Chapter 42: Hungover

It felt like there was a party going on tonight. As it was that I knew that we were just at a bar. As it was that I felt like I would never have been at a place like this before.
Yet here I was, doing what I had thought I would never do. As it was that my grandpa had always told me not to do this. As I was a bit lost as to just why I had listened.
This felt like this was the best night of my life, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have a huge smile on my face. As it was that I did in fact go and speak to one of the bar tenders, at that.
"Hand me another uh... Another glass of that last drink..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I knew that this was the 7th shot that it was that I had tonight.
I had been going up from bottom to top all through out. As I was nearly at the half way point on wines. As it was that I did in fact seem like I wanted to get all the way at the top.
But the last one that I had tasted. It had tasted oh so nice, as it felt like it was the best thing ever. As it was that I then did in fact seem to be asking for more, all at the exact same time too.
The bar tender had a huge smile on her face as I had said that. As it was that she then did in fact slide me another shot, all of the sudden. As she then did in fact speak to me just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
"You like that one huh? Fits nice for a handsome young man like you..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was a bit surprised by the fact that she had in fact said that.
As it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to blush, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could.
I had never had a female talk to me like that ever before. As it was that I was a bit lost as to just what I should do. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to her, at that.
"Thank you... I'm not exactly a man yet... But uhhhhhhhh... Yeah... This is a good drink..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact nod back to her just as soon as I took my shot and drank it.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to hear her giggle, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she then rolled her eyes at me, all at once.
Just as she had done as such a thing like that, all of the sudden. She then did in fact begin to start to turn her head away from me. As she said one last thing to me before she went to the next guy asking for some thing.
"Well... You are a man now..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it did in fact seem to make me blush even more, at that.
As it was that I did in fact try to hide it from my face, at that. As it was that I then did in fact get my focus on to the drink in stead. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to quickly sip it down, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to calm my self down. And I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"Yeah... I guess that I am really a man now..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact seem to have a big smile on my face just as soon as it was that I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case.
I then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a soft sigh. As it was that I then did in fact hear a voice begin to speak to me from right behind. As it was that I then looked at who it was, as I listened as to what they had to say.
"Not yet... Which is why you should stop drinking now Michael... I think that you have had enough for the night..." I did in fact just seem to hear Kips say to me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that my friend did in fact have a serious look on his face just as he had said that. As it was that I then did in fact seem to blink my eyes. As it was that I was a bit shocked by what it was that he had said.
It kind of did in fact seem to upset me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then squinted my eyes back at my friend, at that. Before it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak back to him, at that.
"Stop? But I've only just started!" I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact begin to burp just as soon as I had said that.
It was quite a bit of a loud burp, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it then did in fact seem to make me no longer upset. As it was that I did in fact just seem to laugh, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that Kips did in fact not seem to be amused. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak to me, at that.
"Yeah... That's enough Michael... Don't you think Steve?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact look at Steve just as it was that he had said that.
Steve had looked like he had only taken perhaps 1 or 2 shots. As it was that it was clear that he didn't seem to be enjoying this as much as the rest of us, at that. As I was lost as to just why it was the case.
Steve seemed to stare at me for a little bit of some time. Before it was that he then did in fact squint his eyes right back at me. And he then did in fact go right on ahead and simply speak right back to me, at that.
"Kips is right Michael... You are drunk as all hell... You need to stop... We still have stuff to do tomorrow and the next few days..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I felt upset once again. As it was that I really did not like feeling that way right now.
It did in fact kind of annoy me and anger me to think on it. As it was that I then did in fact go and speak back to Steve, at that. As it was that I made sure that he could hear as to just what I had to say.
"Why can't you just let me have one good night to my self? This is the best night I've ever had... Why do you have to ruin it?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was that I kind of felt a bit sad as to just what it was that I had said. And as to the fact that it was that it seemed like the night was coming to an end very quickly. As it was that I did in fact try to stay calm.
Steve did in fact still seem to have his eyes squinted at me, all at once. As it was that he then shook his head right back at me. As it was clear that he was in fact telling me no.
I kind of felt a bit pissed off to know that it was in fact the case. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead all at once. And I then began to hear him simply speak back to me, all of the sudden.
"No... If you are really hung over... We will be getting no where over the next few days... We do not need to stop right now... It will only be harder to start again..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As he seemed to be calm, and he did in fact seem to be honest with me. But I did in fact not really want to hear that what so ever right now. As it was that I just then did in fact start to shake my head back at him.
I had a smirk on my face just as soon as it was that it had been the case. As I then did in fact start to speak back to him, at that. As it was that I made sure that he heard me, as I raised my voice even higher than before.
"Well... Sounds like it's too bad for you... I am the leader after all... Remember?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to smirk just as soon as I had said that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to go at what Steve had been saying to me time and time again. When ever it was that I actually needed help. And now he did in fact seem like he was trying to bring me down.
As it was that I just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact hear Kips come in and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"You are making your self look like a fool right now Michael... The king told us if we needed to step in than we would be allowed to... And drinking was one of those places..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that the both of them seemed to stare at me with their eyes wide. As it was that I was not at all too sure as to just what I should do.
