Chapter 17: The Light

I seemed to walk with the others for quite a bit longer. As it was that we did in fact finally catch up with the others, at that. As I had not realized as to just how far ahead of us that they had in fact been.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Mitch. As it was that I looked over in his direction, at that.
I could not see the guy what so ever as it was the case. But either way it seemed to keep me calm to look that sort of way. As I listened as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"That would not have been good if we had lost them already..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he made sure that Steve could hear what he had to say, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. As he had still been quite a bit scared when he had said that. That was when it was that I saw the face of Steve go and look back at us.
He seemed to be the only one who was holding the torch. As it was that he did in fact go and squint his eyes back at Mitch. As it was that I then did in fact also hear him go and speak back to Mitch, at that.
"Speaking of that Mitch... We need to make sure that every one is still here with us..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that he did in fact have a worried look on his face just as he had said that.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that he then did in fact seem to have a fair point. As it was that I looked at every one that was around me, all of the sudden.
It was too dark for me to see any one, at that. As it was that I did in fact do my best to stay calm. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear Kips go and speak, at that.
"Where are the dwarves?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact shine his torch light past Steve, just as he had said that.
It didn't seem to matter a single bit, at that. As the light didn't seem to go that far at all. As it was that it didn't seem to show a single thing, all at the exact same time too.
Steve seemed to turn his head back around him, at that. As it was that just as he had done that. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Limbsy go and speak, at that.
"We are here... Don't worry about us..." He did in fact just seem to say. Though it was clear that he was bothered by some thing or another. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to keep my self calm.
No one seemed to notice that it was in fact the case at all. As it seemed like every one was focused on their own kind of stuff. That was until I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Connor speak.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I turned my head on over to his way. And I then began to look at him, just as soon as it was that I then began to listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Let's just have a role call... Make sure we aren't missing any one..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like it was a good idea, at that. As it was in fact some thing that I felt like I did in fact agree on.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to hear the voice of Dick. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and step in and speak.
"Great idea... I'm here!" He did in fact just seem to say. As he seemed like he was the only person that was here that seemed to be excited. As to the fact as to just what it was that was in fact even going on.
I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some time. As I had my eyes wide just as soon as it was the case. As I did in fact do my best to just try to stay calm.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Steve. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"No... Not like that... That is going to get us no where... When I call your names just let me know that you are there, okay?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
He had his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had said that. As it was that I felt like I had to agree with just what he had said. As it did in fact seem like it was once again a good idea, none the less.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact begin to go and blink my eyes.
As it was that it had in fact been the case, at that. That was when it was that I began to speak up. As I felt like I did in fact want to get this over with, never the less.
"Sounds fine to me... What exactly are we waiting for?" I did in fact just seem to say. As I had my eyes squinted just as I had said that. Though I knew that no one could see me doing as such a thing like that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I did in fact wake my self up, at that. And I then did in fact begin to go and hear Steve speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... We already know that Kips, Mitch, Michael, Dick, Owen, Connor and Limbsy are here, so how about you Frolop?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he seemed to pull his torch towards the dwarves as he had said that.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact see the light of them. As his torch was a lot closer than Kips had been.
As it was that I saw the both of them, none the less. That was when it was that I heard Frolop speak. As it was that I did in fact begin to simply listen as to what he had to say.
"I am here... Don't worry about me..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact roll his eyes just as he had said as to just what it was that he had said.
I was a little bit lost as to just why it was the case at first. But either way, I didn't seem to let it bother me. As it was that I then once again began to start to hear Steve go and speak, at that.
"Aaron? Are you there?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as he had said that. As it was that he moved his torch around to try to spot Aaron.
It didn't seem to matter whether or not he had done that, all at once. As it was that Aaron was a lot quicker than Frolop had been. As it was that I then heard him go and speak up, all of the sudden.
"Yep... Right here Steve..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I once again felt safe just as soon as it was that he had said that. As it was that it seemed like it was all alright.
As it was that it had been that sort of way, all at once. That was when it was that I once again saw Steve nod back to us all, at that. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak up, just as he had done before.
"Alright... What about you Tom?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he did in fact once again seem to look around just as he had said that.
It seemed to be silence for just a bit of some time, at that. As it was that I was in fact starting to get a little bit worried, at that. As it was that I did in fact hear a few of the others seem to speak to each other quietly.
How ever, eventually Tom did in fact begin to go and speak. As it was that I let out a soft sigh of some relief to my self. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say.
"Yep... Right here too... Looks like we are all good..." He did in fact just seem to say. Just as soon as it was that Aaron had put his light on him, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that every one did in fact seem to calm down. As it was that it now did in fact seem like every one was once again ready to head off.
How ever, it didn't seem like Steve was in fact done just yet. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to hear him speak, at that. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, at that.
"Alright... And what about you Pokes? You still with us?" He did in fact just seem to say. As he had his eyes wide just as he had said that. As it was that I was a bit surprised just as soon as it was that he had said that.
This whole time I had forgot that the goblin had even been with us. As it was that it then began to start to make me realize, at that. That I had not even seen him go in to the cave with us, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact seen that be the case. That was when it was that every one seemed to speak up, just as before. As it was clear that they were all worried just as soon as it had been the case.
As it was that it had been that sort of way for some time. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Bradley. As it was that he seemed to go and speak up, as it was clear he was upset, at that.
