Chapter 16: They Are Real

I stood there, as I stared at the passage that was in front of us. As it was that it did in fact make me shiver. As this felt like it was almost a scene out of a book I had read before.
As to the fact that we had to go through the tunnel. Which some how led in to a large valley, at. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact thought on that. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Mitch. As it was in fact clear that he was even more scared than I was, as I listened to him speak.
"Are you sure that there isn't any other way around this? We really have to go through a small tunnel?" He did in fact just seem to say. As I saw that he didn't even dare have his eyes on the dark door step of the tunnel.
He seemed to keep his eyes on them for quite some time. As it was clear that he was hoping that they were joking, at that. As it was that I knew that dwarves had a tendency to do as such a thing quite a bit.
But this didn't seem like this was a time that they were joking. As it was that I did in fact shiver. Just as soon as it was that I heard Limbsy go and speak back to him, at that.
"Well sure... There is another way around here..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I saw every one in the group have their eyes grow wide. As it was that they did seem to be relieved as to what he had said.
I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Bradley. As even he seemed to be a bit afraid, at that. Just as soon as it was that I then listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say.
"Well... Why don't we do that path way in stead?" He did in fact just seem to say back to the dwarf. As just as it was that he had said as to just what he had said to him.
I did in fact hear the grunts of agreement from the rest of the men. As to the fact that he had said as to just what he had said. As it was that I then also looked at the dwarves, feeling like he had a fair point.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact see Frolop shake his head. As it was that he then did in fact begin to speak back to Bradley, at that.
"Well... We aren't going to do that path because it will take us several months extra to get to where you are trying to go..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide as he had said that. As it was that it seemed to confuse some of the men. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to what he had said.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact done as such a thing. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Connor. As it was that he seemed to speak up, all at the exact same time too.
"What the hell? Are we climbing the mountains or some thing? Why would you want to be in this valley for an entire month?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact have my eyes grow wide. As it was that I felt like it was stupid as to the idea of that being in the first place.
Just as soon as it was that I had seemed to have thought on it. That was when it was that I heard the voice of his friend Dick. As it was that he did in fact seem to go and speak up, all at the exact same time as well.
"No you dumb ass... He is talking about going around the mountain... Why would we walk over the mountains?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact heard what he had said. That was when it was that it seemed to calm me down, at that. As it was what it was that I had thought on to begin with.
Just as soon as I had been that sort of way, all at once. That was when it was that I saw Connor dip his head low to the ground. And he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to Dick, at that.
"Oh... Well that's a relief..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I didn't under stand what he had meant by that. As it was that I was not sure as to how he could find that relieving, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had continued to think on that. That was when it was that I woke my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact begin to simply go and breathe in quite a bit of a soft sigh.
As it was that it had been that sort of way, all at once. That was when it was that I opened my eyes. And I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of some one else speak up, at that.
"Well... I will take the lead for all of you then since we are too busy being scared to do any thing..." I did in fact hear Steve say, all at once. As he rolled his eyes just as soon as it was that he had said that to us.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to what he had said. That was when it was that he then began to turn his head around. And he then did in fact begin to start to walk towards the tunnel with out hesitation.
I shivered just as soon as it was that I had seen it be the case. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Limbsy. As it was that he then began to go and speak up, all at the exact same time too.
"Wait... Before you head in side... Just know that you are going to be hearing a lot of voices... You need to ignore them..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then saw Steve squint his eyes back at him. As it was that I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what he was doing at first.
Just as it was that I seemed to stand there and stare for some time. That was when it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact begin to start to hear him once again speak back to the dwarves.
"Yeah... We heard voices on those woods as well... I am sure that we will be just fine..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact roll his eyes, just as soon as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I woke my self up. And I did in fact begin to shiver, as I did in fact think back on those woods.
I did in fact remember as to the way that they had been on us all. As it was that I did my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to simply go and hear Pokes go and speak up, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... And if you don't remember, you all went crazy in there, and a tree nearly killed me..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had his eyes wide just as it was that he had in fact said that.
It was clear that the goblin prince was quite a bit scared. As I felt like I could not blame him for him being that sort of way. As it was that I once again did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had been that sort of way. That was when it was that I then turned my head around. And I then did in fact begin to simply go and shake my head, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way once again. That was when it was that I decided to go and speak, at that. As it was that I made sure that they could hear as to just what I had to say.
