Chapter 7: Together

I looked at the mines for just a few moments, all at once. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. Before it was that I did in fact begin to hear the voice of Kips speak, at that.
"Haunted? You actually believe in ghost there Frolop?" He did in fact just seem to say to the young dwarf. As he had a bit of a smirk on his face just as soon as he had said that.
It was clear to me that Frolop was not at all too happy. With just what it was that my friend had said to him. As it was that I then did in fact begin to squint my eyes to him my self.
Kips didn't seem to care either which way. As it was that he continued to have the smirk on his face. Just as soon as it was that I did in fact go and speak on over to him.
"Come on Kips... We are trying to make friends, not enemies..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As I had a serious look on my face just as soon as it was that I had said that to him.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that his eyes grew wide. As it was clear to me that he had realized that I was right with what I had said.
He then did in fact just seem to dip his head low to the ground. But it seemed like the damage had already been done, at that. As it was that I heard the not so happy voice of Frolop go and speak back to him.
"Yes... I do believe in ghosts as a matter of fact... And they are not happy ghosts that live in those mines... You can go in, but go at your own despair..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to squint his eyes at Kips. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said that. As it was clear that he almost wanted Kips to go in, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp as I saw it was the case. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look back at Kips. As it was that I also began to speak to him, just as soon as I had done such a thing like that.
"Come on Kips... I am not going in there with you if you try to go in..." I said to him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I also squinted my eyes at him just as soon as it was that I had in fact said that to him.
As I wanted him to know that I was serious with what I had said. As it was that Kips then did in fact just seem to lift his head up. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as soon as it was the case.
He seemed to have some sort of guilty look on his face as well. As it was that he then went right on ahead and spoke back to me. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Fine... This is probably a bad idea I guess... You have any thing planned right now Frolop? We have some free time I suppose... Maybe we could help you with some thing..." He did in fact say to the young dwarf, all at the exact same time too.
He had a serious look on his face just as he had said that to him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was. That Frolop once again had his eyes grow wide in surprise.
As it was that he just seemed to continue to stare at Kips. That was when it was that he just seemed to go and nod back to Kips. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and listen as to what he had to say.
"Well... Me and my father are getting some things packed... We could use some help with that..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that he had a smile on his face, just as soon as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then just seemed to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I felt like we might as well go and help the guy, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact thought that kind of way. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear Kips speak. As it was that he did in fact just seem to go and speak to the dwarf one more time.
"Really? Where exactly is it that you are planning on going?" He did in fact just seem to say to the dwarf. As he seemed to be getting all up in to his business on what he had said.
Just as soon as it was that I had heard as to what my friend had said. I then did in fact just seem to go and squint my eyes at him. As it seemed like he was acting even more socially awkward than I did.
As it was that I had just seemed to have continued to stare. It didn't seem to bother the dwarf in the slightest. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and hear as it was that he then spoke back to Kips.
"Well... We are planning on going some where far out... Not sure exactly what for yet... Hopefully some thing that will get us treasures..." He said, as he did in fact seem to be excited just as soon as he had said that.
I was a little bit surprised as to the fact that he had said that. As it was that I did in fact know that humans were just as greedy as dwarves. As it was that I felt like we might not be the best people to say that to.
Personally my self, I felt like I could care less about any of that. But I was a little bit worried about Kips, as I still didn't know him well enough. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear him speak, just as soon as it was that I had thought about him.
"Hmm... That sounds interesting... Sure... We will help you..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact once again have a serious look on his face just as soon as it was that he had said that to the young dwarf.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that it did in fact almost seem like I was not at all too sure as to just what it was that I should even do.
As it was that I did in fact continue to just stand there and stare. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Frolop. As he went on ahead and just seemed to speak back to us both.
"Well... I will take you to where it is that we are going... There shouldn't be much for you to do, but it will suffice for the time that you have for what ever the mayor has planned..." He did in fact just seem to say.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact heard what he had said. That was when it was that I just seemed to manage to calm my self down. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare.
I watched as the dwarf then did in fact begin to head off. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Kips. Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that.
"Come on Michael... He is waiting on us..." He did in fact Just seem to say to me, all at once. As he had his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had said what he had said to me.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes. And I then did in fact begin to just go and nod back to my friend, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then caught up to Frolop. As it was that I felt like I had a question for him as I did as such.
"So wait... What were you doing all the way out here Frolop? If you are going to leave... Thought you said that the mine was haunted..." I did in fact just seem to say to the dwarf.
As it was that I didn't mean to make it seem like I was mocking him. But I felt like it was a genuine question that I had just asked him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare at him.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Kips. As it was that he did in fact just seem to squint his eyes at me just as he seemed to speak to me.
"Come on now Michael..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As if it was not he who had started all of this in the first place, at that. As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he was being that way.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at him. As it was that I just seemed to have my eyes wide as I did as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Frolop, all at once.
"I don't blame him... You can't trust us just as much as we can't trust you... I just went to get a few supplies... The old mines still have some stuff up front that is free for any one to use..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I was tempted to ask him to go in to further detail. But I also kind of felt like I had pushed it enough at this point. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stay quiet, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I heard the quiet voice of Kips, all of the sudden. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to speak right on over to me.
"He is right... We can't trust them... But that doesn't mean we should give them reasons for them to not trust us..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
He had his eyes squinted at me just as soon as he had said that. As it was that I was in fact quite a bit lost by what he had said. As it was that I had my eyes wide, all at once.
I then suddenly began to get a little bit upset about it all. As it was that I kind of felt like I was being treated as if I was a child. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak right back on over to him.
"What exactly is it that you think I said to him what was so wrong?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like what it was that I had in fact said was a fair question...
It felt like it was no where near as bad as the fact that it was. That I knew that Kips had kind of been invading his privacy a few moments before. As I did in fact know that he had been getting all up in his business.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact thought on that. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak to him. As it was that I then did in fact seem to be a bit upset as I did as such a thing like that.
"Can you explain to me, and give me one good example of what I did that was so wrong?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact try my best to hold my temper in the mean time.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to what I had said to him. That was when it was that his eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide. As he once again did in fact just seem to go and look right at me.
As he did as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. It did in fact seem like he wasn't all too sure as to just what to say to me. As it was that it did in fact seem to be just as it was that I had assumed.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and stare at him. That was when it was that I then eventually just seemed to see him go on ahead. And he then did in fact speak back to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Relax Michael... I am just saying... No need to get mad at me about it..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it only seemed to anger me more. As to the fact that it felt like he was acting like he had done nothing wrong.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for some time. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to go on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to shake my head back at him, all at once.
I felt like I could not hold it in much longer, at that. As it was that I went right back at him, all at the exact same time as well. Just as it was that I had been that sort of way.
"You act like you know so much about them your self... But you dont... I know that none of you do..." I went right on ahead and said to him. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to hold my self in.
It felt like it was a bit hard for me to do such a thing. As it felt like I had been holding this in for a while. As it was that I felt like every one in the group had been treating me like a child, all at once.
And I suppose that I technically still was a child, at that. But I also knew that I had been sent on this mission with them, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and nod a bit to my self, just as I had thought on that, all of the sudden.
It seemed like I had won in the conversation, as I saw that Kips was no longer looking at me. As he had a bit of a blank look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact began to go and speak back to me.
"Come on Michael... Let's just go..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he did in fact now seem to have his focus on the dwarf.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down, all of the sudden.
I had felt a lot of anger and rage build up on me just there. And it was not really some thing that I did in fact seem to like all too much. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod, as I also spoke back to him.
"Yep... For once it seems like you have given a good idea..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact leave one last little jab at him, all at once. Just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said.
Kips just seemed to ignore the shot that I had taken at him. As it was that he did in fact just seem to continue to follow the dwarf. As it was that I saw that it was at a home on the out side of the village, at that.
As there was only one house that we were going to at this point. As it was that I saw that it was one of the smaller homes in the village. As it was that I was not all too sure if they had chosen that due to the fact.
That they didn't have the money to afford a good home. As I felt like it was maybe why they were leaving just now, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just begin to go and speak to my self, at that.
"Maybe this could work out for us if they came with us..." I did in fact just seem to say. As for what ever reason or another, all at once. I felt like we could in fact help them, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact thought on such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to just simply go and walk with them still.
As it was that it had seemed like I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to shake my head. As it was that I knew that we didn't really have any more money to offer them.
Just as soon as I had felt that kind of way, all at once. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Frolop, as it was that he then spoke. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say.
"Alright... We are here... Just let me open it up and you can come on in and help us finish off some things..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he looked at the both of us with his eyes wide just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to feel a lot more calm. As it was that I did in fact just seem to smile back at the young dwarf.
And I then did in fact begin to go and nod back to him. As it was that I spoke back to him, making sure that he could hear. As to just what it was that I had to say to him, at that.
"Alright... We are going to be right behind you Frolop..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, at that. As just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said to him.
That was when it was that he did in fact seem to be a little bit less nervous. As it was that he then did in fact go and nod back to me. As it was that he also then began to just start to put his key in to the door.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to hear a click. As it was that he then did in fact begin to open the door, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Kips, all at once. As it was that I listened as to just what he had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... We best follow him in..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time as well. As if it was that he was not too sure if I knew what to do next.
I kind of rolled my eyes back at my friend, all at once. As I was not taking him serious at all with any of just what it was that he was doing. As it was that I then did in fact begin to take the lead, as I then walked on in.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I heard the loud voice of Limbsy, as he did in fact just seem to go and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Hey son... Good to see you back... I assume you got what I asked... You want to come in and get some breakf-" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I heard his foot steps as he was heading towards the front door.
How ever, he then did in fact just seem to stop, all at once. As he seemed to stand there and stare at us in the hall way. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been that way. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Frolop. As it was that he did in fact begin to speak back to his father, as he had an uncomfortable smile on his face just as he did as such.
