Chapter 8: We Will Go

I was a bit surprised as to just how loud the voice seemed to be. As I had to assume that what ever it was that he had used. It was in fact not how loud his voice normally was.
Though, I also felt like I didn't know much about the dwarves. So for all that I knew, I could be wrong about it. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Limbsy, as he spoke. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say.
"You can go ahead and get to what you need to do... I assume that has to do with you at least... We can box up your food and bring it with you..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
He had clearly made a very fair assumption on what he had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. Before it was that I then did in fact begin to go and nod back to the dwarf.
I then did in fact pick up my bag that had been by my side. And I then did in fact look at Kips as well, at that. As I did in fact speak to him just as I did as such a thing like that.
"Come on Kips... You know that they will be waiting for us..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact have a very serious look on my face just as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way. That was when it was that I saw that Kips with his eyes wide, at that. He then did in fact eventually go and nod back to me, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had seen him do as such a thing like that. I then began to start to leave the room, all at once. As I felt a bit bad as to the fact that we were leaving them.
As I knew that they said they would bring us the food. But I also knew that it would have been good for us to have a meal with them. As it was that I spoke to my self quietly, just as soon as it was the case.
"We could have made friends..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I could. Just as soon as it was that I had got to the front door.
Just as soon as it was that I was in fact at the front door. I did in fact hear the voice of Kips, all at once. As he did in fact just seem to speed to me from right by my side.
"Don't give up on things too quickly now Michael... I am sure that some one will offer to help..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he had his eyes wide still just as soon as he had said that to me, all at once.
As it felt like he was just kind of saying that to have his hopes up. Rather than the fact that he actually believed what he had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact go and shake my head. And I also then began to go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yeah... I hope so... But right now we just need to get out there and meet up with them..." I did in fact just seem to say back to him. As it was that I did in fact have a serious look on my face just as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had heard as to just what I had said. That was when it was that he once again seemed to nod back to me. As it was that he then did in fact follow me out the front door of the place.
Once it was that the both of us were in fact out there. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to look out, all at once. To just where it was that the town square was at, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. And I had in fact already seen the amount of dwarves that were there right now. I then did in fact begin to go and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Here goes nothing...." I did in fact just seem to say. Though I did in fact sure hope that this was not just nothing. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said to my self.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way. And I had in fact began to have headed that way. That was when it was that I heard a lot of not so happy voices.
I gulped just as soon as it was that I heard it was the case. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I could. Just as soon as it was that I heard the voice of one lady go and yell.
"What is going on Sir Yondo? Why is there a goblin in our court yard?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she seemed to be fairly upset just as she had said that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp as soon as it was the case. As it was that I remembered the fact that it was that Prince Pokes had said. That the goblins and dwarves did not get along what so ever.
I then did in fact just seem to go and look at the goblin. Who I saw was at the center of all of the attention, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to do my best to stay calm as I saw him.
Just as soon as it was that I seemed to have looked right at the goblin. I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Sir Yondo. As it was that he once again began to speak to every one who was in the town square.
"Relax... The goblin came with the men... He is on a very important journey with them and he is there to help guide them..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he had his eyes wide just as he had said that.
It was clear that he was not at all too trusting on the goblin what so ever. Though he kind of felt obligated to have said that. As it was that it seemed to only make the people feel worse about things.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to what he had said. I then heard a voice of a male dwarf from not at all too far away. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say.
"Yeah... And do the humans not know what the goblins are like?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver just as soon as it was the case.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go. And I then squinted my eyes at Prince Pokes. As it was that I saw that he had his head a little bit low to the ground.
I saw that he had a bit of a guilty look on his face as well. As it was that it did in fact kind of make him out to be a little bit suspicious. As it was that I did in fact squint my eyes just as soon as it was the case.
I just seemed to do as such a thing like that for some time. Until it was that I once again heard the voice of Sir Yondo, at that. As it was that I listened as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"These humans are looking for their prince Daniel Jewel as I am sure you remember him... He helped the goblins out as well, and I am sure they are helping him out in return... No more questions til we are all together now please..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
I saw that the dwarf had a very serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare at him for some time.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that the voices seemed to die down just a little bit. As it was clear that they were doing as to just what it was that their mayor had said to do.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I heard the loud voice of some one else. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that they had to say.
"Michael... I need you to come up here with me and Sir Yondo... You are going to have to explain what is going on right now, and what we need to do..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I saw that Steve had his eyes squinted at me. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said to me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like it. That was when it was that I felt like he was doing that for a reason. To let me know that I was the one who had been on board with this whole thing.
I felt like he had a fair point in saying it as well, all at once. As it was that I did in fact begin to go and walk on over to where he was at. As it was that I spoke to my self quietly, all at the exact same time too.
"It's like the king said... I have to get used to this kind of stuff... Some day I will be the king too..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to go and stare. And I then did in fact begin to walk up the steps with Steve, all of the sudden.
As it was that the both of us were in fact walking up. That was when it was that I saw him look right at me. As it was that I then did in fact begin to also hear him speak to me, at that.