"I think the dwarves are right... I think we should let them take the lead... I don't know what is going to come for us next, but I assume that it isn't going to be good..." I did in fact just seem to say, none the less.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I had all of the sudden calmed my self down. As it was that I did in fact look at the dwarves just as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Tom. As it was that I looked at him as I listened as to just what ever it was that the man had to say.
"Tell me that you've been through here before right? We know where we are going at least?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he was in fact quite a bit freaked out, just as soon as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that every one once again got their eyes on the dwarves. As it was that they all then waited to see how they would respond.
The fact that they had their eyes wide, I already didn't like it. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to hear Limbsy go and speak. As it was that I listened as to what the older dwarf had to say, all at once.
"Well... Me and my son have not been through here our selves... But we have heard talks of other dwarves that have passed through here..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have a serious look on his face just as he had said that.
It was almost as if it was that he felt like it would make us all feel better. As it was clear to me that it wasn't the case what so ever. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear us all seem to say some thing to one another, at that.
I did my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Frolop speak. As I turned my head to the younger dwarf just as soon as it was the case.
"Well... Of course, we don't really know if those stories were true..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as soon as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that the group seemed to erupt in to chaos. As it was that I heard the voice of Aaron speak out loud, all at the exact same time too.
"So you are walking us in to a death trap?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it seemed like it made every one freak out even more.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I let out quite a bit of a rough sigh. And I then did in fact begin to simply turn my head away, all of the sudden. And I then did in fact hear Limbsy go and speak once again, all at once.
"No....There is dwarf I know that went through it for sure... It was the mayors father..." He did in fact just seem to yell to us all. As it was that he did in fact squint his eyes at his son just as he had said that.
As it was clear that he didn't like that Frolop had caused all of that commotion, at that. As it was that I felt like I didn't like it either. As it was that I let out a rough sigh as it was that I had thought on it.
Everyone seemed to calm their selves down, at that. As it was that they did in fact stare at the dwarf with their eyes wide for some time. Until it was that Frolop did in fact begin to go and speak, at that.
"Yeah... And didn't he go crazy and commit the unthinkable? Are you sure about this?" He did in fact just seem to say to the dwarf. As it was that I was a bit lost as to just what it was that he had said at first.
My eyes did in fact just seem to be wide as I stared for some time. As it was that the older dwarf then looked back at his son. And he once again squint his eyes back at him, clearly not happy as to what he had said.
Frolop didn't seem to care one bit as to that being the case. As he continued to simply go and stare back at his father, all at once. As it was that the group did in fact begin to start to freak out, none the less.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Mitch. As it was that he once again went and spoke up, all of the sudden.
"I don't like this one bit... I don't want to be going around and attacking any of you guys... I don't want to go insane..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had his eyes wide still just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that every one seemed to go dead silent. As it was clear that they seemed to be thinking on the same kind of thing as Mitch now.
We all remembered as to how bad it had been in the woods. And the fact that the dwarf said that this was worse than those woods. It seemed to make me even more worried.
As it was that I had seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I began to hear the voice of Kips. As it was that he did in fact begin to go and speak up, at that.
"Let's put our selves to the side for just a moment... This is the king that we are going to help, and we should do any thing for our king... Besides... Aren't we all a little insane any ways?" He did in fact just seem to say.
As he had his eyes squinted at all of us, just as soon as he had said that. As it was that he seemed to be giving us some wise words, at that. As I blinked my eyes a few times a little bit surprised by it.
Either way, it didn't seem to bother me one bit. As it was that I felt like now it was my turn to step in. As it was that I knew that I was in fact the grand son of our beloved king.
Just as soon as it was that I had thought on that. That was when it was that I did in fact do as I had thought. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and simply speak to every one, all at the exact same time too.
"Every one calm down... This needs to be done... We can not delay any longer... a few days is worth a few months..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that every one seemed to grow silent, at that. As it seemed like no one had a single word to say back to me, none the less.
As it was that it had once again been that way for some time. That was when it was that I did in fact blink my own eyes a few times. And I then began to once again start to hear Steve speak, all at once.
"Yes... Michael is right... We need to keep going... We don't have much food left with us either... We can't afford to stop and get more at villages around the mountain... Time is not on our side right now..." He did in fact just seem to say to them all.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. He then did in fact just seem to go and squint his eyes right back at me. As it was that he then also began it nod back to me, none the less.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to calm my self down. As it was that I did in fact let out a bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Frolop. As it was that he seemed to speak to all of us with his eyes squinted, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Since it seems like you all have made up your minds... Why don't we go ahead and go in side the tunnels..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
I was a bit lost as to just what it was that he was doing. As it seemed like he was trying to scare us out of this all a few moments before. But now it did in fact seem like he was back to wanting to do this.
