Chapter 6: Haunted

Every one just seemed to not have all too serious looks on their faces. As to the fact that it was that they had heard what he had said. As it was clear that they didn't really believe in those kid of fairy tales.
Just as soon as it was that I had realized that it was the case. That was when it was that I just seemed to shiver. As it was that I spoke up, as I seemed to have changed my mind.
"Come on you guys! Do you not remember the skeletons that were in the mountains back home? Take this seriously!" I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden, all at once.
As just as soon as it was that I had said as to what I had said. It seemed like I had in fact brought up a fair point. As it was that I heard a few of the others talk amongst them selves.
As it was that I had just seemed to have noticed it was the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Steve. As he seemed to speak to me with his eyes squinted for what ever reason.
"Yeah... But you also seem to forget that it was your girl Meghan who did that... Unless Sir Yondo is saying that there are witches there, than I think that we will be okay with a little spook..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he did in fact seem to be serious with what he had said. As I knew that he also did in fact have a fair point. As it was that the others had heard what he had said.
Every one did in fact just seem to calm down, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to once again hear the voice of Sir Yondo. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what the dwarf had to say.
"Believe me... There are things much worse than just witches that live in those valleys..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact have a serious look on his face just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I once again seemed to get a bit worried on what he had said.
Sure, maybe I was just being scared and afraid, all at once. But I also kind of felt like I had to take this serious. As it was that I then once again began to hear the voice of Steve, as he seemed to go and speak up, at that.
"Well... If you really owe Prince Jewel that much, how bout you arrange a town meeting, and try to get some dwarves to help lead us through there, huh?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to what he had said. That was when it was that he then looked at me. As it was clear that he was trying to remind the dwarf that it was.
That I too was also the son of that prince, all at once. As it was clear that he was trying to guilt trip the dwarf. As it was that it also seemed to be working fairly well.
I didn't like using that sort of tactic at all, at that. But it at least seemed to work for us this time. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of the dwarf speak up, all at the exact same time too.
"I can arrange a town meeting for you if you would like... But I don't think any body will be on board... I can grant that wish for you at the very least though..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to what he had said. That was when it was that I began to start to see him get up from his chair. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have my eyes grow wide as I saw it was the case.
It was the first time that I had seen him up, all at once. And as it was that he did in fact just seem to get down. He did in fact seem to be smaller than it was that I had even first thought.
I kind of just seemed to blink my eyes as I saw that it was the case. As I did in fact feel like it shouldn't really matter to me, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak to my self quietly, at that.
"He is smaller than most of the dwarves, but I am sure that he is their leader for a reason..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp just as soon as I had said that.
I was not all too sure as to just how any of that worked. As I knew that he had told me that their king was not a good dwarf, at that. So for all I knew this was not a voting thing that had made him the leader.
Just as soon as it was that I had just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I then heard the voice of Owen. As he seemed to go and speak up, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"So... What do you want us to do while you are getting that all arranged?" He did in fact just seem to say. As I saw that his eyes were wide just as it was that he had said that.
It was a simple question as to just what he had asked. But I also knew that it was a fair question to be said. As it was that I then once again turned my head to the mayor, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I just seemed to stare at him. That was when it was that he seemed to nod back to Owen. As it was that he then began to speak to us all, shortly after he had done as such a thing like that.
"I recommend... If you truly want to get a dwarf to lead the way for you... You try to go out there and make some friends with them... There are a lot out now since they have seen you in the town..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I did in fact just seem to see that he had a serious look on his face. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, at first.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Steve. As it was that I once again began to listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Alright... You heard what it was that he had to say... Let's go out there and try to make some friends I suppose..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to what he had said. That was when it was that I heard the grunts from a few of the others. As it was that they then did in fact also just seem to finally go with him.
As it was that each and every single one of us did in fact leave the room. I then did in fact just seem to feel some what better about things. As it was that I just seemed to speak to my self out loud, all at once.
"This is all going to work out... Meghan said she could feel that my father was still alive... He is out there some where..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at once.
I knew that it came back to the fact that it was, none the less. That every one would tell me to not trust a witch. But I felt like if my father had trusted her, than perhaps I should.
Just as soon as it was that I had thought on that though. I also kind of felt like I did in fact not trust my father. As it was that I did in fact begin to dip my head low to the ground.
As I seemed to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden. That was when it was that I just seemed to calm my self down. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear my friend Kips speak to me from by my side.
"Yes... She did... And I hope that she is not lying to us... I hope that what she said is true..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I looked at him just as soon as he had said that.
I saw that he did in fact have his eyes wide, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that he was in fact quite a bit worried about this. As it was clear to me that he was not at all too sure about any of it, all at once.
I felt like I couldn't blame him for that being the case. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply look away from him. Just as soon as it was that I did in fact just seem to see the front doors to the town hall open.
As soon as it was that they had in fact opened, all at once. That was when it was that I once again heard the voice of Sir Yondo. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Okay... I am going to ring the bells to get all of the towns people to come in to the center... You all go do what ever you like..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. There did in fact seem to be some mutters come from the group. But all and all, in the end, we then began to start to split off, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that we had done as such a thing like that. That was when I also began to hear the voice of Steve, all at once. As it was that he did in fact go and speak up, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... I am going to the bar... I made a few friends from there that might be interested..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said.
That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to realize. That he was in fact clearly hung over, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact just seem to roll my eyes just as soon as I saw it was the case.
I then did in fact also just seem to get my focus off of him. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and get my focus on some thing else. As it was that I did in fact not seem to be all too sure as to just what I should do.
I just seemed to stand there and stare for some time. As I watched as Sir Yondo seemed to be climbing up the steps of some tower. As it was that I did in fact begin to speak to my self just as I saw it was the case.
