Chapter 25: Lost Spirits

Every one seemed to look at the dwarf just as soon as he had said that. As it was that he did in fact seem to have his eyes wide still. As he didn't seem to be caring about any one else, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact start to hear the voice of his father. As it was that he did in fact seem to respond back to his son, at that.
"Don't listen to her Frolop... That isn't your mother! The voices are trying to trick you!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I then began to shiver. As it was that I knew that I had been listening to a voice this entire time my self.
As it was that I just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I saw Frolop wake up. As it was that he then looked back at Limbsy, and then began to start to go and speak back to him.
"No... It is mother... I know it is..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did have a very serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had said what he had said.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact just said that. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Steve. As it was that I then looked at him, just as soon as it had been the case.
"Your father is right... Do not give in to the voices Frolop... They are trying to trick you... We need to stay on the same path..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was clear that Steve was in fact pointing out the fact. That we were in fact supposed to go the other way. As to just where it was that Frolop was in fact looking.
I wanted to agree with what it was that Steve had said. Except for the fact that it was, that the voice had told me to go that way. As I was starting to get a bit worried on whether it was that I should trust the voice.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Frolop. As it was that he then began to start to speak back to Steve, at that.
"No... This is my mother... I know that it is her!" He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As he seemed to be fairly certain, at that. As to the fact that it was in fact the case, at that.
It then began to start to remind me as to the fact that it was. That I had in fact seen the face of Meghan in the water. As it was that she had in fact also spoke to me, at that.
I felt like it surely had to be real, as I knew that she was a witch. And I was sure that she was in fact watching over me right now. As it was that I felt some what better just as soon as it was the case, at that.
I then did in fact get my mind and my focus off of all of that. Just as soon as it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Connor. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak up him self, at that.
"Look... You are being tricked and deceived Frolop... We can't get off track right now..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he had his eyes squinted at the dwarf, just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was that I then did in fact start to hear the voice of Limbsy. As he began to start to step in and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"No... I think my son might be right... This is where his mother went missing at... We never found her..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said that, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact see the entire group get upset. As to the fact that it was that we all knew as to just what was going on.
I did in fact hear the voice of Dick, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to say some thing to him self. As it was that I did in fact still listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"We shouldn't have even had the dwarves come with us... They have only slowed us down, and now they are trying to take us off our path?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I knew that Dick was just being an ass hole. Such as it was that always seemed to be, at that. But I also kind of felt like he had a very fair point on what he had said.
I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, at that. Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way. As it was that I then did in fact start to hear the voice of Kips go and speak, all of the sudden.
"I think that it is a pretty convenient story that you have right there... But do you really think that she survived all this time in this valley?" He did in fact just seem to say. As he had his eyes wide as he had said that.
As it was that Kips also did in fact have a very fair point. On to the fact that he had said as to just what he had said. As it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times just as soon as it was that I knew that it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that, as well. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear Limbsy speak. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at Kips as he did as such a thing like that.
"No... But this place is called Dead Skull Valley for a reason... You can hear the voices of the dead if you really try hard enough..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times. As I also then did in fact just seem to shiver just as soon as it was that the dwarf had said as to just what he had said.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact start to hear the voice of Tom. As it was that I then listened as to what he had to say to the dwarves in return, at that.
"Well... If you dwarves really want to go to her, than so be it... But we will be sitting our asses right here and eating our breakfast... If you aren't back by a good time, well... We can always just follow Michael..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as he had said that. As it was that I did in fact seem to see that he was looking right at me. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact pointed my name out.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I could. As I knew that I was in fact listening to the voices my self, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then began to start to step up and speak. As I made sure that every one could hear as to just what it was that I had to say.
"No... We can't lose the dwarves... We need them... That is why I am going with them... You all can stay here if you truly want to..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said. As it was that I knew that I had only said it due to the fact. That I knew that I had in fact been listening to the voices my self, at that.
That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to calm down. As it was that it was clear to me that every one was in fact shocked by just what it was that I had said. As it was that they all did in fact seem to stare at me with their eyes wide.
