Chapter 34: The Sound Of Freedom

It was silent, as it was that it kind of did in fact have me a bit worried. As to the fact that it was that we were about to go in to a tunnel. As for all I knew, this could be some sort of trap.
It wasn't the fact that I didn't trust the others at all. But I felt like this could in fact go very bad for us. As it was that I did my best to try to stay calm, though I did in fact still shiver.
Just as soon as it was that I had been that sort of way. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Bradley speak. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to what the big guy had to say, at that.
"Alright... If every one has their lights ready to guide the way... We are free to head in then... Make sure that we don't lose our partners..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact seem to blink my eyes. As it was that I did in fact simply go and nod back to him, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that as well. That was when it was that I also began to hear the voice of Aaron speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"I don't have a partner... Who am I supposed to go with?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact have quite a bit of a worried voice just as he had said that. As it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times at first.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that as well. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Dick speak. As he had a bit of a smirk on his face just as he had done as such a thing like that.
I gulped just as soon as I did in fact realize it was the case. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what he was about to say. As I then did in fact listen as to what it was that he had to say either way.
"Well... You still do have your partner with you... At least you will have his ghost..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was clear that he was trying to make a joke about the fact that he was carrying Tom's body.
But no one seemed to find it funny at all, at that. As it was that he then did in fact dip his head low to the ground. Just as soon as it was that he had realized it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Limbsy. As it was that he had a torch in his hand as he then began to speak, at that.
"You can come with me and Pokes if you need to Aaron..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As he did in fact go and nod to Aaron, just as he had said as to what he had said at the end of all of that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I blinked my eyes just a few times. And I then did in fact begin to simply feel a little bit better about the way things were.
As it was that I just seemed to have felt that kind of way, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact go and blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Aaron speak, at that.
"Thank you Limbsy..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he did in fact have quite a bit of a blank and hollow voice just as he had said that. As I felt like I could not help but to feel bad for the poor guy, all at once.
As it was that it seemed to have been the case, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to shiver, at that. As I knew that I had seen dead bodies before, at that.
But I knew that I had never actually seen some one die. As it was that I did in fact just seem to try my best to act as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak, all of the sudden.
"Alright... Can some one hand me a light if I am going to be taking the lead in all of this?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that I needed to see as to just where I was going.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was that I did in fact hear the voice of some one go and speak. As it was that I looked at Owen just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
"Yeah... I've got you... Hopefully it will light up... It just went through some water..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact hand me the torch, all at once.
I did in fact begin to get a bit worried that he might be right. As it was that I did in fact just seem to grab the torch my self. And I then did in fact begin to simply go and hear the voice of some one else speak.
As it was that I turned my head on over to Mitch. As it was that I looked at him right in to his eyes. Just as it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Mine worked just fine..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact hold his torch out, all at once. Almost as if it was that he was in fact offering to give it to me, none the less.
How ever, it was clear that it was in fact not the case at all. As it was that I did in fact continue to simply stand there and stare for some time. Until it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Owen speak to me, just as he had done before.
"There we go..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I heard a quick flick, all of the sudden. Just as it was that I had turned my head to see as to just what it was.
I felt my hand seem to light up with warmth, all at once. As I did in fact just seem to feel a whole lot better just as it was the case. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply go and let out a soft sigh or relief.
Just as soon as it was that I had seen that the torch was now lit. That was when it was that I once again looked at every one around me. And I then did in fact being to start to speak to them, getting the hang of things.
"Alright... Every one follow me lead..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact make sure to have the most blank look possible on my face.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear another voice. As it was the voice of Steve who seemed to speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... We are coming Prince Michael..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact have a blank look on his face just as he had said that.
I was not all too sure as to the fact that it he was saying that. Just due to the fact that I felt like he was jealous that I was in fact leading. As it was that I did in fact simply get those thoughts from out of my head either way.
I then did in fact begin to continue with just what I was doing. As it was that I then did in fact begin to walk in to the cave, all at once. Or the tunnel if that was what it was that we were in fact hoping for.
As it was that I just seemed to have done as such a thing. That was when it was that I heard the dripping of water dropping from the roof. As it was that I then did in fact seem to speak to my self as it was the case.
"I sure hope that this is the way out..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact blink my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact just seem to simply calm my self down, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I seemed to wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact just seem to start to simply go and hear the voice of Mitch speak from behind me, all of the sudden.
