Chapter 30: Can't Be Happening

I seemed to be stuck in the water almost. As to just what it was that did in fact seem to be going on. As I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I could.
It didn't seem to be working very well how ever. As it was that I did in fact just seen to randomly smile. As I was not all too sure what had gotten in to me, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and state for some more time. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Limbsy. As it was that he then did in fact begin to speak to me, at that.
"I have no idea what you are talking about Michael... But we really need to be moving right now... I can't take Kips too much longer..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, at that.
He seemed to be short of breath just as it was that he had said that. As it was clear that he was in fact struggling. As it was that I did in fact just seem to nod, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Kips go and speak. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"I'm sorry... You... You can just leave me and carry on..." He did in fact just seem to say to us. As it was that he had his head low to the ground just as soon as it was that he had said that.
My eyes grew wide just as soon as he had said what he had said. As it was that I was not at all too sure why he had said that. And how it was that he was in fact so easily going to give up on his life like that.
I then did in fact see that Limbsy had his eyes wide. As it was that he was also looking right at me him self. As it was that I then did in fact quickly begin to speak back to Kips, at that.
"Absolutely not... I am not going to find my father all alone..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact shiver at the thought of that. As it was that I knew that there was no way I was going to do that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact see that Limbsy squinted his eyes right back at me. As it seemed like he did in fact not want to hear me say what I had just said.
It didn't seem to matter in the end, as I saw the dwarf nod back to me. As it was that he also began to go and speak back to me as well. As I did in fact begin to go and listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Alright... We can do this... Let's just keep moving..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he seemed to be hard on his words, and his breathe as he had said that.
I felt bad for the dwarf, as I didn't know what it was like. As it was that I then did in fact simply get my mind off of all of that. As I then in stead, did in fact just seem to simply keep on moving, at that.
As it was that I seemed to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to hear the voice, at that. As it was that this time it didn't seem like it was talking to me in my head.
"Thank you Michael... You have done this all for me... Just like I asked..." The voice did in fact seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too. As the voice did in fact seem to be quite a bit evil in nature, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had said as to just what it had said. That was when it was that it was clear to me. That the others had heard as to just what it had to say this time.
I heard the voice of Limbsy begin to go and talk. As it was that I blinked my eyes a few times. As I simply kept my eyes in front of me as I listened as to just what he had to say.
"What? What was that? What did that mean Michael?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it was clear that he was in fact quite a bit afraid. As to just what it was that the voice had meant by what it had said.
I felt like I couldn't blame him for that being the case. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver. As it was that this time I did in fact look back to the dwarf, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact start to go and speak back to Limbsy. As I made sure that he could hear as to just what I had to say.
"I don't know... I don't know what it was, or what it is talking about..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact shiver once again just as soon as I had said that.
I knew that I was a bad liar, but I tried to hold it in this time. As it was that I did in fact just seem to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was clear that the other 2 still seemed to be clueless, all at once.
That was until the voice then did in fact seem to speak. As this time it seemed like it was much closer than before, all of the sudden. Just as soon as it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that it had to say.
"Oh... Don't play stupid with them Michael... They should know that I was the one who led you hear... I was the one talking to you... They should at least know that before..." It did in fact just seem to say.
As just as it was that it seemed like it was about to finish. That was when it was that it then began to laugh. As it was the most evil laugh I felt like I could ever imagine.
I did in fact once again try my best to try to stay calm. But it didn't seem to work what so ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Kips go and speak, at that.
"I think that means that Michael was letting that voice guide him this entire time..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact squint his eyes at me just as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been that way. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Limbsy. As it was that he did in fact seem to be shocked, just as it was that he began to speak.
"What?! You listened to the voices? I was wondering why it didn't seem as bad as it was... You trusted it that entire time?!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, all of the sudden.
As it was that he did in fact seem to be very upset with me. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said. As it was that I felt like I couldn't help but to keep my head quite a bit low to the ground.
