Chapter 39: Days Out

I went to the center of camp after it was that Limbsy had told me that. As it was that I saw that almost every one else was there already. As it was clear that Limbsy had told them to do the same thing.
It made sense, as to just why it was in fact the case. If it was that he felt like it was too much to explain several times, at that. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could do.
As it was that I had seemed to have done as such a thing. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Pokes. As it was clear that he was speaking to me, all at once, at that.
"I don't know about you Michael... But I don't like any of this... I never could trust a dwarf to begin with... And now he is just giving us to his king? Sounds like a death penalty to me..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he had his eyes squinted at me as he had said that. As it was that I kind of shivered as it was that I had thought on that. Though I knew that there was no possible way that it could be true.
As it was that I had seemed to have realized it was the case. I then did in fact just seem to roll my eyes right back at the goblin. As it was clear that he was a bit confused as to just why I had done as such a thing.
I then did in fact eventually just seem to shake my head back at him. As it was that I then began to speak back to him as well. As I made sure that he could hear what I had to say.
"Well... That would have to have been planned and a lot of acting for the dwarves to have waited all this time for us... Plus do you think Limbsy would just sacrifice his own son for the cause?" I did in fact just seem to say to him, at that.
As it was that I knew that I had a very fair point on what I had said. As it was clear that Pokes still did not like that. As he seemed to almost want to live in the false reality that every thing was staged against us.
He turned his head away from me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he then let out a rough sigh. Before it was that he then did in fact go and speak back to me, at that.
"Well... His son is not dead... He even said it him self... So... Who knows?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he was still clinging on to the belief.
As to the fact that the dwarves were still against us, at that. As it was that I did in fact let out a bit of a soft sigh. As I kind of felt bad for him for having to live that kind of way.
As it was that I seemed to have thought on that for some time. I then did in fact just seem to grunt back to him. As I did in fact also turn my head away from him, though I did in fact seem to say one last thing to him, at that.
"Just give it up Pokes... You are way too ahead of your self right now... Every thing is fine..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I really did not like the attitude that he seemed to have at times.
It was usually not an attitude that meant bad to me. But it was always just a negative attitude, at that. As it was that it was some thing that I hated to feel like.
As it was that I just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Bradley. As it was that he seemed to speak from right behind me, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Is some thing wrong here?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As he had his eyes squinted at the goblin, just as soon as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I saw Pokes shiver a bit. As I knew that the goblin was in fact scared of the man.
He was still thinking back on the first day we had caught him. When it was that he had in fact been trying to steal from us. As it was that I kind of just seemed to blink my eyes just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact thought on that. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Pokes. As he did in fact seem to be afraid as he spoke back to the man, at that.
"Yeah... Every thing is just fine here... No need to worry Bradley..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that he was trying to act as calm as he felt like he could.
While Bradley didn't seem to notice it all too well. Or he just seemed to not care what so ever. It was clear to me that I did in fact notice that it was in fact the case.
I kind of just tried to ignore it for the mean time how ever. As it was that I did in fact begin to once again hear Bradley speak. As I then did in fact go and listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Yeah... Thanks Pokes... But I wasn't really asking you..." He did in fact just seem to say to the goblin. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to squint his eyes at him. Just as soon as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to realize what I had to do. As it was clear to me that Bradley wanted to go after the goblin, at that.
I knew that Pokes had not really done any thing bad, at that. As I then did in fact begin to speak to Bradley my self. As I made sure that he could hear as to just what I had to say.
"Yeah... Every thing is fine Bradley... It's just Pokes being Pokes... And being scared that some thing will go bad..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that Bradley then did in fact seem to calm him self down. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and nod back to me.
As it was that I had seen him do as such a thing like that. It was clear to me that Pokes now felt a whole lot better. As it was that he then did in fact nod back to me in thanks.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then heard Bradley speak. As I then once again listened as to just what he had to say, as well.
"Are you sure? Didn't sound like to me that you were being friendly to one another when I came up..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact once again squint his eyes at Pokes, at that.
Pokes didn't seem to care all that much this time, at that. As it was that he did in fact know that I had his back. And that he knew that he had not done any thing wrong.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact simply shake my head. And I once again seemed to go and speak back to Bradley.
