Chapter 35: Get It Done

We seemed to all follow the sound of the crickets and the birds. As it was that we didn't seem to care in the world as to what was going on. And as to the fact that we were no longer keeping track of each other.
I knew that in side, it was a bad idea as to just what we were doing. But I felt like I was too excited to care about any of that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to follow the noise that I heard.
Just as soon as it was that I had been doing as such a thing. As I felt the rest of the group around me. I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Limbsy go and speak.
"It's up there! Right ahead of us!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact look right at the dwarf. As it was that he did in fact have a big smile on his face.
I felt like he shouldn't be happy at all as to just what was going on. As it was that I knew that he had lost his son in side of here. As I felt like he would be looking for him right now.
But at the same time too, I knew that we still needed him. And that it was best for me to not bring that up right now. As it was that I then did in fact start to hear the voice of Steve go and speak, all at once, at that.
"Alright! Let's go up then!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he did in fact also have a big smile on his face just as he had said that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply nod, all at the exact same time too.
I then did in fact begin to start to do my job as the leader. As it was that I did in fact just seem to step in at the front. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak to them, all at once.
"I will take the lead... I will make sure that it is safe out there..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act brave just as I had said that.
Even though I knew damn well, that it was more safe out there. Than it was in here, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it seemed to stay silent, as no one said any thing about it.
Just as it was that I was about to get to the edge of the tunnel. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Bradley speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"You are going to have to climb a bit... It isn't just a straight shot Michael..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact look at him right in to his eyes.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. As it was clear to me that he was in fact being for real with me. As it was that I then did in fact look at the end of the tunnel.
As it was that I did in fact realize as to just what he had said. As it was that I did in fact realize that it was true. As it was that I then did in fact begin to curse to my self quietly.
Just as soon as it was that it had been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to look back at him. As it was that I then did in fact also seem to go and speak back to him, at that.
"Alright... Do you think that you and Connor will be able to help me... Just in case I fall or slip up?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as it was that I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to see Bradley blink his eyes. As it was that he seemed to soak in just what it was that I had said.
As it was that he continued to stare at me for a bit longer. That was when it was that he then did in fact turn his head away from me. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak to some one else, at that.
"You think you can help Michael with me Connor?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to look at Connor. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said.
I had of course chosen Connor due to the fact. That he was the 2nd strongest in our group, none the less. Though he still did not dare challenge the might and the strength of Bradley.
As it was that I had in fact seemed to have stared at them both. That was when it was that I saw Connor also blink his eyes a few times. As in the end, he then nodded and began to speak back to us, at that.
"Yeah... I've got you! Let's get out of here as soon as we can!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I did in fact see he had a blank look on his face, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that he then also began to head over to us both. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to help me up, at that.
As it was that I had got that initial burst, and push, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to grab on to the rocks. As it was that I did in fact begin to easily climb up, all at the exact same time too.
I then did in fact reach the top, as I now had no help. As it was that it felt like this was the hardest push. As luckily I had been ready for this my whole life, as I then began to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"Come on... One last push!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then kicked my self up, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact feel my entire body reach the soil above.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, at that. That was when it was that I seemed to lay my self down. As I then did in fact take a moment to just catch my breathe.
As it was that I had began to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then also began to look up at the stars. As it was in fact the night time at this point, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had seemed to have done that. That was when it was that I then began to speak. As I did in fact speak out loud just as it was that it had been the case.
"Freedom..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I now truly felt at peace, none the less. Now that it was that we were out of this mess, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that it had in fact seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact eventually just seem to lift my self up. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Kips go and speak from down below, at that.
"Are you good Michael? Is it free for us to go up?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he had a worried voice just as he had said that.
I realized that I had not shown my face since getting up. As he had a good reason to be worried about me. Though it was that I did in fact know that I was in fact just fine.
I kind of shook my head, as just as it was that I was about to show my face, at that. I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Dick. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Screw this... I'm going up!" He did in fact just seem to say. Just as it was that I did in fact poke my head up, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact nearly stumble just as it was that he seen me.
