Chapter 38: The Center Of Camp

It seemed to be very silent in the early morning, at that. As it kind of gave me flashbacks of the valley. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to keep my self calm.
As much as it was that I tried to tell my self to the fact. That I knew that we were long away from that. It still seemed to haunt me, and make me full of guilt.
I knew that no one blamed me for the death of Tom. But I felt like I couldn't help but to blame my self. As it was that I then did in fact begin to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"I listened to the voice... Limbsy said to not listen to any voices..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it still felt like the voice was in my head. As to the fact that it was telling me that I could trust it.
I knew that I was just experiencing some forms of trauma. As it was that I did in fact try my best to stay as calm as I could. As I knew that he was right when he had said that it was in fact worse than the woods.
Those had just been voices telling me to do bad things. These voices seemed to be my own fault, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shake my head as I thought on it.
As it was that I seemed to stare at the top of the tent for some time. That was when it was that I then did in fact fall back on the bed. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to speak out loud, at that.
"What ever... I just need to get some sleep at least..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that just as it was that I had said that.
That was when it was that I heard some noise from Kips bed side. As it was that he then did in fact begin to cough, all at the exact same time too. Which let me know that he was in fact also awake, all at once.
He didn't seem to dare lift his head up still, at that. As it seemed to be silence for quite a bit of some time. Until it was that I then did in fact begin to hear him speak back to me, at that.
"How about you do that Michael? You've been keeping me up all night the last few nights..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact not seem to be happy as to just what it was that he had said.
I knew that the men in this group did in fact love their sleep. As it was that I felt like I could not blame them. As this was in fact very hard in us all, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just seemed to have blinked my eyes a few times. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back. Though I saw that he had his eyes closed and had not seen me do as such a thing.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there for some time. That was when it was that I then did in fact simply go and speak. As it was that I seemed to do just what he had told me not to do, none the less.
"Sorry... It's just... Things don't seem to be right... That's all... You're right... Sorry again..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I was not even all too sure as to just what it was that I was saying, at that.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said either way. That was when it was that I heard him groan. As it was clear to me that he wasn't happy that I had spoke again.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact begin to hear him finally go and speak back to me.
"Yeah... I get it I suppose... There is no noise because it is cold out Michael... Everything is dead or hiding right now... Nothing wants to be out right now..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, at that.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I once again blinked my eyes. As I did in fact realize that what it was that he had said was true.
As it was that I was not sure as to how I had not realized that before. As I then did in fact begin to simply let out a rough sigh. As it was that I then did in fact to and speak back to him once last time.
"Thanks... Good night Kips..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay calm as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact begin to hear him move around. As it was clear that he was trying to get comfortable again.
Before it was that he once again seemed to speak back to me. As it was that I did in fact try my best to stay calm. As I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Yeah... Good night Michael... Again..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that it was not the first time we had said that tonight.
I felt stupid once again for saying what I had said. As I knew that it was just best for me to shut up. And then to try to get some sleep, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I did in fact turn my head away from him. And I then did in fact just seem to close my eyes, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could as I did as such. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver a bit due to the cold. As it was that I spoke to my self quietly just as soon as it was the case.
"It only gets worse from here... It's time to man up..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self, all at once. As it was that I knew that I was not a man yet. But I did in fact need to be, as I knew that I was still a prince.
As it was that I had seemed to have thought on that, all at once. That was when it was that I did my best to act as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply start to feel fine.
As it was that I felt that sort of way, all at the exact same time too. It did not take me all that much longer to be able to fall asleep. As it was that I did in fact feel at peace just as soon as it was the case.