"Hey dad... Sorry for bringing in uninvited visitors... They were about to go in to the mines, but I stopped them... They said that they could help us finish off packing..." He did in fact just seem to say to him.
As he had his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had said that to his father, all at once. As it was that I did in fact also just seem to have my eyes wide, all at once. As I was not at all too sure as to just what to do my self.
I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact begin to just start to wake my self up. As it was that I had my eyes wide just as soon as I had done as such a thing like that.
The father dwarf didn't seem to be at all too happy with what was going on. As it was that he looked back at his son with his eyes squinted. And he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him, all of the sudden.
"Come on Frolop... We don't need help... We are just about done... Plus may I remind you... These are humans... I am surprised they haven't already left our village yet..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to bring up a fair point. On just what it was that he had in fact said at the end of that. As it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact wake my self up. And I then did in fact begin to start to go and hear Kips speak, at that.
"We are trying to leave the village some point later today... We are just waiting on the mayor..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a serious look on his face as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that the older dwarf then begin to have his eyes grow wide. As it was that he seemed to be a little bit surprised by that response.
How ever, at the end of what it was that he had heard Kips say. That was when it was that he then did in fact begin to go and nod back to him. As it was that he then also began to go and speak back to him, at that.
"Oh... If that is so... I am sorry to come off as rude... You are welcome in to have breakfast with us if you have not already... I have plenty of extra..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I wondered how much extra he might mean. As I saw as to just how big the dwarves were. As I was quite sure that they did in fact eat quite a bit.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact thought on that. I then did in fact just seem to hear Kips, all at once. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak, at that.
"We would happily do that... I am quite hungry come to think of it..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he had his eyes wide all of the sudden. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that he seemed to smile at Limbsy, at that. As it was that Limbsy then did in fact begin to go and smile back at Kips, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that we had seemed to have got that out of the way, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to walk with them, at that. As it was clear that they were taking us to the dining room, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that we had in fact got in to there, all at once. That was when it was that I just seemed to once again feel much more calm. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go on ahead and speak, at that.
"Oh my... That smells so good... It's been a while since I've had a fresh breakfast..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to smile my self just as soon as I had said that.
As soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see the dwarves look at me. As it was that they both had their eyes wide just as I had said that.
It was as if they were a bit surprised for what ever reason. As to just what it was that I had said to them, at that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Limbsy go and speak, at that.
"Well... It is some thing that we make that is very basic... But I do hope that you enjoy it still... We certainly are a lot different in the meals that we make to humans I am sure..." He did in fact just seem to say.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I got on over to the table. As I saw that there was a perfect 4 seats for all of us, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact seen that it was the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see Frolop. As he came over to us carrying a bowl and some silver ware as well.
Just as soon as it was that the young dwarf had out that all down. He then did in fact begin to go and nod to us both, all at once. As it was that he then also began to go and speak to us, all at once.
"Go ahead and sit... You are welcome to at any time... Eat up, there is still a little bit extra if you are still hungry..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to what he had said. That was when it was that me and Kips went right on ahead. And we did in fact begin to sit, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that the both of us had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I looked at the big bowl with my eyes wide. As it was that I spoke out loud just as soon as it was that I had seen it.
"Yeah... This is plenty for me... Don't think I'll be needing extra..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I heard the both of the dwarves laugh, as they sat down them selves.
The air did in fact seem to be much more clean between us. As I felt no sort of tension in the air what so ever, none the less. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I could, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact wake my self up, all of the sudden. And I then did in fact begin to hear Kips go and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"So... I noticed that you have a son here Limbsy... What about a wife?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a bit of an innocent smile on his face just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that the both of the dwarves did in fact stop eating. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see a grin and a guilty look on the face of Limbsy.
I looked at Kips and squinted my eyes just as soon as I saw it was the case. As it was that I felt like it was stupid as to just what he had said. As it was that I knew that there was nothing good to come out of that.
As it was that the silence did in fact continue to roll on. That was when it was that I heard the sad voice of Frolop go and speak. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"We lost my mother a few years ago... We were out on a journey, and she didn't come with us... Then our home was raised by orcs... And of course my mother being brave, she was the hero on the front lines..." He did in fact just seem to say.
He had a sad look on his face just as soon as it was that he had said that. As it was that I kind of felt bad for the both of the dwarves. As I really wish that Kips had known better than to say some thing about that.
Kips did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide in some guilt. As he realized the mistake that it was that he had in fact just made. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to them, at that.
"I am sorry... I wasn't thinking... I should not have brought that up..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he was in fact apologizing for his mistake, at that.
But it seemed like the damage had already been done at this point. As it was that neither one of the dwarves seemed to speak back to him. Just as soon as it was that they had heard as to just what Kips had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I heard a very loud horn like noise from out side the house. As well as a loud voice yelling, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"All dwarves of my home... I have very important news... May you all please come together?!"