Chapter 18: Keep Moving

I seemed to start to speed my self up just as I had heard that. As it seemed to be just what it was that we were not supposed to do. As I knew that I did in fact need to stick with the group, all at once.
How ever, as it was that I had in fact sped my self up. That was when it was that I seemed to pass Steve. As I was in fact just about to pass the dwarves as well.
That was until I heard the voice of Limbsy. As I just then seemed to look at the dwarf, at that. As I then began to go and listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say.
"I wouldn't do that... I don't have a clue as to what is out there... I would want to find that out together..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As he did in fact have his eyes wide just as soon as he had said that.
But it was also clear to me that he was in fact being serious. As it was that I was in fact tempted to listen as to what he had to say. But some thing else was in fact telling me know.
As it felt like now was my turn to be the brave one. As it was that I just seemed to go and poke my head out. And I then did in fact just seem to look all around for a few moments.
It didn't seem to be all too much that I was able to see. As I then did in fact go and poke my head back in. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply start to go and speak back to every one, at that.
"It's foggy and misty out there... I can't see any thing..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had my eyes wide just as soon as I had said that.
No one seemed to say a word back to what I had said. As though it was still hard to see them in side of here. It was clear that they seemed to have their eyes wide in fear.
I didn't seem to feel any of that what so ever. As I felt like I simply wanted to keep on going right now. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply hear Steve speak, at that.
"Well... If that's the case than these torches won't work very well... We really just need to stick together..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I saw the others just seem to nod. As it was clear that they did in fact agree as to just what it was that Steve had said.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact seen every one do that. That was when it was that I just seemed to go and nod my self as well. As it was that I also then did in fact begin to start to go and speak up, at that.
"Well... It seems far and safe as far as I can tell at least... So I guess as long as we stick close to each other we should be fine..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that it seemed to calm every one down. As it was that I felt a whole lot better just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
Just as soon as it had been that sort of way for some time. That was when it was that I heard the voice of the younger dwarf. As I listened as to just what ever it was that Frolop had to say, at that.
"Yeah... It looks safe but you can't see any thing... So we can't be too sure at all... Who the hell really knows what could be out there..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As he did in fact have his eyes squinted at me just as he had said that. As it was that I felt like he had a bit of a fair point on what he had said. Though it still did not seem to bother me all too much, at that.
I could tell that it didn't bother the others either, all at once. As it was that we all then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And we then did in fact just seem to feel safe about things for the time being.
I felt like that could change at any moment in time, at that. But for right now it seemed like it was okay. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Kips go and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright Limbsy and Frolop... You can take the lead for us... Every one make sure you don't lose eyes on them, or your partner..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that he was in fact also talking about his tent mates. Just as soon as it was that he had said what he had said, at that. As I saw that he looked right at me just as soon as it was that he had in fact said that.
As it was that it had in fact been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I blinked my eyes a few times, all of the sudden. As it was that I then also did in fact nod and speak to my self quietly, at that.
"Don't worry about me... I know what I am doing..." I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact grunt just as soon as it was that I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I saw the men get closer to their tent mates. That way they knew that they could not lose one another, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Limbsy. As it was that I then looked at the dwarf, and I listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say.
"Well... I assume that means that you are all ready to head off?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact look at the dwarf just as soon as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to stare. And I then did in fact begin to go and nod back to him, all at the exact same time too.
It seemed like every one was in fact fine just now. And we were in fact all ready to head off at this point. Until it was that I heard the voice of Prince Pokes go and speak, at that.
"Wait... What about me? I don't have a tent mate!" He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was in fact clear to me that the goblin was in fact quite a bit scared, at that.
As just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact look at the goblin. As I saw that every one else had done the same thing that he had done.
Though no one seemed to really care about the goblin, at that. As it was that I felt like I couldn't help but to feel a little bit bad for him. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground.
As it was that I seemed to stare below me for some time. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Steve. As it was that I looked at the man, and I then listened as to just what ever it was that he felt like he had to say back to the goblin.
"Well... You can stick with the dwarves... Don't think we will lose sight of you up there..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I could tell that Pokes was not at all too happy by that response.