"That damn goblin left us! I knew he was a coward!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact seem to be angry now, just as soon as he had said what he had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to look all around. Just hoping that the goblin was in fact some where near by.
How ever, even if it was that I could in fact see, at that. I felt like I didn't have too much faith in the fact that he would be here. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to go hear Frolop speak up, at that.
"He is a goblin... We shouldn't really be that surprised... Besides, did we really need him any ways?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he didn't seem to care a single bit as to that being the case.
I kind of felt like I was a bit upset for a different reason that the rest. As it was that I was actually starting to like the goblin. Much unlike the rest of the group had seemed to have been.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare. That was when it was that I just seemed to shake my head a bit to my self. And I then did in fact begin to start to hear Steve go and speak, at that.
"Frolop is right... We don't need him any longer... I hope that he went back to his father, because I will hate to tell him the bad news..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I kind of did in fact dip my head low to the ground. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay calm.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had heard. That was when it was that I did in fact grunt, all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Don't think he would go back to his father... He said to not come back unless we were with him..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact remember that it was the case just as soon as I had said that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been that sort of way. That was when the group had seemed to have gone silent. As to the fact that they had realized that I was also correct with what I had said.
It was clear that we were now starting to get worried for the goblin. That was of course until I then heard a familiar voice. As it was that I looked over in the direction, and I listened as to just what they had to say.
"Sorry... It took me a while to find you, some thing grabbed me and I couldn't yell for help, I... I managed to get away though..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide, all at once. As it was that he did in fact have fear in his face and in his voice. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to what he had said, none the less.
It was also clear to me that he was in fact short of breathe. As he had in fact not been lying at all as to the fact that he had been running. As it was that I had in fact realized that it had in fact been the case.
I seemed to feel better about the goblin being here at the very least. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Dick. As it was that he then did in fact begin to start to go and speak, at that.
"Oh stop with the horse shit... Some thing grabbed you? I doubt that... You were just thinking of running away, until you realized that it was going to be a bad idea..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he did in fact seem to be mocking the goblin a bit. On the fact that he had said as to just what it was that he had said. As it was clear that the goblin was in fact not at all too happy that it was the case.
He did in fact just seem to squint his eyes back at the man. As it was that he then began to go and speak back to him, at that. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"I don't know what is wrong with you humans? That was real! When it happens to one of you, than maybe you will see!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
As just as soon as it was that he had said as to what he had said. And we had in fact all realized as to just how angry he was. And as to the fact that it did in fact not seem like he was in fact lying, at that.
That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin simply hear the voice of Limbsy. As it was that he did in fact begin to start to step in and speak, all at once.
"He is not lying men... There is stuff in here that will do it... I recommend you don't taunt them, or they will come for you..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
Just as soon as it was that I had heard as to just what he had said. As I felt like I had to assume that he had his eyes squinted at us. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said.
As it seemed like he was in fact speaking in the defense on the goblin, at that. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to gulp. Though I knew that I was not the one who was in fact mocking Pokes.
I still did in fact feel like I didn't like any of this at all. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go and speak up my self. As I made sure that they could all hear me.
"Alright... Can we just stay close together right now? I just want to get out of here... So... Let's go..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I made sure they all knew that I was being serious on that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I then once again heard the voice of Dick. As it was that I then looked at him and listened as to just what he had to say.
"Do you want us to hold hands and kiss to Michael?" He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that my eyes grew wide just as soon as it was that he had said that.
As it was that I knew that normally Dick wasn't one to mock me. But it seemed like for what ever reason or another, at that. He felt like he was going to do as such this time.
I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare his way for some time. Until it was that Steve then went right on ahead and began to speak. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what he had to say.
"Enough Dick... Michael is right... We need to keep going... The sooner we get out of this God forsaken cave the better..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
As though I couldn't see his face very well. Due to the fact that it was that he didn't have the torch near his face. I could still tell that he had shivered just as soon as he had said that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I then began to hear Frolop go and speak. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that the young dwarf had to say, at that.
"Alright... Let's go then..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he didn't seem to hesitate at all. On the fact that he had in fact meant as to just what he had said.
As it was that I heard his loud foot steps, all at once. As it was that he did in fact seem to start to head further down the cave. As it was clear to me that his father was in fact quick to follow him.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I saw the others seem to look at one another. At least as far as it was that I could tell, at that.
Until it was that I then began to start to hear Kips speak. As it was that I looked at him, at that. And I then listened as to just what he had to say.
"We should go, the dwarves don't have torches like us..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that he did in fact bring up a very fair point on what he had said.
As it was that I just then did in fact seem to nod back to him. Even though I knew that he could not see me do as such a thing. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go and follow them.
As it was that I let out a rough sigh to my self just as it was the case. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply start to go. And I then did in fact speak to my self quietly, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Hopefully we don't have too much further..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay calm, just as soon as it was that I had said that.
As it was that I was starting to get a little bit worried, at that. That this valley might not actually be so much of a valley. As much as it was that it did in fact seem to be a tunnel, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact thought on that. That was when it was that I heard voices ahead. As it was that I heard the voice of Tom go and speak, in some worry, at that.
"What the hell is going on up there?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as he had said that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to turn my head on over in that direction too.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way. That was when it was that I did in fact wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact begin to hear as to just what it was that Steve had to say, at that.
"There it is! There is the light!"