As it was that I seemed to be that way for quite a bit of some time. I then did in fact eventually find the strength to speak back to him. As it was that I did in fact make sure that he could hear what I had to say.
"Oh... Come on! Don't act like your son didn't do the same thing! He is the reason we lost our entire group!" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact squint my eyes at him just as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then began to see him dip his head low to the ground. As I felt a bit better now that I wasn't the one that was all at fault.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to hear the same voice as before. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that it had to say.
"Enough of this nonsense! It is time for you all to die now!" It did in fact just seem to say. As it was in fact the most cold voice that I could ever think of, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then began to stop. As I did in fact begin to look in to the water, all at the exact same time too.
I could see some thing moving in there, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I felt like I was stuck and not too sure what to do. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden speak, at that.
"Oh... This is not good..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact seem to point out the obvious. On the fact that it was that I had said as to just what I had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I blinked my eyes just a few times. And I then did in fact begin to just go and let out a rough sigh, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Kips. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what my friend had to say.
"Michael! Get back! We need to get out of the water now!" He did in fact just seem to yell to me. As it was that I felt like what he had said had in fact made sense to me.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at the water. And I had in fact done my best to try to stay calm. As it was that I saw that it was moving closer and closer to me.
Just as soon as it was that I had seen it be the case, all at once. I kept my eyes on the monster, all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak, all at the exact same time as well.
"I think it's too late for me Kips..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact begin to go and reach my hand for my sword.
As if it was that it was going to some how help me. As I knew that I was hardly trained to fight actual things. As I knew that I had no sort of chance to fight a monster, at that.
As it was that it seemed to continue to come close to me. That was when it was that it then did in fact seem to stop. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear it speak, just as it was that it had done before.
"Oh no Michael... I will kill you last... I want to make you watch and suffer for falling for what you did... As I go and kill your friends... I will make sure it is painful..." The voice did in fact just seem to say, at that.
Just as it was that it had said as to just what it had said. That was when it was that I then suddenly grabbed my sword, at that. As it was that I then did in fact go right towards what I had seen move in the water.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing. I then felt my sharp sword swing directly in to the monster. As it must have cut deep, or perhaps even cut through the beast, at that.
I then did in fact just seem to smile, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I felt proud of my self. Just as soon as it was that I once again began to speak out loud.
"I got it!" I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the monster start to shriek. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to start to get a bit worried. As it was that I then all of the sudden saw the water fly in to the air.
As it was that I saw some thing come out of it, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact seem to see a whole lot of tentacles. Just as it was that it had in fact just been the case.
I just seemed to be in shock as to just what I was looking at. As I was not all too sure just what else to say. As it was that I did in fact begin to hear the loud voice of Limbsy yell, all at the exact same time too.
"That is The Watcher!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As he had his eyes in shock just as soon as it was that he had said as to what he had said.
I was a bit lost as to just what it was that he was talking about. As it was that I then shook my head. And I then did in fact begin to start to speak back to him, at that.
"What?! I don't under stand? What the hell is The Watcher?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact seem to be so lost as to just what it was that was even going on.
As it was that I did in fact seem to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Kips. As he also had his eyes wide just as he seemed to speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
"That doesn't matter Michael! You need to get to us now!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said.
I saw that he and Limbsy were both on the shore. As it was clear to me that they were both waiting for me. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact begin to blink my eyes a few times, all at once. And I then did in fact simply just seem to go and speak back to them, at that.
"I- I'm coming!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that just as it was that I had said what I had said. I then did in fact just seem to put my sword back in to my belt, all at once.
And I then quickly began to start to swim, all at once. As I heard the loud and angry creature behind me. Just as it was that I had began to do as such a thing like that.
It was clear that it had not expected me to do what I had done. As I felt like I could not blame it what so ever. As it was that I had not expected to do as such a thing my self.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact made it a bit further. As it was that I then felt my feet go on to the ground. That was when it was that I heard the so called Watcher begin to go and speak to me, at that.
"Oh! No you don't Michael! I think I changed my mind! I think that I will kill you first!" It did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was a bit afraid of it just as it had said that.
