Chapter 49: Need To Know

I looked at the dwarf right in to his eyes just as it was that he had said that to me, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver. As it was that I had in fact seemed to have thought on the elves.
It was clear that these dwarves were not messing around. And I already kind of felt a bit afraid of the dwarves. I did in fact not want to imagination what the elves could be like.
Though I also kind of knew that I had not got threatened yet. And that I did in fact need to calm down. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak to my self quietly, at that.
"So... It has to be me then... Did the king know all this time?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that this was quite a dangerous mission. For the fact that he had put me on this for the first time.
I kind of just seemed to have had my head tilted for some time. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear the king. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak, all at once, at that.
"Well... Limbsy... You will not be able to guide this young man... The elves hate us too much... And as much as I do not like you, I don't want you to be killed..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to what he had said. I did in fact look at the other dwarf, at that. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide, l at once.
That was when it was that he did in fact blink his eyes. As he did in fact seem to go and wake him self up. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say.
"Yes... I know King Gold... I was not planning on it... I didn't know that the Prince went that way..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact squint his eyes at the king just as he had said that.
It was almost as if it was that he felt like he was lying. As it was that I then did in fact begin to blink my eyes a few times at that. As it was that I did in fact start to wonder if it might be the case, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to think on that. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to put the big question out there. That I felt like was one that had still yet to have been answered.
"So... What exactly is it that you are wanting in return? We don't have much on us... Which I suppose I am sure you already know some how..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I then did in fact seem to see that the dwarf was in fact pleased by what I had said. As it was that I did in fact seem to see him go and smile.
Just as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that he also then began to go and nod back to me. As it was that I did in fact seem to listen as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"I like this one... He will be a good king some day... I can already tell... He is right to business..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact look right at his brother as he had said that.
As if it was that his brother was supposed to some how care. As to just what it was that he had in fact even just said. As it was that I saw that he did in fact simply seem to stare back at him with his eyes wide.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case for some time. I then did in fact also just seem to all of the sudden hear Limbsy speak. As it was that I once again did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Yes... Straight to business... So you should probably answer him..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have a blank look on his face as he had said that.
I felt like I should be happy with what the king had said. As it was that I did in fact feel like it was in fact a bit of a compliment. Though I was not all too sure if he had meant it towards me any ways.
Either way, I felt like none of that did in fact seem to matter, at that. As it was that I then did in fact get my focus on to the fact that it was. That I did in fact just seem to hear the king go and speak, at that.
"Yes... Of course... Prince Michael... I need you to steal some thing back from us... Some thing that the elves took a while ago..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact heard him say that. That was when it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I then did in fact immediately begin to shake my head back at him. As it was that I did in fact begin to also go and speak to him, at that.
"Absolutely not... I do not steal... I am a king... Not a thief..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. I then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go and hear Limbsy speak.
My eyes were wide just as soon as it was that it had been the case. As it was that I then did in fact all of the sudden look back at him. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case, never the less.
"You need to listen to the king... He will kill you if you don't... This is not an option Michael..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have a serious look on his face just as he had said that.
As soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver. As it was that I then did in fact look right at the king just as he had said that.
The king did in fact have a smile on his face as Limbsy had said that. As it was that it sure seemed like what the dwarf had said was true. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact been the sort of way, all at once. I then did in fact also just seem to start to hear him speak. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what the king had to say, at that.
"Whoah whoah whoah! I am not going to kill them! How crude do you think I am Sir Limbsy?! I will how ever lock them up if they don't obey my orders..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I then did in fact seem to feel a little bit better, all at the exact same time too. Though I still did in fact not really like what it was that he was saying.
As it was that I did in fact seem to stare for a few moments longer. I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Limbsy. As it was that I did in fact hear him mutter some thing to him self quietly, at that.
"Yeah... Might as well kill them if you are gonna do that..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact have to assume that the jail was not a nice place to go.
As it was that I had in fact thought on that all of the sudden. I then did in fact begin to simply go and get my focus back on to the king. As I saw that he was in fact still staring his eyes at me, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to shake my head, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak to him, at that.
