Chapter 43: On My Shoulders

I just seemed to stare at the ceiling that was above me. As it was not as if it was that it made me feel any better. But it at least let me not focus on any thing else, at that.
As it was that it felt like having to focus hurt my head. As I felt like I would just rather not have to deal with that. As it was that I did in fact let out a rough sigh, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Kips. As it was that I had forgot that he had been in the room, at that.
"Look... We need to get up Michael... We can't be wasting time like this... You are not the only one who is hungover..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact seem to be being serious with me.
How ever, I didn't really want to hear what he had to say. As it was that I did in fact wish that he wasn't in the room with me right now. As I then did in fact all of the sudden get my mind and my focus off of that.
I then did in fact let out a bit of a heavy groan, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to move. And I did in fact go and close my eyes just as I had done as such a thing like that.
I knew that I wasn't making any sort of progress. Nor did I seem to be getting any thing done, but I didn't really care any ways. As I then began to speak back to Kips, at that.
"I don't care... I just want to lay in bed and sleep all day... Screw this..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I closed my eyes just as soon as it was that I had said that.
I felt like I wanted to fall asleep right now, at that. But it felt like my head just hurt too much to be able to do as such a thing like that. As it was that it felt like I couldn't focus on getting sleep.
As it was that I had seemed to have been that way for some time. I then did in fact once again begin to start to hear Kips speak. Though I didn't really want to hear what it was that he had to say to me, at that.
"That was your mistake and your own choice Michael... You will have to learn from stuff like that... We only have til 12 to get out of our rooms... So we need to leave very soon..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I knew that my friend was being for real with me. But I simply felt like I didn't care as to just what he had to say.
As it was that I kept my eyes closed for just a bit more time. Before I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him, at that. As I made sure that Kips could hear as to just what I had to say to him.
"They will be fine... I don't care... I just want to stay in here for today... I know those dwarves were cool..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I was sure that the dwarves would not mind if I stayed another day in here.
As it was that I had seemed to have said as to what I had said. That was when it was that Kips began to raise his voice, at that. As it was that I then began to hear what he had to say in a not so happy tone, at that.
"Yeah... Does that mean we want to test the dwarves? Limbsy only paid for one day... And he is waiting for us... So is your grandpa and your father... We can't just waste time like this..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that what it was that he had in fact just said to me was true. But at the same time as well, I also felt like I did not want to hear it. As it was that I did in fact just try my best to drown out the noise, at that.
I did in fact just seem to once again go and grunt, all at once. As just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact seem to speak back to him quietly, all of the sudden.
"I don't care..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I knew that I should in fact care. As it was that I knew that it was bad of me for not being that sort of way.
But I once again simply felt like I did not care. As it was that I did in fact start to fall in a bit of some rest. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to feel some one push up against me. As I did in fact once again open my eyes to see that it was Kips.
I did in fact start to get a little bit angry my self all of the sudden. As I then did in fact squint my eyes back at him, all of the sudden. And I then did in fact go and speak to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Hey... What the hell?! Watch it Kips!" I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was almost threatening him on just what I had said.
He didn't seem to care what so ever as to just what I had said. Nor did he did in fact seem to be amused by any of it at all. As it was that it was clear that he was in fact fairly angry with me, all at once.
As it was that it seemed to have been the case, all at once. I then did in fact start to feel him grip on to me. And he then did in fact also begin to speak to me just as soon as he had done as such a thing like that.
"Alright... That's enough Michael... I am not going to stand here and do nothing while every one is waiting on you... Get out of bed... We all voted on leaving, and that is a rule your grandpa made..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact fall on the hard floor. As it was that it did in fact kind of hurt, as I did in fact seem to feel sore all over.
I then did in fact quickly open my eyes just as I had done before. As it was that I also some how quickly got up from the floor. As it was that I spoke right back to Kips, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Hey! What the hell was that about?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I went right up to Kips. Almost as if it was that I was trying to scare him, all at once.
It didn't seem to work all too well, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact seem to simply see he had his eyes squinted at me. As it was that he was clearly not playing along with the game.
As it was that I seemed to have realized as to it being the case. And as to the fact that I was being the way that I was being right now. I then did in fact go and dip my head a little bit low to the ground.
I couldn't help but to feel a little bit guilty for being the way I was. As it was that I was so used to being alone, I didn't worry about any one else. As it was that I then once again heard Kips go and speak to me, at that.
"Yeah... Now you see it huh? We don't have time to mess around... We need to get to the kings palace and speak to him as soon as we can... Let's go Michael..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to remind me as to why I was here. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I did in fact also begin to go and nod back to him, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I once again began to speak to him. As it was that I made sure that he could hear as to just what I had to say, at that.
"I'm sorry Kips... I didn't mean any of this... I am just not used to it..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As if that was some how a good enough excuse for him to forgive me.
I still felt quite a bit guilty as to the fact that it was in fact the case. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to see him look away.
