Chapter 37: Show Some Respect

The last few days had been a lot more easy on our soul. Though there were some outburst and some fights amongst the men. Which felt like a bit more than the usual, at that.
But I felt like it would be over with soon enough. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh. As it was that I then also began to speak out loud to my self, at that.
"This is good... We are making a good pace and progress..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I had a bit of a smile on my face just as soon as it was that I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I noticed that Kips had heard what I had said. As it was that I saw him turn his head right on over to me, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had seen him do as such a thing like that. He then also began to go and speak right on over to me. As I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say to me, never the less.
"Well... That is one way to look at things... I hope so..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that just as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said.
That was when it was that I heard some loud voices from behind us. As it was that it made the both of us turn our heads over to it. As it was clear that there was some more fighting going on behind us.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then blinked my eyes just a few times. And I then did in fact begin to simply go and listen as to just what was going on.
"Fuck off Dick... This isn't a time to be joking around... I want to go home..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact just seem to push Dick as he had said that.
The smirk that Dick seemed to have had on his face before. Did in fact just seem to go away as his friend had pushed him, at that. As it was that he then did in fact begin to start to get a bit angry, at that.
As it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then heard the voice of Dick, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say back to Connor, at that.
"Yeah... You act like you are the only one who isn't missing home... I am just trying to lighten things up ass hole..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. It seemed to be clear to me that Connor didn't want to hear it. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to turn his head away from Dick, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then all of the sudden saw Dick go and push him back. As it was that I then began to speak to my self out loud, at that.
"Oh... Great..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to continue to stare for some time, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to blink my eyes. As it was that Connor seemed like he had had enough of every thing, at that.
Connor then did in fact drop his bag, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact begin to look right back at Dick. As it was that I then began to start to hear him yell back at him, at that.
"Fuck you Dick... I'm tired of your shit man... Time some one taught you a bit of a lesson..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact have his fists balled up just as soon as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact see some one go and step in, at that.
I saw that it was in fact Bradley who was doing such a thing. As it was that I then did in fact look at the big guy, all at once. As I then began to listen as to just what he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright! Enough! I can't stand to see my friends fighting!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact see that it was that he was the one to step in.
I felt a bit better just as soon as it was that it was the case. As I let out a bit of soft sigh of some relief to my self all at once. And I then did in fact begin to start to look away.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then heard the voice of Dick speak. As I gulped, just as soon as it was that I then listened as to just what he had to say.
"Friends... Big guy! Who said that we were friends?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact let out an obnoxious laugh just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to see that it was. That Bradley seemed to be a bit hurt by what it was that Dick had said.
I then did in fact just seem to put his arms down, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact see him look right at Dick. As it was that he then did in fact begin to speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Fine... You want to get your ass beat... Be my guest..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he then began to step back, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he then just seemed to let what was going on between Dick and Connor continue. As it was that I did in fact groan as it was the case. As it was that I then began to start to hear Connor speak, at that.
"Alright then Dick... Let's settle this like real men!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he then began to ball up his sleeve. Not seeming to care that it was in fact cold out side, at that.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I then did in fact begin to start to hear Dick laugh. As it was that it seemed like he still was not taking this serious.
He then did in fact just seem to shake his head, at that. As he then did in fact go right on ahead and speak. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say.
"Real men? I only see one of us being a real man right here... You are sounding really soft right now Connor..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then did in fact begin to start to ball up his sleeve.
As it was clear that he knew he was at the point of no turning back. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it angered Connor even more. As it was also clear that he was not turning back, at that.
I felt like I had to step in and do some thing at this point. As it was clear that the men wanted to see a fight. As it was that I then began to speak right to Steve, who was close by me.
"Are you not going to do any thing about this Steve? These are your men..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had my eyes squinted at him just as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. Steve had not seemed to have had a care in the world as to just what was going on. As it was that he then did in fact simply go and blink his eyes a few times, at that.
Steve just seemed to continue to stare at me with a blank look. Until it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to me. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say.
"What am I supposed to do? I am not the leader, am I?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a bit of a smirk on his face. As to just what it was that he had said to me, all at the exact same time too.
I was a bit shocked by the fact that he had said that, all at once. As my eyes did in fact just seem to grow a little bit wide. As it was that I had in fact taken in just what it was that he had in fact said to me.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case how ever. That was when it was that I felt like I couldn't help but to get a bit upset. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak out loud, all at once.
"Thanks... Ass hole..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact look away from him. As I saw that he had his focus off of me now, all at once.
He now seemed to be enjoying the fact that Dick and Connor were fighting. As it was that I had already seen one swing and miss from Connor. In which it was that Dick was already mocking him for that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Kips. As it was that he did in fact just seem to speak to me from right by my side, at that.
"He does have a bit of a fair point there Michael... You have taken in as the leader now... You have a job that needs to be done..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was clear to me that he had seen all that had gone down. And the fact that it was that Steve had denied my request to help. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could.
I then did in fact just seem to shake my head, at that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to look back at Kips at that. As it was that I then began to speak back to him my self, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yeah... I guess so..." I did in fact just seem to say back to my friend. As it was that I did in fact have quite a bit of a blank look on my face. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said.
As it was that I had just seemed to have been lost in my thoughts. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to start to see. That the fight was now actually starting to take hits, all at the exact same time too.
I did in fact see that Connor had finally landed a swing on Dick. As it was that Dick then did in fact get knocked back down to the ground. As he got up and began to speak back to his friend in a not so happy voice.
"Oh... You are about to pay for that one Connor... You don't even know what you have just started..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then blinked my eyes just a few times. And I then did in fact begin to start to hear Connor speak back to him, him self.
