Chapter 15: Welcome To Hell

I just seemed to stand there and stare at the top of my tent. As it was in fact the early morning, at that. As I had got the most awful sleep that I had since the first night with the group.
It had been filled with bad dreams and nightmares. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I could. As though it was dark, I could hear early morning crickets and birds, at that.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case. I then did in fact just seem to grunt, all of the sudden. As I then also began to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"I may as well get up... No point in going back to sleep to just fall in to another nightmare..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self, all at once. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to go and simply walk out of the tent, at that.
As I didn't even change my clothes yet as it was the case. As I put on my shoes and looked at the early morning sky. As it was in fact quite a bit dark out, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact got out in to the camp. That was when it was that I heard a voice of some one, at that. As it was that I then listened as to just what they had to say, all of the sudden.
"Strange to see you up so early there Michael... Normally you like to sleep in a lot..." I did in fact hear the voice of Prince Pokes say to me. As it was that I did in fact look right at the goblin just as he had said that.
My eyes were wide just as it was that I did in fact stare at him. As it was that as I did in fact do as such a thing like that for quite some time. That was when it was that I just seemed to go and roll my eyes back at him.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that of course. That was when it was that I then also began to go and sit beside him. As it was that I did in fact grab my chair that I had left out from last night.
Just as soon as it was that I had sat right beside the goblin. I then did in fact let out quite a bit of a rough sigh. As it was that I then also began to go and speak back to him, at that.
"Yeah... I didn't sleep very well... Didn't see a point in going back to sleep for another bad dream..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact feel a bit of regret that I had told him that.
I felt like as the prince of the humans, at that. That I always needed to be strong in front of them. As it was that I did in fact feel like that was showing weakness, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the goblin let out a rough sigh him self. As it was that he also then began to go and speak back to me, as well.
"Yeah... I get that... It's why I hardly ever sleep..." I did in fact just seem to hear him say to me. As it was that he did in fact just seem to shift his chair a bit just as he had said that.
It was clear to me that he was in fact quite a bit uncomfortable him self. As it was that I wondered if he felt the same way that I did. Though I also kind of felt like it didn't really matter to me if it was the case.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at him for some more time. That was when it was that I then spoke back to him. Not even all too sure as to just what it was that I was about to say back to him at first.
"Huh... That is strange... I just thought you didn't sleep because goblins have so much energy..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as it was that I had said that.
As soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said to him. That was when it was that the goblin did in fact seem to chuckle a bit. As it was that I just then also began to start to go right on ahead.
And I then did in fact tilt my head back at him. As I knew that I was in fact being serious with what I had said. As it was that I then did in fact begin to finally hear him speak back to me as he had seen it be the case.
"Well... Yes, that is another reason why we don't sleep much... But for me it is more the fact that I just can't get over it my self..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, at that.
He had his head low to the ground just as he had said that to me. As it was that my eyes were in fact quite a bit wide for some time. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
I seemed to look away from the goblin all of the sudden, at that. As it was that I then also let out quite a bit of a rough sigh all of the sudden. Before it was that I simply went and spoke right back to him.
"Yeah... I under stand what you mean... No one else will under stand us... Except maybe the dwarves..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact see the goblin wince as to just what it was that I had in fact said to him, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. I then got my focus off of him, all at once. As it was that I heard a voice begin to speak from not all too far away, at that.
As it was that I seemed to realize that it was in fact the case. I then did in fact look at who it was, at that. And I then did in fact begin to go and see that it was Steve, as I listened as to just what he had to say.
"Oh! Good to see you up and ready early for the day Michael!" He did in fact just seem to say. As he had a big smile on his face just as soon as he had said that.
It was clear that he was in fact excited for this day to start. As I was tempted to explain as to why I was up early. But I did in fact decide not to do as such a thing like that.
As it was that I did in fact dip my head low to the ground. And I then did in fact simply begin to speak back to him, at that. As I made sure not to lock eyes with him as I did as such.
"Yeah... Didn't sleep that well, and I figured there was no point in going back to sleep at this point..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I stared at the ground just as soon as it was that I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I then did in fact just seem to see from the corner of my eyes, at that. That Steve did in fact seem to have his eyes wide, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then all of the sudden did in fact hear him go and speak back to me in a still happy voice.
"Well... It's good that you are up early in the morning... And after you eat some hot stew you'll be wide awake... I am sure that you will sleep like a bear tonight..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him go past me. As he did in fact smack me on my shoulder just as he did as such. As it was that I did in fact wince a bit, as if it was that my shoulder was sore.
I knew that it was in fact not the case what so ever. As it was that I just simply ignored the fact that it was the case, all at once. As it was that I let out a soft sigh, as I kept my eyes on the ground, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Prince Pokes. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak to me, at that.
"Yeah... I don't think you will be sleeping like a bear in this place... I don't think the dwarves are joking with what they say..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then looked right back at the goblin. And I then did in fact just seem to squint my eyes at him, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. I saw that he did in fact have his eyes wide. As it was clear that he was not at all too sure as to just what it was that I was doing.
Either which way, it didn't really seem to matter to me all too much. As it was that I just then seemed to shake my head back at him. As it was that I then also began to speak to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Wow... Thanks for the pep talk there Pokes..." I did in fact just seem to mumble at him. As it was that I too did in fact get my self up, at that. As I felt like I didn't want to sit in this chair the entire morning.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have been that sort of way. That was when it was that I just seemed to shake my head at the goblin. As it was that he did in fact seem to be a little bit lost as to just why it was in fact the case, all at once.
I then did in fact begin to walk away from the goblin, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact begin to walk further up the tip of the hill. As it was that I did in fact get my eyes on the mountains that were in fact in front of us, at that.