He didn't seem to respond back to what I had said at first. As it was that he did in fact simply just seem to go to the bed room door. As it was that it seemed to be silence as he did as such a thing like that.
As it was that I saw him do as such a thing like that. I quickly then did in fact go and follow him, all at once. As it was that I did in fact start to hear him finally go and speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
Alright Michael... You need to get your bag first..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that my eyes did in fact grow wide just as soon as he had said that.
As it was that I did in fact realize that I had not a single clue as to where it was at. As it was that I had in fact had it on me, at that. When it was that I had in fact passed out last night.
As it was that I just seemed to have blinked my eyes a few times. That was when it was that I then did in fact go and speak back to Kips. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what he had to say, as well.
"Wait... I don't know where my bag as it Kips!" I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I could, at that.
I didn't seem to be doing a very good job what so ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see Kips once again look right at me. As it was that he once again didn't seem to be at all happy with that response.
He still seemed to have his eyes squinted right at me. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to hear him speak back to me. As it was that I then did in fact once again listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Then look around Michael... You can't just have other people do every thing for you your entire life..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact take a shot at me just as he had said that.
I jumped back a little bit surprised by that being the case, at that. As it was that it kind of hurt me in side, all of the sudden. As it was that I was in fact almost tempted to say that we didn't have time for this.
But I also didn't want to make it seem like I was mocking him. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to look around the room. As it was that I did in fact speak back to him out loud as I did as such a thing like that.
"Okay then... Sorry..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I did in fact once again do my best to try to stay calm just as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact finally spot my bag in the corner. As I then did in fact go over to it, and pick it up from off of the ground.
Just as soon as it was that I felt it in my hands, at that. And I had in fact put it on my back, all at once. I did in fact just seem to feel sore on my shoulders, all of the sudden.
But I knew that there was no use in trying to complain about it. As it was that I then got my focus back on to Kips, all at once. As it was that I did in fact hear him speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Let's get this show in the road then..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he then did in fact open the bed room door. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had even said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear a few voices out side. As it was that I did in fact realize that it was our group, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact realized that it was the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact go and walk in with Kips. As just as soon as every one had seemed to have seen my face.
That was when it was that they all did in fact seem to grow dead silent. As it was that it seemed like no one had a word to say, at that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"Okay then..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, at that. As I was not at all too sure as to just what else it was that I should say. As it was that I did in fact just simply try to stay as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact just seem to start to hear Kips once again speak, at that.
"Alright... Is every one ready to go and leave?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As just as it was that he had said as to just what he had said.
That was when it was that every one did in fact look at him. As it was that it did in fact once again seem to stay silent, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what Mitch had to say, at that.
"Where is Limbsy? Is he not supposed to be here with us right now? Don't we need him to guide us?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that he did in fact have quite a worried look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. As though I felt like he should not be as scared as he seemed to be right now.
I also kind of felt like he had a fair point on what he had said. As it was that I did in fact not seem to see the dwarf any where, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver, all at once, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then heard the voice of Steve go and speak. As it was that I did in fact just seem to listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Well... We might not need him... And maybe he doesn't want to go and see his brother either... It might be for the best for us to head off on our own..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had his eyes wide just as he had said that. As it was that he did in fact not seem to want the dwarf around still. As it was that I was not at all too sure as to just why it was that he was like that.
I did in fact squint my eyes at the man for quite a bit of some time. Before it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak. As I made sure that he could hear as to just what it was that I had to say, at that.
"Yeah... I think we should keep the dwarf with us... Might not be treated very kind with out him..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that every one then began to go and look at me. As it was that they had their eyes wide just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
As soon as it was that it had been that sort of way, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to simply do my best to try to stay calm. As it was that I then did in fact start to hear the voice of Dick go and speak, at that.
"Yeah... We probably should be listening to Michael for our decisions right now... I don't think..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that it did in fact kind of upset me as to just what it was that he had said.
As it was that I did in fact open my mouth to get ready to speak back to him, at that. But I then quickly did in fact seem to shut it. As it was that I did in fact see every one nod in agreement with him.
I was not at all too sure as to just why it was in fact the case. As it was that I did in fact know that I was in fact the leader, at that. As it was that I then did in fact suddenly just seem to dip my head low to the ground.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear Kips speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Enough... Limbsy is waiting for us out side the inn... You all just need to calm down..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said.
That was when it was that every one then did in fact seem to calm down, at that. As it was that I did in fact seem to do the same thing too. As it was that I knew that I didn't want to go in to the kings palace with out him, none the less, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact simply hear Pokes go and speak, at that.
"That is good to hear... Let's go meet up with him and then leave as soon as we can..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I then did in fact just seem to do my best to act as calm as I could. As I felt like the men for sure would not listen as to what the goblin had to say.
How ever, much unlike what it was that they had done for me. They then did in fact just seem to go and nod back to the goblin. As it was that I felt like I could not help but to feel annoyed and hurt, at that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, at that. I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Connor go and speak. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Alright Steve... I assume that you will take the lead for us?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as he had said what he had said.