As it was that I had noticed that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to blink my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Yes! I am just fine! You all are free to come up here with me!" I did in fact just seem to say to them, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear some cheering. As it was that I felt like I couldn't help but to smile as it was in fact the case.
I felt like I did in fact fit in with the group now, at that. As it was that I felt like I was truly coming in to my true from, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Dick speak, at that.
"Alright Michael... Need you to move out of the way for me!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at me. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said.
As it was that I did in fact begin to realize that it was the case. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to blink my eyes a few times. And I just then did in fact simply nod back to him, as well as speak, too.
"Yeah... Sorry... I've got you..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact give him room. For him to get up the top of the cave, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact join up with him at the top.
Just as it was that we were in fact both up here, all at once. Dick then did in fact just seem to stare above him with a smile on his face. As it was that I then also began to listen to him speak, all at once.
"Finally... We are out of there..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have a big smile on his face just as he had said that. As it was clear that he was feeling the same sort of way that I did.
As it was that the both of us seemed to stare up at the sky. That was when it was that this time I then did in fact blink my eyes. As I did in fact wake my self up to reality, at that.
I then did in fact begin to go and speak to Dick. As it was that I made sure that he could hear as to just what it was that I had to say. Just as soon as it was that I had began to do as such a thing like that, as well.
"Alright... I think we need to go and help every one else up..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as I had said that.
I did in fact Just seem to see Dick turn his head back to me at first. As it was that he then did in fact also seem to squint his eyes at me. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just why it was in fact the case.
I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, at that. As u was worried that he was going to be an ass hole and tell me no at first. Until it was that he then did in fact finally go and speak back to me, at that.
"Of course..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he had quite a strange voice just as he had said as to what he had said. As it was that it almost seemed like it was not him who was talking.
I was a little bit lost as to just why it was in fact the case at first. As it was that I then eventually got my mind off of all of that. And I then did in fact simply go right on ahead and turn my head away from him.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I reached my head below. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak to them, at that.
"Okay... You are all free to come up now! We will help if needs be!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact have a serious look on my face just as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I began to hear the others. As it was that they seemed to speak amongst them selves below.
I had to assume that they were discussing who would go next. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Limbsy speak up. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what the dwarf had to say, at that.
"Alright... I'm next, I am going to need a fair bit of help..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact have quite a serious look on his face, at that.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then began to start to go right on ahead. And I then got my self as well as Dick ready to help him up, all at the exact same time too.
I saw that Bradley and Connor were in fact helping the dwarf. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Bradley. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"God damn! Can I get a little bit of help right here Connor?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that it was very hard on Bradley. As to the fact that he was trying to help push up the dwarf, at that.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I looked down at Connor. As it that he seemed to be too out of breathe to be able to talk, at that.
As it was that it seemed to have been the case, all at once. Connor then did in fact just seem to let some thing out. As it was that I listened as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"I am... It's... It's hard..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he was of course very short on breathe. On the fact that he had said as to just what it was that he had said to Bradley.
As it was that they had seemed to have both been struggling. To be able to help the dwarf get a grip on the rock above him. I then did in fact begin to start to hear Dick laugh, as he seemed to find this funny some how.
As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to look at the man. As I did in fact have my eyes squinted at him as I did as such a thing. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Hahaha... Oh my... Come on Connor... Thought you were better than that!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact have a big smile on his face just as he had said that.
Either Connor seemed to ignore as to just what his friend had said. Or he did in fact not seem to have the breathe to do any thing about it. As slowly but surely the dwarf did in fact seem to be able to reach the top.
As it was that he seemed to draw closer and closer to us. I then did in fact look at Dick my self, all at once. As it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times as I did as such a thing.
I then did in fact begin to start to go and speak to him. As I had a serious voice as I did as such. That way I made sure that he could hear as to just what I had to say.
"You may find that funny now... But you won't find it funny when we have to lift him up..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact have a very fair point on what I had said.
The smile seemed to go away from the face of Dick, all at once. As it was clear to me that he no longer seemed to find it funny. As it was good to get him to shut up, at that.
