Chapter 9: Go To Hell

I looked down at the father and son that was below me. As it was that I felt an instant bit of relief. As to the fact that the young dwarf had said as to just what he had said.
I knew that it was going to be hard going in to this. As I had seen the genuine look of fear of the face of the mayor. As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel much more calm now.
Just as soon as it was that I had felt that kind of way, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact begin to go and hear the voice of his father speak.
"Wait... Frolop... You need to think about this before you do this..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be afraid of some thing.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that it happened to be. But I had to assume that it was not any thing good, at that. As I felt like perhaps I should add some thing my self, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that I felt like I was going to speak. I heard the voice of Frolop go and do as such a thing like that in stead. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"If there is any chance in seeing my mother, or talking to her ever again... Than that is where she will be..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that my eyes did in fact grow wide just as he had said that.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he had meant. But based off of the silent crowd below me. I had to guess that it was not any thing good, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Limbsy. As it was that he did in fact go and speak back to his son.
"I don't want us to go down the same path that your mother went... I fear it will end the same way..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it was not starting to make sense as to just what was going on.
I had to assume that the Dead Skull Valley was where they had lost her. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply stare. As it was that I then did in fact begin to dip my head a little bit low to the ground.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Frolop go and speak back to him. As it was that I did in fact see that he had his eyes squinted at his father, just as he did as such.
"I am going either way father... You can come with me or you can stay back... I will help these men get to where they need to be, and I will find out what happened to my mother too..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he seemed to be on a bit of a mission him self. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. As it was that I continued to stare at him with his eyes wide, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had still done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact once again hear Limbsy speak back to his son. As I listened as to just what he had to say, just like he had done before.
"Very well Frolop... I will come with you... If this is what you want..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he had his eyes wide him self, just as he had said that to him.
It was clear that he was hoping that his son would change his mind. But it was also clear to me that he was not going to do as such. As it was that I did in fact just try to stay as calm as I could, all of the sudden.
I felt like I wanted to ask as to just what was so wrong with the place. But in this large crowd of people, I felt like it would only bring chaos. As I did in fact decide that I would say some thing else in stead.
"Thank you Frolop... We can give you til around mid day, but we need to head out as soon as possible... We are still in a rush our selves..." I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
As it was that I looked at the young dwarf right in to his eyes. Just as soon as I had said what I had said. As I saw that he looked right back at me, none the less.
He seemed to be determined at least as far as I could tell. As it was that it did in fact seem to make me feel better as it was the case. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and once again speak back to me.
"We were going to go and leave any ways... So yes, we have all that we need packed up with us and ready to go right now..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that it did in fact just seem to remind me. As to the fact that he had said earlier, that he and his father were leaving town.
Just as soon as it was that it had just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact go and nod back to him. As it was that I did in fact begin to go and speak to him as I did as such.
"Thank you so much Frolop... When we get back to our home, we will come back and make sure that you are heavily rewarded..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I kind of gulped just as soon as I had said that. As I was not at all too sure as to just what was going to be back home for me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver at the thought of that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact begin to wake my self up a fair bit, at that. And I then did in fact begin to see that some of the dwarves looked a little bit jealous.
But that didn't change their minds on coming with us. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see him nod back to me, him self. Before it was that he then did in fact begin to speak back to me, at that.
"Of course... Our town will never be able to repay what your father did for us not too long ago... It is our duty to help you as we can..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. He then did in fact just seem to bow to me, at that. As it was that as he did as such, his father did the same thing he had.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case once again. I then did in fact begin to start to see that the rest of the dwarves had followed him. As it was that the entire town was now bowing to me.
It felt weird for me to be at the center of all of this, all at once. As it was that I did in fact finally hear the voice of Sir Yondo. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak up, just as he had done before.
"Very well my people... Wish your friends and these men the best of luck on their journey... You will always be welcome on our home Prince Jewel..." He did in fact just seem to say to them, all at once.
As it was that he looked right back at me just as to what he had said to me at the end. As it was that I saw him also go and bow to me. As it was that I then did in fact smile back at him and nod back to him too.
Just after it was that all of that had in fact been done with. That was when it was that I then began to go and speak back to him. To let him know my thanks and gratitude, all at the exact same time too.