"Yeah... Really? Try me then..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact lift his shoulders up. As it was that he did in fact get ready to take a swing from Dick.
As it was that I had realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear Kips speak. As it was clear to me that he was talking right to me, all of the sudden.
"I would do some thing now before things get too out of hand..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that he had his eyes wide still, just as soon as it was that he had said that.
I knew that what it was that my friend had said was true. As it was that I did in fact feel a bit afraid to step in and do some thing. As it was that I felt like I might have to take a punch from a grown man if so.
As it was that I just seemed to think on that for a second or so. That was when it was that I stared back at Kips. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak to him, all at once.
"Okay... And what the hell is it that I am supposed to do? I am still the smallest one out of all of you..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver just as I had done before. That was when it was that I saw Kips blink his eyes a few times, at that.
It was clear to me that he was not at all too sure as to just what to say back to me, all at once. As it was that it did in fact not seem to help me at all. As it was that he eventually did in fact begin to go and speak, at that.
I did in fact seem to blink my eyes a few times my self at first. As I was not at all too sure as to just what he was about to say to me. As I then did in fact begin to listen to him either way.
"I don't know... That sounds like some thing you will have to figure out for your self there Michael..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. It kind of did in fact just seem to upset me a bit. Though I did in fact know that I could not blame him for that being so.
I knew that he was not used to being a leader him self, at that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply turn my head away from him. And I then did in fact start to get my focus back on to what was going on.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, at that. That was when it was that I then began to start to walk a few steps forward. As it was that I then also began to speak to my self quietly as I did as such a thing.
"Well great... Here goes nothing..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
That was when it was that I then began to hear the both of them speak. As it was that I heard the voice of Dick as it was that I looked at him. And I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Damn... You are even a bigger pussy than Mitch is! And that's saying a lot!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As even though he had a bruise on his face, he still was not backing down.
He continued to hold that smile, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that Mitch was not at all too happy as to what he had said. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear him speak out loud, at that.
"Hey... What the hell man? Leave me out of this non sense..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that Mitch didn't want to be in any of this right now.
As he seemed to be the only one who was not cheering this on. As it was that it made sense to me, at that. As I knew he was going to have to be the one to bandage them up.
I got my mind and my focus off of all of that, all at once. As it was that I knew that none of that seemed to matter. As I then in stead, began to start to go right on ahead. And I then began to hear Connor speak, at that.
"Fuck off man! I'm gonna kill you for you saying shit like that!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As for a second I thought he was about to pull out his sword and swing at Dick.
As it was that I was lucky that it was in fact not the case what so ever. As I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to start to see Connor run up on Dick, all at once.
As he then tackled him to the ground, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact blink my eyes just as soon as it was the case. As I knew that I needed to step in before things got too bad.
I then did in fact begin to start to run up on them both my self. As I then did in fact try to get in between them, all at the exact same time too. As I then did in fact go and speak out loud, all at the exact same time too.
"Stop it! Damn it you 2! You are wasting our time!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was the best that I felt like I could think of to say, at that.
As it was that I had in fact got in between the both of them. That was when it was that I was surprised to see Connor push me back. As it was that I then did in fact fall back in the dirt in some shock my self.
I was surprised as to just what it was that was going on. As the crowd did in fact seem to cheer even louder. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then all of the sudden heard an insanely loud shout. As it was that I then all of the sudden began to listen as to just what he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Stop it damn it! Stop all of this stupid non sense! We need to focus on the path ahead!" I did in fact hear the loud voice of Limbsy say. As just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said.
It was clear that every one had in fact heard that. As it was that every one then did in fact begin to start to go dead silent. As it was that even Dick and Connor had seemed to have stopped, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then started to hear the voice of Owen. As it was that he then did in fact begin to speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Who are you to stop us dwarf? You think your shout scares us?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact seem to be very angry, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then looked back at the dwarf. As I had my eyes wide just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case.
I knew that I had heard of a dwarven shout before, all at once. As I had in fact completely forgotten about it. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shiver, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
I knew that it meant that it was a true dwarven king, none the less. As I was not all too sure as to just what else to say, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak out loud, at that.
"You guys need to stop... The dwarf is right! He is a true king... You should show him some respect..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said, all at once. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Aaron speak, at that. As I then looked back at the man, and I then began to listen as to just what he had to say.
"Why should we Michael? We are humans... He is a dwarf... Why should we care about a dwarf? They have stayed hidden from us for so long... Clearly they are afraid of us..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he didn't even seem to be him self when he had said that. As it was that I did in fact blink my eyes in a bit of shock. As it was that I then did in fact try to stay as calm as I felt like I could do.
Just as soon as I had tried to have done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact start to hear the voice of Limbsy. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what the dwarf had to say, once again.
"You shouldn't listen to me... But you should at least listen to your leader..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he did in fact have a blank look on his face just as he had said that.
It was clear that he had proven a very fair point, all at once. As it was that I then noticed that every one had in fact gone silent. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to feel a bit better about things.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Dick. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all at once.
"And why should we listen to a boy?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As he had a bit of a smirk on his face just as it was that he had said that.
As it was that it did in fact kind of upset me as to what he had said. As to the fact that every one seemed to be agreeing with him. As it was that they did in fact seem to be treating me like a kid, all at the exact same time too.
I felt like I wanted to say some thing about it, but I just couldn't. As I kept my head quite a bit low to the ground, all at once. As it was that I heard the voice of Limbsy as he seemed to go and speak up in my defense.
"He might not be a man... But he is the prince, and the grand son of your king... Show some respect..."