I continued to try to go as fast as I could go in the water. As it was in fact slowing me down so much. Just as it was that I had made it a few steps further, at that.
That was when it was that I saw Limbsy pull out his axe. And he then did in fact quickly begin to yell, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Watch out Michael! It's coming!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was in fact seeming to be too late for that. As it was that I heard the tentacle coming from right behind me.
But there was nothing I could do to stop it, with how slow I was going. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply stare. And I then did in fact just seem to go and let out quite a bit of a rough sigh.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I let out a rough sigh. And I then did in fact begin to feel it latch on to me, at that.
All while all of that seemed to be going on, at that. That was when it was that I did in fact simply close my eyes. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak to my self quietly, at that.
"Well... I guess this is the end..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said.
That was when it was that the creature did in fact grab me. And it then did in fact begin to start to pull me closer towards it's face. As it was that I did in fact keep my eyes on my friends, as it was the case.
They seemed to be so far away from me at this point. As it was that it looked like it was only going to be getting further, at that. Just as soon as it was that I did in fact hear the voice of the monster, as it spoke to me.
"You should have never come here Michael... You should have listened to the dwarves... Now you will pay..." It did in fact seem to yell to me. As it was in fact quite a bit angry with me, just as it was the case.
It did in fact seem to be looking at me right in to my eyes. As it was that I then looked back at the creature. As I did in fact do the same thing that it was in fact doing to me.
As it was that we both did in fact seem to stare at each other. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to let out a rough sigh. And I then did in fact just seem to simply feel like I needed to give up.
As it was that I just seemed to do as such a thing like that. I then did in fact begin to speak back to the monster, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact go and make sure that it heard what I had to say.
"I don't under stand... What do you gain out of this? Why did you decide to choose me to do this? I trusted you..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact seem to have a hurt look on my face.
As it was that I seemed to hope that it would some how make it budge. Which it did in fact not seem to be wanting to do what so ever. As it was that I did in fact see that it was simply still just staring at me.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stare right back at it. That was when it then began to finally simply go and speak back to me. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what it had to say.
"You were the most vulnerable and innocent of the group... And I was very very hungry... It's been a while since any one dared come through here... Not even your father did..." It did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that it did in fact seem to have a smirk on its big face. Just as soon as it was that it had said as to just what it had said. As it was that I did in fact feel guilty for all that it was that I had in fact done now.
I did in fact just seem to close my eyes, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact just seem to start to whisper softly. So that only me and the monster could hear as to just what it was that I had to say.
"Fine... You win... I never wanted to live in this sorry world any ways..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I could.
I knew that it was that what I had said was in fact not true. As it was that I did in fact know that I did in fact not want to die. But I at least felt like I did not want to care before it was my last few moments, at that.
I didn't want to die a coward at the very least, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen to what it had to say with my eyes closed.
"Well... You won't have to worry about that any longer Michael... So you can let it go now..." It did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that it was clear that it didn't seem to hear my thoughts, at that.
It didn't seem to matter to me either way at this point. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply continue to keep my eyes closed. That was until I then did in fact begin to feel the monster squeeze tighter on me.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact realize that I now couldn't breathe. As it was that I opened my mouth to try, but it didn't seem to matter.
I knew that I was going to suffocate, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at it right in to it's face. As it was that I did in fact speak to my self in my head, all of the sudden.
"Well... This is a very sad way for things to go down..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact continue to simply stare low at the ground.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I heard a loud voice from not all too far away. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that it had to say.
"No! You will not monster! Don't worry Michael! We are here to save you!" I did in fact just seem to hear the voice go and say, at that. As it was that I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was going on.
I turned my head to Mitch, as it was that I realized it was he who had spoken. As I then did in fact just seem to hear a flurry of arrows. As it was that it seemed to hit the monster all over, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I felt the grip on me begin to loosen. As I then began to start to fall down, as I heard the voice of the monster, just as it was that I was about to hit the water.
"No! No! No! This can't be happening!"