I just seemed to stare at it for quite a bit of some time. As it was that I just seemed to squint my eyes at it. As it was that I also began to speak to my self as I did as such a thing like that.
"It's not even tall mountains... What could be so wrong and so scary about that place?" I did in fact say to my self gently. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
It was almost as if it was that I heard the whisper of Pokes. As if it was that he was saying to me in my ears, none the less. That the Dead Skull Valley was in fact for real, at that.
I just seemed to stare at it for a bit longer too. As if there was some thing dark looming from over there. As it was that I spoke to my self once again as it was the case.
"This is going to be awful... I can already feel it..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I could.
It felt quite a bit hard for me to do as such a thing like that. As it was that I did in fact continue to stand there and stare for some time. Until it was that I then began to hear foot steps come up from right behind me.
I began to freak out a bit, as it was that I put my hand right on my sword. As just as it was that I turned my head around to who it was. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Kips, at that.
"Hey Michael... Didn't expect you to be up so- Whoah! Easy there pal!" He did in fact just seem to be saying. As just as soon as it was that I had in fact pulled out my sword. That was when it was that he seemed to freak out just a little bit him self.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I seemed to calm my self down, at that. As it was that I put my sword back in to my belt, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I shook my head at him. And I then did in fact go and speak back to him, at that.
"Next time you should speak before you walk up on me like that..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact squint my eyes at him just as soon as I had said it.
As it was that he had heard as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I saw him go right on ahead. And he then did in fact simply shake his head back at me.
It was clear that he wasn't all too happy him self. By the fact that I had responded in that type of manner. As he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to me.
"You are out the out side of camp... Who else did you think it was going to be? You think some one was going to sneak up on you and kill you?" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I also then did in fact see him go and roll his eyes back at me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes at him still, all at once.
Just as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact go right on ahead. And I then once again spoke back to him, all at once.
"Yeah... It was the early morning and no one seemed to be awake... Sorry... I'm just freaked out and worried as to what we are getting our selves in to..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said to him. That was when it was that he did in fact nod his head back at me. As it was that he did in fact seem to under stand as to just what I was getting at.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I felt at least some what better about things. As it was that he then did in fact begin to simply go and speak back to me.
"Well... It's a good thing that you made Steve bring the dwarves... We are safer with them..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as soon as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I saw him turn his head to the dwarves tent. As it was clear to me that they had still not woken up to no such sort of surprise.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and stare. And I then did in fact just seem to look back at Kips as I also spoke back to him, at that.
"Yeah... I hope so... But we don't know what that place will do to us... It could make us all go crazy..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver just as soon as it was that I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. I then did in fact just seem to see Kips also go and shiver. As it was clear that he was in fact quite a bit worried about it him self.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact seen it be that way. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact simply hear him speak back to me, all at once.
"I was never much of a believer of an after life and ghosts... But ever since I went on these journeys... I feel like they would make me feel that way even more... But it always seems to be just the opposite..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
It almost seemed like he was talking to him self as he had said that. As it was that I saw that he had his eyes wide as he stared at the valley. As it was that I did in fact just seem to try to stay calm my self still.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact heard him say that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to shake my head. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Maybe it's because I haven't been out here long enough... But I still feel like I need a bit more than some skeletons in a cave..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said to him. That was when it was that he did in fact simply go and nod back to me. As it was clear that he under stood where I was in fact coming from.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that he then also began to let out a rough sigh. As it was that I then also began to hear him go and speak right back to me, at that.
"Well... On the other hand... Since you are up early, do you want to help me with the stew? There's not much that you really have to do... It would help since I've got to be the one to clear out the tent now..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that he did in fact have a bit of a smirk on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said. As it almost seemed like he was in fact proud of me for getting up.
I was not all too sure as to just why it was the case. As I knew that I was only up because of the fact that I had slept so bad. As it reminded me as to just how tired I was right now.
Just as soon as it was that I had realized as to the fact that it was in fact the case, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact nod back to Kips. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak to him, at that.
"Yeah... Sure... I guess that it's only fair I suppose..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I knew that I didn't have a job in the morning. Just due to the fact that I slept in so late, as I only had to get the tent.
Just as soon as it was that I had realized as to the fact that it was the case. That was when it was that I felt some energy in me. As it was that I felt like this would help with the fact that I was so tired.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact felt that sort of way. That was when it was that I headed towards where I saw the fire was at. As it was that I did in fact get ready to cook up the stew with my friend.

It was now a bit later in the morning at this point, at that. As it was that I felt no such sort of the fact that I had been tired any longer. As I knew that it was not going to be the case later in the day, at that.
I just hoped that the dwarves were going to want to sleep early. As it was that I got my eyes on them at the front as I had thought on that. As it was that I did in fact go and speak to my self quietly, at that.
"I hope I can sleep good tonight..." I did in fact just seem to say. Though I had quite a bit of some doubt on the fact that I had said that. As it was that I did in fact feel like I was going to have some haunted dreams, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact thought on that sort of way. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to hear Mitch speak. As it was that he did in fact seem to speak up fairly loud, at that.
"Maybe you were right Steve... I didn't realize that we were still this far away from this place..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that he had been one of the main ones who had sided with the dwarves last night, at that.
That was of course not due to the fact that he was tired. But that was of course due to the fact that he had in fact been scared. As it was that I felt like for once I couldn't blame him.
As I could feel some thing strange in side of me already. As I got my mind off of that, all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear Steve go and speak, all at once.
"I know... How much further do we have to go Limbsy?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes squinted at the dwarf, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that the both of the dwarves did in fact stop. As I did in fact see them go and look at us just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
Just as soon as it had in fact been that sort of way. I then did in fact begin to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact begin to simply go and hear Limbsy speak back to Steve, all of the sudden.
"We are here now... Welcome to hell..."