Chapter 10: Like That

I sat there for a few moments. I was not all too sure as to just what I should do. It felt like there was a lot that was going on in my head.
It felt weird as to the fact that I was at this point. As I felt like if some one was to tell me that I would be in this spot today, a year ago. I would laugh at them right in to their face.
But yet, here I was, as I was staring at 2 dwarves, at that. As it felt weird to me that these dwarves were friendly to us, at that. As it was that I did in fact let out a soft sigh, as I spoke to my self quietly as I thought on that.
"I guess that is one good thing that my dad left us with..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact squint my eyes at the ground just as I had said that.
I found it hard to believe as to the fact that it was. That every one kept telling me that he was some great man. When it was that I felt like the stories that the king had told me.
It seemed like they were the opposite of all of that. As it was that I knew that no one really talked about my father. As it was that I just seemed to feel empty in side even thinking about it my self.
Just as soon as it was that I had shook my head to remove those thoughts. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Kips. As it was that he seemed to say my name for what ever reason, at that.
"You good over there Michael?" He did in fact just seem to see. As it was that I saw that he had his eyes squinted at me as he had said that. As it was that he did in fact look back at me just as soon as it had been the case.
I was trailing back from the rest of the group right now. And he felt like there had to be a good reason as to just why it was the case. As it was that I was not at all too sure as to just why I was being that way my self.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As I tried to make light, and sense of things. Before it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to Kips.
"Kips... I have always wondered why you seem to interested in me from the start? Do you want me to give good feed back to the king? Is that why we are friends?" I did in fact just seem to say to him, at that.
I had my eyes squinted at him just as soon as I had said that. As it was that I knew that I didn't really believe what I had said. But the fact that his eyes grew wide in shock made things a little bit suspicious.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there. That was when it was that he then did in fact shake his head back at me. As it was that I also began to hear him speak back to me as well.
"No... I could care less about that... The king already knows my name... That is why I was chosen... I just respect our king and want to make sure that our prince is safe..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that he then did in fact squint his eyes back at me. Just as soon as it was that he had said what he had said. As it was that I kind of felt a little bit hurt by that.
I did in fact dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As I seemed to catch up to him all of the sudden. As it was that I then also began to go and speak back to him, at that.
"So... You're saying that we are not friends then? You are just protecting me out of respect of the king?" I did in fact just seem to say. As I had my eyes wide just as it was that I had stared back at him.
Kips seemed to be a little bit surprised by just what I had said. As it was that he then did in fact blink his eyes just a few times. Before it was that he then did in fact just seem to nod back to me, all of the sudden.
I was not sure if he was nodding to let me know that we were friends. Or if it was the fact that he was agreeing with what I had said. As it was that I did in fact eventually begin to hear him go and speak back to me.
"Oh... When we first met I was doing it because you were the prince... But don't be silly Michael... You know that we are friends..." He did in fact just seem to say back to me, all at once.
As it was that he also did in fact have his eyes wide as he had said that. As it was that he then also began to roll his eyes back at me, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to try to keep my self as calm as I could.
I still felt like I had a few questions for him, at that. But for the moment, I felt like it was best to leave it at that. As it was that I then did in fact simply go and speak back to him.
"Oh... Alright... I view you as a friend Kips... And believe it or not... I don't have many of those... People are usually jealous of me, or they think I'm too high and mighty to be their friend..." I did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I knew that I had told him as such a thing like that. At least kind of in a way a bit ago, none the less. But I felt like now was a good time to remind him of the fact.
I didn't want to make it seem like I was in fact desperate how ever. As it was that I then quickly turned my head away from him. And I did in fact just seem to get my eyes on to what was in front of us.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I heard the loud voice of Steve, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Every one! We are going to get to the top of this hill and set up camp for the night... Food will be served shortly..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide as he had said that.
I was a little bit surprised as to the fact that it was in fact the case. As it was that I just seemed to stop my self all of the sudden. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak out loud, all at the exact same time too.
"So early in the evening? We haven't even had a half day of walking yet!" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was quite a bit surprised as to the fact that he had said that.
I knew that it was in fact not normal for him to be that kind of way. As it was that I had my head tilted at him for some time. As I knew that he had not heard as to just what it was that I had even said.
How ever, I knew that some of the others had in fact heard me. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Owen. As I looked at him and I listened as to just what it was that he had to say.
"It's the dwarves... They are telling him that we need to rest... Look at them... They are so fat..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that the others laughed as to just what it was that he had even said.