"Thank you so much Sir Yondo... I hope that we will meet again... I will never forget what you have done for us..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I had my eyes wide just as soon as it was that I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. The dwarf then did in fact go and nod back to me. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and hear him speak back to me as he did as such.
"Of course... I hope so as well... And I do hope your father will be with you when that happens..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then did in fact begin to back up just as soon as he had said that.
It was clear that he was letting me and Steve know. That we were in fact free to head on through. And that we could leave the tower when ever we did in fact desire.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there for a few moments. Before it was that I did in fact finally hear the voice of Steve. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"Alright Michael... Let's go ahead and get out of here... We need to hit the road..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he also had his eyes wide him self, just as soon as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact begin to go and start to walk with him, at that.
As it was that the both of us did in fact begin to go down the steps. I did in fact also just seem to speak to my self quietly. Just as it was that I had began to have done as such a thing like that.
"This is it... Hopefully he will be at the end of this..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I was not all too sure about any of that. As it was that I did in fact begin to go and shake my head a bit.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. And I had in fact began to continue my way down the fairly long stair way. That was when it was that we did in fact just seem to reach the bottom.
As it was that I saw that just as we were at the bottom. Our people that were in our group were there to meet us. As it was that I heard the voice of Aaron just as I had seen it be the case.
"Well... Now that is all over with... I guess the journey continues..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have a bit of an excited look on his face just as he had said it.
It did in fact seem to be the opposite of how every one else felt. As it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down a bit. As it was that I knew that there was nothing wrong with this, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to go and speak up. So that it was that every one could hear as to just what it was that I had to say.
"Yes... Let us go onwards... We will find him soon, I am sure of it..." I did in fact just seem to say. Though I was not at all too sure as to just how true it was that I had said that.
I did in fact know that we had been at this for nearly 2 months. As it was that it felt like all we kept finding were more and more clues. As to just where it was that he had gone next.
I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. Just as soon as it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Mitch. As it was that he seemed to go and speak, at that.
"Yeah... But what about that Dead Skull Valley? Surely I'm not the only one that is thinking about that..." He did in fact just seem to say. As just as soon as he had said as to just what he had said.
That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see a few of the others. As it was that they seemed to nod, as if they agreed with him. As it seemed like he was not the only one who was afraid this time.
As it was that every one just seemed to stare at one another. I then did in fact hear the calm voice of Steve. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak, at that.
"Come on... Dead Skull Valley? Sounds like some ghost place... There's no such thing as ghosts... It's probably just a fairy tale that they've been told..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to be trying to calm us down. Just as soon as it was that he had said that. As it was that I felt like it had not worked all too well, at that.
I felt like I didn't believe in ghosts my self, at that. But at the same time as well, I felt like I didn't want to play around and find out. Which was exactly what it was that we were about to be doing.
As it was that I had just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I heard another voice. As it was the voice of a dwarf that was now all of the sudden beginning to speak.
"Well... We just need to get back to my place and pick up our stuff... But other wise, we have every thing ready to go if you all do..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had heard him say that. I did in fact just seem to tap the back of my bag. As I knew that I had every thing in there that I needed to bring with me.
I knew that I had all of my valuables that meant a lot to me in there. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down. Before it was that I then did in fact begin to hear Steve go and speak.
"Alright... If any one left any thing in their rooms, go and get it now... We will all meet back here in a bit..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it did in fact seem like we were doing what we had done before.
A few of the others seemed like they had left some stuff. As it was that I did in fact see them nod back to Steve. And they then did in fact begin to start to go in to the town hall.
Just as soon as it was that I had seen them do as such. And I had seen us seem to split apart, all at the exact same time too. I then all of the sudden began to hear the voice of Kips go and speak to me.
"Well... You brought every thing with you then right Michael? Let's go and finish off our breakfast... I don't know about you, but I am starving..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to feel my belly rumble. As it was that it did in fact remind me that I was in fact hungry my self.
As it was that I had felt that kind of way, all at once. I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Limbsy. As it was that I looked at the dwarf, and I then listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say.
"We have got your food right here... But if you would like we can put it back on the dining room table while we get the rest of our stuff..." He did in fact just seem to say.