"Well... I am not too sure what it is that I should do..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply seem to stand there and stare for some time.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact begin to simply go and let out a very rough sigh, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to close my eyes. As it was that I did my best to try to find some sort of peace of mind, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Kips. As it was that I then began to listen as to just what he had to say, as I then did in fact open my eyes.
"You can come with me if you would like to Michael... Not sure what exactly it is that I will do... But we might as well do some thing..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard what he had in fact said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes back at him. And I then also began to go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"I think it would just be best for us to stay here... I mean he is already at the top of the steps..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact point out to Kips, that the dwarf was at the top, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I saw him blink his eyes a few times him self. And he then did in fact begin to look the way that it was that I was looking.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that he also seemed to shake his head back to me. As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just why he had done as such a thing like that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact began to tilt my head back at him. That was when it was that he then did in fact look back at me. And he then did in fact begin to go and speak to me shortly after he had done as such a thing.
"I am sure that it isn't as simple as you think it is... There is a reason that he told us that we should go and do our own things for a bit..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to look at him. As it was that I did in fact look at the mayor for just a few moments as well.
As it was that I had just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply nod back to him.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that back at him. That was when it was that I let the silence hold on for a moment. Before it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak right on over to him.
"Alright... Fine... I guess I will go with you... Where ever it is that you even want to go..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I had my eyes wide just as soon as it was that I had said that.
It was kind of a question that it was that I had asked him. As it was that I was not at all too sure as to just what it was that he had in mind. As it was that I did in fact just seem to try to keep my self as calm as I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that he then did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh. As it was that I then did in fact begin to also hear him speak back to me right after he had done as such.
"How about we go towards the mines over there... I heard that the dwarves were the best with those..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he had his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had said that.
It was clear that he was just putting ideas out in the table. As it was that I did in fact just seem to turn my head on over. As to just what it was that he was in fact talking about.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I did in fact just seem to look at the mines for just a few seconds. Before it was that it did in fact just seem to make me shiver for what ever reason or another.
Just as soon as it was that it had made me that sort of way. That was when it was that I just seemed to go and look back at Kips. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to go and speak to him, just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
"Are you sure that is a good idea? What if there is a cave in or some thing?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact just seem to be scared just as I had said that.
I knew that I had heard stories of stuff like that happening in our own home city. As it was that I felt like it could very well happen with the dwarves. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could still, at that.
In side though, I felt like I was in fact scared to near death. As it was that I saw that Kips looked back at me for a few moments. Before he just seemed to roll his eyes at me, and also speak back to me, at that.
"Yeah... That would more than likely happen further down in the mine, where they would set off loud explosions than right at the front..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had my eyes wide just as he had said that. As it was that I was not at all too sure as to just what it was that any of that had meant. As it was that I then blinked my eyes a few times, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak to him, at that.
"Well... If you think it is safe and are okay with it... I guess that I will go with you..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I was still not at all too sure about any of this what so ever.
But I felt like I did in fact trust Kips, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like that he would make the right choice. And that he would keep me safe, all at the exact same time as well.
Kips looked at me with his eyes wide for a few moments. Before it was that he then did in fact just seem to blink his eyes. And he then simply began to go and speak back to me.
"Well... I can never be too sure... But I figured we might as well go and do some thing... Maybe it will prepare ourselves for Dead Skull Valley..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact brought up that name. I then did in fact just seem to shiver, all at once. As it was that I felt like the mayor had been vivid about what he had said.
I didn't like him being that sort of way either, all at once. As it was that I shook my head, to try to shake away all of those thoughts. Before it was that I then did in fact simply begin to go on ahead and speak back to Kips.
"Well... I am ready when ever you are... So let's go..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact have a serious look on my face just as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that Kips had heard as to what I had said. That was when it just seemed to finally wake him self up. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and nod back to me, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that we had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that we then began to head towards the mines. In which I could see it from the out skirts of the town, all at once.
As it was that we were heading that kind of way, all at once. I did in fact see a few dwarves looking at us. As it was that I heard the quiet voice of some speak to another.
"Humans... Wonder what they are doing out here?" I did in fact just seem to hear a female dwarf say. As it was that she did in fact seem to be interested in us, at that.
I did in fact do my best to ignore the dwarves, at that. As I pretended to not hear what they had said. And like I had not been paying any sort of attention to them.
As it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of a male dwarf. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak up, at that. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say.
"Not sure... What ever it is... Can't be too bad... Looks like we are about to find out about it in a bit..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he was in fact taking the patient route on what he had said.
He looked at the female dwarf as I could see from the corner of my eyes. As it was that he had his eyes squinted at her as he did so. As it was clear that he was trying to calm her down, none the less.
As it was that I just seemed to see that it was the case. I once again got my mind off of all of that, all of the sudden. As it was that I then just seemed to speak to my self, at that.
"Guess I should get to know what dwarves are like if we are going to go and speak to their king..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times just as I had said that to my self.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just seemed to look around us for a few moments. As I saw that there were in fact no dwarves near by to do such a thing.
As it was that I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, at that. Just as soon as it was that I had seemed to have realized that it was the case. As it was that I did in fact do my best to just try to stay calm, all at once.
As it was that I had seemed to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I suddenly heard the voice of Kips. As he did in fact seem to go and speak to me, from just in front of me, at that.
"Looks like we are here... Kind of dark, it's a little bit strange..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I did in fact look at him just as soon as it was that he had said that.
I could clearly tell that he had a bit of a worried look on his face. As it was that he was having second thoughts of us coming here. As it was that I had my eyes wide just as soon as I saw that it wae the case from him.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare. That was when it was that I heard the voice of the young dwarf. As it was Frolop who seemed to be speaking up, at that.
"That's because we haven't used the mines in years... They are haunted..."