I felt like Steve was in fact just kind of trying to get under the skin of the goblin at first. That was until I then did in fact look right at Steve. And I did in fact see the blank look that it was that he had on his face just now.
As it was that I had seen that be the case, all of the sudden. That was when it was that I then did in fact just see the goblin walk up ahead. As it was that I heard him mumble some thing to him self as he walked by.
"Yeah... Yeah... So funny, every one just forgets about the goblin..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact kind of feel bad for the goblin just as soon as it was the case.
I felt like his father might have thought twice about all of this. If he had in fact known as to just the danger that his son was getting in to. As it was that I felt like there was not really a reason for him being with us now.
I just shook my head as soon as it was that it was in fact the case. As it was that I got my mind off of all of that all of the sudden. Just as soon as it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Frolop go and speak, all of the sudden.
"Alright... If every one is ready then... Let's go ahead and head off..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact not even seem to wait to see if we were ready.
It didn't seem like much of a question that he had in fact asked. As he did in fact simply turn his head around from us, all at once. And he then did in fact begin to start to go out of the cave, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I saw that his father was right behind him. As well as Pokes, all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
Once it was that I had seen them all leave the cave, at that. That was when it was that the rest of us did in fact do the same thing. As it was that Steve and Owen did in fact get close together, all at once.
I then did in fact get close to Kips just as soon as it was the case. As it was that as I got close to my friend, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear him speak to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"I sure hope that it is safe out there like you said it is..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact have a blank look on his face just as he had said that, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said to me. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to stare back at him. As my eyes were wide just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that.
I was not at all really too sure just what to say back to him. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact turned my head away.
Just as soon as it was that it had been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact speak back to him. So that he could hear as to just what it was that I had to say.
"As far as I could tell it was... Though I could not see very far..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said to him. As it was that I knew for a fact that I was not all too sure about any of it. As it was that I did in fact remember hearing a strange voice say some thing earlier.
And as much as it was that every one wanted to say that Pokes was lying about what happened to him. I felt like I did in fact believe as to just what the goblin had said. As it was that I did in fact shiver just as soon as it was that I had thought on that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that Kips did in fact just seem to speak once again. Though I didn't look at him this time, as I listened as to just what he had to say.
"Well... I guess that we will just have to hope that this all works out for us okay..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I saw from the corner of my eyes that he had his eyes wide still.
He did in fact seem to have quite a bit of a worried look on his face. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to ignore it for the time being. As it was that I got my eyes on to the fact that we were now out side.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen it be the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact get my eyes ahead of me, at that. As it was that I then saw that the dwarves were very hard to see though they were still very close to us, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact realized that it was the case. That was when it was that I just then did in fact seem to step up. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak to them, all at the exact same time too.
"Wait! Hold on Limbsy and Frolop! This is more foggy than I even saw at first... We need to stay very close..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
I had a serious look on my face just as I had said that. As it was that I did in fact see the dwarves stop. And they then did in fact begin to go and look back at me, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that they had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I saw their eyes grow wide, at that. As it was clear that they had realized that what I had in fact said was in fact correct.
Just as soon as it was that they had realized that it was the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear Frolop speak. As I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say.
"Well... At this rate then, it looks like it might take more than just a couple of days..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to shiver just as soon as it was that he had said that.
It was clear to me that the dwarf was not taking shots at us at all. As it was more the fact that he was in fact just speaking the truth. As I knew that he had a very fair point on just what it was that he had said.
I was kind of annoyed as to what he had said still how ever. As it was that I did in fact let out a rough sigh. And I then did in fact also begin to speak out loud just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that.
"Oh... And like you haven't been slowing us down already..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I did in fact kind of feel a bit bad just as soon as I had said that.
As it was that I knew that I was in fact glad that they were with us. And that they were in fact guiding us through all of this. As it was that I felt like we would not stand much of a chance with out them.
Just as soon as it was that I had fact thought on that. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Kips. As it was that he then did in fact begin to speak to me from right by my side.
