Chapter 11: Hear It

I looked at the top of the tent, that was in fact above me. As it was that it was clear to me that it was the early morning, at that. As I could not only see a bit of some light from in side.
But I could also hear the early morning crickets. As well as the fact that I did in fact hear the voices of some of our people. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that a near by one had to say.
"Well... Here goes another day of this..." I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Connor say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be tired him self as he had said that.
I groaned as it was that I had heard as to what he had said. As it did in fact just seem to remind my self. As to just what it was that I did in fact need to do next, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I realized that it was the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Connors friend Dick. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Hopefully those dwarves can get up out of bed... I don't think they will be able to make it through... They probably shoulda lost some weight before they ever thought of this..." He did in fact just seem to say.
I was fairly certain that he knew that all dwarves were like that. As I felt like he was just saying that to be an ass hole. As it was that I let out a soft sigh, as I did in fact just seem to ignore it.
I then did in fact finally begin to get out of my bed, all at once. As it was that I did in fact look on over to where Kips normally slept at. As it was to no such sort of surprise that he wasn't there, none the less.
It was clear to me that he had already got out of bed. Which meant it left it up to me to clean out the tent and pack stuff up. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly as I had thought on that.
"The only person that I can get mad at is my self..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did in fact remind my self that it was in fact my own fault.
Though it felt like no matter what it was that I did. And no matter how little of some walking that we had. I was always going to be tired when I woke up in the morning.
I just shook my head just as soon as I had thought on that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to change my clothes. As it was that I made sure that I still had a few clean pairs on me, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact changed in to a fresh pair. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to pick up my bed stuff. And I then once again began to speak to my self as I put it in to my bag.
"I will just get the tent later... I want to get some breakfast first..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I felt my stomach grumble. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to start to get out of my tent. And I then all of the sudden begin to simply go and look out side, all at once.
To no such sort of surprise to me what so ever. It seemed like the entire camp was already up. As it was that I heard a lot of voices going around the camp, at that.
I then did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh as it was the case. As in the end, I then did in fact join up with the rest of the men. As it was that I heard the voice of Bradley as he spoke to me, at that.
"Good to see you up Michael... Just in time for a nice warm breakfast..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he held a smile on his face just as soon as it was that he had said that to me.
It kind of felt a little bit hard for me to be able to smile back at him. As that was due to the circumstances that we were under. And as to just how tired it was that I seemed to feel.
I did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a rough sigh. As it was that I then all of the sudden began to start to turn my head to the fire. As it was that I spoke to Bradley just as soon as it was the case.
"Yay... More stew... Just what I want for an early morning breakfast..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was quite a bit of a sarcastic tone that it was that I had in fact used.
Bradley did in fact have his eyes wide just as soon as it was that I had said that. As it seemed like he had nothing to say back to that. As it was that he did in fact just seem to look at the stew with a sad look on his face.
It was clear that I had dragged the poor guy down just a bit. As it was that I felt a bit bad and a bit guilty as to the fact that it was the case. As it was that I then did in fact begin to turn my head away from him.
"Well beggars can't be choosers..." I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Tom say to me, at that. As it was that I then turned my head on over to him, all at once.
As I saw that he had a bit of a smirk on his face as he had said that. As it was that I wondered if he was taking shots at me. Due to the fact that it was that I was in fact a Prince.
I did in fact just seem to ignore it either way. As I felt like I was in fact just over thinking a simple phrase. As it was that I then did in fact simply begin to turn my head to the stew.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I heard the loud voice of Steve go and speak. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say.
"The stew is ready... Every one get ready to eat up... It's going to be a very long day ahead of us..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I saw that he had his eyes squinted at us just as he had said that.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I did in fact just seem to see that the others. They did in fact seem to have their eyes wide for the most part.
It was clear to me that they were not all that excited to get back on the grind, at that. As it was that I felt like I could not blame them for that being the case. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and let out a soft sigh.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Mitch. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak, at that.
"Yeah... I have a feeling that the dwarves on not going to be on board with that one Steve..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he had his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had in fact said that to Steve.
As it was that I had in fact heard as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I heard a few mutters. As it was in fact clear that a lot of the others agreed with him.
They didn't seem to want to say that how ever. As I saw that Steve did in fact have his eyes squinted back at Mitch. Before it was that he then did in fact begin to simply go and speak back to him, at that.
"Well... How about you go and get up the dwarves then... Go and let them know what we are doing..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that just as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I saw Mitch's eyes light up in fear. As it was clear to me that he was scared to do as such a thing like that.
I was a little bit lost as to just why it was that it might be the case. As I felt like the dwarves had been nothing but kind to us, at that. As it was that I just seemed to stare at Mitch my self for some time.
Just as soon as it was that he had heard as to what Steve had said to him. He then did in fact begin to turn his head away from him. As it was that he did in fact begin to go and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Hell no! That isn't my job to be doing that! I was just letting you know! Why do you take offense to every thing?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I felt like Mitch had a little bit of a fair point him self. As to just what it was that he had said back to him. As it was clear to me that Steve was not at all happy by that response that he had got.
Steve seemed to squint his eyes at Mitch for a bit longer. As the rest of the group stayed dead silent. As no one even dared to go and get their breakfast, at that.
It just seemed to stay that way for a little bit more time. As it was that he did in fact just seem to finally speak back to Mitch. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"I figured if you are going to be the one to bring it up... Might as well be the one to get the job done... You have any thing else you need to do Mitch?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he did in fact continue to squint his eyes at Mitch. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had even said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply continue to stare at them both with my eyes wide, at that.
As it was that it seemed to be that way for a little bit longer. It was clear that Mitch was still a bit upset about it. But he was a bit too scared to fight Steve about it.
As it was that he seemed to look away for a bit longer. His eyes did in fact just seem to light up. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and hear him once again speak, at that.
"Why don't you get the goblin to do it? He doesn't have a job now that his part of all of this is over..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide still as he had said that.
He did in fact point right towards the goblin, just as he had said that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see the goblins eyes grow wide. As it was clear to me that he was even more afraid than Mitch.
As it was that the goblin had in fact heard what he had said. The goblin then did in fact begin to speak up in quite some fear. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Oh hell no! I am not doing that! You already know the dwarves hate me!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact bring up a fair point as well as he had said that.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that he turned his head to Steve. As it was that I did in fact do the same thing as well.
As it was that I waited to hear what he had to say back. As it was that Steve did in fact seem to be surprisingly calm. As it was that he finally did in fact speak back to Prince Pokes.
"No... It isn't your job to do that... Mitch, I gave you a job... Now do it... Unless you want me to report to the king about this when we get back home..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that Mitch did in fact just seem to dip his head low to the ground. As it was clear that he was in fact very upset by all of that.
I was not all too sure as to just why it was that he was being so hard. As it was that I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes at him my self. As it was that I did in fact hear him mutter some thing as he went past me.
"Yeah... If there is going to even be a king when we get back home..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did my best to try to ignore as to just what he had said.
I knew that it was that he was in fact just being petty. But I did in fact kind of feel like I was not sure if I should be upset. Or if I should be a bit scared as to just what he had said.
I did in fact just seem to shiver, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact look away from Mitch as he went past me. As it was that I then did in fact also begin to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"Please let us find my dad..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did in fact wince as to just what I had in fact said. And as to the fact that I had called him my dad, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I did in fact just seem to get my mind and my thoughts off of that. Just as soon as it was that I then did in fact begin to hear Steve speak up to us all, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Now that is over with... Every one, you are free to get breakfast... Don't forget..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I looked right at him as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead.
And I then did in fact just seem to start to head over to the stew. As it was that I got a bowl just as it was that I went that way. As it was that I heard the voice of Aaron say some thing just as it was the case.
"Honestly... With how little walking we did yesterday... I'm really not that hungry..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I felt like he did in fact also have a fair point on what he had said.
As it was that I did in fact still feel a little bit hungry my self. But I also kind of felt like it was not the same as it normally was. As it was that I wondered if I really did in fact want to eat breakfast.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact thought on that. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Owen. As I knew that he was his tent mate, as it was that I listened as to just what he had to say.
"Yeah... You will regret that in a bit if you don't..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I once again had my eyes wide just as he had said that.
I also kind of felt like he had a very fair point as well. As it was that I did in fact decide to make up my mind. As it was that it seemed like Aaron had as well, as I heard him speak back to him friend, at that.
"Yeah... I guess so..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see. That he did in fact go and grab a bowl from the corner of my eyes.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact just seem to shake my head, at that. As it was that I felt like the best thing to do right now.
Was for me to just ignore every one else, at that. As it was that I did in fact know that I needed to focus on my self at this very moment. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply go to where the stew was at.
Once it was that it seemed to be my turn, at that. That was when it was that I did in fact look at my friend Kips. As it was that I spoke to him just as I got up on to him.
"I don't want that much... If I still feel hungry after this I will get some more for my self..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I knew that he did in fact provide the food for the early mornings, at that.
I wondered if that was why it was that he was always up first. Though I also kind of knew that the entire camp was up before me. As it was that I did in fact wince just as soon as it was that I had thought on that.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way. I did in fact just seem to hear Kips go and grunt back at me, at that. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say to me.
"Well... Suite your self there Michael... Here you go..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all of the sudden. As just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said.
That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see. That he dipped a bunch in to my bowl, all at once. As it did in fact seem like it was the same amount that he normally seemed to give me.
As it was that I had realized that it was in fact the case. I did in fact let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self. As I felt like there was no use in saying any thing about it.
As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and head over to my chair. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. As it was that I did in fact see that it was with every one else, all at the exact same time too, as I then spoke to my self.
"Well... Guess that I am going to have to be with every one this morning..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was a bit lost as to just why it was that Owen had put my chair with every one else this morning.
Maybe he didn't want my chair near the dwarves, I was starting to think. As I felt like I might have a fair point in thinking that kind of way. Though I still felt like I didn't want to assume any thing, at that.
As it was that I had gone to sit by my chair with every one else. That was when it was that some of the others did in fact seem to join. As I saw a smile on Owens face just as he came up to me, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I then began to hear his voice. As it was clear that he was in fact speaking to me, at that.
"Thought that it would be smart to let you sit with us... Dwarves are going to have to make a choice on where they want to sit this morning..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that he had his eyes wide just as he had said that. As it was just as it was that I had thought it had been. At least sort of, as I was a little bit lost as to just what his true nature seemed to be, at that.
Either way, I didn't seem to feel like it had mattered to me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to him, at that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to speak to him, all at the exact same time too.
"It's not that I don't want to make friends with you guys... It's just... I have always been introverted, and your conversations don't seem to really with along with me..." I did in fact just seem to say to him.
As it was that I had my eyes wide just as I had said that to him. As it was that I did in fact also just seem to see that he had his eyes wide. As it was that the both of us seemed to stare at one another for some time.
As it was that it had been that way for a bit of some time. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a soft sigh. And I then did in fact begin to hear him go and speak back to me, at that.
"Well... I guess that is understandable..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to look away from me. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said.
It was clear that he did in fact not really under stand it at all. But it was also clear that he felt it best to not say any thing about it. As it was that he then did in fact begin to continue to just eat up his stew.
I then did in fact begin to do the same thing as he was doing. Just as soon as it was that I did in fact see that it was the case. As it was that I got my mind and my focus off of every thing else I had been thinking on.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact cleared away those thoughts. I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Dick, all at once. As I looked at him and I listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say.
"Well... If it isn't my good friend Owen that is over here already... Been a few days since we last talked... What have you been up to?" I did in fact just seem to hear him say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he did in fact smack Owen on the shoulders. Just as soon as it was that he had said what he had in fact said. As it was that I knew that Dick and Owen weren't really friends, none the less.
I just seemed to stare at the both of them with my eyes wide. As it was that Owen looked at Dick with a calm look on his face. As it was that he did in fact just seem to go and speak back to him, at that.
"Well... These same things that you have had... There's not really much to talk about..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact have a serious look on his face just as soon as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that Dick had in fact sat down by his side. I then did in fact just seem to see that Dick's best friend. Connor, did in fact just seem to sit down beside the both of them, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had seen it all be the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Dick. As it was that he then did in fact begin to speak to him, at that.
"Well... Did you not meet any good dwarves that you got along with?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had said what he had said to him.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact just said that. It was clear that he was in fact testing Owens patience just a little bit, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to just see Owen shake his head back at him.
It was clear that Owen was not all too happy with all that was going on. As it was that he did in fact just seem to let out a grunt. Before it was that he then did in fact begin to simply speak back to Dick, at that.
"Why are you asking me such stupid and simple questions Dick? If I made any friends, than they would be with us right now, would they not?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to look away from Dick. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. As it was that I knew that Owen also had a fair point on what he had said him self.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. It was clear that it had thrown Dick off just a little bit, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see Dick blink his eyes and speak back to Owen, at that.
"Well... Sorry... I won't bother you any more..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that Dick did in fact realize that he didn't want to talk.
It was clear that he didn't want to be a dick about it this time either. As it was that he then also began to turn his head away from Owen. Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that.
That was when it was that I had heard the voice of Connor. As it was clear to me that he had not lost his attention on to Owen just yet. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear him go and speak to him, at that.
"Well... Owen, since we don't know much about you, and you are new to the group like Michael... Why don't you tell us a story?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact begin to go and blink my eyes a few times, all of the sudden.
I was a bit surprised that they were asking him, in stead of me. Since it was that they had brought up the fact that I was new as well. As it was that I knew that I had not told any one any stories, at that.
Though it was not like I had any stories really to tell, none the less. As it was that I then did in fact begin to turn my head away. As it was that I then did in fact speak to my self quietly, all at the exact same time too.
"Maybe no one likes me because I am so boring..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a soft sigh just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way. I then did in fact begin to go right on ahead, at that. And I then began to simply go and hear Owen go and speak, at that.
"Well... I have a sad story of how I decided to join the army if you want to hear it?"