I knew as to just why it was that he wanted to do this as well. As it was that I knew that he had said some thing about his mother. And he felt like his mother was going to be there, never the less.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact thought on that. That was when it was that I just seemed to shake my head a bit to my self. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and step up and speak, at that.
"Alright... Well since you are the ones who offered to lead us, I suppose you will take the lead in side..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had my eyes wide just as it was that I had said that. As it was that I knew that I made it sound like it was a suggestion. But at the same time too, I also felt like I wanted them to know they needed to lead us.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I saw Limbsy nod. As it was that he then began to go and speak back to me, at that.
"Alright... I trust that you all will be right behind me and my son then..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a serious look on his face just as he had said that.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. It seemed like no one had a word to say to calm him down. As it really didn't seem to bother him all too much, at that.
As it was that he then did in fact turn his head away. As it was that he just then did in fact nod a bit to him self, all at once. As it was that I heard him also grunt some thing to him self under his own breathe.
"Well here goes nothing..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was in fact clear to me that he was scared. Though he was still doing his best to try to stay as strong as he could.
I kind of shivered just as I had seen it be the case. As it was that I did my best to try to stay calm. As it was that I then did in fact seem to stare as his son and Steve followed him.
As it was that I seemed to stand there for a bit longer. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Kips. As it was in fact clear to me that he was speaking to me just now, at that.
"Come on Michael... Let's go ahead and join them..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all of the sudden. As he had his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had said that.
It was clear that as much as he was trying to be strong too. It was clear that it was getting under his skin as to just what we were doing. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self calm as I had thought on that.
As it was that I seemed to stare at my friend for some time. That was when it was that I then did in fact go and nod back to him. As it was that I also then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him, at that.
"Alright... Let's go..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact buckle up my bag on my shoulders. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said.
It felt like some thing in side of me made me feel safer. If it was that I did in fact have it tight on me, at that. As it was that I just seemed to let out a soft sigh as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that I had let it be that way. That was when it was that I then began to go with him. As it was that we were walking with the rest of the group at that.
As it was that we were now right at the entrance to the tunnels. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I could. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Bradley speak up to us all, at that.
"What ever we here or see in here, we just need to stick together... We are stronger together..." He did in fact just seem to say. As a few of us looked at him as he had said that, all at the exact same time too.
I seemed to nod back to the big guy all of the sudden. As it was that I felt a bit better just as soon as it was in fact the case. As it was that I then did in fact just begin to start to go and walk in side the dark tunnel.
Just as soon as it was that I seemed to be in side. I could already feel some thing seem to change in the air. Though I was not all too sure as to just what it seemed to be.
It seemed to be very dark besides a few torches at that. Which didn't seem to light up all that much in a quite a large tunnel. As it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Owen seem to go and speak, at that.
"Warm torches feel so oddly cold in here..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I knew that he was in fact one of the ones. That did in fact seem to have a torch in his hand, none the less.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him shiver. As it was that I did in fact gulp just as soon as it was that he had in fact said that.
I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I did in fact turn my head away from it all, all at once. As it was that I did in fact stare with quite a bit of a blank look on my face, at that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact close my eyes for a split second. As it was that I did in fact speak to my self quietly, all at the exact same time too.
"Every thing is going to be fine... I will be safe and I will be protected..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as soon as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact begin to simply turn my head away, all of the sudden.
I made sure not to have my eyes closed for too long either. As just as it was that I had in fact opened my eyes. I had seen that the torches were a fair bit ahead of me, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had seen that be the case. That was when it was that I heard a voice whisper from behind me. As it was that I listened as to just what it was that they did in fact have to say.
"You better go boy..." The voice did in fact just seem to say. As it didn't seem to be an evil voice what so ever. But it didn't seem to be a happy voice at all, none the less.
As it was that I had heard as to just what it had said. That was when it was that I did in fact shiver. And I then did in fact begin to start to go and jog to catch up to the others.
As it was that I did my best to try to stay calm as it was the case. As it was that I did in fact speak to my self quietly, once again. Just as soon as it had in fact been that sort of way.
"Well... I guess they weren't lying... I guess they are real..."

The Misty Mountains (LoTR B3)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें