Chapter 44: Tomorrow

There we were, as it was that we had in fact made it down the steps. As it was that I had stumbled a few times as I had gone down. But no where near as bad as it had been the first time.
As it was that I did in fact feel quite a bit relieved. As I then did in fact go and look right at Aaron. As I had my eyes wide, as it was that I did in fact go and speak to him.
"Thank you for that Aaron... I will pay you back soon, I promise..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact have a serious look on my face, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. He too did in fact also just seem to have his eyes grow wide, at that. As he then did in fact go right on ahead and simply nod back to me.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to feel a whole lot better my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear him speak to me, at that.
"Of course my prince... I would always help you..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that I did in fact wonder if he was in fact mocking me at first.
How ever, I did in fact simply get my mind off of that, none the less. As it was that I did in fact get my focus on to the fact that it was. That I did in fact need to be grateful for the fact that he had helped me.
I then did in fact just seem to nod back to him, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Limbsy. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Finally! I was wondering when you all were going to get here! What took you so long?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that we had now seemed to have left the inn, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had seen that it was the case. That was when it was that I did in fact simply blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to see every one look at me.
The dwarf didn't seem to realize that it was in fact the case. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to hear Steve go and speak. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"What do you think?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at the dwarf just as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been that sort of way. I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact start to simply get my mind and my focus off of the fact.
That there was in fact every one seeming to not be happy with me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear Limbsy speak. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what the dwarf had to say, at that.
Come on Pokes... You can do better than that!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was not all too sure if the dwarf was being serious, at that.
I saw that he had his eyes wide, as he did in fact stare at the goblin. As it was that the goblin then seemed to squint his eyes back at the dwarf. And he then did in fact go and speak back to him, all at once.
"Really? I was the first one up this morning! Michael was the one who couldn't get out of bed!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he was in fact quite a bit defensive just as it was that he had said that.
It was clear that it had in fact surprised the dwarf, at that. As it was that he did in fact just seem to look at me. As it was that he then did in fact seem to have his eyes wide.
It seemed like every one was in fact staring at me right now. As I did in fact feel quite a bit uncomfortable about it being the case. As it was that I then did in fact simply go and dip my head low to the ground.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I heard the dwarf laugh. As it was that I then did in fact begin to also hear him speak to me, as well.
"Really? You are that light of a drinker?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact seem to find this funny for what ever reason.
I didn't seem to find this funny what so ever. As it was that I did in fact know that I felt like shit. And I knew that I did in fact never want to do what I did last night again.
As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I could. I then did in fact look back at the dwarf with my eyes squinted. And I then did in fact begin to speak to him, all at the exact same time too.
"I don't remember any thing at all from last night... But that is the first time I have ever drank... So give me a break..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact defend my self as best as I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to what I had said. The dwarf then did in fact seem to stop laughing. As it was that he now seemed to be more serious with me.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. I then also began to start to hear the voice of Kips. As it was that he then did in fact begin to start to speak, at that.
"Yeah... He was being an ass hole to us... And he then decided to take the highest alcohol on the menu... Surprised he didn't just die..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he had his eyes wide just as he had said that. As it was that the entire group seemed to laugh at just what he had said. Though it was that it seemed like he was being dead serious with it.
I kind of shivered as it was that I had thought on that. As I did in fact seem to stare below me at the ground for quite a bit of some time. Until it was that I did in fact hear Limbsy go and speak, all at once.
"Alright... Fair enough... But we should get our mind off of that and get on the road..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that just as he had said as to what he had said.
That was when it was that he did in fact look right at me. As if it was that he did in fact seem to want me to lead. And for me to take us to where it was that we did in fact need to go.
I was a bit lost as to just why it was in fact the case. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to squint my eyes back at the dwarf. And I then also began to go and speak to him, at that.
"Why are you looking at me like that? I don't know where we need to go..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like I couldn't help but to get a little bit frustrated.
As it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said. That was when it was that I saw him look at me a little bit surprised. As if it was that he had in fact expected me to.
I was still lost as to just why it was in fact the case, at that. As it was that he just then did in fact begin to speak back to me. As I then did in fact also go and listen as to just what he had to say, just as before.
"Well... I mean you are the leader... I am just making sure that you are ready to come with me... Relax... What has got in to you?" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was that his eyes did in fact just seem to be wide, at that. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. As it was that I felt like I did in fact not have any thing to say back to that.
