Chapter 5: Through There

I laid in bed, as it was clear to me that it was the early morning. As I knew that I should be up at this point. As I had seen already that Kips had in fact got out of his bed.
I felt like either he or Steve was going to come in at any moment. And they were going to tell me that I needed to get up for the day. As it was that I did in fact let out a rough sigh just as I had thought on that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to lift my self up. And I then did in fact begin to speak to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"These beds aren't very comfortable any ways... At least I got better sleep than I did in a tent though..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to grunt at what I had said at the end.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said that. That was when it was that I did in fact get up. And I then did in fact begin to start to undress and change my clothes.
I closed my eyes just as it was that I had done as such. As it was that I face did in fact just seem to pop up in my head. As it was that I just seemed to moan to my self as I saw the face.
"Meghan..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self gently. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to wince. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that.
As it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact begin to simply just open my eyes.
I was glad that no one was in the room with me just now. To have heard as to just what it was that I had said. As it was that I did in fact feel quite a bit guilty about all of it.
I knew that I should not be having those kind of thoughts. Especially not for a witch who could have been in my head all that time. As it was that I once again just seemed to speak to my self out loud, just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
"She isn't in my head right now though..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at once. As it was that I then once again shook my head a bit to my self just as I had said that.
I was not at all too sure as to just what it was that I was thinking. As it was that I felt like I was being very stupid, all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and put on my boots, as I had changed out of my old clothes, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I was about to put on my last boot. That was when it was that the door did in fact just seem to open with out knocking. As it was that I did in fact begin to hear the voice of Kips just as it was the case.
"Michael... Steve wanted me to get you up and come with us- Oh... Never mind, you're already up... Good job!" He did in fact just seem to say. As he had a genuine smile just as soon as it was that he had said that.
I just seemed to stare back at my friend for a bit of some time. Before it was that I then did in fact roll my eyes right back at him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to keep my self calm just as soon as it was the case.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to get up. That was when it was that I did in fact walk over to Kips. And I then went right on ahead and began to speak back to my friend.
"Well... I'm up... What exactly does Steve want from me?" I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as soon as I had said that.
I knew that I was still a little bit worried as to the fact. That Steve might be upset for the way that things had gone last night. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp as those thoughts went through my head.
As it was that I just seemed to stare at Kips for a few more moments. That was when it was that he did in fact just seem to blink his eyes a few times. And he then did in fact begin to go and speak right back on over to me.
"Well... I don't know what he wants... But I have to guess it is important... Either way you need to go... We will figure things out when we get there..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to head out the bed room door. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes as he did so. As it was that I left the bed room and picked up my bag just before doing so.
As once it was that we seemed to be out of the bed room. I then did in fact just seem to notice that it was. That he did in fact just seem to be standing still for a few moments.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to start to speak to Kips. As I made sure that he could hear as to just what it was that I had to say.
"Well... You lead the way... I don't have a single clue where we need to go..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I had my eyes wide just as I had said that to him.
How ever, I also did in fact have a serious look on my face. That way I made sure that he knew that I was being for real with him. Just as soon as it was that he then did in fact just seem to nod back to me.
Just as soon as it was that I had seen him do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact feel much better. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply go and walk with him.
Just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that how ever. I also heard him seem to say some thing to me though he didn't look at me. As it was that I listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say.
"Well... We are going to the mayors room... I would assume that you would know where that was at... Maybe you were just tired last night..." He did in fact just seem to say.
I saw him roll his eyes at me just as he had said that. As it was that I was quite a bit lost by the fact that he had done as such a thing like that. As it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact gone and blinked my eyes. I then also began to shake my head right back on over to him. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... Well you act like I knew where Steve was going to be at... For all I know he could be at the edge of the village ready to leave..." I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
As it was that I then did in fact squint my eyes at Kips. Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that, none the less. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact hear him seem to go and speak back to me.
"Fair enough I suppose... But you don't think he'd actually go out there with out figuring some things out first, right?" He did in fact just seem to say. As he did in fact just seem to try to take one last shot at me.
How ever, I knew that I was not going to let that work. As it was that I did in fact just seem to roll my eyes back at him in return. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply ignore him, all at once.
I knew that there was nothing more that I had to say. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see as to just where we were at. As it was that I then finally began to go and speak back to my friend.
"Well... Can we just go and walk in to the room then?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to walk up to the front door, all at once. Just as soon as it was that I had said as such.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I saw that Kips then put his hands in front of me. As it was clear that he was trying to stop me for what ever reason or another.
I was a little bit lost as to just why he was doing as such as first. As it was that I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes at him, all at once. And I then did in fact begin to start to hear him go and speak back to me as well.
"No... Just because you can go and do that at your home, doesn't mean we shouldn't at least respect them..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he was trying to prove a point to me, all at once.
I had my eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had done such a thing like that. As it was that I was a little bit lost by it. As I knew that he was right with the fact that I just walked in to the castle at my home.
As it was that I had heard as to just what he had said. I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to him. As I made sure that he could hear as to just what it was that I felt like I had to say back to him, at that.
"Well... What exactly are we supposed to do then?" I did in fact just seem to say to my friend. As it was that I was in fact quite a bit lost and confused as to just what I should do.
As it was that I just seemed to stare at him with my eyes wide. That was when it was that he then just seemed to roll his eyes at me. As it was that he then did in fact let out a rough sigh, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, just as soon as he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that he just seemed to turn his head away from me. And he then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to me, all at once.
"Well... How about you just watch and learn... Actions speak louder than words..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to wince at what it was that he had just said.
I knew that it was a fact as to just what it was that he had said. But it often felt like at times it was often not true. As I knew that a lot of people got away with a lot of lies.
