Chapter 46: The King

It seemed to be quite a bit silent around the streets. Besides the occasional people leaving the stores. As it was that they didn't even seem to be all that loud at all.
As it was that they in stead did in fact seem to be scared. As to the fact that it was that they had seemed to have spotted us. As it was that they did in fact seem to quickly leave us.
I was a little bit lost as to just why it was in fact the case as well. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to speak to Limbsy. As it was that I did in fact have a few questions, none the less, at that.
"Why is every one acting so weird around us?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact wonder if Limbsy had in fact noticed it.
As it was that he didn't even seem to be reacting to it. As it was that I did in fact just seem to be lost. As it was that I did in fact see Limbsy then go and look back at me.
He did in fact continue to walk as he did as such a thing like that. As it was that I then did in fact also hear him speak to me. As I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"Because they know that I am the kings brother... They are scared of me like they are my brother... And also because you are with me..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that he then did in fact seem to look at me. As it was that he did in fact seem to have a serious look on his face, none the less.
I still felt quite a bit lost, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact tilt my head a bit. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him, at that.
"Why me? They don't even know me... And you told me I don't even look like my dad..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact seem to be quite a bit lost and confused, at that.
The dwarf then did in fact seem to have his eyes grow wide. Just as soon as it was that I had said that to him. As it was that he didn't seem to under stand as to what I had meant.
I seemed to stand there a bit lost for a few moments. Until it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Owen speak. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and listen as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"I think he was talking about all of us... Not just you Michael..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he had his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had said what he had said.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said to me. That was when it was that it then began to start to make a bit more sense to me. As it was that I then did in fact seem to simply blink my eyes a few times.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to start to hear Limbsy speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Spot on there Owen..." He did in fact just seem to say. As just as soon as it was that he had said that. That was when he then did in fact turn his head away from us.
As it was that he had done as such a thing like that of course. I then did in fact begin to start to continue to go with him. As it was that he continued to head through the city.
I was a bit worried and a bit lost, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact simply just seem to shake my head, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to speak to my self. As it was that I did my best to keep my self as calm as I could as I did as such a thing like that.
"I hope to God this works out..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was even a bit lost as to what I had said. As it was that I was not sure why I did in fact seem to be referencing him so much as of late.
Maybe it was the fact that I seemed to be scared all of the time. As it was that I did in fact try my best to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that I did in fact seem to shake my head to my self, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down. And I then began to hear the voice of Kips speak to me from close by, at that.
"Don't worry about it Michael... Every thing will be okay... Good things mean good results... Just use a positive attitude... That's all..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As just as soon as it was that he had said as to what he had said. That was when it was that I felt him slap me on my shoulders. As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize that he was close enough to do as such a thing.
As it was that I did in fact realize that it was the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to go and blink my eyes. As it was that I did in fact realize that I was running behind the group, at that.
I then did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact start to hear some one else speak. As it was that I listened as to just what it was that Pokes had to say, at that.
"I am scared to death... I don't know about you all..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be quite a bit afraid as he had said that.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. As it was clear that he had been paying attention to me and Kips, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact realize he had spoke to all of us.
As it was that I did in fact realize that it was in fact the case. I then did in fact seem to hear Mitch grunt. As it was that he then also began to speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... You aren't the only one... I hope this guy doesn't just kill us... Who knows what he even did to Daniel..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact use the first name of my father, at that.
As it was that I had heard as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver, all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear some one else speak, at that.
I kind of wished that we could have a bit of a moments rest. And that we could be silent for a bit of some time, at that. As it was that I then did in fact all of the sudden begin to listen as to just what it was that Dick had to say, all at once.
"Yeah... That's because you are a pussy Mitch... And Pokes... That's because we sent you here to have you killed..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had a smirk on his face just as he had said that. As it was that he had his eyes right on Pokes, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to know that he already had pissed off Mitch, all at once.
I kind of felt a little bit bad for the guy for once. As I knew that he was not the only one who was afraid. As I did in fact just seem to shiver as I had thought on it my self.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like it. That was when it was that I did in fact start to hear Pokes speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Haha... Real funny ass hole..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that he was not at all amused by any of this, what so ever. As it was that I did in fact not blame him at all for being that kind of way.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare for some time. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see Dick look away. As it was clear that he was disappointed that he had not got under the skin of the goblin, none the less.
I was glad that Pokes seemed to be okay with it at this point. And that he was in fact getting used to the guy. As it was tbat I wished that I could say the same for my self.
As it was that I then did in fact go and look away, all at once. As it was that I did in fact begin to simply get my focus on to what we were doing. As it was that I once again spoke to my self quietly, at that.
"Good gracious... How much longer do we have to go?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that it was almost the evening at this point. As it was that it felt like we had been walking through the city for some time.
For him to say that none of these were living places. That did in fact seem to be crazy to me, all at once. As it must mean that there were a lot of dwarves living in the mountains.
