Chapter 26: Lead The Way

We seemed to sit here, for what felt like it was going to be for ever. As it had to have been at least half of the day at this point. As I was quite sure that every one back at camp was beginning to start to panic, at that.
I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. Just as soon as it was that I had woken my self up. And I then had in fact began to go and just speak up to Limbsy, at that.
"Limbsy... I think we need to get back to camp now... We were supposed to be back a while ago... And the path is going to be a lot harder to see now..." I did in fact just seem to say.
I did in fact bring up the point that the mud was beginning to dry. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to stare at the dwarf, at that.
It was clear to me that he was not at all pleased by what I had said. As it was that he then shook his head right back at me. And he began to simply go and speak back to me, as well.
"No... He is going to come soon... I know that he is..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As based off of the words that he had said.
I felt like I might actually believe as to just what he had said. But based off of the hopeless tone of voice that he had in fact used. It seemed like that was in fact not going to be the case what so ever.
I could tell that it was very much frustrating my friend. As it was that I then did in fact start to hear the voice of Kips go and speak. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say.
"Leave it Limbsy... He said that you will have to lead us, and go on with out us... So let's do it..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that he did in fact lift up his chair just as he had said that.
As soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was clear that he was letting Limbsy know. That this was in fact time for us to just give up and move on.
Limbsy didn't seem to be on board with any of that what so ever. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to hear him fall on his knees. As it was that he then did in fact seem to go and speak to us both, at that.
"No... I can't just give up on my son yet... I have to find him... You both can go on with out me..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see him look behind us, at that.
As it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that the silence just seemed to go on for for ever. As it was that no one seemed to want to say a word about any of this, at all.
How ever, I knew that we did in fact need to do some thing. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak up my self. As it was that I made sure that the older dwarf could hear as to just what I had to say.
"No Limbsy... You made a promise to keep going with out him... You are not going to find him, you will only get your self lost... He is on a path now..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it felt like it was not even me who had been talking. As it did in fact sound like it was more like the witch, at that. As it was that I kind of did in fact wish that I hadn't thought on that like that.
As it was that I just seemed to have tried to stay calm. That was when it was that I just seemed to shake my head a little bit. And I then did in fact begin to simply hear him speak back to me, all of the sudden.
"Fine... I... You are right... I have to keep going with out him... I am sure that I will see him again... Maybe on the journey back..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that my eyes seemed to grow just a little bit wide. As I felt like that was in fact not such a great idea.
As it was that I had seemed to have thought on that all. That was when it was that I got my mind and my focus on to that fact. As it was that I saw that he was in fact already starting to go ahead and head back to camp.
How ever, as it was that he was in fact heading off that way. That was when it was that I began to speak. To try to draw his attention to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Um... I am not so sure that is a good idea to do on your-" I did in fact just seem to start to say. But just as it was that I was about to continue on with what I had to say.
That was when it was that I heard the voice of Kips. As it was that he did in fact just seem to interrupt me. As it was that he had a much more quiet voice as he did as such a thing.
"Stop it Michael... We just need to get to the king, nothing matters after that... We need to find your father, not worry about the dwarves..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As he looked back at Limbsy just as soon as it was that he had said that. As it was clear to me that he was making sure the dwarf hadn't heard that. As it was that he had a fair reason to be that kind of way.
It did in fact seem to be very cold and very heartless. As to just what it was that my friend had said. But as it was that I had in fact thought on our own king.
I then did in fact begin to realize that he was kind of right. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod to my self. As it was that I then did in fact go and speak back to him quietly, all of the sudden.
"Sorry... You are right... I will shut up..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact have a serious look on my face just as it had been that sort of way, none the less.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I blinked my eyes a few times, all of the sudden. And I then did in fact just seem to simply go and and nod a bit to my self.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I also heard Kips. As it was that he did in fact seem to mutter some thing to him self, at that.
"Good... Let's just try to make this as peaceful as possible please..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to nod to him self as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up.
As it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the same old voice from earlier. As it was that it seemed to calm me down just as I did in fact listen to what it had to say.