It seemed to be a little bit of some silence for some time. Until I then did in fact hear the voice of Dick speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to what he had to say, as much as it was that I didn't want to.
"Maybe he's just on his period... He can get like that at certain times of the month..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As I did in fact see that he had a smirk on his face, all of the sudden.
I kind of was starting to get annoyed with the guy, at that. As it was that I then did in fact let him get under my skin. As I then did in fact start to squint my eyes right back at him.
And I then did in fact go and speak to him, all of the sudden. As it was that I made sure that he could hear as to just what I had to say. Just as soon as it was that I had began to do as such a thing like that.
"I'm getting sick of your shit Dick... Can't you just leave me alone?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I was sure that it was that I did in fact sound soft.
But I knew in the tone of voice that I had in fact used. I had in fact been quite a bit aggressive, at that. As it was that it made it seem like I did in fact almost want to fight him.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact realized that it was the case. His eyes then did in fact just seem to grow wide, at that. As it was that he then did in fact all of the sudden shut up.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact start to hear the voice of Mitch go and speak. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"He's hung over... Every thing hurts for him right now... I think we should all just leave him alone..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact look at every one just as it was that he had said that.
It did in fact seem like he did in fact kind of under stand how I was feeling, at that. As normally I didn't want Mitch to be the one to agree with me. But this time, I did in fact kind of feel quite a bit grateful.
As it was that every one now also did in fact seem to under stand. As they did in fact seem to shut up, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact feel much better just as soon as it was the case.
As it was that it had in fact been that sort of way, at that. I then did in fact start to hear the voice of Steve go and speak. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, at that.
"Okay... Limbsy... You can go ahead and take us out of the city... Take us to where we need to go next..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact look right at the dwarf just as he had said that.
As soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact see the dwarf nod back to him. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and move, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to calm my self down. As it was that I then did in fact see the rest of the group start to follow the dwarf.
Just as it was that they had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact start to do the exact same thing. As it was that I did in fact seem to speak to my self quietly, as well.
"Finally... I can get a bit of some peace..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at once. As it was that I did in fact seem to feel much better just as I had said that. As it was that I did in fact seem to close my eyes for a few seconds, at that.
Just as it was that it had seemed to have been the case, at that. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to follow the foot steps. As it was that I did in fact make sure to stick with my group, all at once.
I seemed to feel much better all around as soon as it was the case. As it was that as I seemed to have felt that kind of way, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact walk in to some thing, at that.
As it was that I opened my eyes, feeling like it was a wall at first. As I did in fact realize that it was not the case what so ever. As it was that I then did in fact see that it was a dwarf, as he then did in fact begin to speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Watch your self there human... You don't want to get your self in to a fight..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that he did in fact start to roll up his sleeve just as he had said that.
It was clear that the dwarf was in fact ready for a fight him self. As it was that my eyes did in fact seem to grow wide just as it was the case. As it was that I then did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I could.
I just seemed to stare in silence for quite a bit of some time. Until I then did in fact start to simply hear some one else speak. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what they had to say, all at once.
"Sorry... My friend is a little slow... He doesn't know what he is doing..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact look right at Aaron, just as soon as it was that he had said that.
As it was that at first, I kind of felt like he was taking a shot at me. Until it was that I realized that he was trying to protect me, all at once. As I felt a whole lot better just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way, all of the sudden. I then did in fact pretend to be that sort of way, all at once. As I then did in fact go and speak back to the dwarf, all at the exact same time too.
"I'm sorry Sir... I won't do that again..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact dip my head low to the ground just as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that the dwarf did in fact seem to squint his eyes at me. As I did in fact feel like he realized that I was not being genuine.
As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I could. As he then did in fact eventually go and speak back to me. As I then did in fact listen as to just what he had to say.
"Yeah... Next time retard... You are lucky I am a nice guy... Some one else might kill you for that..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As he then did in fact roll his eyes at me as he then did in fact walk past me.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact squint my eyes at the dwarf. As it was that he sure as hell did not seem like he was a nice guy, at that.
As it was that I seemed to stare for just a little bit longer. Before it was that I did in fact speak out loud. As I made sure that he was out of ear shot of me as I did as such a thing like that.
"Yeah... What an ass hole..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I could, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I once again heard the voice of Aaron. As it was that I once again did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Yeah... You need to be more careful around here... We don't know these people... I know you want to sleep, but we will have to wait a bit... Let's catch up to the group..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that he then did in fact nod ahead of us, all at once. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. As it was that I then did in fact also turn my head to where it was that he had been pointing.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact nod my head back to him. As I then also began to speak back to him, all at once.