I got my focus on the dwarf as he was now right up on us. As I could tell just as much as Dick could. That he was in fact struggling to climb up with us, none the less.
As the dwarf got right up under us, all of the sudden. I heard Dick grunt some thing to him self, at that. As I did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, as well.
"Well... Here we go..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was clear to me that he was not at all happy with the circumstances. As I could not blame him for that being the case what so ever.
How ever, I also knew that we needed to do what had to be done. As it was that I then did in fact suddenly reach my hand out. To help the dwarf up, all at the exact same time too.
Dick did the same thing as I had done, all of the sudden. As I knew just as well as he seemed to know. That this was not some thing that we needed to mess around with, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had got my grip on the dwarf. As he had his hands out for us, all at the exact same time as well. I then began to start to moan, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh dear God! I don't think I can do it!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that my eyes were in fact wide just as soon as it had been the case.
I felt like I was slowing loosing grip on the dwarf, at that. As it was that I knew as to just what would happen. If it was that I was to lose control of Limbsy, all at the exact same time too.
He would take a very hard fall, all at the exact same time too. As he might break a few bones down at the bottom. As I knew that it was the last thing that we did in fact need right now.
I did my best to try to hold on to him for as long, and as much as I could. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Dick. As it was that he seemed to go and speak, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Hold on Michael! Limbsy! Try to use your feet for some balance to get some weight off for us!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that he did in fact have a very fair point on what he had said. As it was that the dwarf was basically just hanging on to us. And he had no weight distribution to his feet, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that Limbsy had heard as to just what he had said. That was when it was that he then did in fact blink his eyes and nod back to Dick. As it was that he also then began to speak back to him as well.
"Yes... Sorry... Good idea..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then all of the sudden got his feet on to the rocks. As it was that just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that.
That was when it was that he then did in fact not seem to be bad at all. Though I already felt like my arms were shot at this point. As it still did in fact feel a bit hard for to me to be able to help lift him up.
Either way, it was still a whole lot easier once he was down there. As it was that he then did in fact finally seem to be able to manage to go up. As it was that I let out a rough sigh of relief once he was up with us.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. I then laid my head back on to the grass, at that. And I then did in fact begin to start to go and speak out loud, at that.
"Welcome to freedom Limbsy..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As I had my eyes wide, as I stared above at the starry sky that was ahead of me.
It was quite a bit nice to be able to see the stars for the first time in a while. As it was that it was clear to me that it had been very bad in the valley. As it was that I had not been able to see hardly any thing at all.
As it was that I seemed to just stare up above for a bit more time. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear Limbsy speak. As it was that I did in fact focus on the dwarf, as I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Oh... Yes... The world out side is quite beautiful if you actually take a gander at it from time to time..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact look right at him just as it was that he had said that.
As I wondered if he was taking shots at me, due to the fact that I didn't get to go out much. Due to the fact that I was in fact the Prince. And I did in fact have a entire city for my self.
As it was that I seemed to stare at the dwarf for a bit of some time. That was when I noticed that he had meant no ill intent on what he had said. As he had his eyes wide, as he seemed to continue to stare at the stars.
As it was that it seemed to be the case for just a bit longer. I then did in fact also begin to hear the voice of Dick. As it was that it seemed to bring me back to reality, all of the sudden.
"Alright... We aren't done yet boys... There is still some work we have got to do..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that he had his eyes squinted at us just as soon as it was that he had said that.
It was clear that Limbsy didn't seem to be happy as to what he had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear him grumble some thing under his breathe, at that.
"Don't call me a boy ever again..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact realize that he felt like Dick had taken a shot at him.
Which was a fair reason to think that sort of way I suppose. As it was that I did in fact know that Dick took shots at every one. Though he had not been taking shots at us this time.
I did in fact seem to blink my eyes a few times, all at once. As it was that I just then did in fact get my focus on to the fact that it was. That I needed to explain it to the dwarf before he over thought it all.
"Limbsy... Boys is a slang term for friends in the human tongue... He didn't mean any thing by it..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said to the dwarf.