"I will not steal... There has to be some sort of other way that we can get back what is yours..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as soon as I had said that.
As it was that it had in fact been the case, all at once. That was when it was that the king then did in fact shake his head at me. As it was that it was clear that he was telling me that it was in fact not the case.
As it was that I did in fact seem to stand there and stare for a bit longer. I then did in fact eventually just seem to hear him speak back. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"There is no other way... They will not give it to you... Especially if they know what it is for... Which they will... You will have to take it from them..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to blink my eyes, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply go right on ahead.
And I then did in fact seem to let out a very rough sigh, all at once. As I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. Just as soon as it was that I then did in fact simply go and speak back to him.
"Well... I will refuse to steal... So there has to be some one else... Or some other way to get it..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. The dwarf king then did in fact go and nod back to me. As it was that he then did in fact seem to lean back in his chair.
He seemed to be getting a lot more comfortable as he did so. As it was that just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then once again began to hear him speak, all at once, at that.
"Yes... That is why you have the goblin with you, is it not? A prince... A royal blooded goblin? He would be the master of doing that! Bring him in!" He did in fact just seem to yell, all at the exact same time too.
As just as soon as it was that I had heard as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to be shocked. As it was that I did in fact forget that we did in fact have the goblin, at that.
He did in fact seem to have a very fair point, at that. As it was that I did in fact seem to hear a loud click. As I then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden hear some thing begin to open, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact see a bunch of guards come from off of the walls that I had not seen before. As it was that I did in fact seem to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"Oh... I didn't notice that before... That is some smart defense..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I then did in fact once again go and blink my eyes a few times.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down. And I then did in fact see that the gates were now starting to open.
Just as soon as it was that I had seen that they were now open. I then did in fact begin to hear an all too familiar voice from the other side. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what they had to say.
"Hey! Watch it you damned dwarves!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact see that he had been shoved forward, at that.
It was clear that they did in fact not like the goblin at all. And that they did in fact not seem to have any sort of respect for him. As it was that I did in fact seem to blink my eyes a few times, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact also seem to hear another voice. As it was the voice of Kips who was in fact speaking, at that.
"Relax Pokes... Let's just get through this and figure what this is about..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that he was trying to talk some sense in to the goblin.
In which case it seemed like he had in fact heard what he had said. As it was that he then did in fact go and nod back to Kips. As he then did in fact seem to get his focus on to what was around him, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact seem to hear the voice of King Gold go and speak. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Welcome to my home Prince Pokes! It is good to see you! I have heard so much about you!" He did in fact just seem to say to the goblin. As it was that he did in fact have a big smile on his face as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. I then did in fact see the goblin sturdy him self, all at once. As it was that he did in fact seem to squint his eyes at the dwarf king, at that.
He was kind of acting the same sort of way that I had been. As it was that he just then did in fact begin to go and speak to the king. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he have said.
"Yes... And I have heard a lot about you King Gold..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact not seem to be at all happy as to just what he had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. I then did in fact begin to start to hear the king go and laugh. As it was that I was not sure if that was a real laugh, or a not so happy laugh.
As it was that I seemed to have just stared for a few more moments. I then did in fact begin to start to hear him go and speak to Pokes. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Yes... I know all about that... Trust me now goblin..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact seem to be bored as to just what it was that he had even said.
As it was that I did in fact begin to start to see him eat some thing. That did in fact seem to be on a plate above his throne, at that. As it was that my eyes were wide as it was that I had seen it be the case.
As it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to all of the sudden hear Pokes speak. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Okay... Can we cut to the chase? Why do you want me in here? I was happy being out there..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact know that he was in fact bluffing, at that.
As it was that he did in fact seem to have his eyes on all of the gold. As he was fighting each and every single desire to do some thing. As it was that he did in fact simply keep his eyes on the dwarf, at that.
As it was that he had seemed to have done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact also begin to start to hear the king speak. As it was that I once again did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Well... I have needs... And I need some thing from these men... That only you can get for them... Since they are not as skilled as you..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the goblin speak. As it was that his eyes were wide in fear as he did as such a thing like that.
