Chapter 48: Royal Blood

I stood there, as I did in fact feel kind of uncomfortable. As it was that it did in fact almost sound like it was. That the dwarf was threatening Limbsy on what he had said.
I was not at all too sure why he would be doing that. As it was that Limbsy was one of the nicest people that I had ever met. As it was that I did in fact simply stand there and stare.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I did in fact just seem to see the dwarf go and bow. As it was that he then did in fact begin to speak back to him, at that.
"Yes my king... I am sorry..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it almost felt like he was kissing his feet on what he had said.
I already did not like the way that things were going. As it was that I did in fact squint my eyes at the king my self, at that. Which I felt like might be a bad idea, at that.
I was almost tempted to remind the king that such as Limbsy had said. He had given the throne to his brother, at that. As I wished that he would show some more respect to him, never the less.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then heard his voice. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak, at that.
"Thank you... Now... What is it that you so badly need to tell me?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that he was annoyed with the fact that he was in the same room with Limbsy, at that.
Limbsy did in fact just seem to look at his king, at that. As he then did in fact go and nod back to him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Well... I have brought humans with me... They are on an important mission to-" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. Before it was that he was rudely interrupted by the king.
I looked at the king with my eyes wide, all at once. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was about. As I then did in fact listen as to just what he had to say either way.
"They are on a mission to go and look for Prince Daniel Jewel I hear?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact have a smirk on his face just as he had said that.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that both of our eyes grew wide. As it was clear that we were both surprised as to how he knew that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, at that. That was when I then did in fact begin to see Limbsy lift him self up. As he then did in fact once again speak back to his brother, all at once, at that.
"Yes... How? How did you know so soon?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see the king once again smirk. As it was clear that he was glad to know that he had the upper hand.
As it was that he seemed to stare at his brother for some more time. He then did in fact roll his eyes and lean back in his chair. As it was that I then did in fact also begin to hear him speak, all at once.
"Oh... That's what you don't know... I have power Sir Limbsy... I knew what they were doing before they even met up with you... Before they even left their capital for that matter... I have people... People every where..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I did in fact just seem to shiver, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact hear some one speak from behind. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, all at once.
"Yeah right... Bull shit... He's bluffing..." I did in fact hear the voice of Dick say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact just seem to squint his eyes at the king, just as soon as it was that he had said that.
It was clear that a lot of the men did in fact agree with him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to not be so sure. As it was that I felt like he already knew where we had come from.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Steve speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"Be quiet Dick... Remember what Limbsy said?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As he did in fact grit his teeth just as it was that he had said that quietly.
It was clear that he had made sure the dwarf king had not heard it. As it was clear that not even Limbsy had heard it, at that. As it was that I saw that Limbsy had his eyes squinted at Dick, as it was clear he wasn't happy.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to what he had said. And Dick did in fact have his head low to the ground in guilt. I then did in fact hear the voice of King Gold go and speak, at that.
"Well... I know all about your beautiful wife Dick... And I know that you have a child on the way that you are probably going to miss..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I heard a collective gasp from every one. As it was clear that what he had said was true.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that Dick did in fact seem to zip his lips. As it was clear that he did in fact not want to speak any longer, none the less.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Limbsy. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"I am sorry my king... These men know not of who you are... Please forgive them..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he once again bowed his head to his brother.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that it seemed to have pleased the king. As it was that he then seemed to be more relaxed, as he smiled back at Limbsy.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. He then did in fact just seem to nod back to Limbsy. As it was that I did in fact also begin to hear him speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... That is fine... I know the humans know nothing of us... But me... Well having so much power... I know every thing about them... Isn't that right there Michael?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he then did in fact look right at me, all of the sudden. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said at the end. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go on ahead.
And I then did in fact just seem to stare back at him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply blink my eyes a few times. Before it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to him, all at once.
"Well... We can make this quick I guess then... Since you know that we are looking for my father... We can get out of here fast..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I felt like it had in fact been a smart play, at that. As it was that I then did in fact let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact begin to hear the king let out a very loud sigh. As he made sure that we could all hear it, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact also begin to start to hear him speak back to me. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say.
"Well... I am afraid for the both of us... It isn't that easy..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact seem to dip his head a bit low to the ground, at that.
He had his fingers wrapped around each other, at that. As it was clear that he was not happy as to just what was going on. As it was that I felt like for once, it wasn't our fault.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then heard the voice of Limbsy go and speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what he felt like he had to say, at that.
"Yes... You want some thing out of it of course..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to look back at the men. Just as soon as it was that he had said what he had said.
I knew that he had already warned us about this, all at once. As he had told us that he wouldn't just give us what we wanted for free. Which I knew did in fact make a lot of sense to me, never the less.