As it was that I had seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Limbsy, at that. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Alright... We are here... I hope that all of you are ready..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact seem to see him visibily shiver. Just as soon as it was that he had said that.
It was clear that he was also scared to be here, none the less. As it was that I did in fact not blame him at all. As it was that he had told us quite a lot about his brother.
As it was clear that the dwarf was not at all a good dwarf. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay calm. As it was that I then did in fact go and hear the voice of Bradley go and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"This doesn't seem like much to me... Hardly any gold at all to be honest..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to stare at the gate that was in front of him, none the less.
As it was that he had done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact seem to do the same thing. As it was that I did in fact not seem to see all that much my self.
As it was that the entire group did in fact seem to be confused. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to hear Limbsy speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"That's because if the gates were made out of gold... Than they would be impossible to open..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had his eyes squinted at us just as it was that he had said that.
It was as if it was that we were in fact all idiots, all at once. As it was that he did in fact have a fair point, at that. As it was that I knew as to just how heavy gold was.
I knew that it was that what he had in fact said was true. As it was that I then did in fact get my mind and my focus off of all of that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Well what is it that we are waiting for?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes squinted just as I had said that, my self.
Just as soon as it was that I had stared at Limbsy for some time. That was when it was that Limbsy did in fact blink his eyes. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear him go and speak, at that.
"Alright... If you all are ready... I would say it's best to stay silent... Especially you Dick..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact squint his eyes at Dick, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. And it was that Dick had realized that every one was in fact looking at him. That was when it was that his eyes seemed to grow a bit wide.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to go and put his fingers to his mouth. As he did the motion as of a zipper, to tell us he would be quiet. In which I was not at all too sure if I did in fact trust that at all.
I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could do either way. As in the end, I did in fact get my mind off of every thing else. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear Steve go and speak, at that.
"And what about Michael? He is going to have to talk at some point right? Will your brother not want to know about him since he is the son of Prince Jewel..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to go on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to shiver a bit.
I knew that I was the leader of the group, all at once. But this did in fact seem to feel a whole lot different than the rest. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact dip my head low to the ground. As I then did in fact start to hear the voice of Limbsy once again speak, at that.
"Of course... And he will have to be ready when we get to that point..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide as he had said that.
It was clear to me that the dwarf was in fact quite a bit afraid. As it was that I was not sure if he was scared for me just now. Or if it was that he was scared for him self, at that.
I didn't seem to be afraid what so ever, for what ever reason. As perhaps I was in fact a Prince my self, and I felt like I could reason with the dwarf. Though I did in fact still know that I had not met him my self.
I did in fact just seem to get my mind off of all of that. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to simply speak up, at that. As I made sure that the dwarf as well as every one else could in fact hear me, at that.
"Okay... So are we just going to stand here and do nothing, or are we going to go in?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact squint my eyes at Limbsy, just as I had said that.
It was clear to me that he was in fact still a bit afraid. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide in fear. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to blink his eyes a few times.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact simply see him nod back to me. As it was that I then did in fact also begin to hear him speak to me, at that.
"Of course... So long as the rest of you are..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact still seem to be stalling, at that.
It was kind of getting on my nerves at this point, at that. As I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could do in the mean time. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to look away from me, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I heard the voice of one of my men go and speak. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what Connor had to say, at that.
"Yep... We are all ready... Are you ready though?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact also squint his eyes at the dwarf just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. And he had in fact done as to just what it was that he had done. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to see the dwarf go and shiver.
As it was that he then did in fact eventually go and nod. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to Connor. As it was that I did in fact listen as to what he had to say, once again.
"I'll try my best to be..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was clear that it did in fact mean that he was not ready for this at all.
As it was that I was quite a bit worried as to how he would handle this. As it was that I then did in fact let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self. As I then did in fact also seem to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"I sure hope this works out..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp, all at once. As I was not worried for my self at all, once again.
As I was more just a bit scared for the dwarf, all at once. As it was that I did in fact continue to just stay as calm as I felt like I could do. As I then did in fact simply go and turn my head right back to him.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that, as well. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see, at that. That he did in fact seem to now be walking, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact realized that it was the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact start to follow him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear him speak just as I did as such.
"Alright... Welcome to the kings golden palace..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact seem to have a sad smile on his face as it was that he had said that.
It seemed like he had a lot of memories of this place. As a lot of them were in fact good, at that. But it was also clear that a lot of them were not so good, as well.
As it was that I just seemed to have thought on that. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide, all at once. I just then did in fact just start to hear a voice go and speak.
As it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times at first. As it was that I did in fact also go and turn my head to the dwarf. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what it was that she had to say, at that.
"And what exactly is it that you are doing at the kings gates with a bunch of humans?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she did in fact squint her eyes at Limbsy just as it was that she had said what she had said.
