Prologue

"Sir, we have news to come in from the south of our kingdom..." The voice of one of the kings guards seemed to have said to the king.
As it was that the king was quite a bit upset about it. As it was that he did in fact seem to squint his eyes at his guard, all at once. As the guard knew that it was not a good thing when his king did as such.
He knew what had happened to the last guard that had done so. As it was that he had only taken the job to provide for his family. Which he sure hoped that the king did not hurt him if he did some thing wrong.
As it was that he continued to stare at the king with his eyes wide. The king eventually began to go and speak back to his guard. As it was clear that he was quite a bit angry with the circumstances, at that.
"Do please tell me... What is some important, that you would ruin me fresh dinner over it?! This better be good..." He did in fact just seem to say to his guard.
He was doing his best to keep him self as calm as he felt like he could. But he also knew that he was already making plans. For just what it was that he had to do to the guard for disturbing his peace.
As it was that the king seemed to be lost in his own thoughts. That was when it was that the guard then began to speak back to his king. As it was that the king only seemed to be half listening to what he had to say.
"There are humans... There are a lot of them... About 10 of them that have shown up at our border!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide in fear just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that the dwarven king had heard what he had said. And as to the fact that he had brought up the word human. That was when his eyes also did in fact grow wide in shock, all at once.
As it was that it had in fact seemed to have been the case. He then did in fact lift him self up from his chair. And he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to his guard.
"Humans? What are humans doing here? What do they want from me?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he knew that it had been over a decade since a human had shown up in his lands.
The last time one had, it had not gone so well for him and his people. As it was that he did in fact shiver as he had those thoughts in the back of his head. As it was that he did in fact just seem to stare at his guard.
His guard seemed to have calmed down just a little bit. As it was that he then did in fact nod back to his king. Before it was that he then did in fact go and speak to him.
"They seem to be looking for some one... Some one they said has been missing for a very long time... As far as I can tell, they don't mean to harm us..." He did in fact just seem to say to the king, at that.
Just as soon as it was that the king had heard what his guard had said. That was when it was that his face did in fact light up. As he couldn't help but to smile, all of the sudden.
As soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. The guard did in fact just seem to be confused. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and hear his king speak back to him.
"Oh... I have been waiting for this day for a very long time... Bring them to the city, and bring them to me... We will discuss further in to this once they are here..." He did in fact just seem to say to his guard.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that the guards eyes did in fact go wider than before. As the king did in fact just seem to notice that his guard was hesitant.
He then squinted his eyes at his guard as a bit of a warning. As it was that the guard then did in fact gulp. Before it was that he once again spoke right back to his king.
"Yes sir... They will be on the way... And we will warn you a couple of days before they arrive..."