Chapter 4: Rooms Again

I stood there, and I just seemed to stare for a bit of some time. As it was that I was not at all too sure as to just what I should say. As it was that I did in fact do my best to just try to stay as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Steve. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak, all at the exact same time as well.
"So... Where exactly do we go to go meet with the king?" He did in fact just seem to say to the mayor. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted just as he had said that.
As it was clear to me that Steve wanted to get right to business. As it was clear that he wanted this to be done as soon as possible. As I wondered if he just seemed to know as to how urgent this really was.
Just as soon as it was that I had seemed to have stared. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see the mayor look back at Steve. As he spoke back to him with his eyes wide, all at the exact same time too.
"We only sent Daniel there because he asked us to... The king is not a nice and friendly man... He calls him self King God for a reason... I fear there is a reason he has never come back to see us..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he seemed to scratch his nails on to the wooden chair. As it was clear that he was stressed out and worried. As he was clearly not playing around with what he had said.
I did in fact just seem to shiver just as I had thought on that. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Dick. As it was that he did in fact begin to speak some thing out loud from behind me.
"King Gold? Really... What kind of guy does that?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was clear that he felt the same way as I did.
As to the fact that the mayor was being serious on what he had said. As it was in fact clear that he was kind of trying to warn us. As it was that I did in fact just seem to once again shiver just as I had thought on that.
As it was that I had seemed to have done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Connor, all at once. As it was that he then did in fact begin to speak back to his friend, at that.
"Quiet Dick... That is still his king... We are on their land, and we should at least show some respect..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I did in fact look back at Sir Yondo, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he didn't seem to be all too upset as to just what he had heard.
He just seemed to stay still for a few moments, at that. Before it was that I once again began to hear the voice of Steve speak up. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"Well... We didn't go this far just to be scared out of going further... So if you could take us to the king, that would be nice..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said what he had said. That was when it was that I then began to hear it. As it was that it seemed to be the mayor just speak back to him, as he laughed a bit of an uncomfortable laugh, just as he did as such.
"Well... I don't know any dwarves that want to guide you there... I will gladly give you a map there... But if you don't get killed by dwarves that are not as friendly as us... There are far worse things out there that will..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As I saw his face grow pale just as soon as he had said that. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I once again shivered, all at the exact same time as well.
I once again felt like he had a fair point on what he had said. As it was that I had seen some pretty freaky stuff as it was so far. As it was that I didn't even want to think on what it was that he was talking about.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare there. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to go and step in. As it was that I did in fact begin to go and speak up, just as it was that I did as such.
"Either way... We still have to try... Our king is dying and a bad man will take the throne... If he does... You very well could be in trouble your selves... I did in fact just seem to say." As it was that I had a serious look on my face just as I had said.
It was clear that I was not nearly as good as Steve was with that. As it did in fact not seem like it had phased him one bit what I had said. As he did in fact just seem to stare back at me with his eyes wide still.
Just as soon as it was that I did in fact just seem to have said that. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to go and step up. As it was that I did in fact seem to hear him speak as I did as such.
"Okay... I under stand all of that... But it is still very dangerous... If you can find some one to help guide you through the way, than go ahead... I just hope you can find some other way around all of that..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was clear that he was genuinely worried for us as he had said that. As I did in fact just seem to see that he still had his eyes wide. Just as soon as it was that he did in fact just seem to stare back at me.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I just seemed to simply stare right back at him. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Steve speak up, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... We have to at least try... We can't expect more information to come out of the blue, so we must go with what we have for now..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to what he had said. That was when it was that I saw that the mayor then did in fact nod back to him. As it was clear that he was respecting the decision that we had made.
As it seemed to be the case for just a little bit of some time. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to look back at Steve my self. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak to him, all of the sudden.
"Well... I at least know my father well enough... If he is still alive, it makes sense why he never came back here... He wants to get as far away as possible..." I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that I did in fact just seem to say that. I did in fact just seem to see Steve go and blink his eyes back at me. As it was clear that he was not at all too sure as to just what to say back to that.
In the mean time, it seemed like Sir Yondo had winced. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at him. Just as soon as it was that I had seen him do as such a thing like that from the corner of my eyes.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to hear him go and speak. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Well... It is fairly late for you all right now... I recommend you all get some sleep and then figure stuff out in the morning... Maybe you can convince some excited dwarves to go and explore with you by then..." He did in fact just seem to say.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see Steve look at him. As it was that he did in fact have a grateful smile on his face just as he did as such.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to hear him go and speak to Sir Yondo. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say to the dwarf.
"Thank you very much... We will be sure to set up our tents further out from the village, that way we do not disturb your people..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see the dwarf shake his head back. As it was clear that all of us were confused just as he did as such.
As it was that all of us did in fact seem to stare back at him. That was when it was that he then went right on ahead and spoke back to Steve. As it was that I did in fact once again listen as to just what he had to say.
"No need for that... My people will be just fine... In fact, I can get my maid to clean up the beds, and you can share a few of the guest rooms I have in my home..." He did in fact just seem to say back to Steve.