As it was clear that she was in fact very suspicious of the dwarf. As I kind of did in fact wonder as to just what that was for. As it was clear to me that she did in fact recognize him, at that.
As it was that I had seemed to have thought on that for some time. I then did in fact begin to hear Limbsy go and chuckle just a little bit. As it was that he then did in fact also speak back to the female dwarf, at that.
"Well... You do remember that Prince that came here a long time ago right? Well... Don't act like you dont know me ma'am..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As it was that he did in fact seem to be a little bit annoyed. As to the fact that it was, at that. That she was in fact not letting us through the gates, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that the female guard did in fact continue to squint her eyes at Limbsy, at that. As it was that I did in fact seem to be worried as to just what it was for. I then did in fact begin to start to hear her speak back to him, at that.
"Yes... I am well aware of Prince Daniel Jewel... The king caused quite a stir when he came... Now what do these men have to do with him?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said. That was when it was that Limbsy had began to look back at us. As it was that he did in fact almost seem to not be sure what to say, at that.
I wanted to go and speak up for him, all at the exact same time too. But I knew that he had told us to stay silent, none the less. As I let my self stay that way, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had been that sort of way, all at once. That was when it was that he then did in fact finally seem to speak. As he had his eyes off of us just as he had done as such a thing like that.
"Well... The son of Prince Daniel Jewel is here... And he needs to find out where the Prince went off to..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he did in fact seem to be worried as he had said that. As it was almost as if he felt like some thing bad had happened to my father. As it was that I felt like that would be awful for us if it was the case.
The female dwarf didn't seem to give any thing to him at all. As it was that she did in fact seem to blink her eyes a few times. As she then also did in fact speak back to him, at that.
"Oh... Is that so? Very well then... Let them in!" She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she did in fact lower her axe just as she had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact let out a soft sigh of relief. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to see the gates slowly open, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I did in fact seem to see that it was the case. That was when I did in fact hear a collective gasp from every one all around, none the less. As it was that I did in fact just seem to do the same thing as I saw what I had seen.
There in front of me was a glowing amount of gold, all at the exact same time too. As it seemed to shine all around, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear Aaron speak, at that.
"Oh my... It almost makes all of this worth it..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that he was also in awe as to just what he was looking at.
As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay calm. As it was in fact so beautiful and nice as to just what I was looking at. As it was that I felt like I could not get my eyes off of it, none the less.
As it was that I had seemed to have thought on that for some time. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to hear the voice of the female dwarf go and speak. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what she had to say, at that.
"And what exactly is it that you are doing with the goblin there?" She did in fact just seem to say, as it was that she did in fact have a suspicious look on her face as she had said that.
Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said. That was when it was that I did in fact start to see that it was. That she had her axe in the way of Pokes, all at the exact same time too.
Pokes almost didn't seem to realize that it was the case til the last moment. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to stop, at that. As he then did in fact start to go and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"I'm with them... My father sent me to lead them to the dwarves... He won't let me come back unless I am with them..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact seem to be trying his best to defend him self.
He didn't seem to be doing a very good job on it at all. As it was that the dwarf did not seem to budge what so ever. As it was that she then did in fact seem to go and speak, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"I am truly amazed that you made it this far on this land... But I will not let you come any further... I refuse to let a goblin in for the both of our lives..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
She did in fact seem to shiver just as it was that she had said that. As it was clear that she was worried as to just what would happen to her. If it was that she did in fact let the goblin in to the palace.
As it was that she had said as to just what she had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact start to hear the voice of Limbsy. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak, at that.
"She is right Pokes... Would any one agree to staying behind with Pokes to make sure he is fine?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact look at all of the men just as it was that he had said that.
No one seemed to want to offer to be any sort of help for the goblin. As it was clear to me that the goblin was a bit afraid, all at once. As it was that I did in fact seem to see him look all around the city.
He did in fact have a scared look on his face, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it made me make up my mind as to what I should do. As I then did in fact start to go and speak up, all at once, at that.
"I will stay behind with him..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that the goblin seemed to be grateful. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said.
He then did in fact seem to nod to me, all at once, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to notice that it was all silence. As no one seemed to say a word about any thing, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case for some time. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the female dwarf speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what she had to say, at that.
"Alright... Now you all may go in..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As just as it was that she had in fact said that. It was clear to me that the men did not hesitate but to head in side.
Besides a couple of us, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact see that we had seemed to have stayed back. As it was that I then did in fact start to hear the voice of Limbsy seem to go and speak, as he had of course been one of them.
"No... Some one else needs to go and help protect Pokes... I need Michael in here with me... He is the son of Daniel... I can't be with out him..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear silence. As it was clear that no one was willing to step up, all at the exact same time too.
That was until I did in fact see some one do as such a thing. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Kips speak. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"I volunteer... I will stay back and take care of the goblin while every one speak to the king..."