"Just be glad that they are here with us right now Michael... You know how much we need them... We don't even know how much further it is that we need to go..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that.
He had his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had said that. As it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to not back to him, all at once.
I saw that Pokes was still ahead of us, all at once. As I was still a bit lost as to just what exactly he was going to bring to the team. But I felt like that didn't really seem to matter to me at all just now.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I shook my head just a bit. And I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Limbsy go and speak, at that.
"Alright... If every one is ready... Than let's stick together side by side and don't lose sight of any one..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
He did in fact nod to all of us just as soon as it was that he had said that to us, at that. As it was that I felt a little bit better as soon as it was the case, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact go and nod back to him.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to go and smile. And I then did in fact begin to start to calm my self down, at that.
We all then did in fact begin to start to walk, all at once. As it was that I heard the voice of Bradley seem to speak. As it was that I looked at him and listened as to just what he had to say.
"Calm down Mitch... Every thing is going to be just fine... You need to stop freaking out..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes squinted at his friend.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. As it was that every one seemed to turn their heads on over to them. Just as soon as it was that we had all heard it be the case, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that we had all seemed to have been that sort of way, at that. That was when it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times. And I just then did in fact begin to start to go and hear Mitch speak back to Bradley, at that.
"How can I? Am I just the only one that hears the whispers? I... I can't make out what they are saying..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact tilt my head at him just as he had said that.
It was clear that he was in fact different mode of fear right now. As it was in fact one that seemed to make me shiver. As it was that I did my best to try to stay as calm as I could.
I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that he was saying. That was until I then seemed to get my focus on the out side, at that. As it was that I then began to start to hear it too, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact begin to focus in on one of the voices. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that they had to say.
"Turn back... You don't want to go any further..." It did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it seemed like it was a lady with a sad voice that had in fact just seemed to have spoken.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. That was when it was that I seemed to feel quite a bit sick. As I was starting to think that we had in fact made a mistake in coming here.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then began to speak up. So that every one could hear what it was that I had to say.
"No... Mitch is right... I can hear them too..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact back up as to just what it was that he had been saying.
Even as much as it was that I felt like I did not want to. I felt like I kind of had to do such a thing any ways. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply go and shake my head, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Owen go and speak. As it was that I looked at him and listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say.
"I... I can hear it to..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he did in fact have a very grim voice just as soon as it was that he had said that.
I wondered as to just what it was that they were whispering to him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver at the thought of it. As it was that I did in fact begin to turn my head away from him, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I began to start to hear the voice of a few others. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that they had to say.
"Yeah... Me too..." They did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it seemed like it was now starting to spread like a disease at this point, all at once. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact tried to do as such a thing. That was when it was that I did in fact let out a very rough sigh to my self. And I then did in fact begin to turn my head to some thing else.
That was of course Limbsy, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of the older dwarf go and speak. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"You all just need to ignore the voices and keep on pushing through..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he had his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had in fact said that.
It was clear that he was in fact trying to be serious with us. As if it was that he was in fact trying to motivate us, none the less. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was that I woke my self up a fair bit, all at once. And I then did in fact begin to just simply go and hear Prince Pokes go and speak, at that.
"Come on... We are stronger together... We need to make each other strong... Let's do this..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that it did in fact seem to be a lot more motivating than what the dwarf had said.
Though it didn't seem like any one wanted to listen to him. As he was in fact the goblin, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact feel a bit bad just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Frolop speak up, all at once.
"I don't think we stand a chance father... Most dwarves can't make it through here... Men are more likely to give in to sin..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
He squinted his eyes just as soon as it was that he had said that. As it was in fact clear to me that he was in fact worried about us. As there was a good reason for that to be the case, never the less.
It was some thing that my grand father had told me a while ago. As it was that he was always so caring and giving to his people. As he didn't want people to go through those sort of evil temptations, at that.
I kind of shivered just as soon as it was that it was the case. As I got my mind off of all of that, all at the exact same time too. Just as soon as it was that I heard the voice of Limbsy go and speak, at that.
"Either way... None of that matters... We need to stick together... And we need to keep moving..."