Chapter 45: Pure Gold

I woke up, as some thing did in fact not seem to feel right. Though I was not at all too sure as to just what it could be. As it was that I felt like it was best to not say any thing about it.
As it was that I knew that I was the only one in the tent. As it was that Kips had in fact already left as I could tell. As I had to assume that I had slept in pretty good, at that.
I was surprised that no one had come to wake me up. As it was that I did in fact go and blink my eyes a few times. Before it was that I also began to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"Yeah... And I don't want any one to either... I've got to get out of this tent and be a leader..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As I knew that I still was not used to being a leader.
But I kind of felt like I did in fact enjoy it a bit. As there was some thing nice about controlling other people. And as to the fact that it was that they could not stop me.
I did in fact grin as those thoughts came to my head. As it was that those did in fact kind of feel like dark thoughts. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could.
I knew that it wasn't the watcher telling me to do it either. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shiver as I thought back on the creature. As it was that I then also began to speak to my self quietly once again.
"I just need to put on my clothes and get out of here..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I was in fact almost tempted to not change my clothes, at that.
As I knew that I wanted to get out of my tent as soon as I could. As it was that I did in fact not want to have to have any one walk in. As I then did in fact quickly shake my head.
I knew that my clothes really did in fact seem to have stank. As it was that my friends had changed them for me when I was asleep the other day. But it was that I knew that I still had clothes from when I was drunk.
And they reeked of alcohol still, all at the exact same time too. As the smell did in fact make me feel like I was going to vomit. As I once again began to speak to my self, at that.
"Yeah... My mind is made..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I then went right on ahead. And I did in fact begin to take off my clothes, all at the exact same time too.
I hoped to dear God that it was not that late in the morning. And that no one was going to walk in on me. Nor did in fact I hope that Megan seemed to be watching me.
As she had told me that she was going to be looking out for me still. Even when it was that she had stayed back, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver as I had thought on that.
I did my best to try to control my feelings for the witch. As I then did in fact just seem to simply get my mind on some thing else. As I did in fact go and speak once again, at that.
"There... We are done..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact look at the clothes that it was that I had put on. As it was that I did in fact see that they were in fact not matching what so ever.
How ever, I felt like I could care less about any of that. As it was that I did in fact know as to the fact that I was in fact dressed up. And that I was in fact ready for the cold, all at the exact same time too.
Normally I felt like it was that I did in fact need to be dressed up. But this was not the case for me at all right now. As for what ever reason, I felt like I could care less about any thing.
I knew that it was in fact a bad mind set to be in, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I then did in fact go and dip my head quite a bit low to the ground. As it was that I then also did in fact start to get my focus on to leaving the tent, as I spoke to my self as I did as such.
"Hopefully I wasn't too late for breakfast..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact feel my stomach grumble. But I still knew that it wasn't the reason that I was excited for breakfast.
It was more due to the fact that I liked the dwarf food more than our own. As it was that it seemed like it was better grown and made. As it was that I did in fact smile as it was that I had in fact thought on that.
I began to feel sick at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head quite a bit low to the ground. As I once again began to speak to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"Maybe that's why my dad decided to go with the dwarves..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact shake away those thoughts, all of the sudden.
As it was that I did in fact doubt that it was in fact the case. As it was that I did in fact know it to be some thing else. As it was that I knew that he wouldn't have left me just for food.
I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case.
I knew that I didn't want to fit in with my father what so ever. As I was glad to get my mind off of those thoughts. As it was that I heard the voice of some one speak from near by my tent.
"I think that every one is just about ready to head off... Might want to wake up Michael first though..." I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Steve go and say, at that.
As it was that it seemed like he had once again taken over as leader. Since it was that I seemed to have been in no sort of shape to be. As it was that I felt like I should be grateful for the man for doing as such.
But I felt like I couldn't help but to be jealous for what ever reason. As I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of some one else speak. As I just then did in fact begin to listen as to just what Pokes had to say, at that.
"Yes... I can get him..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes just as soon as I had heard the goblin say what he had said.
As it was that I did in fact know that I did not want him in my tent. Though I knew that I had let him in quite a bit of some time ago. As he had not stolen any thing for either of us then.
Either way, I still didn't like it right now at all, at that. As it was that I then did in fact poke my head out of the tent, all at the exact same time too. As I then did in fact start to go and speak up my self, at that.
"Don't bother... I am up..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes squinted still as I had said that.
It was clear that it had kind of shocked the goblin, at that. As he did in fact almost seemed to have been scared of it, all at once. As I did in fact see him go and jump back, all at the exact same time too.
