Chapter 12: The Full Story

I shivered, as it seemed to be a very cold morning for me. It felt a bit weird for me to be up so early. As I looked out side my tent, to see that the sun was still not up.
How ever, as soon as it was that I had in fact opened my eyes. I felt as if it was that I could not go back to sleep. As it was that I did in fact just seem to groan, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I just seemed to turn my head around. As it was that I then began to go and speak up, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Looks like it is going to be an early morning for us... What are the plans today father?" I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide as I had said that.
I just seemed to stand there and stare in some silence. As it was that I did in fact await a response from my father. Which for what ever reason or another didn't seem like it was going to be the case, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had realized that it was the case. I then did in fact just seem to tilt my head. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak to my self quietly.
"Weird... He's normally always awake... And when he isn't he wakes up as soon as he hears my voice..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact shiver just as it was that I had in fact thought on that.
As I remembered a few weeks ago when it was. That a few goblins had come to raid our camp over the night, at that. And I had caught one out side, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that such a thing was not the case right now how ever. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shake my head. Before it was that I then did in fact begin to also go and speak to my self once again.
"He probably left the tent and went to do some thing... Probably couldn't sleep like usual..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. Though I had a lot of doubt in my voice just as soon as it was that I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I woke my self up a fair bit, at that. And I then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden blink my eyes, all at once.
I did in fact begin to start to climb out of the tent, all at once. As I then began to start to look around the camp, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact seem to look for my father, at that.
"Dad? Where are you? What's going on?" I did in fact just seem to say. As I knew that it didn't make sense for him to leave the tent. As even in the nights that it seemed like he could not sleep, at that.
He never seemed to leave me alone in the tent, at that. As it was that I was now starting to get very worried, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact begin to gulp just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was that I did in fact wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact begin to start to speak to my self, just as I had done before.
"Surely if some thing came in to the tent I would have heard it, right?" I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I was a bit worried just as soon as it was the case.
As it was that I seemed to think on that for a little bit longer. That was when it was that I realized as to just what I had said was true. As not even the quick and sneaky goblins could do that to me, all at once.
If my father had left the tent, it had been on his own choice. It still just did not make sense as to why he would do as such a thing. As it was that I did in fact seem to continue to look around as I once again spoke to my self.
"So... Why would he just leave camp with out telling me? Did he not worry that I might wake up?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact do my best to still stay calm just as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I just seemed to shake my head a little bit. And I then did in fact begin to start to go and look at the ground that was beneath me.
I did in fact realize that it was in fact very wet and muddy. As it was clear to me that it had in fact been raining a bit ago. As I remember waking up a few times from lightning strikes.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to speak to my self, all at once. As it was that it did in fact put a good idea in to my head, all at once.
"Wait... This is what my father trained me for... Hunting for foot prints..." I did in fact just seem to say. As he had told me that I would need it for a lot of things that I must do.
As I could be hunting down prey, or I could be hunting down a person. As I knew that my father was just as much of a bounty hunter. As it was that he was in fact a hunter, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact thought on that. That was when it was that I then began to speak to my self, all at once. As it was that I began to try to keep my self as calm as I could as I did as such a thing.
"What if the hunter was hunting us this whole time?" I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did in fact hold a worried look on my face just as I had said it.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I just seemed to stare. And I then did in fact see a set of foot prints, all at once.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. I let out a bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self. As I did in fact notice that it was in fact my father's boots, as he had been walking alone with out a struggle.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod to my self. As it was that I then did in fact also begin to speak to my self, all at once.
"Well... He is fine, and he is near by at least..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. Though I knew that my father had told me that it was not good to make assumptions, at that.
I kind of felt it safe as to the fact that I had in fact made that one. As it was that I just then did in fact let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I then also began to speak to my self, just as I had done before.
"Might as well go and follow the tracks to where ever he went..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I knew that I was in fact wide awake at this point. As to the fact that I had in fact been so freaked out a few moments before.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod to my self. And I then did in fact just begin to start to chase down the tracks, all at once.
It was just as it was that my father had in fact taught me. Except on this mission we weren't hunting prey. I was in fact hunting a real person, all at the exact same time too.
Which in this case just so happened to be my father. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver as I knew it was the case. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self once again.
"He's going to be just fine... He will be okay... Might have just gone on a mid night walk..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I felt like I should lift my head up, as I could see his face at any second.
It just didn't seem to be the case how ever, what so ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to walk towards a set of trees. As it was in fact where the woods were in fact at, none the less.
Just as soon as it was that I had taken my first steps in to the woods. As it was that I had realized that it was not quite as muddy in here. Which meant his tracks were going to be far harder for me to see.
That was when it was that I then also began to start to realize. That the tracks were going to be impossible for me to see with out the moon light. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to curse to my self gently, at that.
"Damn it... Might as well just go back to camp now I guess..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to be a bit upset, at that. Just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead. And I then did in fact go and turn my head around.
How ever, just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing. That was when it was that I heard the voice of my father, at that. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, all at once.
