Chapter 40: The Dwarf

The day seemed to get harder and harder for us, none the less. As it was quite a bit hard to walk up and down these hills. As it was that it almost felt like we were climbing a mountain, at that.
Though I also did in fact not want to think on it like that. As I knew that it was a lot harder to do as such a thing like that. As I knew that I might have to do as such a thing like that at some point soon.
I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact begin to stop my self. As it was that I then did in fact begin to speak, all at once, at that.
"Oh dear God... How much further do we have to go?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I did my best to just try to act normal and strong.
Though it was a bit hard for me to do as such a thing like that. When it was that I knew that I had stopped, at that. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I let out a rough sigh. And I then did in fact just seem to simply go and hear Limbsy speak, at that.
"It's not that much further Michael... You will see the first city once we get to the top of the hill... Then it is straight down from there..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
He had his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had said that. As it was clear to me that he was in fact being dead serious with me. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact once again speak to my self. As this time it was a lot more quiet, as it was that I had done as such a thing like that.
"Okay... I can do this... Not that much more left to go..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact go and hear the voice of Kips speak, at that.
"Here... Take some water..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact just seem to toss a bag of water. In which I had felt him pull it out of my bag, all at the exact same time too.
I was just barely able to manage to catch it, all at once. As it was that I did in fact feel exhausted, none the less. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act fine, at that.
As it was that I had the sack of water in my hand, at that. I then did in fact begin to start to drink the last of it, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to grunt, just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way. That was when it was that I then began to start to go and speak my self. As it was that I made sure that they all could hear as to just what I had to say, at that.
"Well... It looks like I am out of water..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have my eyes wide just as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I heard some of the others, at that. As they then began to start to get a bit worried, and complain them selves, at that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Bradley. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and listen as to just what the big guy had to say, at that.
"Well... I've been out of water... And now Mitch is running low too..." He did in fact just seem to say, as he had his eyes wide, at that. As it was clear that he had been borrowing Mitch's sacks, at that.
Mitch looked at Bradley, as it was clear that he was annoyed. But at the same time, he also knew that he didn't have another choice. As it was that he could not just let Bradley die, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I seemed to stand there for a bit longer. Mitch then did in fact let out a very rough sigh. As it was that I then did in fact begin to also hear him speak, at that.
"Yeah... And you drink like a horse... I only have a couple days worth... So I hope your city has a lot of water there Limbsy..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that he did in fact squint his eyes at the dwarf. As the dwarf did in fact just seem to simply stand there and stare for some time.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the dwarf speak. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what exactly it was that he had to say.
"Yep... We've got plenty of wine on the cheap too..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact have a big smile as he had said that, all at once. As he then did in fact begin to continue to talk after it was that he had said that. "Some very good ale around these parts too..."
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that the entire group then began to start to cheer. As it was that I did in fact feel like I wanted to vomit at the thought of drinking alcohol.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to start to go and step in. As it was that I did in fact make sure that he could hear as to what he had to say.
"What about just normal water? Do you not have any of that?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact begin to squint my eyes at him, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that he then did in fact seem to have his eyes grow wide. As he did in fact seem to be surprised that I didn't want alcohol.
He just seemed to be that way for some time, all at once. As if it was that he did in fact expect me to be just like a dwarf, at that. Before it was that he then did in fact begin to go and start to speak right back on over to me.
"You don't want some wine? I mean we have water... But that is way more expensive then the wine..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to continue to have his eyes wide.
It was clear to me that he didn't want to have to pay the extra money. As perhaps he wasn't as rich as he acted like he was. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to squint my eyes for just a few moments.
Just before it was that I had the chance to go and speak back to him. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Dick. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and speak over me, at that.
"No... The kids too scared to get a little some thing to drink... We've had to go over this several times with him.." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I looked back at the man just as he had said that. As it was that I did in fact seem to see that he had a smirk on his face. Which it did in fact kind of get under my skin just as he had said that.
I did my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact seem to shake my head back at the man. Before it was that I then did in fact also just seem to go and speak back to him, at that.
"No... I just prefer to not drink alcohol... It is nasty to me... And it can ruin people's lives... Is there some thing wrong with that?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I knew that what it was that I had said to him was a fact. As it was that the entire group did in fact go silent. As it was that they had nothing at all to say back to that.
I felt a bit better just as soon as it was the case, all at once. As it was that I did in fact let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some relief at first. Before it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear Kips speak, at that.
"We don't want Michael drinking a lot of wine either... If he hasn't drank any thing at all... Than that would get really bad for him to just switch right on to wine..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. He had seemed to have proved a very fair point. Though I knew that was still not the true reason as to why I wouldn't drink.
As it was that every one had heard as to just what my friend had said. That was when it was that I saw a few of them to and nod back to him. Before it was that they then did in fact just seem to go on to some thing else.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact let out a bit of a soft sigh. And I then did in fact just seem to feel much more calm about things, as I then spoke to my self quietly, at that.
"Alright... Glad that is over with..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact know that Kips had in fact heard as to what I had said. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him squint his eyes at me.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. I then did in fact seem to look away from him, all at once. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to ignore my friend in the mean time.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to get my focus on Limbsy in stead, at that. As it was that I then began to hear him speak. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say.
