Interlude

I could hear her voice, as it was some where that was close by. But the further I moved the group towards the voice. It felt like her voice seemed to go further away from me.
It kind of hurt me, but it also kind of did make me think. If it was the fact that she wanted to speak to me alone. And that she didn't want the rest of the group to see it.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when I did in fact seem to come to thinking. As I then began to start to speak to every one that was around me.
"I don't think you can go any further..." I did in fact just seem to say to all of them, at that. As it was that I looked right at my father just as soon as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I saw the men's eyes grow wide, at that. As it was that it was clear that they were surprised by just what I had said.
My father how ever, he seemed to squint his eyes back at me. As it was that he then did in fact begin to hear him speak back to me. As I did in fact go and listen as to just what he had to say.
"If you are saying that you are going to go to her on your own... I have to tell you no my son... That is an obvious trap... They are going to try to single us out..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, at that.
He did in fact seem to be very serious on what he had said. As I felt like he did in fact also have a fair point on what he had said. Except for the fact that I felt like that was not at all what I was in fact worried about.
I did in fact blink my eyes a few times as I stared at him. As it was that I then did in fact go and shake my head back at him. Before I also then began to speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"No... It is her father... But they can't come with us... It has to only be me, she is waiting for me... I will be fine, just make sure you don't lose the men..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that his eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide. As it was clear that he could also tell that I was being serious my self, as well.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I heard the voice of one of the men. As it was that I looked at Kips, just to hear what it was that he felt like he had to say.
"Absolutely not! We need the dwarves to help us guide us through, and we are not losing one already!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at me just as he had said that.
He also kind of had a fair point for what they were doing. But I felt like I could care less as to just what they were doing. As it was that I just then shook my head and spoke back to him, all at once.
"You have Michael... He says he knows, and he can guide you the way... My father will still be with you... Dad, if I don't come back, you have to keep going..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, at that.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I could see that Michael had his head low to the ground. As he had a bit of a guilty look on his face for what ever reason.
I didn't seem to have my focus on the young man how ever. As it was that my focus was in stead on my father. As it was that I then all of the sudden began to hear his voice go and speak back to me, at that.
"Son... I don't want to lose you... I can't take any more losses..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he had a sad look on his face just as he had said that.
It was clear that he was in fact thinking on my mother. When it was that I had in fact heard him say that. As it was that it didn't seem to push me away at all to where I was going.
In stead, it seemed to only make me feel even stronger. As it was that I then did in fact shake my head back to Limbsy. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak to him, all at the exact same time too.
"You won't lose me dad... Trust me... I will find my mother, and I will figure out what happened to her... That is a promise..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact begin to start to close my eyes, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I heard the soft voice of my father speak to me. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what ever he had to say, at that.
"Okay son... I trust you... Go get her!"