Chapter 50: Long Ways To Go

I looked at the dwarf king just as it was that he had said that. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a serious look on his face. As it was that I did in fact seem to feel a bit better about things, at that.
As it was that it all just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I once again heard a voice of one of the men. As this time it seemed to be Steve who was speaking, at that.
"So... Can we at least have a map to know where we will be going? Since you won't let the dwarves guide us any longer?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I looked right back at the king, at that. As it was that he did in fact seem to have his eyes wide as he looked back at the man.
He did in fact seem to stare at him for quite a bit of some time. As it was that he then did in fact eventually seem to go and nod. As it was that I did in fact also start to hear him go and speak, all at once, at that.
"Yes... Of course... You are also welcome to stay the night in some of my nice and cozy rooms... It's already getting dark and I wouldn't want you to be out there in the cold..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I then did in fact go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... You can just give us the map and then we will-" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. Until it was that I saw that Limbsy had his eyes wide as he stared at me.
As it was that he did in fact shake his head at me, all at once. As it was clear that he was telling me to stop talking, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shut my mouth.
Just as soon as it was that I had began to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to hear the king speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to what he had to say, once again.
"Yes... I will give you the maps on your door once you get some rest of the night... There are plenty of drinks on me..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I heard a cheer from a lot of the men. As it was that I did in fact almost want to smile, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, I heard a voice from right behind me seem to speak. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what they had to say, at that.
"No... No more drinks for you Michael... We need you to lead us tomorrow..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As he did in fact have his eyes squinted at me just as he had said that.
I knew that as the leader, he could in fact not stop me. As it was that I was in fact tempted to go against what it was that he had said. But I did in fact still remember the hang over that it was that I had.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply nod back to him. As it was that I then did in fact begin to speak to him. Just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
"Yes... I hear you... I am exhausted any ways... I am just going to go and get some sleep my self..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way, all at once. I then did in fact begin to simply start to see him nod back to me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him turn his head around, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear him speak. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"King Gold... Where exactly is it that your bed rooms are at? Michael would like to get some rest..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as he had said that.
It was clear to me that Kips was in fact afraid to speak to the dwarf. But he did in fact still seem to manage to keep him self calm either way. As it was that he did in fact stare at the king for some time, at that.
The king was now finally up from his chair, none the less. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide in some surprise. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear him speak back to Kips, at that.
"No drinks tonight then huh? Well... Very well I suppose... If you leave the way you came from, Sir Kildo will guide you to the rooms..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I then did in fact seem to feel much more calm than I had before. As I then did in fact let out a bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact begin to start to turn my head away. As it was that I spoke to my self out loud, at that.
"Kildo... He seemed cool to me... I just need some rest..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I did in fact feel Kips clap me on my shoulders just as I had said that.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I then did in fact begin to start to see the gates open. As it seemed like the other side had already been listening for us.
As it was that it just seemed to have been the case, at that. As my eyes did in fact just seem to grow a little bit wide at first. I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Sir Kildo begin to speak, at that.
"I will take you to your rooms..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact have a smile on his face as he had said that. As it was that it did in fact seem to make me feel better with that being so.
I did in fact just seem to go and smile back at him. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to simply nod back to him. As it was that I also spoke back to him after doing so.
"What ever is fine with me... I just want to get some sleep..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I saw him nod back to me as well. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said to him.
I didn't feel all too tired if I was not going to lie to my self. As much as the fact that I just felt out of it. As I did in fact still have quite a bit of a massive headache, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to have been that sort of way. That was when it was that I then got my focus off of all of that. As it was that I saw the dwarf was now starting to walk ahead.
I knew that me and Kips both needed to follow him. As it was that I did in fact do as such a thing like that. As it was that I then did in fact hear Kips go and speak to me, at that.
"Don't worry... You are going to get some good rest, and every thing will be just fine tomorrow... Trust me... It's always like that with hang overs..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was that I kind of felt better just as he had said that. Though the head ache still seemed to linger for me. As I was still kind of worried that it would not go away.
As it was that Kips had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of the dwarf. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Oh... When you get alcohol like ours... Most hang overs are pretty bad and can last a few days..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as soon as he had said that.
The both of us seemed to look at him with our eyes wide as well. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to get a bit worried. Just as soon as it was that he had said that.
As it was that I seemed to have started at him for a few moments. He then did in fact begin to start to burst in to laughter, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to be a bit lost as to just what was so funny.
As it was that I seemed to continue to just stare at him for some more time. I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Kips. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what ever my friend had to say to me, at that.
"He's just joking with you Michael... I was going to say... I was a little bit hung over my self, but it faded away through out the day..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide. As he did in fact just seem to stare right at me. As it was that I did in fact seem to feel calm just as it was the case.
As it was that I did in fact seem to feel that kind of way. I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak, at that.
"Yeah... Not funny to me though... That was my first time drinking, and I've never heard any one do what I did..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
I did in fact just seem to shiver just as soon as it was the case. As I did in fact do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. Just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply stand there and stare. The dwarf then did in fact just seem to turn his head away. As it was that he then did in fact simply speak back, all at the exact same time too.
"Sorry... Us dwarves have a bit of a strange sense of humor... Me in particular..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to keep on walking after he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then once again did in fact just seem to follow him. As it was that I did in fact seem to feel a bit better, at that.
Though I still did in fact not like what it was that he had said. As it was that I kind of just seemed to shake my head a bit to my self. As it was that I then did in fact begin to speak out loud, all at once, at that.