He did in fact have a smile on his face just as he had said that. As it was clear that he was in fact wanting to help us as much as he could. As I felt like it had to do with the fact that my father had helped them so much.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to realize it was the case. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to hear Steve go and speak. As it was that I once again began to listen as to just what he had to say.
"Thank you so much Sir Yondo... But I don't want my people to get too comfortable or over step out bound-" He did in fact just seem to start to say, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, before it was that he did in fact just seem to continue. As it was that I did in fact see the clearly disappointed look on the dwarf. That was when it was that I just seemed to step in over him, all at once.
"Thank you so much Sir Yondo! We will happily take that offer! We could use a good nights rest out here..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact have a smile on my face just as I had said that.
I did in fact also just seem to squint my eyes at Steve. Just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said. As it was that I felt like I was not going to let him ruin our chance with the dwarves, all at the exact same time too.
As I knew that it was that in the end, I was the end all say all decision. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to hear the loud voice of the mayor. As it was that I began to listen as to just what he had to say.
"Oh Mrs. Yondo! Would you please come and fix up the rooms and the bedding for these fine men for the night please?!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that my eyes did in fact grow wide just as he had said her name. As it was that I wondered if that was perhaps his wife. That it was that he had in fact just seemed to have called, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to have heard that. That was when it was that I heard loud foot steps come from the other side of the room. As I then did in fact begin to look on over to just who it was.
I then saw what looked to be a very small and heavy set lady. As she seemed to have her eyes wide just now. Just as soon as it was that she did in fact begin  to go and speak back to who I would guess was her husband.
"Oh... My... You meant actual men! Why yes! I would love to help!" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact bow her head to us. Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said.
As soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up, all at once. And I then did in fact begin to simply smile at the lady, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, by that point, she had already turned her head away. As it was that she then did in fact head out the same door of the room. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply look away as she did as such.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I saw that Steve seemed to have his eyes squinted at me. As it was that I did in fact begin to also hear him speak to me, at that.
"What are you doing? I said we shouldn't be getting comfortable around here... We need to go..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that he didn't seem to be happy with what I had said.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact heard him say that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes back at him. As I felt like I did in fact not agree with just what it was that he was saying.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then shook my head back at him. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him, just as I did as such a thing.
"Well... We need a good night's rest for one thing... And also we are going to need dwarves to lead us, even if we have a map..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I did in fact just seem to say that. He then did in fact just seem to roll his eyes at me. As it was clear that he didn't seem to be taking me serious for what ever reason or another.
As it was that we just seemed to continue to stare at one another. That was when it was that he once again did in fact begin to speak back to me. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say.
"Yes... But that is what men do... No fear... We always get the job done..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that he was relentless on just what it was that he was saying.
As it was clear that he didn't seem to be changing his mind. As it was that in the end I did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh. As I knew the easy way out of all of this, all at the exact same time as well.
I hated to let it come down to this sort of way, all at once. But I felt like I was not left with much other choice. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak right back to him.
"Yeah... Well I guess it's a good thing that I am the leader, and I make the choices for us, right? I made up my mind and we aren't going back on it..." I did in fact just seem to say right back to him.
Steve did in fact just seem to open his mouth up, at that. As it was that he did in fact seem like he had some thing that he wanted to say. But he did in fact just seem to stop him self just as he did as such a thing like it.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that he then seemed to look away from me thankfully. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Sir Yondo go and speak, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... You all are free to go do what ever you want to... The bar is always open for drinks if you want it... My wife should have the bed rooms just about done as well..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was clear that he had heard as to just what me and Steve had said. As it was clear to me that he did in fact want to get our focus off of that. As it was that I was once again grateful for the dwarf doing as such.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see Steve look right back at him. As it was that I then did in fact begin to also go and hear him speak to him, all of the sudden.
"Awesome... Is there by chance the drinks free for us for the night? I wouldn't mind a few..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact roll my eyes just as soon as it was that he had said that.
It was clear to me that he was just doing it to get away from me. But I did in fact not say any thing about that, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that I was not going any where near that place, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I did in fact just seem to see the dwarf go and smile back at Steve. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him, all at once.
"Of course... Just let them know you are friends with the prince, and they will under stand right away..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have a serious look on his face just as soon as it was that he had said what he had said.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact just said that. That was when it was that I saw Steve smile back at him. As it was that he then did in fact begin to speak back to him, as well.
"Excellent... I will do that... And thank you so much for the help... Have a good night..." He did in fact just seem to say back to the dwarf. As it was that he then did in fact begin to quickly start to head out the room just as soon as it was that he had said that.
As soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I just seemed to stare at him with my eyes wide. As I did in fact just seem to simply watch as he did in fact walk out the door.
As it was that he did in fact do as such a thing like that. I then watched as most of the men did in fact just seem to follow him. As it was that I just seemed to speak out loud, just as soon as I did as such.
"Well... What do I do next?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact feel like it was a fair question. As it was that I did in fact not have a single clue as to just what it was that I should do.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I saw my friend Kips go and walk up on me. As it was that he had a smile on his face for what ever reason as he did as such.
Just as soon as he seemed to do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to tilt my head a bit. Just as soon as it was that he did in fact begin to go and speak back to me.
"Well... If I would have to assume... Looks like we will be sharing rooms again..."