Chapter 36: Goodbye My Friend

It seemed to be silence still for some time after what I had said. As just as it was that it had seemed to have been the case, at that. That was when it was that I heard a grunt from below.
As it was that I did in fact feel quite a bit relieved. Just as soon as it was that I did in fact see Pokes face. As it was that I did in fact let out a heavy sigh just as it was the case.
As it was that it had seemed to have been that sort of way. I then did in fact begin to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact simply go and hear him speak back to me.
"I'm here... Relax... I know you missed me..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact have a smirk on his face just as he had said that.
As it was that my eyes wide in fact grow wide as he had said that. As it was that I was a bit lost as to just what it was that he had said. Until it was that I did in fact realize that he was joking.
It was clear to me that the goblin was in fact back to normal. As it was that I did in fact simply roll my eyes just as soon as it was the case. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Kips go and speak, at that.
"Yeah... Maybe in your dreams Pokes..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact laugh just as soon as it was that he had said that.
Luckily Pokes didn't seem to take it all too deep to his heart. As it was that I did in fact see him go and roll his eyes back to Kips. As it was that every thing did in fact seem to be fine.
It seemed like every thing was in fact now back to normal. As it was that I did in fact feel like every thing was going to be just fine. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Limbsy. As it was that the dwarf did in fact begin to speak, all at once.
"Well... Where we are at is now clear to me... We are about 2 weeks away from the kings mountain..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Mitch. As it was that he did in fact begin to speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Whoah... We are not actually thinking about still going tonight are we? I am exhausted... We just fought some sea monster... Are you not tired Limbsy?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
He had his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had said that. As it was that I felt like I couldn't help but to agree with him. As I felt like the push with Limbsy had taken all sort of life out of me, at that.
Limbsy had his eyes wide just as soon as Mitch had said that to him. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and blink his eyes a few times. Before it was that he then did in fact simply go and speak back to us.
"Well... No... I was just letting you know where we were at..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As he too did in fact seem to be quite a bit lost as to just what Mitch had meant.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I let out a soft sigh of relief. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down.
I did in fact seem to stare at every one who was around me. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case.
As it was that every one else did in fact now seem to be happy. I felt happy my self, all at once, none the less. Until it was that I then heard the voice of Steve go and speak, at that.
"Well... I think that we should go and move a bit, before we set up our tents and rest for the night..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that he had his eyes wide just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of some one else. As it was that I then did in fact look over to Owen, just as it was that he spoke.
"I don't know about you guys... But I feel like I could lay down and sleep on the ground right here..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact seem to be on one knee just as soon as he had said that.
It was clear to me that Owen was in fact quite a bit exhausted. As it was that I did in fact feel like I kind of agreed with him. As it was that I felt like it was nice to look up at the stars for once, none the less.
Just as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Connor speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say.
"Yeah... I am not staying here... I would rather get as far away from that place as possible... It gives me shivers..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he did in fact have his eyes on the mountain. That it was that we had just come from the other side from, at that. As it was that I also did in fact just seem to shiver just as I had looked at it.
I quickly looked away from it, doing my best to stay calm. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply close my eyes for some time. And I then did in fact begin to go and start go and speak, at that.
"Well... I am going to say we need to go at least a kilometer before we can set up tents... Once we have got a fair bit away, we can go rest..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I felt like now was my time to step in and lead. As it was clear that no one knew as to just what it was that we should do. As it was that I felt like the choice to make for us was quite a bit simple.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare for some time. That was when it was that I then heard the voice of Steve go and speak. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and listen as to just what he had to say.
"Alright... Sounds like a good plan to me... Let's go do this..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as soon as he had said it.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that the group did in fact seem to go and move. As it was that it was clear that they were still not used to me being the leader.
I simply got my mind off of all of that, none the less. As it was that I then did in fact begin to walk with the rest of them. As it was that we did in fact seem to be going towards where Limbsy had said to go.
Just as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then heard the voice of Bradley go and speak. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that the man had to say, at that.
"Aaron! Are you coming or not?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact seem to look right at Aaron, all at the exact same time as well.
I did in fact realize that Aaron had not been here for any of that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see he had a blank look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he did in fact seem to go and stare back at Bradley.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to look at him for some time. I then did in fact finally begin to start to hear his voice speak. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"We have to bury Tom first..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then did in fact look back at the dead corpse of his friend Tom. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then looked at him my self, all at once. As I felt like he had a fair point on what he had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Pokes speak. As it was that I then listened as to just what ever it was that the goblin had to say, at that.
"No... Aaron... We need to go first... This is not the place that your friend should be buried..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact also have a fair point on just what he had said.
As it was that I did in fact see Pokes go and look at the valley. As it was that it did in fact just seem to be quite a bit dark right now. As it was that I did in fact not look at it my self, just as soon as it had been the case.
As it was that it had seemed to have been that sort of way for some time. I then did in fact begin to just seem to get my mind off of that. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Aaron go and speak back, all at once.
"Fine... You are right... I will need help carrying him still..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact have a blank look on his face just as he had said that.
As it was that it had been the case, all at the exact same time too. I felt like I did not really care as to just what was to happen with him. As cold as it was that it might be, none the less.
I did in fact just simply look away from him, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact turn my head away from every one. Just as soon as it was that I then did in fact simply go and speak up, none the less.
"Alright... Let's go and get this done..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact hear a few grunts from some of the others.
But for the most part, every one did in fact seem to be okay. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to take the lead. And I then did in fact begin to go and walk to where it was that we needed to go to.
I felt at peace as it was that it had in fact seemed to have been the case. As it was that I kept my eyes above me at the stars. As I had a smile on my face just as it had seemed to have been that sort of way.
I was not at all too sure as to just why it was that I was happy right now. As I knew that we were carrying the dead body of one of our friends. As it was that I then did in fact seem to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"Maybe it's because I am at peace..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. Though I was not all too sure as to what the real answer was still.
As it was that I kept my eyes on just where we were going. As I let Limbsy take a little bit of the lead. As I felt safe now that we were actually able to see each other.