Chapter 13: Dead Skull Valley

The days felt like they had been easier than before. As I felt like I should in fact be relieved as to it being the case. But at the exact same time as well, I felt like I wasn't.
I knew that we were trying to get to my father as soon as possible. And it did in fact not seem like it was going to be the case, at that. As it was that if it was that he did in fact seem to keep up at this rate, at that.
I knew as to just what it was that Steve would say to me. As to the fact that it was that I knew he would tell me he told me so. As it was that I spoke to my self quietly, just as soon as it was that I had thought on that.
"Yeah yeah... I know you did..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I did in fact let out a heavy sigh just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Kips. As it was that he did in fact just seem to speak back to me with a worried look on his face.
"Who did what?" He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact seem to be quite a bit confused with me. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had even said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact begin to go and start to speak back to him, at that.
"It's nothing... I'm just thinking too much to my self right now..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to keep my head low as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said to Kips. That was when it was that he then did in fact go and saying his eyes back at me. As it was that I then also began to hear him speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"You should just focus on what we are doing right now... Nothing else matters at this point..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact do his best to try to keep him self calm as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact heard as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact look away from him. And I then did in fact begin to speak to my self out loud, at that.
"Well... I mean that is kind of what we are doing right now..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like I had a bit of a fair point on just what I had said, at that.
As it was that I knew as to just what it was that I had been thinking on. As it was that I continued to have my eyes wide for some time. Until it was that Kips just seemed to ignore as to just what I had said.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact turn my head away from him. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and walk past him, at that.
I did my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I could, at that. As it was that I did in fact shake my head to my self, all of the sudden. As well as the fact that I then began to go and speak to my self quietly, at that.
"Some times I wonder if we are really even friends..." I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I felt like he was at least a decade older than me, at that.
I knew that I had told him all of these stories as to just what had in fact happened in my past. But he always seemed to be so distant with me. And he never really wanted to tell me any of his stories, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. I then began to feel a bit guilty, as I knew there was a reason to that. As it was that I then did in fact shake my head, as I got rid of all of those thoughts.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to hear the voice of Mitch. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say.
"I hope that we get to this place as soon as we can..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that he did in fact seem to speak right to his room mate Bradley, just as it was that he had said that.
Of course he had chosen Bradley to be his room mate, at that. As he knew that he was in fact the biggest and strongest out of us. As it was that it had not been because he thought of him as a friend such as Bradley thought.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Bradley. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to Mitch, all at once.
"Well... We are going to Dead Skull Valley... Remember? The dwarves seem to be scared of it..." He did in fact just seem to say to Mitch, all at once. Almost as if it was that he was in fact trying to scare Mitch on what he had said. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that it was. That Mitch then did in fact begin to go and look back at Bradley, all at once.
As he had his eyes squinted just as he did as such a thing like that. As it was quite clear to me that he wasn't at all too happy by what he had said. As it was that I saw him shiver, and then go and speak back to Bradley, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... But I think that it is just a fairy tale... Ghosts are not real... And I doubt that they will haunt us..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he looked right at Bradley just as it was that he had said that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. It didn't even seem like Mitch had believed as to just what he had said. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him dip his head low to the ground.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Dick go and speak. As it was clear to me that he had been paying attention to all of this all this time.
"Well... We are about to be there for several days Mitch... So you better hope what you said is true..." He did in fact just seem to say to Mitch. As it was that he did in fact have a smirk on his face just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. As it was in fact quite clear to me that he was trying to scare him. That was when it was that I just then did in fact begin to see Mitch shake his head.
It was clear that he was in fact not happy at all with what it was that was in fact going on. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to go right on ahead, at that. And I then began to hear him speak back to the both of them, all at once.
"Can you guys just stop? Every thing is going to be fine... Okay?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was quite clear that he was in fact freaked out and scared, at that. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said.
As soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I let out a rough sigh my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and walk past them all, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact look at them all. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak to them, all at the exact same time too.
"Just because you guys don't believe in evil spirits... Doesn't mean that they won't come for us and that they aren't real..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
As it was that I had a serious look on my face just as I had said that. As it was that I knew that I didn't believe in ghosts at all my self. But at the same time too, I also knew it wasn't funny to joke about it.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I then saw Mitch squint his eyes at me. As it was that he then also began to go and speak back to me, all of the sudden.
"Well... Thank you so much for the helpful insight Michael... We will be sure to keep that in mind..." Mitch did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to not be happy by what I had said.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times my self. As it was that I just seemed to do a sarcastic nod back to him.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to continue to walk up. To where it was that the front of the group was at, none the less.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact let out a soft sigh to my self. And I then did in fact also go and speak to my self, all of the sudden, at that.
"Well... I guess today is every one hates Michael day..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact dip my head low to the ground just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said.
It was almost as if there was a voice in my head saying it wasn't true. As it was that it almost seemed like the voice of Meghan speaking. As it was that I shook my head to shake off the thoughts of her, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I then heard the voice of Pokes. As it was that I looked at the goblin prince, as he seemed to speak to me.