"Thank you for that Aaron... Glad I got out of that..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact do my best to stay calm just as it was that I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that the man did in fact nod back to me. As it was that he also did in fact roll his eyes at me just as he had done as such a thing.
I kind of ignored him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that we both then caught up to the group. As it was that I did in fact hear Pokes speak just as we did as such.
"Where have you 2 been? We were about to stop to look for you!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of felt like the goblin was bluffing on what he had said.
As it was that as far as it was that I could in fact tell. It didn't seem like any one was paying much attention to us, all at once. As I felt like the goblin was just starting up a conversation for no apparent reason.
I did in fact seem to fall in to the trap either way still. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak back to the goblin, all at once. As I made sure that he did in fact hear as to just what I had to say, all at once.
"Yeah... Just run in to a few hiccups... That's it..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I felt like there was not much of a reason to explain what had happened back there, none the less.
Pokes luckily didn't seem to think twice on it what so ever. As it was that he did in fact simply seem to blink his eyes a few times. Before it was that he then did in fact simply go and speak back to me, at that.
"Well... You better hurry up... Because we want to get out of here..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact nod his head around. As to just where it was that we were in fact at right now.
It was clear that we were in a lot more of a rough part of the city. As it was that I could not blame him for being that sort of way. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shiver, all at the exact same time too.
I then did in fact finally start to speed up my self, at that. As I knew that I did in fact not want to get stuck in the back, all at once. As I then did in fact get my focus on the rest of the others that were ahead of me.

There we were, as we had been out of the cities for quite a while, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it felt nice to be back in the open land. Though there was still quite a lot of trees, at that.
I was still scared of the trees, thinking back on the old place. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I could. As it was that I did in fact get my mind off of all of those other thoughts.
I then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus on to the now. As it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of some one speak. As I did in fact listen to Bradley, just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way.
"It is getting kind of dark out now... Are we not going to be staying in any of the cities tonight?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact seem to be sad and disappointed as he had said that.
It was clear to me that the man did in fact love the city life. As it was that it made sense to me as to just why it was in fact the case. As it was that I did in fact know that he did in fact live in the capital for a reason, at that.
As it was that I had seemed to have thought on that, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay calm. As it was that I then did in fact go and get my focus on to some thing else.
I noticed that he was right with what it was that he had said. As it was that I did in fact kind of shiver just as soon as it had been that way. As I then did in fact simply start to hear Limbsy speak, all at once.
"Well... We did start really late today... The capital is the only city that is ahead of us... And it is still a couple of hours away... So it looks like we will be setting up tents tonight..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I saw a few of the men go and look at me. As they did in fact seem to have ugly looks on their faces as they did as such.
I knew as to just why it was in fact the case, all at once. As it was that I did in fact know that I was the reason as to why we had started late. And that was that, all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all of the sudden. That was when it was that I did in fact dip my head low to the ground in guilt, at that. As I heard the voice of Kips go and speak, at that.
"Yeah... Well that is fine to me... I don't want to be near the city... One last night out here won't kill us..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I felt like I did in fact almost want to speak up and agree with him. But it was clear that most of the group did in fact not like that at all.
As it was that I didn't want them to hate me even more, at that. As it was that I then did in fact start to hear the voice of Connor speak. As I then did in fact go and listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Yeah... But sleeping in an actual bed again will be nice... Or would be... I mean..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact squint his eyes at me as he had said that.
I did in fact do my best to ignore the man, all at once. As it was that I did in fact simply get my focus on to some thing else. As it was that I then did in fact go and look at Limbsy as I did as such a thing.
I then did in fact simply blink my eyes a few times, at that. As it was that I did in fact simply start to also go and speak to the dwarf. As I made sure that he could hear as to just what it was that I had to say, at that.
"So... I am assuming that we will make it to the kings palace?" I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was not at all too sure if I wanted to assume we would meet him tomorrow.
As it was that I was not at all too sure as to how big the capital was. As I did in fact know that our home was in fact pretty big. As I knew that it took a day to get out of there just about from certain spots.
As it was that I had seemed to have thought on that, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact see the dwarf nod back to me. As it was that I also then began to hear him speak back to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Yes... You will be able to meet my brother tomorrow..."