It was smart by him, if I was not going to lie to my self either. As it was that I did in fact look back at him just as it was that case. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear him speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Yes... I would very much like some thing... But still... It isn't as simple as you think it is..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said what he had said. That was when it was that I saw Limbsy look back at his brother, at that. As it was clear that he was in fact annoyed by what it was that was going on.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I blinked my eyes a few times, at that. And I then did in fact start to go on ahead and hear him speak to King Gold, at that.
"Just get to the point damn it... We don't have time to be messing around..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact gulp just as soon as as he had said what he had said.
As it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact just shiver as well. As it was that I felt like he might be making a mistake, at that.
As it was that I had thought on that, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I then began to go and speak up. To try to get a little bit of the pressure off of Limbsy, at that.
"My father is dead... Isn't he?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact have a calm look on my face just as I had said that.
I knew that Megan had told me that my father was alive. But I also knew that I did in fact not trust a witch. And I did in fact also seem to be not too sure how she would know.
As it was that I seemed to stare at the dwarf for some time. He then did in fact seem to look at me with his eyes wide. As it was that he then did in fact go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... No... I don't think so... I have some messengers from where he is at right now... He is just fine as of a few months ago..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that just as soon as it was that I had heard him say that. I did in fact seem to let out a soft sigh of some relief to my self. As I then did in fact nod back in thanks to the dwarf, all at the exact same time too.
He didn't seem to care much as to just what I had done. As it was that he did in fact seem to look at his brother still, at that. Before it was that Limbsy did in fact go and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Than we will give you what ever you want... We just need you to tell us where Prince Jewel is at..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was clear that the dwarf was still lost as to just why it was. That his brother was in fact stalling, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at him, at that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case for some time. I then did in fact eventually just seem to start to hear the voice of the king. As it was that I listened as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Like I said... Where he is at... It is not an easy place to get to... To get to alive I mean..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact have a smirk on his face just as soon as it was that he had said that.
It seemed like we were all confused as to just what he was talking about. As it was that I saw that all of us did in fact have our heads tilted just about. As it was that the king did in fact seem to be happy for what ever reason.
I was not at all too sure as to just why it was in fact the case. As it was that I then did in fact eventually just seem to hear him speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that Limbsy had to say.
"Okay... Well can you just tell us where it is at? We've already been through The Dead Skull Valley... I think that we can handle what ever you have to put at us..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
He had a blank look on his face just as soon as he had said that. As it was clear that he was tired of all of this, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact not blame him at all for him being that way.
The king did in fact just seem to be amused by all of this, all at once. As it was that he then did in fact seem to smirk at his brother once again. And he then did in fact begin to speak to him, all at once.
"Well... You already know where he went to I think my brother... Do you really want to go there with these men?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I saw Limbsy seem to shut his mouth. As it was that it did in fact seem like he already knew what was going on.
For the rest of us, we did in fact not seem to have a single clue. As it was clear to me that Limbsy was in fact now a bit scared. And a bit afraid as to just what was going on.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear Owen speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, all at once.
"Okay... Can we cut the bull shit? What is so bad, that is could be worse than that Dead Skull Valley?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact squint his eyes at the king as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I then did in fact also just seem to see him shiver, all at once. As it was clear that he did in fact not actually want the answer to the question.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Limbsy. As he now had his head lifted back up, all at the exact same time too.
"It's the elves... He is with the elves..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said.
That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see the king smirk. As it was clear that Limbsy was right with what he had said. In which I was in fact quite a bit confused as to just why it might be so.
As it was that I did in fact seem to stand there and stare for some time. I then did in fact eventually begin to go and speak once again. As I made sure that dwarven king could hear as to just what I had to say, at that.
"And what is so bad with the elves? I have been told that they are the wisest creatures in all of the land... And that they are peaceful..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said, all at once. That was when it was that the king did in fact just seem to laugh, at that. As it was that I did in fact see Limbsy shake his head at me, at that.
I was not all too sure as to just why they were like that. As it was that I knew that it was what it was that I had in fact read up on. As I then did in fact seem to tilt my head, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to go and hear Limbsy speak. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Those books you must have read are thousands of years old... Their king that they have had for centuries has kept his people hidden, and killed any one and any thing that dares come close..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I still kind of felt like it did in fact not make any sort of sense to me at all. As it was that I did in fact go and squint my eyes back at him, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact begin to speak back to the both of the dwarves. As I made sure that they could hear as to just what it was that I had to say, at that.
"Then why did they let my father in? Since you say he is with them..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that my eyes were wide just as soon as it was that I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I then did in fact see the dwarf king get up from his chair, at that. As it was that I then did in fact also begin to hear him speak to me, at that.
"Well... That is because your father is royal blood..."