Just as soon as it was that I had seemed to have thought on that. I then did in fact also just seem to go and shake my head a bit to my self. And I then did in fact begin to start to speak, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... I guess so..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it felt like I was kind of just talked to my self. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact begin to go and see him walk up to the door.
And he then did in fact begin to start to knock on it. As if it was that he was at some ones home, all at once. As it was that I did in fact begin to go and tilt my head just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to see. That it was in fact a voice that was in side of the room, all of the sudden.
"Yes... Who might this be?" I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Sir Yondo seem to say, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh.
Just as soon as it was that I had heard as to what he had said. That was when it was that I heard Kips speak up. So that they could hear as to just what it was that he had to say.
"It is me Kips, and Michael..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact point out his name. As well as the fact that he did in fact just seem to point out mine.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I then began to wake my self up, all at once. And I then did in fact begin to go and let out a rough sigh, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. I then did in fact once again hear the voice of Sir Yondo. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say from in side of the room, at that.
"Very well... You may come in side the room then..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As he did in fact seem to be calm, just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had even said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I saw Kips then begin to go and open the door, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that he then did in fact just seem to look back at me. And he then began to speak to me quietly with his eyes squinted at me.
"You see... They would not have respected us if we were to just barge in to the room..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to him. As I felt like it made sense when it was that he had in fact put it that way.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at the man for a few more moments, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him walk further in to the room. As it was that I graciously closed the door behind us, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Mitch. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Why does he get to sleep in when the rest of us have to get up early?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact not seem to be happy at all with what he had said.
As it was that I had in fact heard as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I saw the others seem to agree with him. Though no one seemed to step up and say any thing about it, all at once.
As they did in fact realize as to who the guy was that was complaining. As it was that I did in fact just seem to do my best to try to stay calm. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply speak back to him, at that.
"If it makes you feel any better, I have been up for a couple hours at least..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have my eyes wide as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to what I had said. It was clear to me that it had not made him feel any sort of better. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see him go and squint his eyes back at me.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him look away. As it was that the room did in fact just seem to stay in silence, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Steve. As it was that the man then did in fact begin to go and speak, at that.
"Mitch is right though... Since you are the leader after all, you should be the one leading us... You don't just get to pick and choose when you want to lead..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, at that.
He had his eyes wide just as it was that he had said that. As it was clear that he was simply just being petty for what had happened last night. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh as I realized it was the case.
I did in fact just seem to do my best to try to act as calm as I could. As I did in fact just seem to roll my eyes back at him. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak, all at the exact same time as well.
"Okay... Well I think we should get this started in stead of sitting here babbling..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact once again bring up a fair point on what I had said.
Though I also did in fact just seem to remind my self. That I needed to remember that in the back of my head, at that. That way no one was to complain about it in the future, never the less.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Sir Yondo. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say.
"Well... I assume that you have come here this morning to look for people to help guide you through the wild dwarven lands..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As he had his eyes wide just as soon as he had said that. He did in fact just seem to smile, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that it was clear that he was excited for what ever reason about things.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Steve. As it was he then did in fact begin to go and speak up, all of the sudden.
"Actually we just came to say good bye, and to give you some gifts for your hospitality..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide as well, just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes in surprise. As it was clear that Sir Yondo was just as confused as it was that I seemed to be.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact begin to see Sir Yondo shake his head back at him. As it was that he also then began to go and speak back to him, all at once.
"Daniel gave us all that we could ever ask for... We will be for ever in his debts... Though he did tell me one thing, and he was right about you humans having such high egos..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was clear that he was not at all happy with what Steve had said. As it was that I felt like Steve was making a big mistake. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at him with my eyes wide, at that.
Steve didn't seem to care about a thing, all at once. As I was not all too sure as to just what had got in to him. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear him speak back to the mayor, all at the exact same time too.
"Is it our ego? Or is it just not us trusting a dwarf?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact squint his eyes at the dwarf just as he had said that.
It was clear that it had in fact made the dwarf uncomfortable. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said that. As it was that I was not at all too sure as to just what this was all about.
I did in fact just seem to try my best to keep my self calm. As the dwarf let out a very uncomfortable laugh, at that. Before it was that he then did in fact begin to speak back to Steve, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... I suppose you have a fair point about that... But do know when you get to that point, that you should have accepted the offer I gave..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as he had said that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As it was that my eyes were in fact wide just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to start to go, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to simply hear Steve speak back to the dwarf, one last time.
"Yep... Well, if that is the case, than I suppose we should head on our way, after you hand us a map..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted just as he had said that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to go and look back at the dwarf. As it was that I saw that his eyes were wide just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that kind of way. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see the dwarf go and nod. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him, just as he had done such a thing.
"Well of course... There are maps in side the chest at the end table over there for you to get... I wish you the best of luck fellow men..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
As it was clear to me that he was genuine on what he had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to look back at Steve, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I heard his voice. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say.
"Mitch, go get us 3 maps, one for me, one for Michael, and one for Bradley..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact look right at Mitch just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I saw Mitch go and nod back to Steve. As I then did in fact go and see Mitch go to the end table, and open the chest.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Sir Yondo. As it was that I once again began to listen as to just what he had said.
"Oh, and when you get the map, there will be a marker for the kings mountain... We will be all the way at the bottom, furthest one down... Just follow the trail to the north west..." He did in fact just seem to say.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to get handed a map. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn the map the correct way, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to look at it. As it was that I did in fact see that the kings place was directly north, all of the sudden.
I was a little bit lost by it, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact look at Sir Yondo, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact begin to speak to him, just as soon as it was the case.
"But that gets off of trail and would take much longer..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I then did in fact just seem to see the dwarf go and squint his eyes back at me. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go listen as to just what he had to say, as well.
"Well... On the map, it says Dead Skull Valley... Trust me, you don't want to go through there..."