It seemed to be that way for quite a bit of some time. Until it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Kips go and speak up. As it was that I then did in fact look at my friend, and I listened as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Well... The king sent us here with his grand son in good will... We must find his son, but also protect Michael... So I will be going with him, and I recommend the rest of you do the same as me..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
I was quite a bit surprised by just what it was that he had said. And as well as the fact that I was also kind of impressed by it, too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to smile back at him.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that he seemed to nod and smile back at me. As it was that I then did in fact see him start to head on over to me, as well.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Frolop go and speak. As it was that I listened as to just what it was that the young dwarf had to say, at that.
"Well... If any one else is going to come, I would do it now... You all are welcome to..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As he had a very serious look on his face just as soon as he had said that.
I waited for some time for any one else to offer, at that. As it was that I did in fact look at Steve. As I did in fact expect him to come with me, as he had been the leader and all.
But as I did as such a thing like that, all at once. He did in fact seem to be stuck in place, all at once. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at me, as he didn't say a thing.
I looked away from Steve, just as soon as it was the case. As I had a good reason to luckily enough, as I heard the voice of Mitch. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, as well.
"Well... I am going to sit my ass here and be fine with that... You all can go on some suicide mission if you want to..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Pokes speak. As it was that I listened as to just what it was that he had to say.
"You dwarves are idiots... I am staying here too... Good luck getting killed out there..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that he did in fact have quite a bit of a negative attitude, at that.
How ever, I knew that it was in fact common for the goblin. As it was that I did in fact simply just seem to ignore all of that. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact go and shake my head to all of them, all at once. As it was that I then also began to go and speak to them, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Than we will be back here in a bit... See you all, good luck..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact make it seem like they were the ones in trouble.
Which it was that I did in fact see that it made a few of them shiver. But no one seemed to want to change their minds, at that. As it was that I kind of felt like I could not blame them at all, for that being the case.
I then did in fact just seem to turn my head back to the dwarves. As it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Kips just as I did as such. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Alright... Frolop... You take the lead since you know where your mother might be..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As he had his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had in fact said that.
It was clear to me that my friend did in fact not like this at all. As it was just the simple fact that he wanted to stay by my side. And he wanted to protect me, just as it was that he had in fact promised the king.
I did in fact just seem to feel a bit better just as it was the case. As it was that I got my mind off of all of that as well. Just as soon as it was that Frolop seemed to speak with his head turned away from me and Kips.
"Come on mom... I need you now..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes closed just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact go and turn my head away from him, all at the exact same time too.
I then did in fact just seem to look on over to Kips. As it was that I then did in fact go and nod to him too. As it was that I quickly also began to speak to him after that.
"Thank you for taking my side Kips... I am not sure what to do right now, I feel like I need to be with them..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact nod my head on over to the dwarves, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I did in fact hear Kips go and grunt back to me. As it was that he did in fact go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... Well that is the job that the king gave me after all... I am just fulfilling my duty..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that he did in fact have a serious look on his face just as he had said that.
It seemed like he was showing no such sort of emotion to me at all. As to the fact that he didn't want to tell me that it was because we were friends. As it was that it did in fact kind of hurt me a little bit for being the case.
I did in fact just seem to ignore all of my other thoughts how ever. As it was that I continued to keep my focus off of him. Just as soon as it was that Limbsy then began to go and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Let's dig our heels in to the mud as much as we can... That way it is easy for us to find our way back..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like he had a fair point as to just what it was that he had said.
As it was that I knew that it was in fact a very smart idea. As it was that I had not even thought about being able to find our way back. Which I knew would be quite a bit hard through all of the fog, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact thought on that. That was when it was that I then began to start to simply nod back to him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak back to him just as soon as it was the case.
"Good idea... Let's do it further apart so that way the line is wider and easier for us to see..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I also felt like I had a good idea on the fact that it was that I had said that.
