Chapter 27: A Lot Of Help

It felt strange, every thing that seemed to be around us. As I felt like there should be some noise. And there should be some sort of animals that were in fact moving around.
Though, when they named the place Dead Skull Valley. It seemed like they were in fact being for real. As it didn't seem like there was any thing that was alive in here.
Well, the voices seemed to be alive at the very least. As I was sure glad that the voice was leading me in my head right now. As it was that I then did in fact begin to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"So... Where to now?" I did in fact just seem to ask the voice. As it was that I did in fact make sure that he was in fact still there. And he hadn't just took me way off track, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to what I had said. That was when the voice did in fact seem to speak to me, at that. As it was that I listened as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Come on... Michael... You know this is going to take time, it is a short cut, but that doesn't mean the journey is short... You are over half way through, I will tell you that much..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that it didn't seem to be the answer to the question I had asked. But it was more or less the answer that I had wanted. As it was that I let out quite a bit of a rough sigh of relief just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was that I heard the voice of my friend Kips. As it was that he then did in fact begin to start to speak to me for what ever reason.
"Are you good over there Michael?" He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact have a worried look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said to me.
I saw that he was looking at me with his eyes wide, all at once. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay calm, at that. As I wondered if he had heard me speaking to the voice, none the less.
I had cut it close quite a few times as it was already. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act normal. As it was that I just then simply began to go and squint my eyes back at him, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. It seemed like it had only confused him even more. As it was that I quickly then began to go and speak back to him finally.
"Yeah... I am just fine? Why do you ask that?" I did in fact just seem to say to him, at that. As this time it felt like it was my turn to be confused as to just what was going on.
As it was that he had heard as to just what he had said. That was when it was that he blinked his eyes a few times, all at once. And he then did in fact begin to look at the dwarves for answers, all at once.
I was a little bit lost as to just why that was in fact the case. As it was that I did in fact tilt my head a bit. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Limbsy speak, at that.
"Well... You are going very slow, and you seem to be stopping a lot... We kind of want to get out of here..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact shiver just as soon as it was that he had said that.
I had not really asked him the question what so ever, none the less. As it was that it kind of got on my nerves a bit that he was the one who had answered it. As it was that I did in fact squint my eyes at him in stead.
It didn't seem to bother him what so ever, at that. As he seemed to be a little bit lost in some other thoughts to think on that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply get my mind off of all of that as well.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to turn my head away. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to speak to him, all of the sudden.
"Yeah... I'm just trying to make sure that I am focusing and taking us the right way... After all..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I knew that what it was that I had in fact said to him was true.
But I also knew that I had left out the part that I was talking about the voice in my head. That I was in fact trying to listen to, at that. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to keep my self calm, as well.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. That was when it was that I did in fact wake my self up. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"I am going the right way, right?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact gulp just as soon as it was that I had said that. As it was that I was not all too sure as to whether or not what I had said was true.
I just seemed to stare out in to the fog for a little bit longer. As I waited for the voice to reassure me once again. That I was in fact going the right way, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that he had just done as such a thing like that less than a minute ago, at that. As it was that I was not all too sure what I was waiting for. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Limbsy go and speak, at that.
"Well... I have checked the map a few times whilst we have been out here... Just to make sure that you know what you are doing... And I have seen a few things that have let me know we are going the right way..." He did in fact just seem to say.
I looked at the dwarf as I saw that his eyes were wide, all at once. As it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said. As it was that I just then did in fact go and get a little bit upset, at that.
I then did in fact begin to go and just squint my eyes back at him. As just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then also began to start to speak back to him, at that.
"Yeah... I know what I am doing Limbsy... You don't have to remind me..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to hold in my anger, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. As it was that I did in fact continue to look at the dwarf with my eyes squinted. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to look away.
As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Kips. As it was that he then did in fact begin to start to speak to me, at that. As he seemed to be a bit upset him self just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing.
"Lay off of him Michael... You were the one who was asking the question... He just lost his son..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I felt like I could not help but to have a look of guilt on my face.
I did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that I then did in fact begin to look at Limbsy. As it was that I then did in fact begin to speak to him, all at the exact same time too.
"I am sorry Limbsy... I dont know what has gotten in to me..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said to the dwarf. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see him look back at me. As he had his eyes wide just as soon as he had done as such a thing like that.
As it was that the both of us just seemed to stare at one another. That was when it was that he then did in fact just seem to shake his head. And he then did in fact begin to go and speak to me, all of the sudden.
"It is okay Michael... I know that it isn't you who is talking... Besides, my son is not gone, I can still feel him here... What your father did for us, I can never repay..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to him. As it was that I felt like I could not help but to smile back at it, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact thought on it. I did in fact notice the look on the face of Kips. As I knew that the men did not think too highly of my father such as every other race did in fact seem to.
As it was that we both seemed to look at one another for some time. That was when it was that I also did in fact see Kips shake his head at me. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak to me, at that.
"Come on Michael... We need to keep on moving, it is bad to waste time..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact also seem to see him shiver just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact go and nod back to him, at that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to turn my head away from him, as well.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to look on to the fog. And I then did in fact go and speak out loud, just as soon as I had done as such a thing like that, never the less.
"Alright... I know where to go... I am going the right way..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I did in fact feel much better just as soon as I had said that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to smile a little bit as well, at that.
I was not at all too sure as to just why it was that I had smiled. But either way, it did in fact seem to calm me down quite a bit. As it was that I did in fact keep on doing as to just what it was that I had in fact been doing.
I then did in fact continue to head in to the fog, all at once. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. Just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
Every thing, and every one was in fact relying on me right now. And I felt at peace by it for what ever reason or another. As it was that I did in fact just keep on going, making my way to where I needed to take them.