"Are we really sure if this is a good idea?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that the man was in fact quite a bit afraid.
I felt like for once I could not blame him for that being the case. As it was that I felt the same sort of way that he did in fact feel. As it was that I did in fact try my best to act as calm as I felt like I could.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, at that. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Kips. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and speak, all at once.
"Relax... If Michael says that this is going to be fine and okay... Than I am sure that it is..." He did in fact seem to say to Mitch, all at once. As it that was in fact going to calm him down, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to not over think on what my friend had said. As I knew that it wasn't exactly my plan to come in to this tunnel. As I had simply agreed on what it was that the goblin had said, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact blink my eyes just a few times. And I then did in fact begin to simply just see that he was fine and he was okay.
As he was walking with Aaron and Limbsy, at that. As it was that I let out a soft sigh just as it was that it had in fact been the case. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Connor go and speak, at that.
"What are you doing Michael? We need to keep going I thought?" He did in fact just seem to say. As he did in fact seem to be a bit lost as to just what it was that I was doing.
As it was that he did in fact have quite a bit of a fair point. And he did in fact have a bit of a fair reason for being that sort of way. As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize that I was in fact standing still.
Just as soon as it was that I did in fact to and realize it was the case. That was when it was that I did my best to act as calm as I could. As it was that I just then did in fact simply begin to turn my head away from that all.
As it was that it had all just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did my best to act like I was in fact just fine. As it was that I did in fact nod back to him, and I then did in fact go and speak to them, all at the exact same time too.
"Sorry... I've got this..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do, at that. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that.
As it was that it had been that sort of way for me, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact go and simply nod, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. In the end, I did in fact let out quite a bit of a soft sigh of some relief. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply go and walk, all at once.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, at that. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the grunt of Steve, at that. As it was that I then also did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, as well.
"We can't afford distractions right now Michael..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was not sure if he was taking a shot at me.
Or if it was that he was in fact proving a very fair point, at that. As it was that I did in fact know that he was in fact right, at that. As it was that I did in fact get the torch, and my focus on to the light, at that.
Just as it was that it had seemed to have been the case, as well. That was when it was that I then did in fact realize that it was a wall in front of me. As I did in fact almost nearly walk right in to it, at that.
I did in fact just seem to stop my self at the last moment how ever. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak up. Just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
"Shit..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to look around. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had even said, at that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to realize that it was. That there did in fact not seem to be any way on the left or right side.
It did in fact seem like we were in fact stuck, at that. As it looked like we were in fact at a dead end in the cave, all at the exact same time too. In which I felt like it was highly disappointing that it was the case.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there in silence for some time. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Owen. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"What is it Michael? What is going on up there?" He did in fact just seem to say to me, at that. As it was clear that he was all the way in the back. On to the fact that it was that he had said as to just what he had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact seem to stop for real this time. As it was that I then did in fact begin to look at every one that was in my group.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then also did in fact let my head drop to the ground. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply go and speak to them all, all at once.
"We are at a dead end... Looks like there is no where to go..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact have quite a bit of a blank and empty voice. On the fact that I had said as to just what I had said.
Every one then did in fact just seem to have their eyes grow wide. As it was that my torch light did in fact seem to shine on their faces. As it was clear that they were all just as disappointed as I seemed to be.
I did in fact just try to stay calm, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then began to start to hear the voice of Limbsy speak. As it was that I then began to listen as to just what the dwarf had to say, at that.
"That is okay... We can just head back out the same way we came... It was a pretty straight shot..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he also did in fact have a fair point on what he had said.
I did in fact seem to calm my self down just as it was the case. As it was that I did in fact continue to simply just go and nod. As it was that I then did in fact go and speak to my self just as it had been the case.
"Yeah... I guess so..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that as much as I knew what he had said was in fact true. It still did in fact not make me feel better about things.
I did in fact continue to look below me with my head low. As it was that I then did in fact try to act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that it still did in fact once again seem to be silence besides the dripping water in the cave, none the less.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Steve. As I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, as he seemed to break the silence, at that.
"That is okay... We first need to make sure that every one is still with us..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact seem to be the same way that he had been last time.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said, at that. I then did in fact begin to go and nod back to the man, all at once. As I did in fact agree with just what it was that he had in fact even just said.