I kind of felt a little bit upset as to the fact that he was being that way. As it was that I really didn't like the tone of his voice he had. Even though as I looked at the dwarves, I realized that he was right.
I did in fact just seem to stay silent just as soon as it was the case. As I did in fact just seem to stare at the ground for a few moments. Until it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Kips speak to me.
"Come on now Michael... Let's just go and join them up there..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he didn't find much humour. On to the fact that it was that Owen had said as to just what he had said.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel better about that being the case. As I was not sure if that was him just not liking bullying. Or if it was more the fact that we had grown fond of the dwarves, at that.
Either way, it didn't seem to matter at all at this very moment in time. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to Kips, at that.
"Yeah... I'm coming... Don't mind me..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then let out a rough sigh just as I had said that. As if it was that I was in fact worn out and tired my self, which I knew that I wasn't.
Either way, it didn't seem to matter to me all too much. As it was that I then did in fact catch up to Kips. And the both of us did in fact follow the rest of the group up the hill.
Just as soon as it was that we had in fact just seemed to have got up there. I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Steve go and speak. As it was that I looked at him, and I listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say, at that.
"Alright... Let's go and get our stuff ready every one... You know your jobs..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he did in fact bring up what we were supposed to do.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact realized it was the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to drop my bag. And I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Frolop just as I did as such.
"So... Um... What is our job supposed to be here exactly Steve?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact raise up a pretty fair point on what he had said.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said that. I then did in fact just seem to stop my self and what I was doing. As it was that I was interested in to just how this interaction was in fact about to go, at that.
Steve did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide, at that. Just as soon as it was that he had heard as to just what the young dwarf had said. As in the end, he then did in fact eventually nod and speak back to him.
"I am not sure what that will be just yet, but we will figure it out at some point I am sure... Hopefully this journey won't be too long..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that he had his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. It was clear that it wasn't a very good answer for the dwarves. As it was clear to me that they felt like they should be doing some thing to help.
But eventually they seemed to get over all of that, all at once. As it was that they then did in fact just seem to look at one another. As it was that I then did in fact begin to get back as to just what I was doing.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down a fair bit. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak to my self quietly, all at the exact same time too.
"Every thing will all work out... I am sure of it..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said.
I was not all too sure if what it was that I had said was really true. But it didn't seem to matter what so ever for the time being. As it was that I did in fact go and let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to put down the chairs. As it was that I went to the out side of every ones bags just as it was the case.
As soon as it was that I had gotten over to Prince Pokes, at that. I then did in fact just seem to hear him speak to me, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"So... Do you really trust these dwarves then Michael?" He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he had his eyes wide as he had said that. Almost as if this was some sort of trick question, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact got on to what he had said. I then did in fact just seem to look at the goblin with my eyes wide. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and blink my eyes a few times, at that.
I was still a bit lost as to just what it was that I should say. Until a good response did in fact just seem to come in to my head, all at once. As it was that I spoke back to him shortly after it was in fact the case.
"Well... I certainly trust them more than I trust you..." I did in fact just seem to say to the goblin, at that. As it was clear to me that he was in fact a bit surprised by that response, all at the exact same time too.
It was also clear to me that he was a little bit hurt by it, at that. As I did in fact just seem to see him dip his head a bit low to the ground. As it was that I wanted to feel bad for the goblin, all at once.
I knew that he had no one else that was around here that he could talk to. As it was that I was sure that he did in fact feel lonely. But I also kind of felt like what it was that I had in fact said to him was the truth.
As it was that I had in fact put the chair down for the goblin. That was when it was that he slowly nodded back to me, at that. And he then began to go and speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Thank you Michael..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact seem to feel bad just as it was that he had said that. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to not think on it.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact been that sort of way, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact turn my head to the dwarves. Who I did in fact see that they were the last ones left, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact got over to them, all at once. That was when it was that I then began to go over to their bags. As it was that I heard the loud and quite upset voice of Limbsy as I did as such.
"What the hell do you think you are doing young man?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to stand out. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said.
Normally, with how short the dwarves did in fact just seem to be. I felt like it would not scare me a single bit as to just what he was doing. But at this very moment in time, I did in fact just seem to be a little bit surprised by it, none the less.
I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact step back with my hands up with guilt. As it was that I did in fact go and speak to them, all at the exact same time too.