"Don't worry about the damn dwarves Michael... I can guide you and your friends to where you need to be..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
He didn't seem to be any sort of evil in his voice. At least as far as it was that I felt like I could tell. As much as it was that it felt like he was simply just being cold hearted.
I kind of shivered as it was that I had in fact thought on that. As it was that I just seemed to simply shake my head a bit, all at once. As it was that I then also did in fact speak to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"You all are right... I don't need the dwarves... I've got my self..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact breathe in the fresh and foggy air, at that.
It seemed to be nice and smooth this morning. As every thing did in fact seem to be fine and calm. Of course until every thing was not fine and calm, at that.
I then did in fact begin to start to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I did in fact notice that Limbsy had seemed to have stopped. As he seemed to stare at the ground with his eyes wide for some time.
I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that he was doing. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go and speak up. To make sure that he could hear as to just what it was that I had to say, at that.
"What is going on Limbsy?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact have quite a bit of a confused voice. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had even said.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once. And I then did in fact just go and shake my head, at that.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then saw the dwarf go and look back at me. As it was that he then also began to go and speak back to me, all at once, at that.
"The tracks stop right here... I am not the best tracker nor hunter... But I believe we are back at camp... And it doesn't look like camp is back here with us..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
He did in fact have quite a bit of a worried tone of voice. As I felt like I could not at all blame him for being that kind of way. As I felt like I was in fact also a little bit worried my self, all at once.
I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I possibly could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look at Kips, all at once. As I then did in fact go and speak to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Kips... This is your specialty is this not? Can you tell us where they are?" I just did in fact seem to say to him. As it was that I had a serious look on my face just as I had said that.
As soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said to him. I then did in fact seem to see him look at me with his eyes wide. As it was that he then also did in fact go and nod back to me, all of the sudden.
I felt a little bit better just as soon as he did as such a thing like that. As it was that I just then did in fact let out a bit of a soft sigh. As it was that I saw him go and look at the dried mud for quite a bit of some time.
As it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that he seemed to look ahead and speak, at that. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"It looks like they left with out us... I can see their foot prints further ahead..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact have a very serious voice just as he had said that.
I was in fact quite a bit lost as well as shocked by what he had said. As it was that I did in fact seem to shake my head a bit. As I felt like none of of this did in fact make sense to me what so ever, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I spoke back to Kips. As I made sure that he could hear as to just what it was that I had to say.
"This doesn't make sense at all to me Kips... Why would they go with out me?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was so lost as to just why it was in fact the case.
As it was that I had just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I did in fact wake my self up just a little bit. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see a bit of a guilty look on the face of the man.
I was quite a bit lost as to just why it was in fact the case. As it was that I just then finally began to start to hear him speak back to me. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say.
"The king made it a point for us to all be known... That this was a mission to find your father, not to protect you..." He did in fact just seem to say. As I could tell that he felt bad as to the fact that he had in fact said that.
I was quite a bit shocked by just what it was that he had said. As it was that I did in fact feel like it made no sense to me, why the king would say that. As it was that it was in fact very heartless as to what he had said.
I did in fact dip my head low to the ground, all at once. As I wanted to say that he was in fact lying. But at the same time as well, I saw that the group was in fact not here.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Limbsy go and speak. As it was that I just then did in fact go and listen as to just what ever he had to say.
"Well... I guess that means that we will have to find our own way..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact seem to be improvising on what he had said.
I was quite a bit lost as to just how it was that it could be the case. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply stand there and stare. Still lost as to just why they had given up on us so early, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to think on that. That was when it was that I did in fact let out a rough sigh, all at once. As it was that it all did in fact seem to come full circle back to me, all of the sudden.
I then did in fact just seem to simply go right on ahead and speak. As I made sure that they could all hear as to just what I had to say. As it was that I did in fact have a big smile on my face, just as it was the case.
"Well... I guess that we are the last of the group then... There is no way that they make it out there on their own... So I guess I will take the lead..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact hold the smile for what ever reason.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said. As I was not at all too sure as to what I was happy about. As it was that I had a blank state in my head, at that.