"Don't think your king might like many of those jokes..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I felt like I did in fact have a fair point on just what I had said.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said how ever. I then did in fact just seem to see Kips look right at me. As it was that he did in fact just seem to squint his eyes at me.
I was not at all too sure as to just what it was that I had done wrong. As it was that I did in fact blink my eyes just a few times. Just as soon as it was that he did in fact seem to simply go and speak back to me.
"Careful the way you are talking there Michael... We are guests here... Remember?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I realized that it was that I did in fact know he had a fair point on what he had said.
I knew that it was, that I should not be talking about the king. As it was that I did in fact dip my head low to the ground, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to keep on walking, all at once.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, at that. I was glad that the dwarf had simply ignored what it was that I had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see him stop all of the sudden.
Just as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to see him look at us. As it was that he then did in fact begin to speak to us both, at that.
"This hall way is full of empty rooms... Choose which ever one you like... They are all different so if you want to look at them all, go ahead... If you need me there is a guard on the other side of this hall way to yell to..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to let out a soft sigh. As it was that I then did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to nod back to the dwarf. As it was that I also then did in fact simply begin to speak back to him, as well.
"Thank you so much for this Sir Kildo... Good night..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I let him know that I most likely was in fact not going to need him.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact simply see him look right at me. As it was that his eyes were in fact wide just as he had done as such a thing like that.
In the end how ever, he then did in fact nod back to me, at that. As it was that he also then began to speak back to me one last time. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, as well.
"You too as well... Maybe we will meet and cross paths again..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact seem to go and bow to me, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact also just seem to start to see him turn his head away. As he then did in fact begin to go in the direction that we had came from.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"Okay... Maybe we will... Probably not though..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it was more like the fact that I hoped we did not.
I felt some thing a bit weird about this place to me, at that. But I was not at all too sure as to just what it was that it had seemed to be. As from the out side looking in, this place wasn't as bad as Limbsy had said it to be.
As it was that I had seemed to have thought on that, at that. That was when it was that I got my mind off of all of that stuff. As it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Kips go and speak to me, at that.
"Well... Are you going to go and check all the bed rooms and choose yours with me?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As he did in fact just seem to have an excited look on his face as he had said that.
I kind of felt like I wanted to do as to just what he had said. As it was that I did in fact know Kildo had told us all of the rooms were different. But at the same time as well, my body was in fact telling me no.
I kind of did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to simply go and speak back to him, at that.
"No... Sorry Kips... I am too tired to want to do any thing... I am just going to take that room on the left and go to sleep as soon as my body will let me... Sorry..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of felt a little bit bad for my friend, all at once. As I knew that I was being a little bit of a party pooper, all at the exact same time too. But I kind of felt like I didn't have much of any other choice, at that.
I then did in fact just seem to shake my head a little bit to my self. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear Kips speak back to me. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"It's okay... You better be up in the morning though... I don't want to have to get you up again... Especially if you are the first one to rest..." I did in fact just seem to hear him say to me, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said to me. He then also did in fact just seem to squint his eyes at me. As it was that I did in fact seem to simply stand there and stare for some time.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, at that. I then did in fact just seem to start to close my eyes for a few moments. As it was that I did in fact seem to speak to him after letting out a rough sigh.
"I will... At least I hope I will... Good night Kips..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact open my eyes after I had said that.
It was clear that he didn't like the response that I had used. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to roll his eyes, at that. And he once again did in fact speak back to me, as well.
"Alright... Good night then Michael..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that he then also did in fact turn his head away. As it was that I then did in fact watch him walk away from me slowly.
As it was that it had seemed to have just been the case, at that. I then did in fact also seem to turn my head away from my friend. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self, all at once.
"Yeah... Time to sleep..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to walk to the door to my room.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact got up close to it, at that. It then all of the sudden did in fact seem to open. As it was that it almost scared me when I had seen it do so.
I then did in fact just seem to slowly walk in to the room. As it was that as I did in fact seem to head in side. I then did in fact see the lights turn on from the top of the ceiling.
I was quite a bit shocked as to just what had happened. As it was that I did in fact seem to stare at it for some time, all at once. As it was that it did in fact not seem to be candle light to me, what so ever.
As it was that it had just seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact just seem to shake my head to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then also began to speak to my self, all of the sudden.
"Huh... Weird..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look all around the room, at that. As there were all sorts of paintings, and all sorts of strange objects.
As it was that I seemed to look at them for a few moments. I then did in fact get my eyes off of all of that. As it was that I did in fact get my eyes on to the huge bed that was in front of me.
My eyes grew wide just as soon as it was that it had been the case. As I then did in fact just seem to hear on over to it, all at once. As I then laid down on it just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
It felt like the best and most soft thing I had ever slept on. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to close my eyes and then smile. As I then did in fact just seem to once again speak to my self out loud, just as soon as I had done as such a thing like that.
"Oh... I am sleeping good tonight..." I did in fact just seem to say, as it was that I did in fact just seem to move around in the bed. Until it was that I felt my head touch the soft pillows, all at the exact same time too.
I felt like I didn't even really need a blanket with how warm the room was, at that. As it was that the only thing that was wrong. Was the fact that the light was still on, and I had no way of reaching it to turn it off.
Just as it was that I was tempted to yell for a guard to help me. The light then turned off by it's self in some strange way. As it was that I did in fact seem to feel much better just as soon as it was the case.
As it was that I seemed to feel calm, and I did in fact feel fine. I then did in fact seem to feel at peace, all at the exact same time too. As with how tired I did in fact seem to be, it didn't take me long at all to fall asleep.