Chapter 41: Half Bad

We continued to head down the hill, none the less. As it seemed to be silence in my head, as it was the case. Which was the opposite of how it was for the men.
I heard every one seeming to be talking and speaking. As it was that they did in fact seem to be excited. Over the simple fact that they would be able to get some drinks.
I let out a rough sigh as it seemed to be the case. As I was not at all too sure as to just what was so great about it. As it was that I then did in fact simply go and speak to my self either way.
"Doesn't matter... I just want a good place to lay to rest tonight... I am so worn out..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I then did in fact shake my head just as soon as it was that I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I saw Limbsy look at me. As it was clear to me that he had a good sense of hearing once again.
As it was that I had thought no one at all had heard me. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear him go and speak to me. Just as soon as it was that he had looked at me.
"You don't even want to try a drink? You haven't lived until you've had the dwarven ale..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have a big smile on his face just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I did in fact hear what he had said. The thought of it almost made me feel like I was going to puke. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shake my head back to the dwarf, at that.
He almost seemed to be a bit sad and a bit disappointed. As I was not at all too sure as to just why it was the case. As I then did in fact begin to start to go and simply speak back to him.
"No thank you... I have tried a sip of some before and it is disgusting... Don't tell my king about that... I am not even the drinking age yet..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that the dwarf seemed to laugh back at me. As it was that he then also did in fact seem to roll his eyes at me as well.
It was clear he didn't seem to be taking me all too serious. As I was not at all too sure as to just why it was the case. As it was that he once again did in fact go and speak back to me.
"Well... You haven't had dwarven ale then... Clearly... I don't know why you think the king would get bad at you for drinking... You don't seem like you are under 5 years old to me..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he did in fact seem to have his eyes wide as he had said it. As it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times at first. As it was that I then once again seemed to shake my head back at the dwarf.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact also seem to go right on ahead. And I did in fact go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"5 years old? The drinking age here is 21! And I am the grandson of the king... Remember?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact go and squint my eyes at him as I had said that at the end.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. The dwarf then did in fact go and blink his eyes a few times him self. As it was that he did in fact almost seem to be surprised by what I had said.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that he did in fact go and shake his head back at me. And he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"That is outrageous... I will never under stand you humans! An ale heals your soul!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he had a smile just as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then looked away. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply see him do the same.
I kind of felt sick by the way that he was saying things. As it was that I knew drunks that lived on the streets in the city. Simply due to the fact that they couldn't get sober to get a place for them selves.
I did in fact shiver as it was that I had thought on that. As I then did in fact let out a bit of a rough sigh. Before I did in fact also go and speak to my self quietly, at that.
"Guess I will never under stand a dwarf..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact get my mind off of every thing else.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case for me. That was when it was that I got my focus on what was ahead of us. As it was that I did in fact hear a lot of noise, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear that it was the case. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Limbsy. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what he had to say.
"Well... I am home..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As the look on his face seemed like he was not sure whether to feel happy or sad about that.
As it was that I seemed to stare at the dwarf for a few moments. That was when it was that some one then stepped in, at that. As it was that I did in fact go and hear the voice of Mitch as it was the case.
"I could use me a good drink... Let's go ahead and hit a few bars..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact have a huge smile on his face just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. As I saw that the man was looking all around. I then did in fact start to hear the voice of some one else speak.
I looked on over to Steve just as it was the case. As it was that he had a bit of a smirk on his face. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that the man had to say.
"Well... Hold your horses there Mitch... We don't have the coins... That is the job of Limbsy..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact seem to look at the dwarf just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. The rest of us did in fact seem to do the exact same thing, at that. As it was that we were now all seeming to look at Limbsy, all at once.
Limbsy seemed to have his eyes grow wide as it was the case. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and nod, all at once. Before it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to us, at that.
"Well... There are free drinks at the bars all around... But they aren't as good as the stuff that I will be getting us if you come with me... Plus as a human... You might not want to just walk up in to any bar..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he did in fact remind us that we were in fact out siders. And that we would for sure not fit in with the dwarves. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times just as it was the case.
As it was that it had seemed to have been that sort of way. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear every one draw silent. As it was that no one seemed to be all too sure what to say back to that.
How ever, I felt like I didn't care about any of that what so ever. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to step in all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact go and speak out loud, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... I just want to know where it is that I can get some sleep..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I made sure that the dwarf once again knew I was not drinking.
He once again seemed to have his eyes wide, all of the sudden. Almost as if it was that he had forgot about me. As it was that he then did in fact seem to blink his eyes a few times.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. He then also did in fact seem to nod back to me. Before he then began to speak back to me, as I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"Of course... Where I will be taking all of you is a bar... And of course there is an inn for us to stay the night..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the men cheer. As it was clear that they knew they were getting the best of both worlds, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Kips. As it was that he did in fact seem to speak from right by my side, at that.
"See? It isn't so bad now is it Michael? You will be able to sleep while the rest of us can have a good time..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he did in fact continue to smile just as he had said that.
I did in fact seem to look at my friend for a bit of some time. Before it was that I did in fact blink my eyes just a few times, at that. And I then did in fact begin to simply go and speak right back to him.
My friend did in fact have his eyes wide just as I did as such a thing. As it was clear that he was not at all too sure as to just what I had to say. As he then did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was either way.
"Yeah... But is it not going to get very loud? I have been by places like that in our city plenty of times..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I did in fact have a serious look on my face just as I had said it.
As it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said. That was when it was that Kips didn't seem to have an answer to my question. As I knew that I did not sleep well when there was a lot of noise around me.
As it was that Kips had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that he then did in fact go and look at Limbsy. As it was that he did in fact begin to go and speak to him, at that.
"Any answers to that Limbsy?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that my friend knew that I had a fair point on what I had said. As it was that we both then did in fact seem to look at the dwarf.
The dwarf didn't seem to be at all bothered by that being the case. As it was that he did in fact seem to go and simply smile back at us both. Before it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak to us.
"Well... The inn is at the top level of the place... You can't hear any thing that is going on at the bar... The place is very big... Trust me... Us dwarves take pride in our drinks..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that he then did in fact seem to smile once again. As it was that the rest of the group also seemed to be happy.
Just as soon as it was that it had been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact start to hear the voice of Kips. As it was that he did in fact smack me on my shoulder, all at once, at that.
"See... Every thing is going to be just fine for you there Michael..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact also seem to have a smile on his face, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been that sort of way. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to look away from them all. As it was that all I could think about was getting some sleep right now.
I did in fact seem to keep my focus on that for quite some time. Until it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Connor go and speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Okay... Are we going to sit here and twiddle our thumbs? Or are we going to go there?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact have a very fair point on just what he had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I heard a few voices seem to agree with him. As it was clear to me that every one wanted to get on the move, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact let out a little bit of a soft sigh. As it was that I did in fact get my mind and my focus off of every thing else.
Just as soon as it had been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Limbsy. As it was that I then listened as to just what the dwarf had to say, once again.
"Alright men... Stay close by me... We don't want to get any dwarves angry still..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact remind us that we once again didn't fit in.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that he then did in fact begin to start to walk on ahead. As it was that as much as I didn't want to do as such a thing like that.
I was the first one to follow him, as I knew that I needed sleep. As it was that I did in fact just seem to grunt as soon as it was the case. As it was that I did in fact get my mind and my focus off of every thing else.
Just as soon as it seemed to have once again been the case, all at once. That was when it was that every thing did in fact seem to be fine. As it was that I did in fact seem to be at peace, all at the exact same time too.