Chapter 22: Thank You

I looked at the river, as I did in fact just seem to shiver as I did as such. As it was that I did in fact know that I had a big fear of water. As it was that I had so many bad dreams of drowning under neath it.
As it was that I had seemed to have thought on that. As it was that I did in fact know that it only seemed to make things worse. That was when it was that I then heard the voice of Steve go and speak, at that.
"What's wrong Michael? You now all of the sudden afraid? Afraid of what?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have a smirk on his face as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I felt like there was no point in bothering to be upset at him mocking me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply stare back at him with my eyes wide.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I blinked my eyes just a few times. And I then did in fact simply go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"I have a fear of water... I can't swim..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I saw every one in the group have their eyes grow wide. As it was that they seemed to be shocked by just what I had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then heard the voice of Mitch go and speak. As I looked at him, and I did in fact begin to listen as to just what ever he had to say.
"I'm with Michael on this one, I don't think we should go through the water..." He did in fact just seem to hear him say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see him shiver just as he had said that.
I wished that he had not said as to just what he had said. As it was that I did in fact see every one look at him. As it was that they then began to stop taking all of this seriously.
I groaned just as soon as it was that it seemed to be the case. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear Dick speak up. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what the man had to say, at that.
"Oh come on Mitch... It's just a little bit of water... Stop being such a pussy and push through it..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it felt like he was in fact talking to me when it was that he had said that.
I did in fact dip my head quite a bit low to the ground, at that. Just as soon as it was that it had been the case. As I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then began to speak up, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact not have an all too happy voice just as it was the case.
"I am the one who doesn't like water... And since I am the leader, I don't think that we should go through it... Look how wide the river is, and how strong the current is!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I felt like I had to remind them that I made the final decision. As it was that every one seemed to stay silent just as it was the case. As it was that I saw them all go and look at the water them selves.
They then did in fact seem to realize that I was right with what I had in fact just said. As it was that I saw them all just seem to get worried. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Steve speak up, at that.
"Dwarves... Can you get us another way around the river that won't take too much time?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact look right at Steve just as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I saw him look all around us. As he wasn't looking at the dwarves what so ever, at that.
As I seemed to realize that it was in fact the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact see him shiver. As it was that I didn't feel so hot as it was that it had been the case.
I then did in fact begin to turn my head away from him, at that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Limbsy. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"No... I am sorry to say that there is no way around this river... It cuts right through the valley, and then it keeps going..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had his eyes wide just as he had said that. As it was clear to me that he was being serious on just what he had said. As it was that I was not at all too sure as to just how to take of it.
As it was that I had seemed to have stood there for a bit longer. That was when it was that I did in fact wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact simply go and hear the voice of Steve speak once again.
"Well... We don't have much of any other choice Michael... So what exactly is our plan now?" He did in fact just seem to say to me. As I saw that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at me just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact just seem to shiver a little bit my self. As it was that I then did in fact look away from them all, at that.
I was not all too sure as to just why it was in fact the case. But I did in fact just seem to get my eyes on Pokes. As it was that I then all of the sudden began to go and speak to him, at that.
"Well... How about we give the goblin a job?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact see every one have their eyes grow wide.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. As it was that the goblin was included in that, none the less. As it was that I saw that he did in fact seem to be quite a bit afraid, at that.
As it was that I had seemed to have continued to stare at him. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Owen speak. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"So... What exactly is your plan for the goblin?" He seemed to say to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at me just as he had said that.
I was not too sure if he was in fact confused. Or if it was the fact that he was suspicious of me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply stare right back at him.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did my best to try to calm my self down. As it was that I then did in fact start to hear the voice of the goblin go and speak, at that.
"I don't like where this is going..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he did in fact have a dark look on his face just as he had said that. As it was in fact quite a bit clear to me that the goblin was in fact scared as to just what it was that I was about to say.
As it was that I just seemed to stare back at him with my eyes wide. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Steve. As it was that I listened as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Well... Like it our not, your father said that you have a job here, so you do what we say you need to do..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As for once, it seemed like Steve was in fact backing me up. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. Just as soon as it was that I then did in fact simply go and look away.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact wake my self up quite a fair bit. And I then did in fact begin to step in and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Relax... This should not be any thing too bad at all... I hope... Every one just needs to calm down..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact look at them all with a serious look on my face.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I woke my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact just seem to simply let out a bit of a rough sigh, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I heard the not so happy voice of the goblin. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"How can you say that about me? You might think that way about you and the others... But I am still alive too..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was clear to me that the goblin was quite a bit upset with me. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply blink my eyes a few times.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I rolled my eyes, at that. As it was that I then did in fact also go and shake my head at him.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. As it was clear to me that it had confused the goblin. I then did in fact begin to simply go and speak, at that.
"Yeah... Well you won't be in any danger... And if you are really that scared, than we can put some men on the edge of the river to catch you..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
I did in fact just seem to shiver just as soon as it was the case. As it was that I did in fact seem to think on what it was that could go wrong. As it was that it did in fact feel like it had made me panic quite a bit.
I did my best to try to act as calm as I could still, at that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Dick. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"You dumbass goblin... He is just saying that he wants you to test how shallow the water is..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that he did in fact roll his eyes at Pokes just as it was that he had said it.