I looked around and saw a few dwarves and some of the men look at me. As it was that they did in fact also just seem to have their eyes wide. But I did in fact not seem to care what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
I then did in fact go and shake my head back at them. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to go and speak back to them both. As I made sure that they could hear as to just what I had to say, at that.
"Bull shit... He did not say that... He knows I don't drink..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact sound like a hypocrite on what I had said.
But I frankly did in fact not care what so ever, at that. As it was that I then did in fact go on ahead and walk past the both of the men. And I then did in fact go and speak to one of the bar tenders who was not serving some one, all at once.
"Give me the strongest of what you have got..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact seem to have my eyes squinted at him.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. The dwarf then did in fact just seem to have his eyes grow wide. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to have a smirk on his face, at that.
As it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear him speak back to me. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Best of luck kid..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact slide the drink to me. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said.
I caught it at the last moment, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact nearly fall and stumble as I did as such a thing. As it was that I then did in fact catch it at the last moment, none the less.
I looked back at the bar tender, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and speak back to him. As I made sure that he could hear as to just what it was that I had to say.
"I'm not a kid!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. But he didn't seem to have heard as to what I had said. As it was that I once again sounded like a hypocrite, at that, as to what I had said to the other bar tender, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact once again see that Kips did in fact seem to sit right beside me. As he did in fact have his eyes wide just as he did as such a thing like that.
As it was that he had seemed to have just stared at me. I then did in fact just seem to hear him go and speak back to me. As it was that I once again listened as to just what he had to say to me, all at once.
"Okay... Michael... You are not a kid... But do not drink that... You will regret that for a long time..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact have a serious look on his face, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to squint my eyes at him in stead. As it was that I did in fact once again not like what he had said.
I then did in fact just seem to stare at him for a few moments. Before it was that I then picked up my shot, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact go and speak to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Fuck you Kips... I do what ever the hell I want to..." I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I once again smirked just as soon as it was that I had said that.
I saw him go and roll his eyes just as it was that I had said that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him leave the chair. As it was that he was then no where to be seen, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to not care what so ever. As it was that I then did in fact drink up on the shot, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had chugged it down in 1 gulp. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to feel sick, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak out loud, all at the exact same time too.
"Ugh! What the hell was that shit?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact suddenly just seem to start to hear a few people laugh, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, I was not nearly as amused as the rest of them were. As it was that I then began to start to feel some thing rumble in my stomach. As it was that I then did in fact suddenly feel some thing come out of my mouth.
My eyes were too foggy to know what it was, at that. But the bar did in fact seem to go dead silent, all at once. As it was that every thing then did in fact seem to go dark for me.

I let out a loud groan, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I could already feel that I was having the worst head ache that I had ever had in my life, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to keep my eyes closed, at that.
I was in so much pain, I almost felt like I did in fact want to cry. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn over on what was a bed. As it was that I put my face right on the pillow, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to speak out loud. As it was that I did in fact seem to be very lost as to where I was at.
"Where am I? How... How did I get here?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I felt like the entire of last night was a blur, and that it was that it had all gone so quick.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to think on all of that. That was when it was that I heard a familiar voice from right next to me. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what they had to say, at that.
"You are in room 100... Bradley and Limbsy had to carry you up last night... It was a bitch as they liked to call it..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to laugh, all at once. As it was that I did in fact not seem to recall any of that what so ever, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to have thought on it for some time. That was when it was that I then did in fact go and speak. As it was that I then did in fact simply seem to still be lost, all at once, at that.
"Why the hell were they carrying me to here? I can walk for my self..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact seem to struggle to focus on my words, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear my friend let out a rough sigh. As it was that I was lost as to just why it was the case once again.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact start to hear him speak to me. As it was that I then did in fact start to listen as to just what he had to say, still not having my eyes open at all.
"Because you were drunk and you went unconscious... Some one had to carry you up here... You can't just sleep on the floor... The bar was very busy..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to get a bit upset. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and open my eyes and look at him.
It hurt me to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to close my eyes, at that. But it felt like the damage had already been done, none the less.
I then did in fact just seem to feel in quite a bit of some pain now. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and speak to him. As it was that I made sure that he could hear as to just what I had said.
"Bullshit... I don't drink..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I made sure to have a serious look on my face just as I had said that.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said, all at once. That was when it was that he then did in fact start to laugh, all of the sudden. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what he found funny.
As it was that I had seemed to have thought on that for some time. I then did in fact start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I then did in fact simply hear him speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... You were calling bull shit on a lot of last night... Don't say that we didn't try to warn you..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he had meant by that.
I felt like he was bull shitting me right now at what he had said. As I knew that when some one told me some thing, at that. I usually believed it, unless it was some thing outrageous like he was saying right now.
As it was that I just seemed to think on that for a little bit more time. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to open my eyes. As it was that I then did in fact start to speak back to him, at that.
"I... I don't under stand... Why does every thing hurt so much?" I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that just as it was that I had said as to just what I had said, at that.
That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear him let out a bit of a soft sigh. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear him go and speak to me. As it was that I did in fact listen as to what it was that he had to say, at that.
"Well... That is called a hang over... And with how much you drank... And what you drank at the end there... I'd say that you are pretty hung over..."