"That is going to cost a lot of money for that much water... I hope that you can repay me for it..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to squint his eyes at me as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. My eyes did in fact just seem to grow a bit wide. As it was that I then all of the sudden did in fact go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"I thought that you said that you could never repay for what my father did to help your people?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact tilt my head at him just as I had said that.
I knew that I was kind of guilt tripping him on just what I had said. But I really did in fact not seem to care what so ever, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down, at that.
As it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said. I then did in fact seem to see the dwarf dip his head a bit low to the ground. As he did in fact seem to recall that he had said as to just what I had said.
He just seemed to stare below the ground for quite some time. Before it was that he then did in fact go and nod back to me. And he then did in fact start to go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"I did say that didn't I... Sorry... It's just hard... You don't really look much like your father..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As he had his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had said that.
I kind of tilted my head just as soon as he had said that, all at once. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. Until it was that I just then did in fact seem to see him look away from me.
I was a little bit lost as to just the way that things were going. As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for some time. Before it was that I heard the voice of Steve go and speak, all at once, at that.
"Well... I think that we should keep on moving... I don't want this break to take this long... I am still very tired..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
I saw that Steve had his eyes wide just as he had said that. As it was clear that he had meant by what it was that he had said. As I knew that it had been a while since we had actually slept in a real bed.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak back, all at the exact same time too.
"Sorry... I am ready now..." I did in fact just seem to say to them all. As it was that I knew that every one had in fact been waiting on me. As I knew that I was in fact the reason that it was that we had stopped.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to get to the top of the hill. As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel better as it was that I got closer and closer.
Just as it was that I was about to reach the top, all at once. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Aaron go and speak. As it was that I did in fact also listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"All of this isn't for nothing... We will be having some good rest soon..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as he had said that.
I looked away from Aaron, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact simply seem to get my eyes on what was in front of me. As it was that I did in fact know that I was so close to the top, at that.
As it was that I had known that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact take my last steps. As I saw that Limbsy had stopped him self at the top, as he looked ahead with a smile.
I just seemed to catch up with him, all at the exact same time too. Though I had my head on the ground, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to hear the dwarf speak, at that.
"It is so nice to be back home... It is a shame it isn't as nice as I remember though..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As he had a bit of a sad look on his face just as soon as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to blink my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact begin to start to go and look ahead my self.
My eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide in awe, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to speak out loud. As I made sure that the dwarf could hear as to just what it was that I had to say.
"What do you mean? This still looks amazing to me! Are those building made of gold?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I saw a few marks missing in it, all at the exact same time too.
But for the most part, it seemed like the city was made out of gold. As it was that I was in shock as to just how nice it did in fact look on the eyes. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hold on to my smile for a bit longer.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case for some time. I then did in fact just seem to get my focus off of all of that. As it was that I then did in fact mainly get my focus on to the fact that it was.
That Limbsy still had a bit of a sad look on his face, at that. As it was that I was quite a bit lost still as to just why it was the case. As eventually the dwarf then did in fact begin to go and speak, all at once.
"Well... The out side is layered with gold... Once we get closer to the capital you will see stuff built from gold how ever..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said, all at once. That was when it was that he then did in fact begin to go and smile. As it was that I did in fact know how much dwarves loved gold.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for some time. I then in the end, did in fact begin to hear a voice from right beside me. As it was that I did in fact hear that it was in fact Pokes who was speaking, at that.
"Wow... This is quite nice... I had heard stories from goblins... But I didn't think they were true..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that he had a huge smile on his face as he stared at the buildings, all at once. As it was that he did in fact also just seem to lick his lips. As it was that I did in fact just seem to be a bit lost as to why it was the case.
Either way, I got my focus off of him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Connor speak, at that. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say.
"Yeah... You might not want to steal from here Pokes... You will be in a lot of trouble if you do..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he had his eyes wide just as he had said that to the goblin.
The goblin then did in fact go and look back at Connor. As he had his eyes wide as he did as such a thing like that. As it was clear that he was a little bit surprised by what it was that the man had said.
He did in fact just seem to have a guilty look on his face. As it was that he did in fact speak back to Connor. In a lot more of a strong voice, all at the exact same time too.
"You think I don't know that? Why do you think I would be stupid enough to steal from here?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact roll his eyes just as soon as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact blink my eyes just a few times. And I then did in fact go and look away, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Owen. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Well... In stead of us just sitting here glossing over it... Why don't we actually go in to the city?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at all of us just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I felt like I couldn't help but to agree more with him. As it was that I then did in fact seem to go and nod back to him.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact see Limbsy go and start to nod back to him, as well. As he then did in fact go and speak back to Owen, all at the exact same time too.
"Yes... Sorry... You are right... Let's go and get this done..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact have a very serious look on his face as he had said that.
It did in fact remind me that we were in fact in a bit of a rush. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. Before it was that I did in fact started to calm my self down, at that.
I saw that every one had their eyes on me at this point. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and do what I needed to do next. As it was that I then began to take my first step towards the city, whilst I spoke to every one, at that.
"Alright... Every one follow the dwarf..."