Limbsy didn't seem to be against what it was that I had said at all. As it was that the dwarf then did in fact go and nod back to me. As he then did in fact go and turn his head away, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that way, all at once. And it did in fact seem like it was going to stay silent for quite a bit of some time. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Kips go and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright Frolop... You figured out where we need to go yet?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that he did in fact seem to be pushing the young dwarf just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that the dwarf then did in fact go and open his eyes. As he then did in fact also go and turn his head right back on over to Kips, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that he then blinked his eyes a few times. As it was that he also then began to speak back to Kips, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yes... Just follow me..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have quite a bit of a blank voice, at that. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said.
I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could, all at once. As it was that I did in fact get my mind and my focus off of every thing else. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact heard as to what he had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head low to the ground. And I then did in fact also go and speak to my self quietly, at that.
"I really hope this works out..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact gulp just as soon as it was that I had in fact said that. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to calm my self down. And I then did in fact just seem to close my eyes in the mean time, at that.
As it was that I had seemed to have had my eyes closed for some time. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact begin to start to follow the rest of the group.
I could clearly hear the foot steps as they moved. As it was that I followed the noise for some time. Before it was that I had cleared my thoughts, and felt safe to open my eyes.

We had been walking for quite a bit of some time at that point. As I felt it hard to try to not get worried as to just what was going on. As I had not heard the voice of Frolop in quite a bit of some time, at that.
I looked at Kips just as soon as it was that it had been the case. As I then did in fact just seem to speak to him quietly, at that. As I feared that it might in fact bother Frolop, if I was to speak to him my self.
"I am worried... We have been walking for at least a kilometer, and he hasn't said a word... Do you think he knows where he is going?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I did in fact have a very serious look on my face. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said to my friend. As it was that I felt like I couldn't help but to be worried about it all.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stare at him for some time. That was when it was that he did in fact blink his eyes a few times. And he then did in fact go and speak back to me after doing as such a thing.
"I'm not sure... You are the one who trusted them after all Michael... If worst comes to worst... Than we can just head back on the tracks that we left..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
He did in fact point out the fact that Limbsy had made a smart call. On the fact that it was that he had said for us to dig in to the mud. When it was that we had in fact been walking, at that.
I looked behind me my self, as I saw that there was a clear path. As I felt like we were in fact going to be safe to head back when ever. As I let out a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self just as soon as it was the case.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I just seemed to nod. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him, at that.
"I am sure that it will all be fine... I know it will..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I did in fact emphasize as to just what it was that I had said at the end.
Kips seemed to stare at me for some time with his eyes wide. As it was that he then also began to go and simply nod back to me. As it was clear that he was calm, and he wasn't too worried about things.
I seemed to feel the same way as he did in fact seem to be. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to get my eyes back on to the dwarves. As it was that the both of them seemed to be standing still right now.
I was a little bit lost as to just why it was in fact the case. As it was that I just did in fact seem to tilt my head towards the both of them. As it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Limbsy go and speak, at that.
"What is it my son?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As he had a worried voice, as well as a bit of a scared look on his face just as he had said that.
I was a bit lost as to just what it was that he was talking about. Until it was that I did in fact notice as to just what he was talking about. As I did in fact see that Frolop had his hand on his axe that was behind his back.
I just seemed to stare for a bit of some time, with my eyes wide. As I then did in fact finally begin to hear the voice of Frolop speak. As he looked right at his father just as soon as he had done as such a thing like that.
"We aren't alone... Some thing is here with us..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he seemed to have a bit of a blank and distant voice just as he had in fact said that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I began to notice that Kips was now worried. As I saw him put his hand right on to his sword, all at the exact same time too.
I could not blame him for doing as such a thing like that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to do the same thing as he had. As it was that I did my best to try to focus on what it was that was around us.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was also when it was that I heard the voice of Kips. As it was that he did in fact just seem to go and speak, at that.
"We need to leave now then... This was a bad idea coming out here..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that was what it was that he had seemed to have thought from the beginning.
I felt like I was starting to agree with Kips, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver for some time. As I waited for some thing to come out at us, at any moment.
It didn't seem to be the case what so ever, at that. As it was that I in stead heard the voice of Frolop. As he then did in fact seem to speak in a very calm voice, at that.
"It isn't any thing bad or evil... It's... It's just... It's lost spirits..."