Kips seemed to be a little bit confused him self. As to just why I was being the way that I was being. But either way, he then did in fact begin to go and sell up, at that.
"We will find our way out... The mission is all that matters... I am sorry Limbsy, but this place is dangerous, and we need to keep moving..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
I saw he had his eyes squinted right at Limbsy as well. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. As it was that I did in fact also just seem to stare at the dwarf my self, all at once.
It was clear that he had quite a bit of a dark expression on his face. As it was in fact clear that he wished that he had not come with us. As I felt like I could not at all blame him for that being the case.
As it was that I just seemed to look at him for a little bit longer. I then did in fact also go right on ahead and see him lift his head up. As he then did in fact nod to us both, before it was that he then spoke to us, at that.
"Yeah... You are right... We just need to keep on going... That is all that matters now..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact just seem to stare at us with his eyes wide.
I shivered just as soon as I had in fact seen it be the case. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. Just as soon as it was that I noticed the both of them were staring at me.
I was quite a bit lost as to just why it was in fact the case at first. As it was that I tilted my head towards the both of them. And I then did in fact go and speak back to them both, all at the exact same time too.
"So... What exactly is it that we are doing right now then?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was not at all too sure as to just what it was that our plan was.
I felt like we didn't have much of a plan now that our group was gone. As it was that I did in fact feel like they were needing to be with us. As I almost felt like we should be going to look for them, at that.
If it was not for the fact that I knew that it was going to be damn near impossible for us to follow them. As it was that the ground was too dry. And there was not much for us to see any more, at that.
As it was that I continued to stare at the both of them in silence. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Kips speak. As I then did in fact go and listen as to just what my friend had to say, at that.
"Well... We are both waiting on you... You said you knew the way out of here right? So let's go!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact clap his hands just as soon as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I woke my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to start to realize that he was right.
Though, I still kind of felt scared as to just what it was that I was doing. As it was that I then did in fact dip my head low to the ground. And I then did in fact just seem to speak back to Kips in a gentle voice.
"I... I don't know where to go now... It was more of just a feeling..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that I didn't want to admit. As to the fact that I had been listening to a voice that had been guiding me.
I did in fact know that the voice had in fact led me to this point. At least the group to where we had in fact needed to go. But I still felt like listening to it was a very bad idea.
I did in fact just seem to continue to stare right in to Kips eyes. As it was that he shook his head and let out a rough sigh. Before he also turned his head and began to speak to Limbsy, all at once, at that.
"Do you have the map? Is it possible that we can still find our way out of here?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he was now leaning on the dwarf to take us out of here.
I was not sure if that was a good idea or not, at that. As I felt like he didn't want to leave with out his son. As it was that I did in fact feel like I couldn't blame him for that either.
As it was that I had just seemed to have stood there and stared. In the end, I did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of the dwarf. As he then did in fact go and speak back to us both, all at once.
"Well... I have no idea how far out we are besides the fact that we are a little bit past the river... But I suppose that I can try to guide if needs be..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
He didn't really seem to care all too much about any thing. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply blink my eyes a few times as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact began to get even more worried. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice in my head. As I then did in fact get my focus right on to it, all at the exact same time too.
"Stop... He does not truly know the way to get out... You must follow me, and I will lead you out... Listen to what I have to say..." The voice did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
It seemed to be frustrated with me, and as to just what I was doing. Which I was quite a bit lost as to just why it was in fact the case. When it didn't seem to be explaining any thing to me what so ever, at that.
It seemed to feel like I should trust the voice over absolutely nothing. And that it was that it should in fact be me following where it needed to take me. In which I felt like I maybe would, if it talked to me more.
I did my best to try to not get a little bit frustrated my self, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact simply go and look back at Kips and Limbsy. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to them.
"Wait... I've got this... I know where we need to go..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when I did in fact just seem to see them both look right at me. As they did in fact seem to be quite a bit confused as to just what I had meant.
How ever, the calm look on my face did in fact reassure them. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to simply go and hear Kips speak. As I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Alright... Then lead the way!"