It was clear that he was the only one who had under stood me. As it was that every one around us seemed to calm down, at that. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact nodded back to Dick, all at once.
The goblin didn't seem to be at all too happy by what he had said. But in the end, he then did in fact simply go and nod back to us both. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak to me, as well.
"Oh... Well if that is all that you wanted from me... Than I will gladly oblige to it... I have no fear of water..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as soon as he had said that.
As soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact seem to blink my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact begin to simply go and nod back to him.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. And I had in fact noticed the silence that was going on around us. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to go and speak up, all at once, at that.
"Yes... That is all that I really wanted... I just want to see if it is safe for me to walk in to the water... Sorry that I am like this every one..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I kind of felt like I was taking advantage of the fact that I was a leader. As it was that I knew that I was making this way harder than I should have.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to try to keep my self calm. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Kips go and speak to me. Just as soon as it was that he did in fact walk on over to me, all at once.
"Okay... Every thing is going to be fine... No one is mad at you Michael..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As he did in fact have his eyes wide just as soon as he had said that. As it was clear to me that he was letting me know that he was in fact being serious with me, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down. And I then did in fact begin to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Frolop. As it was that he then did in fact begin to speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Are any of you men going to help him in case he falls? Us dwarves are not very fast and steady..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that he did in fact look at all of us just as soon as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to start to wake my self up. As it was that I did in fact remember the promise that I had made to the goblin.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. That was when it was that I did in fact simply go and nod. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak to every one, just as I had done before.
"Every one let's go to the goblin to help him... There is no where else to go and I don't want to lose any one in the fog..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I could just as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact see every one nod back to me. As it was that all of the men then began to head to where we needed to be.
Just as soon as it was that we had got over to the goblin. That was when it was that I began to start to hear the voice of Pokes. As it was that he then did in fact begin to start to go and speak to us, at that.
"Wish me luck... Hope this works out..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact shiver just as soon as he had said that. As it was clear that he was not starting to realize his fear as he drew close to it.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to what he had said. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide as he did in fact stare at us. I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Steve go and speak, at that.
"Alright... Enough wasting time Pokes... Chop Chop..." he did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at the goblin just as he had said that.
It was clear that the goblin only seemed to feel worse, at that. But he also did in fact realize that he didn't have much of any other choice. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to nod back to us all, at that.
And he then did in fact begin to turn his head around, at that. And I then did in fact seem to hear him mumble some thing to him self. That I was just barely able to hear, at that.
"Well... Here goes nothing... I hope so at least... Hope it's not death..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact roll my eyes just as soon as it was that he had said that.
Though I felt like I couldn't help but to be a little bit afraid my self. As it was that I did in fact hear how loud the river was, at that. And I did in fact know that I was about to have to go across it, at that.
I breathed in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to close my eyes for some time. As I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self quietly, none the less.
"Please... Oh please work..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I could. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact seemed to have been the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was that I did in fact wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact begin to open my eyes, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. I then did in fact begin to start to see the goblin was already over half way to the other side. As he was about to get lost in the fog, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had reached the other side. I then did in fact begin to hear his voice speak. Though I did in fact not see his face as I listened as to just what he had to say, none the less.
"It is safe... It does not go that high up at all... If you die, it won't be because you drowned, it's a pretty heavy current..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh of relief. As I did in fact just seem to feel much better about things.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact felt that kind of way. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Steve by my side. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, at that.
"Well... What do you say Michael? Are you ready?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As he had his eyes wide, and he had a serious look on his face just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact just seem to feel much better about things, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and nod, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I was about to speak to Steve. And to let every one know that I was ready to go. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Aaron speak, at that.
"If you ask me... I think falling and dying while flying across the current is worse than drowning..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he had his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had in fact said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was that I saw Steve go and step in, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that he had his eyes squinted at Aaron, just as it was that he seemed to go and speak to him, at that.
"Alright... Enough Aaron... You don't need to make things worse..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he was not at all pleased by what it was that the man had said.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact see the man's eyes grow wide. As it was that he did in fact begin to realize as to just what it was that he had said.
He did in fact just seem to dip his head low to the ground, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and hear him speak. As it was that he seemed to mumble it him self, all at the exact same time too.
"Sorry Michael... Bad habit..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that his eyes were in fact wide just as soon as it had been the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact just seem to simply roll my eyes back at him.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact also seem to go and speak back to the man, at that. As I made sure that he could hear as to just what it was that I had to say.
"It's no problem... I'm not scared of falling... I'm scared of drowning... Let's just go..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver just as I had said that.
I did my best to try to not think of the dreams that I had back in the day. Where it was that I would be drowning in the dreams. And I would wake up not being able to breathe, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I did in fact wake my self up a fair bit, at that. And I then did in fact begin to just simply go and walk through the water, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had made it half way through. As it was that I had in fact nearly fell and stumbled. I felt some one grip on to me tight, as I listened as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Don't worry Michael... I've got you... Nothing is going to happen..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he had his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had said that. As it was that it did in fact seem to make me feel much better about things.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I grabbed on to him, and I got up. As it was that I spoke to him, just as soon as it was the case.
"Oh... Thank you Bradley..."