"Yeah... Every thing is fine here... No need to worry Bradley... It's just Pokes being scared..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact see that Pokes wasn't happy with the way that I had said it.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see him squint his eyes at me. Though he was still just glad to be out of the fact that he might have gotten attacked. As it was that I did in fact simply ignore the goblin, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact also start to hear Bradley laugh. As I did in fact look back at him, and then go and listen as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"Yeah... I see that... He is worse than Mitch at times... I swear..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact seem to have a smirk on his face, at that.
As it was that he had done as such a thing like that. It was clear to me that Pokes wasn't happy with that. As it was that he then did in fact look right back at Bradley.
As this time he seemed to have the balls to squint his eyes at him. And he then did in fact go and speak back to him as well. As it was that I then listened as to just what he had to say back to the big man, at that.
"Oh hell no! He is scared of every thing he sees! I'm just worried that some thing back will happen! Don't even compare me to that man..." He did in fact just went to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that the both of me and Bradley did in fact seem to laugh. As it was clear that it had in fact lightened up the mood a fair bit in the air.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that Pokes then also seemed to calm him self down. As it was that he then did in fact begin to laugh with us, at that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear Mitch speak. As it was that I then listened as to just what it was that the man had to say, at that.
"Yeah... You some times forget that I am not a warrior like the rest of you... Thank you... Now keep my name out of your mouth..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that the laughing did in fact seem to only get louder. As it was that we all did in fact seem to find that funny that he had heard us.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. It was clear that it was that it seemed to upset Mitch more. As it was that he did in fact squint his eyes back at us.
As it was that I had just seemed to have noticed it was the case. That was when it was that I then began to hear Pokes speak. As it was that I did in fact begin to go and listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Yeah... I'm not a warrior... Nor am I a man... But at least I'm not as much of a pussy as you..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that just as he had said as to just what it was that he had said.
That was when it was that me and Bradley did in fact stop laughing. As it was clear to us that the goblin had pushed it too far. As it was that we both seemed to look at the goblin with our eyes wide.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that Mitch then seemed to get up from his chair. As it was that he then did in fact begin to start to head right on over to us.
He had his blade out just as soon as it was in fact the case. As it was that Pokes then seemed to shut up. Just as soon as it was that Mitch had come hear talking right to him.
"Hey... I think you should shut up little goblin... I could kill you right now if I wanted to..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As he did in fact put a direct threat on to the goblin, as well.
As it was that he had seemed to have done as such a thing like that. As he held the blade right to the throat of Pokes, at that. That was when it was that the entire camp did in fact seem to grow silent.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact see Pokes look at me. As it was clear that he was hoping that I was going to defend him once again.
How ever, I didn't seem to have much to say right now. As it was that I heard the voice of some one else go and speak, at that. As it was that I listened as to just what Dick felt like he had to say, all at once.
"Ladies! Ladies! Calm down now! We are all friends here, are we not?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact walk between Pokes and Mitch, just as he had said that.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear Mitch speak. As he looked right at Dick just as soon as he had done as such a thing like that.
"No... I will not ever be friends with a goblin... They are the reason my family moved to the capital... I enjoyed the country life thank you very much..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that it then did in fact seem to make sense to me. As to the fact that it was clear to me that the goblins had taken every thing from him.
I then saw the goblin drop his head low to the ground in guilt. As it was that he didn't seem to have much to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he then did in fact seem to speak back to Mitch, at that.
"I'm sorry Mitch... I didn't realize that it was the case... I pushed it too far... I just want to fit in... I'm sorry..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
I kind of felt a bit bad for the goblin just as he had said that. As it was in fact clear to me that he was in fact being honest with us. As it was clear that he did in fact want to make friends with us all, at that.
As it was that I had just seemed to have realized that it was the case. That was when it was that I then heard the voice of Steve. As it was that he then seemed to speak from not too far away, all at once, at that.
"Well... I am sorry to break the news to you there Pokes... I don't think you will ever fit in with us..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
He had been quite a bit harsh with just what he had said, at that. But at the same time as well, none the less. We all did in fact know that it was the cold hearted truth.
As it was that I then did in fact seem to see Pokes look down at the ground. As it was that he then did in fact go and nod back to Steve, at that. As it was clear to me that he did in fact under stand where he was coming from.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then heard another voice speak. As it was that I did in fact listen to what the dwarf had to say, at that.