"I will split half of the money with you if you can tell me where he is hiding at in your lands..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I had my eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I realized. That he was in fact not talking to me, all at the exact same time too.
It was clear to me that my father must have some how made a deal. With who ever it was that he was with just now, at that. And that he had not told me about it, which made sense as to why he had snuck away during the night.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact realized it was the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to squint my eyes. And I then began to hear a strange voice begin to speak, all at once.
"And why do you think that we would want to tell you that? Who says he is not offering us more money?" I did in fact just seem to hear him say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact heard as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I realized that it was the voice of an orc. As it was a voice that I had only heard a few times before, at that.
Normally, they were in fact friendly to us for the most part. But it was clear to me that this orc was not seeming to be friendly at all. As it was that I then did in fact once again hear my father go and speak back to him.
"Because he ran off and killed people for money after he avoided tax from the city... He is a gambler, and he has no money to his name... Now I will give you the 50 thousand coin split if you tell me where he is at..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as soon as it was the case. As it was that I then began to start to realize, all at once. As to just why it was that my father didn't really want me in this mission.
It was clear to me that we were in fact going in to the orcs land. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver as soon as I knew it was the case. As it was that I then once again heard the same voice of the same orc go and speak back to my father, at that.
"Well... We will tell you where he is if you give us 25 thousand right now..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead.
And I then did in fact begin to start to go on ahead. And I then began to get a little bit frustrated as to just what the orc was saying. As I knew that my father must be feeling the same way, all at the exact same time too.
As I then once again heard the voice of my father speak. As he seemed to be very disgruntled. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say.
"I don't have 25 thousand coins on me right now... But I will give you 75 thousand on the return investment..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead.
And I then did in fact just seem to hear the frustration in my father's voice. As it was clear that he felt like all of this was going no where. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to hear the orc speak back to him.
"Well... That is going to have to be a no go... We actually like this man, and his life isn't worth that kind of money that we aren't even sure that you will hold up to..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that it was clear to me that the orc had already made up his mind. And that he was simply just trying to scam my father. As it was that I was glad that my father had not fallen for it, none the less.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear my father speak. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what he had to say.
"Very well... And us you know your king allows men to walk amongst your grounds such as mine does for you... So you better hurry and find your friend and warn him that I am coming..." He did in fact just seem to say, none the less.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that the orc then did in fact let out a very uncomfortable laugh. As it was that he then once again spoke back to my father.
"Very well... Be off with your self for now then... We do not want to see your face for the rest of the night..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he was in fact pushing off my father, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I went right on ahead. And I once again heard my father speak in a not so happy tone.
"Very well..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said. That was when it was that I heard his foot steps come over in to my direction.
And of course, with the fact that it was that I was antsy and all. I did in fact just seem to go on ahead and step back. Which seemed to have been a very crucial mistake for me to have just made, at that.
I heard a loud snap of a branch that I had not realized was behind me. As it was that my father and the orcs then went dead silent. As it was that I then immediately heard one of the orcs speak up.
"Is this a trap you have set us up in? Who is that? Show your face before we shoot!" I did in fact hear the orc say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that my eyes grew wide just as soon as it was the case.
I knew that I could go and hide behind a tree real quick. But I knew that it would only mean that a fight would ensue, at that. As it was that I then did in fact decide to make up my mind, all of the sudden.
Knowing that we were still friends with the orcs, I then poked my head out. As it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of my father. And the shock in his voice as he realized that it was in fact me, at that.
"Owen?! What are you doing out here?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that his eyes were in fact wide just as soon as it was the case.
As it was that the orcs then put down their weapons. Just as soon as it was that they realized that my father knew who I was. As it was that I felt a little bit more calm just as soon as it was that it was the case.
I just seemed to look at my father with my eyes wide. As I wanted to have a bit of a guilty look on my face just now, but I just couldn't. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to my father, at that.
"Dad... What are you doing? I woke up in the night and tracked your trail out to here, when I realized that you weren't with me... I was worried..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. My father then did in fact begin to start to get a bit upset with me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him squint his eyes at me.
He seemed to stare at me for a bit of some time, all at once. Until it was that I just seemed to hear the voice of an orc speak up. As it was that I listened as to just what it was that the orc felt like he had to say.
"Oh... You didn't tell me that you had a son with you... And he seems smart and a good tracker..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I saw that the orc had a bit of a smile on his face as he had said that.
I kind of shivered just as soon as it was that it had been that way. As I was not at all too sure as to just what it was in fact about. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at the orc. As it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of my father go and speak, at that.
"Yes... I didn't feel like it needed to be said... I didn't tell him about you..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then squinted his eyes at the orcs just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. That was when it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I then did in fact feel like it was my turn to step in and speak.
"You probably should have told us both about each other... I don't get what you were trying to hide..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to tilt my head at him, as I was quite a bit upset.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I heard the orc begin to go and laugh. As just as he had done as such, so had the rest of the orcs done the same.
As it was that I then looked at them with my eyes wide. As it was that I then did in fact begin to speak back to me, all of the sudden. As it was that I listened as to just what it was that the orc had to say.