"Sorry... I should have told it to you in advance... Wasn't really thinking, I'm just used to doing it..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have my eyes wide still, just as I had said that.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case, all at once. That was when it was that the older dwarf did in fact just seem to calm him self down. As it was that he did in fact put his axe down all of the sudden.
He did in fact just seem to stare at me with his eyes squinted still. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of his son go and speak. As it was that I did in fact see that he had his eyes wide as it was the case.
"And what exactly is it that is your job to go in to our bags for..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be calm just as he had said that.
It was clear that his father was in fact thinking the same sort of way. As it was that I did in fact begin to realize the mistake that I had made. As I felt like even a human would have been angry at me for what I was doing.
I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I could do. Before it was that I then did in fact begin to go and nod back to the dwarf. And I then also began to speak back to him as I did as such a thing like that.
"Sorry again... I was just going to get you your chairs that I was going to put down for you for us to be at the fire to have dinner together..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact try my best to come off as friendly as I could. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said. As it was that I did in fact continue to have my own eyes wide, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to hear the voice of Limbsy speak. As it was that he seemed to have been a lot more calm this time.
"Well... You are right, you should have told us that before... We've got chairs for our selves, we can do that for our selves... Thank you though Michael..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was that he was much more friendly to me, all at once. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said to me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down a fair bit, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I once again just did in fact nod back to them. As it was that I then did in fact begin to speak to them as I did as such.
"If you want to do that than go ahead and suite your self... It's just normally my job to do... And we all have a job like that..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I did in fact just seem to continue to have my eyes wide as to what I had said. As if it was that I felt like it was going to some how change their minds.
How ever, they seemed to be fairly set on their ways, at that. As it was that I did in fact see the father go and shake his head back at me. As it was that he then also began to go and speak back to me, at that.
"Well... We are good for now... So seems like you are done... Go and relax..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I could see the look of exhaustion that was on his face just as soon as he had said that.
I kind of felt a little bit bad for the poor dwarves, at that. As it was clear that they were not ready for the long journey such as we were. As I felt like I had not been ready for it at first my self, at that.
But I still felt like I was better off that them, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look away from the dwarves, at that. As I then did in fact get my mind and my focus off of them, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to head on over to my own chair. As it was that I did in fact see that Kips was already right beside it.
It was clear to me that he was in fact done with his part. As to the fact that he had put the food in to the pot. As it was that I normally felt like I was the one that was done first, as I spoke to my self quietly.
"Guess I did have a few distractions this time..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said.
As soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at him. Before it was that I then did in fact begin to go and walk on over to my friend, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact made it over to him. That was when it was that he seemed to nod on over to me, at that. As it was that he also began to speak to me, at that.
"Surprised to see that it took you that much longer for the dwarves..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that his eyes were wide just as soon as it was that he had in fact said that.
As it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact go and sit right beside him. As it was that I did in fact let out a rough sigh just as soon as it was the case.
As it was that it had in fact been that sort of way, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a chuckle at first. And then I did in fact just seem to go and speak back to a now confused Kips, at that.
"Well... It wasn't just them... I should have been more clear to them... They got really defensive when I got close to their bags..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
He did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide all of the sudden. As it was that he just seemed to stare at me for a few moments, at that. Before it was that he then did in fact let out a bit of a chuckle him self.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. He then also did in fact go and let out a rough sigh back to me. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and hear him speak back to me, at that.
"Well... The dwarves are like the exact opposite of goblins... Goblins steal gold and valuables... They don't care about others or their own stuff for that matter... Dwarves are a lot more likely to make their own, and hold on to it afterwards..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
It sounded exactly off of a book that was in fact off of a page in it. As it was that I looked at him with my eyes wide for a few moments. As it was that I was about to say to not trust what was in a book.
But as far as it was to me, it had been fairly accurate so far. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and get my mind off of all of that. And I then did in fact get my mind off of some thing else, at that.
I then did in fact just seem to look on over to the goblin. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak out loud. Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that.
"Yeah... Guess it makes sense why they get along so well... He keeps telling me that I shouldn't trust the dwarves though... Has me a little worried..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all of the sudden.
I did in fact do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at the goblin for a bit longer. As it was that I was waiting for Kips to calm me down and to let me know that it was just a goblin talking.
I then did in fact finally hear his voice after thinking that kind of way. As it was that I looked at him, as I saw that his eyes were wide. Just as soon as it was that I then listened as to just what he had to say.
"Well... To be fair... We can't even trust our own people at times... So maybe there is a reason for him being like that..."