Chapter 14: The Next Day

I stood there, as I just seemed to stare at the dwarves for a few moments. As it was clear to me that they were in fact scared and afraid. Just as soon as it was that they had said as to just what they had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Bradley. As it was that he seemed to mutter some thing from behind me, at that.
"Didn't realize that the dwarves were such pussies..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was clear to me that he was not taking any of this serious what so ever. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes grow wide as I noticed it was the case.
I then looked back at him, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that the dwarves had not heard what he had said, at that. As I was quite glad that it was in fact not the case, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, the goblin had in fact heard as to just what he had said. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak to Bradley. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what Prince Pokes had to say.
"That's because they aren't... This is some thing we shouldn't be doing..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As he had said it loud enough to draw the attention to the dwarves on to us.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to squint my eyes, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had stared at the goblin like that. That was when it was that shook my head back at him. And I then also began to speak back to him, at that.
"Well... Do you have any better ideas that we get us through here fast?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact keep my eyes squinted at him just as I had said that.
I knew that I had brought up a fair point on what I had said. As it was that I just then did in fact see the goblin dip his head low to the ground. As it was clear to me that he didn't have an answer back to just what it was that I had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact turn my head away. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to hear Steve go and speak up, at that.
"Okay... You heard what he said, so let's get down and eat some lunch... Figure out things for there..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I saw that Steve had his eyes and his focus on some thing else, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I turned my head to what he was looking at. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was in fact a town.
It was a bigger dwarven town that the one we had been at. As it was that I saw that he had a worried look on his face, at that. Until it was that I heard the voice of Frolop go and speak to him, all at once.
"Don't worry Steve... The dwarves around our lands know all about me and my father... If they come towards us, they will see us too..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was clear to me that he had in fact also seen what Steve was staring at, at that. As it was clear that he was in fact trying to calm him down. As it was that I felt a bit better just as soon as he had said as to just what he had said.
I then did in fact begin to turn my head away from him. As it was that I then did in fact look at the fact that it was. That I did in fact know that I needed to do my job, at that.
We were at the top of a hill right now, none the less. As it was that I saw that all of the men were in fact dropping their bags. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak to my self just as soon as it was the case, none the less.
"Alright... Just do my part..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I could. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had even said.
As soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when  it was that I felt calm, all at once. As it was that I knew that I wasn't worried about my job.
So much as it was that I was in fact worried about the Dead Skull Valley. As it was that I knew that it was in fact now coming up on us. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I put down my chair last. As it was that I did in fact just seem to once again speak to my self just as it was that I sat down on it.
"Alright... Now what's next?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact feel like I wanted to know the answer to that question.
I almost felt like I wanted to change my mind about the Dead Skull Valley. But at the same time as well, I also knew we had no other choice. If we were to take the other path, it could slow us down at least a month there and back, none the less.
I knew that we did not have that kind of time, at that. As it was that I did in fact close my eyes at I had in fact thought on that. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Connor go and speak, all of the sudden.
"You good over there Michael?" He did in fact just seem to say to me. As he did in fact have his eyes wide. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. And he had in fact just seemed to have noticed the look on my face. As it was in fact quite a bit eery and grim, at that.
That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at him with a blank look on my face. As it was that I then also began to speak back to him. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case.
"Not really... But I am trying my best..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact fake a smile. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said.
It was clear that it was not going to fool any one. As to the fact that it was that I had done as to what I had done. As it was that he did in fact continue to stare at me with his eyes wide.
As it was that he had seemed to have done that for some time. That was when it was that he then went right in ahead and spoke to me. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he had to say.
"Well... I am always here if you need some one to talk to... Every thing is going to be fine and okay... Just look at it like that... Hell, by the time that we get back, the king might be just fine and dandy..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As though he had a big smile on his face just as he had said that. It was in fact quite a bit clear to me, all at the exact same time too. That he didn't really believe as to just what it was that he had said.
How ever, at the very least, the positive attitude seemed to help. As it was that this time I genuinely smiled back at him, at that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak to him, just as soon as it was the case.
"Thank you Connor... I am sure that it will be fine... We are together, and we can get through this..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him nod. As it was that he then did in fact begin to look away from me just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that.
As it was that he had done as such a thing like it. That was when it was that I also then began to turn my head away from him. As it was that I did in fact hear foot steps coming up to me, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I looked back at them. As I did in fact hear the voice of Kips, as it was that he seemed to speak to us all, all of the sudden.
"Well... The fire is started... The food is cooking... And we should be out of the Dead Skull Valley in 2 days at most as the dwarves told me... So every thing is going to be okay? Alright?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see him nod to us all. As it was clear that he was in fact trying to calm us all down, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that it did in fact seem to work fairly well. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to hear a loud sigh of relief from every one.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact do the same thing to my self, though much more quiet. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Aaron go and speak up, at that.
"Yeah... We will be out of there in no time... Then we will get to meet the king... Who doesn't want to meet a dwarven king?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I heard the laughs of some of the others. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and also hear the voice of Tom go and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... Cheers on that!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have a big smile on his face just as it was that it had been the case. As it was that he did in fact just seem to go right on ahead.
And he then did in fact begin to pull out a bottle of alcohol. I rolled my eyes just as soon as it was the case. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was.
That every single man in the group just about took out a cup. And then went right on over to Tom, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of just did my best to stay calm as I saw that it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that way for some time. That was when it was that I then heard the voice of Prince Pokes. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak up, all at the exact same time too.
"I don't know why you are all so excited to meet this king? He is a terrible person, as the dwarves have even said it themselves... You're not going to be meeting your own king, this dwarf is going to want some thing out of you..." He did in fact just seem to say, none the less.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when  it was that I then did in fact hear every one to silent. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that no one seemed to be happy any longer.