Just as it was that I had seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I began to step up. And I then did in fact decide to speak, at that.
"Well... I am here... Steve is here... Pokes is here... Limbsy is here... So..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact seem to be pointing out the obvious on what I had said.
As it was that I did in fact know that we were the ones at the front. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a soft sigh. As it was that I then did in fact wait for the response of every one else.
Just as soon as it was that I had been that kind of way. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of my friend Kips. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak up him self, at that.
"I am here... I think that every one else is too... I think we are fine to go ahead and leave..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was clear to me that he felt like we were wasting our time on what we were doing.
And to be fair, he might have a fair point on being that way. As it was that I did in fact hate being in this place. Just as much as the rest of us did in fact seem to feel.
As it was that I had just seemed to continue to stare at Kips. That was when it was that I began to hear the voice of Mitch speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Well... As long as every one has their pairs, then let's get out of here... I hate tight areas like this..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was another thing to add to what it was that Mitch did in fact seem to be scared of.
I kind of rolled my eyes, as I did in fact ignore the guy. As I then got my focus on to every one else in stead. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case.
As it was that it had been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact realize they were waiting on me. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to go and speak to them, at that.
"Alright... Follow me again I guess..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact have a blank look on my face just as I had said that. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. And it was that it had seemed like I had walked a few steps. Passing by every one in the group along the way.
I then did in fact hear the voice of Pokes behind me. As he seemed to squeak almost as I heard his voice. As I then stopped, and began to listen as to just what he had to say.
"Wait... Do you not hear that?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As he did in fact have his eyes wide just as it was that he had said that to me.
He seemed to be looking right at me just as he had said that. As if it was me who should be able to hear what it was that he heard. But I simply did in fact not seem to under stand what it was that he was getting at.
Either way, I felt like I had to assume it was some thing bad. As it was that I just then began to shiver, just as I heard the voice of Bradley. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Come on Pokes... You are not getting us distracted... Stop making up non sense to try to stall us..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that he did in fact not believe what it was that Pokes had said.
I felt like I couldn't blame Bradley for being the way either. As I knew that Pokes had lied more than once already, at that. As it was that it felt like it was hard to trust the goblin, none the less.
As it was that I just seemed to be about to turn my head away. And to go and do as to just what it was that we were doing before. That was when it was that I once again heard the voice of the goblin go and speak.
"No... I am being serious! How can you not hear it? The birds! The crickets! They are alive!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As he had his eyes wide just as it was that he had in fact said that.
It was clear to me that he was in fact not lying. As it was that I could see that he had a bit excited smile on his face. As it was that I kind of tilted my head just as soon as it was so.
I still felt like I did not have a clue as to just what he was getting at. But I did in fact feel like I should humour him for it. As it was that I then did in fact begin to speak back to him my self.
"I think you are hearing voices like I did Pokes! We need to get out of this cave..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide as I had said that.
I knew that I was kind of making a bad joke on what I had said. But at the same time as well, I also knew that what I had said might be true. As it was that I then once again began to turn my head away from him.
Just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that how ever. That was when it was that I heard the voice of the dwarf. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak for what ever reason, at that.
"I believe the goblin is being serious... I... I can hear it too!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that he did in fact just seem to smile as well, just as it was that he had said that.
It almost seemed like they were at peace with what was going on. As it was some thing that I still wish that I could feel right now. As it was that I then did in fact begin to squint my eyes at the both of them.
I did in fact just seem to be about to go and speak to them both. When it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Owen speak. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say.
"They are right! I can hear it too!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
I then did in fact just seem to close my eyes for just a few seconds. Which I did in fact feel like that could be a very bad idea for me. But at the same time too, I also felt like I didn't care all too much about it.
As it was that as I seemed to have my eyes closed. That was when it was that I then began to hear as to just what it was that they had heard. As it was that I was a bit shocked as to just how it was the case.
I then did in fact seem to go and blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Steve speak. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what he had to say.
"They are right! It is near by! We need to follow the sound!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact still feel a bit worried by what they were saying.
But at the same time as well, I seemed to feel free now. As it was that I felt like I was at peace with every thing. And that I was now in control of all of my thoughts, at that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then made up my mind. As it was that I then began to go and speak to every one, at that.
"Alright! Let's follow the noise! We need to listen to the sound of freedom!