He had his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had said that. As it was that I did in fact see that he had 2 boxes in his hands. As I had forgot that he had said that he was going to bring the food with us.
I saw Kips take one of the boxes for him self, at that. As it was that I did in fact go and do the same thing for my self, at that. Before it was that the dwarves did in fact begin to head back to just where their home was at.
As it was that I seemed to see them do as such a thing like that. Me and Kips then did in fact follow as to just where they were going. As it was that every thing seemed to be just fine and okay as it was the case.

I looked at the rest of the food that was on my plate, all at once. As though it was that I knew that Limbsy had said that it was a basic meal. I felt like it was still so much better than the food we ate day to day.
I felt like I wanted more, but I knew that I should not. As I knew that it would only hurt me to eat more. As I did in fact already kind of know that the rest of the day was going to be hard on us.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case. That was when it was that I just then stood there. And I then began to go and speak up to the dwarves, at that.
"I can't eat any more... What do you want me to do with this?" I did in fact just seem to say. As just as it was that I had said what I had said. I then did in fact just seem to see the dwarves eyes grow wide.
It was clear to me that they were in fact some how surprised. By the fact as to just what it was that I had in fact even said. As it was that as I saw that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well.
That was when it was that I did in fact begin to hear Limbsy go and laugh. I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he found so funny. Until it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak to me.
"A prince worried about wasting food... Sounds like a good man to me... We are just fine for our food... Thanks to your father of course..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
I saw that he had a serious look on his face just as soon as he had said that. As it was that I had my eyes wide just as soon as it was the case. As I felt like I did in fact want to know as to just what my father had done.
It was clear that he had gained the respect of all of these dwarves. But it was still very hard for me to respect my father. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes just as soon as I had thought on that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear Kips laugh a bit him self. As it was that I then also began to listen as to just what he had to say as well.
"I think he learned not to waste food from us... We don't like doing that when it is hard to get on such a long journey..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I knew that Kips had a bit of a fair point on what he had said. Even as bad as it was that it had in fact kind of made me look. As it was that I then did in fact dip my head a bit low to the ground.
I felt like I wanted to say some thing back at Kips on what he had said. But it didn't seem to matter, as the dwarves did not seem to care. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said.
I let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self just as soon as it was the case. Before it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to speak up, all at the exact same time too.
"So... What exactly are we going to do with food our selves Kips? Surely we are running low on it right?" I did in fact just seem to say. As I had my eyes squinted at Kips just as soon as it was that I had said that to him.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that Kips did in fact also just seem to have his eyes grow wide. As it was that he then did in fact begin to speak back to me, at that.
"I don't think we are... But if we are, than I am sure that Steve has all of that handled..." I did in fact just seem to hear him say. As it was that I then did in fact begin to realize as to just what it was that he had said.
I then began to also realize as to the fact that it was. That there was a lot more as to being a leader than speaking. As it was that I knew that I was not ready for all of that other stuff quite yet.
As it was that I had just seemed to have thought on that, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to hear the voice of Frolop. As it was that I then listened as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Well... Our market has plenty of supplies and food... I am sure you do not have dwarven coins, so I would be willing to bet that the mayor will have that handled for you all..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was clear to me that his people were expected to be getting paid on that at the very least. Which I was sure that it would be a lot of food that we would take. So I knew that he did in fact have a very fair point on that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact thought on that kind of way. That was when it was that Kips did in fact let out a very rough sigh. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak to the dwarves, at that.
"So... Do you want to tell us what is so bad about Dead Skull Valley before we walk right in to it?" He did in fact just seem to say to them. As it was that I then did in fact also realize that Kips had brought up a fair point.
Just as soon as it was that I had heard as to just what Kips had said. That was when it was that I then looked right back at the dwarves. As I saw that they had their eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had said that.
I was a little bit worried that they were going to keep in to them selves. Which did in fact not make at all too much sense to me. As it was that I did in fact just come to think on it.
As it was that I did in fact continue to stare for a bit longer. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Limbsy. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Oh... It will be terrible... There are ghosts... Yes ghosts are real... There are creatures... Basically you don't want to go to hell..."