"Oh no! I am not stealing that... The elves won't just have my head... But they will kill all of my people!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to tilt my head. As it was clear to me that the goblin knew what the dwarf was talking about.
I still seemed to be so lost as to just what it was, at that. As it was that I did in fact seem to blink my eyes a few times, at that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the king speak back to Pokes, at that.
"Yes... And we will have your head if you do not... And I do believe you are over reacting... You know what needs to be done... For the sake of all of you..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that.
As it was that he did in fact look at all of us as he had said that. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide as he did in fact stare at us. As it was that I did in fact do my best to simply try to act as calm as I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact seem to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear Pokes speak, at that.
"I have no clue where it would even be held at... I don't think I could... That seems even beyond my skill set..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to blink my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact go and look back at the king, all at once, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I did in fact also see that the king did in fact have his eyes wide. As it was that he then did in fact shake his head as he spoke back to Pokes, at that.
"You do have the skill set... And do not worry... I know just where it is... That is not the issue..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact start to hear the voice of one of the men. As it was that I did in fact look back at listen as to just what they had to say.
"I would not be too sure about that one King Gold... We are the ones who caught him in the first place... If we caught him, I am sure that those elves could catch him..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I then did in fact see a not so happy face on Pokes, all at once. As it was that he just then did in fact begin to go and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... That was not my fault... Some one else sounded the alarm!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have a serious look on his face, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to agree with Bradley. As to just what it was that he had said, all at the exact same time too.
I felt like this was in fact a very bad idea for all of us, all at once. As it was that I knew that if we had tried such a thing. Than it would be put on all of us, all at the exact same time too.
I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact once again hear the voice of King Gold. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Well... You either try... Or you stay here locked in prison... So which one will it be there Pokes?" He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that he did in fact squint his eyes at the goblin, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. That was when it was that I did in fact do my best to stay calm. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to wake up, all at once.
The goblin seemed to continue to have his head low to the ground. As it was that he then did in fact finally seem to go and speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what Pokes had to say, at that.
"Fine... But this is pointless... You are the ones who lost the golden axe in the bet any ways... The elves didn't take it from you..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As I had to assume that the golden axe was the item we were getting. As it was that my eyes did in fact grow wide just as it was the case. As I was sure that was some thing that was in fact well protected, at that.
As it was that I had seemed to have thought on that, at that. That was when it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay calm. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply go and hear the voice of both of the dwarves seem to speak at the same time.
"No... They took it from us!" They both did in fact seem to say at the perfect time, all at once. As it was that they did in fact have their eyes wide, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact heard as to just what they had said. My eyes did in fact seem to grow wider than they had been before. As it was that I was not at all too sure as to just what to do my self, at that.
As it was that I simply did in fact seem to stand there and stare. As it was that my eyes were in fact very wide as I did as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to simply go and hear the goblin speak once again.
"No... You lost it in a bet... And every one knows about it... I don't see what is so special about the axe any ways... Just make a new one!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. He then did in fact go and roll his eyes right at the both of the dwarves. As it was clear that the both of them were a bit angry with what he was doing.
As it was that it did in fact seem to be the case for some time, at that. I then did in fact do my best to all just try to stay calm, at that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the king go and speak, once again.
"You don't know the history behind the axe and how important it was to us... It was taken by another thief that made a bet to the elves and lost... We were not the ones who made the bet..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I then did in fact see the goblin as he had his eyes wide. As it was that he did in fact seem like he had nothing to say.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case for some time. I then did in fact finally decide to go right on ahead and speak. As I made sure that the king could hear as to just what I had to say, at that.
"Fine... We will figure out where this axe is at... And we will try to bring it back to you... We just need to know where my father is... And then we will be on our way..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that the king did in fact seem to smile, at that. As it was clear to me that he was in fact pleased by just what I had said.
I saw that Pokes was a bit surprised by that being the case. But he did in fact not seem to say any thing about it, all at once. As it was that I did in fact hear King Gold seem to go and speak in stead, at that.
"There will be 2 elves waiting for you at the SilverStead Inn once you get in to their kingdom... They will tell you all that you need to know..."