"Okay... Now that you all are done fighting again... Can we go ahead and get this started... I have some news I have to break to you all..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
I looked right at Limbsy, just as soon as it was that he had said that. As it was that my eyes were in fact quite a bit wide, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay calm.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then began to start to step in and speak. As it was that I made sure that he could hear as to just what I had to say as the leader.
"Go ahead... We are listening Limbsy..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time too. As though I did in fact have my eyes wide just as soon as I had said that.
I still knew that I was in fact being dead serious with him. As I made sure that he knew for a fact that it was the case, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him go and nod back to me, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that he then looked back at the rest of the group. And he then did in fact begin to start to once again speak to us, at that.
"We are a close to the mountains where my brother lives... The king..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact seem to have a bit of a blank look on his face just as he had said that.
It was clear that he didn't like the fact that he had to call him his brother. As it was clear to me that they did not get along, at that. Which I already did in fact not like what so ever.
As it was that I seemed to try my best to keep my self as calm as I could. That was when it was that I then heard the voice of Owen. As he then did in fact go and speak back to the dwarf, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... And you can get us in to there right? He doesn't just hate you?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have his head tilted just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that Limbsy did in fact seem to have his eyes grow wide. As it was that I did in fact already not like to see him like that.
I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could, at that. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to shake his head back at Owen. Before it was that he then did in fact go and speak to him, at that.
"No... He doesn't hate me... I am still his brother... But he does hate his own kind for the most part... And he hates out siders even more..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver a bit. As it was that I knew that he was in fact talking about us, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Pokes. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what the goblin had to say, at that.
"So it is a terrible idea for me to go in to there with you guys then, right?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact seem to shiver just as it was that he had said that.
I knew that the goblin did in fact have a fair point on what he had said. But that did in fact seem to be the least of any of our concerns. As it was that he did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that.
And he then did in fact seem to stare with his eyes wide. As it was that he did in fact seem to wait for an answer, none the less. He then did in fact just seem to get an answer from Connor, all of the sudden, at that.
"Well... You can always just go back home to your father if you are really that scared Pokes..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at the goblin, at that.
It was clear that he was letting the goblin know. That he didn't have much of any other choice, at that. As it was that I then saw Pokes just seem to dip his head low to the ground.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear him speak once again. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"No thanks... I think that I will stay with you guys..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact seem to be even more afraid as he had said that.
I wondered what it was that his father had actually said to him. Before it was that he had headed off with us, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact seem to blink my eyes at the thought of it.
Just as soon as it was that I had seemed to have been that sort of way. I then did in fact just seem to try my best to keep my self calm. As it was that I then did in fact simply go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too.
And I then did in fact start to hear the voice of the dwarf. As it was that he then did in fact once again just seem to go and speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"Any ways... We will be seeing the mountain more than likely be the end of the night... You just need to be careful with what you say, because we will reach the cities by tomorrow... Let me do the talking..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that the entire group did in fact seem to go silent. As no one seemed to say a word back to that, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that the group did in fact like to talk a lot, none the less. As it was that I knew that it was going to be a hard thing to ask out of us all. As it was that I did my best to just try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I heard the grunt of Aaron, at that. As he then seemed to go and speak, all of the sudden.
"Fine with me I suppose... I don't have any thing to say..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was clear to me that he still was not the same after he had lost his friend.
I still kind of felt a bit bad for him for that being the case. But I felt like I was in fact over that all, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact go and turn my head away, all at once, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way, at that. That was when it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak my self, at that.
"Alright... And how much longer will we have once we go through the cities... Where we will even stay at?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said, at that. That was when it was that I looked right at Limbsy. As it was that I knew that it was a very fair question that it was that I had in fact just asked him.
Just as it was that he had heard as to just what I had said. That was when it was that he seemed to blink his eyes a few times at first. And he then did in fact go and nod back to me, all of the sudden.
It still seemed to be some silence for just a few seconds. Before it was that I did in fact begin to hear him speak back to us. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"I have plenty of coin to spare... We will stay at the inns... And we are close to the capital... Once we hit the cities, we will be a few days out..."