It was almost as if it was that they were taking shots at me on purpose. And that they were letting me know that I was not going to lead. As it was that I then did in fact begin to squint my eyes back at the man, at that.
I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could do at first. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear Bradley speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Alright Michael... I will help you down the stairs... It is a pretty long set... Was a  bitch to take you up last night..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and squint my eyes back at him.
I was not at all too sure as to just why he had said that to me. As it was that I felt like I was being treated like a child and a little bitch, at that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him, at that.
"The hell to do I look like? A baby? I can walk for my self..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I was in fact quite a bit upset as to just what he had to say to me, at that.
Just as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that his eyes grew wide in shock. As it was that he seemed to be a bit hurt by just what I had said.
He then did in fact suddenly go and squint his eyes back at me. As he then also began to speak back to me just as he had done before. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Okay then... Suite your self..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact pretend to not care on just what he had said. In which I did in fact do the same thing that he had done, at that.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to follow the others. As it was that we did in fact begin to head on over to the stair case, at that. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. And I did in fact seem to get right up to the first step, all of the sudden. I then did in fact start to hear the voice of Pokes go and speak to me, at that.
"I would have accepted that offer if I were you Michael... I don't think you know how hard this is about to be..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. As he had his eyes wide, all at the exact same time too. I did in fact just seem to tilt my head, all at once, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that as well. That was when it was that I then did in fact shake my head back at the goblin. As I then did in fact go and speak back to him, all at once.
"What are you talking about? I can walk down steps just fine ass hole..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was a bit lost as to just the way that every one was treating me right now.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact simply get my mind and my focus off of that.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all of the sudden. I then did in fact once again hear the voice of the goblin mutter some thing. As I didn't really pay much attention as to just what he had to say.
"What ever... Don't say we didn't try to warn you... These are some pretty long and nasty steps..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. And it was that I had got my focus off of it all, all at once, at that. I then did in fact just seem to start to head down the steps, all at once.
The steps seemed to be just fine to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact feel fine, and I felt like I had to prove a point. As I then did in fact begin to start to speed up, all at the exact same time too.
I did in fact pass some of the others just as it was the case. As they did in fact seem to look at me with their eyes wide, at that. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Owen just as it was that I had passed him.
"Careful there Michael..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I did in fact simply ignore as to just what he had said. As it was that I did in fact continue to fly down the stairs, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that, at that. That was when it was that I did in fact start to slip on one. As I then began to start to fall over, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact go right on ahead and speak out loud, all at once. As I did in fact not at all care as to just who it was that heard as to just what I had to say.
"Oh shit..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As just as it was that I was about to fall straight down the stairs. Some one did in fact just seem to catch me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact let out a very loud sigh of relief. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. As I then did in fact lift my self up, and turn my head to Aaron, at that.
He had his eyes wide, just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. As it was that I then also began to hear him speak to me. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"I've got you buddy... Don't worry..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact feel relieved just as soon as he had said that.
Just as soon as he had said as to just what he had said to me. I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times at first. As it was that I then did in fact also begin to go and speak to him, at that.
"Thank you Aaron!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have my eyes wide as I had said that.
I was truly grateful for the fact that it was that the man had saved me. As it was that I knew that it would have been a brutal tumble. As I could have broken a few bones on the way down if he hadn't caught me.
Just as soon as it was that I had seemed to have felt that way. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Dick. As it was that he seemed to speak to me from close by, at that.
"You wish that you had accepted the offer of Bradley now?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that he did in fact nod to the strong guy, just as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I looked at him with my eyes wide as well. As it was that I then did in fact seem to nod back to Dick, all at the exact same time too.
He did in fact seem to chuckle just as soon as it was the case. As it was that I did in fact simply seem to ignore him as he had done that. As it was that I did in fact begin to go and speak to Bradley, all at once.
"I'm sorry Bradley... Can you help me down the stairs?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide as I stared at the stairs that were below me, at that.
I knew that it was going to be very hard for me to go down all of that. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see Bradley go and look back at me.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact begin to see that he had his eyes squinted right at me. As it was that I did in fact also begin to hear him go and speak to me, at that.
"Nope... Too late now..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact seem to care less, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact have my eyes grow wide. As I was a bit shocked as to just what it was that he had said to me, at that.
I knew that the guy was normally a very nice guy, none the less. As it was that I must have said some thing very rude to him. For him to not want to help me now, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact realized that it was the case. That was when it was that I did in fact dip my head low to the ground. And I then did in fact begin to speak to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"I said I was sorry..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I was not at all too sure as to just what else to say, at that. As it was that I did in fact realize that I had made a mistake, at that.
As it was that I seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case. I then did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. As I did in fact just seem to stay still, as I let the others go and pass me.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear Aaron speak. As I then did in fact start to listen as to just what the man had to say, at that.
"Don't worry Michael... I've got you... Just keep your hands on my shoulders..."