I saw that a lot of the men had those heads low to the ground. As it was that they did in fact just seem to be that way for some time. Until it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Mitch go and speak, at that.
"Yeah... Way to be a party pooper there Pokes..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he also had his head low to the ground as he had said that.
It was clear to me that Mitch was in fact quite a bit afraid. As to just what it was that the goblin had in fact meant by that, all at once. As it was normal for him to be that way I felt like.
But I saw that every one that was here was being that way right now. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply go and hear the voice of Prince Pokes once again speak, at that.
"Yeah... Well I need you to be serious with me... This dwarf is not going to want to be your friend... He is an evil and manipulative dwarf... Do not trust a single word he says..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that every one went dead quiet. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go right on ahead and just look away from all of them.
I knew that this wasn't a joke that we should be playing. As it was that it was in fact clear to me that this was in fact very serious. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I heard the voice of a dwarf. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"The king is a very evil dwarf... I know him very well... Trust me, these is not some one you will be happy to meet..." I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Limbsy say.
As it was that I saw that he did in fact sit down beside us. As he had a much larger chair than the rest of us. As it did in fact have to carry his weight, none the less.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for some time. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Mitch. As it was that he did in fact begin to go and speak back to the older dwarf, at that.
"So... If the kingdom is so big? How come every one seems to know, and act like they have spoken to the dwarf king before? I find that hard to believe, and our king is a good man and he hasn't even been able to do that..." He did in fact just seem to say.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I did in fact kind of feel like he had a fair point on what he had said. As I felt like we were in fact too busy assuming things about the dwarf.
As it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said. That was when it was that I then heard the voice of Frolop speak. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, as he seemed to be laughing, at that.
"That's because the king is my uncle... my father is his younger brother, and one of the first things he did was to banish my father so that he could never take his throne..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As though he seemed to be laughing at what he had said. He didn't really seem to find it very funny what so ever. As neither did the rest of us, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Prince Pokes. As it was that I then began to listen as to just why he seemed to be so excited to speak all of the sudden.
"Oh... Wow! This all is starting to make sense to me now! Now I know why we don't have peace with you dwarves any longer..." He did in fact just seem to say back to the dwarves, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I did in fact kind of get a little bit confused my self, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to tilt my head a bit, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Limbsy. As it was that he seemed to speak back to the Prince in a not so happy voice, none the less.
"Well... No... You got rid of the peace your selves when you kept stealing from our people... That wasn't my brother's decision..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
He had his eyes squinted at the goblin just as he had said that. As it was clear that he was being serious with what he had said. As it was that Prince Pokes dipped his head low to the ground with a guilty look on his face.
It was clear that he had nothing to say back, at that. As he knew that none of us would in fact back him up on any of it. Due to the fact that one of the first things he had done to us was try to steal from us.
As it was that I had in fact realized that it was in fact the case. That was when it was that I just seemed to wake my self up. And I then did in fact begin to speak to my self quietly, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... All we can really do is hope for the best I suppose..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I stared at the ground just as I had said that. As I saw that a few of the others had heard as to just what I had said.
Though they didn't seem to want to say any thing about it. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that they had their heads low to the ground. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case.
As it was that it had been that way for quite a bit of some time. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Steve. As it was that he did in fact just seem to walk up on the group, at that.
"Well... Let's hurry up and finish off our stew... We still have a bit further to go if we want to be there by the morning..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he had his eyes wide, just as soon as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I saw a bunch of the men seem to stare back at him with their eyes wide. As to just what it was that he had said to us all, all at the exact same time too.
No one seemed to complain how ever, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I then did in fact being to see every one finish off their stew. As it was that I then did in fact begin to do the same thing as well.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Limbsy go and speak up. As I turned my head to him, and I then listened as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Well... Actually, me and my son can't really go much further... We were hoping to rest for the night... The Dead Skull Valley is right past the edge of this hill if you can see the mountains..." He did in fact just seem to say.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then looked to where he was pointing. As I could see that it was in fact already getting dark out, none the less.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for some time. That was when it was that I went right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact begin to see the mountains that he had in fact been talking about.
I just seemed to stand there and stare at it for some more time. Until it was that I then heard the voice of Bradley. As it was that I looked at him, and I listened as to just what ever it was that he felt like he had to say.
"Well... I guess that means we can get a head start..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact already see that he was in fact finished with his bowl.
As it was that he did in fact begin to start to clean it up. Just as soon as it was that he had said what he had said. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and do the same thing that he was in fact doing.
Just as soon as it was that I was about to get ready. That was when it was that I heard the worried voice of Mitch go and speak up, at that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say.
"Are we really going to do this? Do you not realize that it is going to be in the dark by the time we get there?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact see him shiver just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. As it was in fact clear to me that he was in fact scared and afraid. That was when it was that I heard the murmurs of agreement from every one else.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I heard Frolop speak. As it was that I listened as to just what the young dwarf had to say.
"Yes... You should listen to Mitch... We don't want to go in there when it is dark... I'd rather just deal with one night in the dark than 2 and potentially 3..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that our entire group did in fact just seem to calm down. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare, at that.
As I seemed to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I once again heard the voice of Steve speak up. As it was that I listened as to just what it was that he felt like he had to say, at that.
"Well... This is Michael's father that we are going after... I think that it might be best for him to make the choice..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he was letting me know once again that I was the leader, as it was that I could tell.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then saw every one turn their heads to me. As they all seemed to stare at me with their eyes wide, none the less.
As it was that I just seemed to let it be the case for some more time. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak to them all, all of the sudden.
"If every one is truly afraid of this than we do not have to go... It really won't be saving us that much time to stay there in the night... I'd rather be able to sleep good than to sleep in fear and then walk slow the next day..."