The dwarf then all of the sudden did in fact just seem to calm down. As it was that I did in fact just seem to still see that he wasn't too sure. Which didn't matter, as I had said as to just what I had said.
I then all of the sudden got my main focus on to the fact that it was. That I did in fact hear a voice from below, all at once. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that Steve had to say, at that.
"Alright... We are waiting on you? Are you coming to help or not?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that the man was loosing patience with us.
As I couldn't blame him for that being the case, at that. As I knew how bad it was still down there. As it was hard for me to forget it, all at the exact same time as well.
I then did in fact begin to simply go and turn my head around. As it was that I then did in fact look below, all of the sudden. As it was that I also then did in fact begin to speak back to him, just as I did as such a thing.
"Yes... We are good! Let's go!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As just as soon as it was that I had in fact said that. I then did in fact begin to start to see some one else come up.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I noticed that it was Mitch. As it was that I then reached my hand out to help him.
As he was sure a lot faster than Limbsy had been. As it was that I then saw the other 2 go and do the same. Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that my self.

There we were, as nearly the entire group was up here with us. As every one seemed to be happy that they were in fact here. And they all did in fact just seem to be relieved, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had thought on such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then heard the voice of Owen. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... 2 more to go! Let's get this on the move!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide jusr as he had said that.
He did in fact have his eyes below, as it was in fact Kips and Pokes. As it was that I did in fact see that they had the last torch. As it was that I could just barely see the both of their faces, all at once.
I saw the both of them look at one another for some time. As it was that just as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then all of the sudden began to hear Kips speak, at that.
"Alright Pokes... You go first... I can help you get up there..." He did in fact just seem to say, as it was that he was about to lower his torch. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to what he had said how ever. That was when it was that I did in fact see Pokes shake his head. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to Kips, at that.
"No... I am fast... I am agile... I can easily climb up there on my own... Let me help you get up first..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact look up above just to make sure what he had said was true.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I did in fact feel like he had a very fair point. As it was that I knew that there was no way Kips could get up there on his own.
Though I was not all too sure if Pokes was bluffing about being able to get up here. As it was that it seemed like it was damn near impossible. As it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times, at that.
Either way, I didn't really care, as it was that I would rather have my friend over Pokes. As it was that I just seemed to shake my head. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Either way! Just figure out what you are going to do! It is getting really late and we are all tired!" I did in fact just seem to yell below. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as it was that I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that it seemed to all go to silence, at that. As it was that I did in fact realize I could no longer see them, as the torch had gone dark.
I did in fact just seem to shiver just as soon as it was the case. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear a grunt from below. As I wondered if some thing was in fact going on down there.
Before it was that I did in fact seem to get too worried. I then did in fact see the face of Kips, all of the sudden. As it was that I heard the voice of Bradley speak, just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
"I've got you Kips! Don't worry..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I could in fact see a scared look on the face of my friend. Just as soon as it was that Bradley had said as to just what it was that he had said.
I did in fact seem to blink my eyes a few times at first. As it was that me and a few of the others helped Kips up. As it was that Kips then did in fact make it to the top, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that Kips wasted no time at all. But to go and look below and yell to Pokes from below, at that.
"Alright Pokes! You next!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he had his eyes wide as he had said that. As it was clear that he was thinking the same kind of way that I had.
As to the fact that the goblin had in fact been lying about being able to climb up on his own. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare below. As it was that it did in fact seem to be silence for quite a bit of some time.
As it was that it seemed to be that way for quite a while. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Dick. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, at that.
"Oh no! What if that scary monster has got him..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I was a bit lost as to just what it was that Dick was talking about at first.
But I then quickly began to realize that he was talking about the fact. That Pokes had said he had been attacked when we had first got here. As I knew that a lot of the others didn't believe what the goblin had said.
Even after the fact that it had been revieled that there were in fact some monsters here. As it was that I did in fact roll my eyes. Though I felt like it my head, I was a bit worried that what Dick had said could be true.
I did in fact just seem to shiver, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact continue to stare below me for some time. Until it was that I then did in fact simply go and speak back to him from beneath.
"Come on Pokes! We are waiting on you now! Let's get it done!"