Steve either didn't seem to notice as to the fact that it was the case. Or he simply didn't seem to care what so ever, at that. As I then did in fact begin to start to hear him go and speak back to me, at that.
"Excellent... Let's get your tent packed up and get ready to leave then..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he did in fact seem to smile just as soon as it was that he had said that.
As it was clear to me that he was in fact ready to be on his way. As my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide as I knew it was the case. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and shake my head back at him.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I then also began to speak back to him. As it was clear to me that he was confused as to just why I had done as such a thing.
"Well... I want to get some thing to eat before we leave please..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I was not at all too sure why I was saying that to him right now. As it was that I knew that I was the leader, and that it was my choice to make.
Steve did in fact seem to stare at me with his eyes wide for some time. As it was that it seemed like he didn't have much to say back to that. As it was that he did in fact simply seem to stay silent for some time.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, at that. That was when it was that he then did in fact go and nod back to me. As he then also began to start to speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Yes... Of course... Go ahead Michael..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see him nod back to me once again.
As it was that he had done as such a thing like that, all at once. And I had in fact caught the whiff of the food that was ahead of me. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to walk past him.
I felt like I couldn't care less about any thing at all in the world. As it was that I did in fact simply just seem to get over to the rest of the group. As it was that it did in fact seem like they were all done eating for the most part.
As it was that I had in fact got to the rest of them, all at once. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Dick. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"Oh! Well look who finally decided to join us on this fine morning!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have a smile on his face as he had said that.
He didn't seem to be smirking at all, what so ever. As it seemed like it was no ill intent on what it was that he had in fact said. As I let out a soft sigh of some relief to my self, all at the exact same time too.
I then did in fact go to the middle of the group, all of the sudden. As it was that I just then began to go and speak up my self, at that. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that they had to say, at that.
"Okay... Well did you at least leave some food for me?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that just as it was that I had said that. I did in fact just seem to notice that they all did in fact seem to go silent.
It seemed like no one had a single word to say back to me, all at once. As it was that it did in fact kind of have me a little bit worried. As it was that I did in fact wonder if they had liked the food just as me.
And it was that they had in fact finished it off, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact seem to hear the voice of Owen. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Well... Bradley did eat a lot... But no... There is still plenty for you to have a couple of servings..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that. As it was that he did in fact roll his eyes just as he had said that.
As it was that Bradley did in fact seem to look at him with his eyes wide. As it was that he didn't seem to under stand why he had brought up his name. In which I did in fact seem to under stand as to why.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to know that he ate a ton. As it was that I did in fact just seem to roll my eyes a little bit my self. Just as soon as it was that I did in fact begin to hear Bradley go and speak, at that.
"Hey... What was that about? I'm not fat!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that he still did in fact not under stand it at all.
Just as soon as it was that Bradley had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that a few of the others did in fact seem to laugh. As it was that Bradley then did in fact seem to join in as it was the case.
I felt better, as it seemed like every one else seemed to be good. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to simply walk over to the pot. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Limbsy go and speak to me just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
"There is plenty for you Michael... A lot more than just a couple servings..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact go and nod back to me just as it was the case.
As soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to feel a whole lot better. As it was that I then did in fact go and smile back to the dwarf, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to nod back to him. And I also then did in fact go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Thank you so much for that Limbsy... And for every thing that you have done for us so far... I am truly grateful for all of it..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that the dwarf then did in fact all of the sudden have his eyes grow wide, at that. As it was that he did in fact seem to almost be surprised as to just what I had said. As it was that in the end, he then did in fact shake his head back at me.
It was clear to me that the dwarf was in fact pleased by what I had said. But at the same time as well, I could also tell he was trying to stay humble. As I then did in fact begin to hear him once again speak back to me.
"Like I said... Your father did so much for our people... I will never be able to repay it... So eat up... And enjoy..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he then did in fact once again nod back to me. As it was that he then did in fact walk away just as soon as he had said that. As it was clear that it was that the case was closed on that, none the less.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to let out a heavy sigh. As it was that I did in fact get my mind and my focus on to the food.
I then did in fact just seem to all of the sudden get a bowl for my self. As it was that I then also began to pour the stew in to my bowl. As it was that I did in fact go and speak to my self just as soon as it was the case.
"This is going to be great..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact look at the stew, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it did in fact look like the same stew that we had.
But I knew that it was not the case what so ever, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to smile, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to take my first bite in to it.
The flavor as it seemed to hit my tongue, was the best in the world. As I wish that I could savor it all day. As it was that I closed my eyes, as I did in fact simply continue to eat.