"Well... We aren't a part of the kings orcs... So... Can you really blame him? I think... I think that we can make a deal with you now..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
As I was a bit confused as to just what he was talking about at first. As it was that as he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I just then did in fact begin to see him look at my father.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact look at my father. As I saw that he had his hand held tightly on his sword which was on his belt.
As it was that I had seen that it was in fact the case. I then gulped, as well as let out a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear my father go and speak back to the orcs, all of the sudden.
"Oh yeah? And what might that offer be? You suddenly changed your mind?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that my father did in fact not trust these orcs.
It was clear to me that my father had not wanted to put me in danger. But I still kind of felt a bit upset that he would hide it from me. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead.
And I then did in fact just seem to see that the orc. He did in fact look at my father with a grin on his face. As it was that I then did in fact begin to also hear him speak to my father.
"You let us take your son for a bit, and see what we can use him for... And then I will tell you where your bounty is at... Do we have a deal? Hell... You don't even need to give us the money..." He did in fact just seem to say to my father, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to shiver. As it was that I had not liked as to just what it was that the orc had said what so ever.
Especially since it was that he had told me that he didn't work for the king. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I could. As I knew that our king was friends with the orc king, as that was why we had peace.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact begin to start to simply speak to my self, at that.
"Don't do it dad... Please don't..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact know that I didn't want to go with the orcs. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had even said.
I was scared that my father was in fact actually considering it. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at my father for some more time. Until it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear his voice, as it was that he then began to speak.
"No... The offer is off... I will not let you have my son... You don't want money, that just means that I will never see my son again... So no... You can kindly leave..." He did in fact just seem to say to the orcs.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. It was clear that it had in fact angered the orc quite a bit. But at the same time, the orc did in fact smile for a few moments, none the less.
I was a little bit lost as to just why he had done as such a thing. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare, at that. As it was that the orc then did in fact begin to speak back to my father, at that.
"You humans are very smart... But we don't take no for an answer... Is that right my fellow orcs?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to see the orcs pound their chest like a war cry.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I also then began to put my hand on my sword. As it was that I was in fact ready for a fight, all at the exact same time too.
It was clear that was what it was that was about to happen. As it was that as I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some more time. That was when it was that I did in fact wake my self up a fair bit.
And I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of my father. As it was clear that he was in fact speaking to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say.
"Owen... I will hold them off and try to talk to them about this for as long as I can... I need you to get back to camp and take the horse with you to the nearest town... If things go as planned I will meet you there..." He did in fact just seem to say.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide in shock. As to just what it was that my father had in fact just said to me.
I kind of felt like I was a little bit upset by it as well. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to squint my eyes at my father. As it was that I then did in fact begin to speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"I can fight father... Why won't you let me prove my self?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I was in fact quite a bit upset just as soon as it was that I had said that.
As it was that it seemed like my father was in fact protecting me. Due to the fact that he felt like I wasn't ready to fight, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes at him for a bit longer.
My father had a bit of a sad smile on his face just as I had said that. As it was that he looked at the orcs for just a few moments. It was clear that he was in fact quite a bit worried, as it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to me, at that.
"No... There are too many of them my son... Get back to the camp and get the horse like I said... I hope to meet you there in a few days..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact have a serious look on his face just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. And it was that I then did in fact begin to look at the orcs my self. As it was that I saw that there had to be at least 20 of them that were there.
I did in fact also realize as to just how big and strong they were. As it was that I then did in fact realize that my father was in fact right. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and look back at him, as it was that I nodded back to him as I did as such.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then began to speak to him. For what I would not realize was the last time, all at the exact same time as well.
"Okay dad... I will see you there..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact have a serious look just as I had said that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that he did in fact go and nod back to me.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to go right on ahead. And I then went to go and turn my head away from him, all at the exact same time too.
The last thing that I heard before it was that I trailed off. Was the voice of the same orc as before. As it was that he did in fact begin to go and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Kill the father... Get the son..." I did in fact hear the orc say. As my eyes grew wide just as soon as it was that he had said that. As it was that I had fear for just what it was that it might in fact mean.
As it was that I then began to simply go and sprint back to camp. As it was that I did in fact go as fast as I felt like I could, all at once. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case.

I stood there, as it was that I looked at all of the men, all at the exact same time as well. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact told them that story. As it was clear that they were in fact all shocked by it.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then heard the voice of the boy, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what Michael had to say.
"So... You are the reason why we don't let orcs in to are lands any more? I remember my father telling me about the peace we had when I was very young..." I did in fact just seem to hear him say.
As it was that I saw that he had a bit of a sad look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact brought up his own father. As I knew that it was a man who had left him when he was in fact very young.
I felt a bit bad for him my self, as I had at least had my father for my child hood, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to him. As it was that I did in fact remember going all the way back to the capital to tell the king the news.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I then did in fact nod back to Michael. As it was that I then began to go and speak back to the men, all of the sudden.
"Yes... That is why, and that isn't even the beginning of the full story..."