"What's got you so down right now Michael?" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that he had his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said to me.
As it was that it almost did in fact seem like he genuinely cared. Which I felt like it was not the case what so ever, all at once. Though I felt like it didn't seem to bother me what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
He continued to stare at me with his eyes wide for a bit longer. Until it was that I then did in fact begin to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to simply go and speak back to him, all of the sudden.
"I... I don't know... I just think that I am afraid of some things..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just said as to what I had said. That was when it was that I heard the voice of the goblin. As it was that he spoke to me after letting out a bit of a rough sigh him self, at that.
"Well... I can under stand that... I have always been put under a lot of pressure as a prince, to be as good as my father..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was that I saw him dip his head low to the ground. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said to me. As it was that my eyes did in fact grow wide my self, just as soon as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact shake my head back to him. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak to him, all at once.
"Well... You are a goblin... It is normal for you to be afraid... But I am a man... And I have to be strong to prove it to the others..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to have my eyes wide just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had in fact said.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said that to him. I then did in fact just seem to notice that it was. That Pikes did not seem to be at all too happy with that response.
As it was that I had realized as to just what it was that I had said. I then kind of felt a little bit guilty for it, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear him go and speak back to me.
"Yeah... It is also normal for a human to have a high ego... I never said any thing about being afraid... But at least it's good to know that I'm not the only one who is..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was that he seemed to try to take a bit of a shot at me. But he did in fact stop him self just as it was that he was doing as such. As it was clear to me that he didn't want to be an ass hole to me, none the less.
As it was that I did in fact realize as to the fact that it was the case. That was when it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact just seem to simply go right on ahead and speak back to him.
"I mean... How could I not be? I haven't seen my father in years... I thought we were close when we are younger but he just left me after we lost my mother... Now... All that is going on... I haven't even ever left home before... It's just... It's hard..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was. That Prince Pokes did in fact have his eyes grow wide in surprise as to just what it was that I had said to him.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. That was when it was that he then did in fact dip his head low to the ground. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear him speak back to me.
"I've never been at home for most of my life... I never really liked my father... We never really got along... But he wants me to take his place as the next king... I don't... I don't know if I want that..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to chuckle out loud, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. It was clear to me that it had in fact confused Pokes a bit. As it was that he then did in fact turn his head to me with his eyes wide, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him.
"Well... I guess that is another thing that we have in common... I don't want to be a king either... I would say I would hand it to my sister, but she's even more introverted than me... She thinks that she is cursed..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact heard as to just what I had said. That was when it was that he then did in fact begin to wince. As it was that I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just why he had done as such a thing.
As it was that I did in fact continue to stare at the goblin. As it was that my eyes were wide just as soon as I had done as such a thing. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear him go and speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Maybe she is... Those things are real after all... That is why we weren't happy that you brought a witch in to our kingdom..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to start to blink my eyes just a few times, at what he had said.
It then did in fact just seem to start to put some thoughts in to my head. As it was that I just then began to go and speak out loud. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that.
"Then it was Meghan... She was the one that made the lady ugly... She was the one who cursed my sister..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact suddenly start to feel angry, just as I had said that.
It was that it kind of hurt me more than it made me angry. As to the fact that it was that I felt like she had been a friend to me. Just as she had said that she had been one to my father.
Perhaps that had been the trick she had been playing all along. As it was that I then did in fact begin to think deeper in to all of it. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and close my eyes for a few moments.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Prince Pokes. As it was that he then once again began to go and speak back to me.
"Well... The fact that she led you to us I have a doubt on that one... I mean never say never... But there are hundreds of other witches that live out there..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that it then did in fact just seem to calm me down. Just as soon as it was that we had in fact said as to just what he had said. As it was that I did in fact feel a bit safer as to the fact that it was the case.
I then did in fact begin to remember that she had told me. That it had in fact been one of her sisters that had made my father's friend ugly. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to calm my self down a bit.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact look back at the goblin. And I then did in fact go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... You are probably right... I am just over thinking every thing right now..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I felt like what it was that I had in fact said was in fact true.
As it was that I did in fact know that it was. That I knew that the world was not out to get me. At least I sure hoped that it wasn't, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact thought on that. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of a dwarf. As it was that he did in fact seem to speak from directly in front of me, at that.
"Okay... We have now passed the last dwarf village... We should be there by tomorrow morning..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I looked at Limbsy just as it was that he had said that.
He had his eyes wide just as soon as it had been the case. As it was quite a bit clear to me that it was. That though I knew that dwarves were rarely a creature to be scared.
It was clear that he was in fact quite a bit afraid. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for a bit more time. Until it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Aaron speak from right beside me.
"Be where?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As he had a bit of a funny smirk on his face as to what he had said. As it was not much of a question that it was that he had in fact asked.
As to the fact that he was trying to be funny and say beware. As it was that I kind of rolled my eyes just as soon as it was the case. As it was that I heard a few of the others laugh for just a few seconds.
It was clear that the dwarves had no clue as to just why it was the case. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Frolop. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak with his eyes wide.
"Where else? The Dead Skull Valley..."