"I hope you are ready for this Michael..." He seemed to say to me. As it was that he seemed to show no such sort of mercy. On to the fact that it was that he had said as to just what he had said to me.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I then did in fact just seem to simply squint my eyes back at him for some time. Before it was that I then did in fact begin to just simply nod back to him.
I knew that it was a little bit of a lie, as to just what I had done. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and let out a rough sigh. As it was that I then did in fact go and speak out loud as I did as such a thing.
"I will be fine... I will manage..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it did in fact seem like it was more some thing that I was saying to my self. Just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said.
It didn't seem to bother Steve at all really, at that. As it was that he seemed to have his eyes off of me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that we were at the top of the tower.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to be at the top my self. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Sir Yondo. As it was that he did in fact begin to speak to us, all at the exact same time too.
"They are ready to hear what it is that you have to say... If needs be, I will step in and help when I can..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he looked at us both with his eyes wide, just as soon as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact nod right back at the dwarf. Though I also did in fact just seem to shiver as I did as such a thing like that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that as well. I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Steve, at that. As he had a smirk on his face just as soon as it was that he seemed to speak, at that.
"Alright Michael... Now is your time to shine... Let's see it..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that it seemed like he had a lot of doubt in his voice just as soon as it was that he had said that.
I knew that it was not just the fact as to what the king might have told him. As to the fact that we had been together long enough. For him to know that it was hard enough for me to do this in our group.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I just seemed to close my eyes, at that. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak to my self quietly, at that.
"I've got this... I've got this..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact open my eyes just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I went to the very top, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then began to stare down at all of the dwarves, at that.
I saw that a lot of them did in fact not seem to be at all too happy. As it was that I was the face that they were all looking at. As it was that I then did in fact even hear one of them go and speak, at that.
"Who exactly is this? And why are you waisting our time?" I did in fact hear her say, all of the sudden. As just as it was that I had heard as to just what it was that she had said.
That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to freeze up. As it was just as it was that I had in fact feared. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay calm.
Just as soon as it was that I just seemed to be lost as to what to say. That was when it was that I heard Sir Yondo go and step in. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Please respect this man... He is the son of Prince Jewel... You shall treat him with respect... For what it is that he has to say..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
As it was that I looked at the mayor just as he had said that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that he had his eyes squinted at the crowd. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said.
As soon as it was that I had heard as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I heard a gasp of shock from the crowd. As it was that I heard the same voice of the same lady that had spoke before, at that.
"Oh... I am sorry Prince Jewel... I did not know that it was you... Please do forgive me..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As she had her head low to the ground in guilt as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to stare back at her. And I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too.
It was clear that these dwarves did in fact respect me a lot. As to just who it was that my father was, and what he had done for them. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to her, at that.
"You are forgiven... I am sorry to bother all of you... But we are in a lot of trouble right now... Our king is sick, and I am too young to take the throne for him... There is a very bad man that will take his place if I do not find my father very soon..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I once again did in fact hear a gasp of shock. As well as a bit of a gasp of some worry as to just what I had said.
It was clear that these dwarves must have thought highly of my father. As it was that I just seemed to feel a lot better knowing it was the case. And the fact that they felt that kind of way about me already.
Even though I had not done much as to deserve that kind of respect. I did in fact just seem to feel better, just as I had heard the voice of a male dwarf. As it was that I then listened as to just what he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"We will do what ever it is that we can do to help you... We can never do enough in return for what that man did for our home..." I did in fact just seem to hear him say, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that I had heard as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to smile a bit. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and nod back to the dwarf, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, as well. That was when it was that I then also began to speak back to him. As well as the others, so that they could hear what it was that I had to say, at that.
"Well... We need some dwarves to guide us through your lands... We need to get to your king as soon as possible..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that every ones eyes had drawn wide just as soon as I had said that.
As it was clear that these dwarves did not like their king all too much either, at that. As it was that it seemed like no one was stepping up to volunteer, all at the exact same time too. As it was just as it was that I had in fact feared, all at once.
I felt like it would be okay if it was not for the fact that it was. That I knew that we were going to be going through the Dead Skull Valley. As it was that I did in fact once again try to stay calm just as I had thought on that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I heard a familiar voice go and speak up. As it was that I looked at the dwarf, and I listened as to what they had to say.
"Do you think that Daniel Jewel would not do the same for us? Yes it is the king, but we need to help these humans... I am the first one to step up and volunteer..." I did in fact hear the voice of Limbsy say.
As it was that he had a very serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said. As it was that I did in fact feel much better just as soon as I had heard that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact looked at him. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to smile at him. As it was clear that his son was also on board, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had just seemed to have stared. That was when it was that I heard the loud voice of Steve, at that. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak up, all of the sudden.
"Well... I hope that you know what you are getting in to... We are trying to get there as soon as possible... And your mayor seems to be afraid of the place called Dead Skull Valley..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that he had his eyes squinted. Just as soon as it was that he had said what he had said. As it was almost as if it was that he was trying to sabotage our chances.
As to the fact that we would have dwarves come with us. As it was that I then did in fact hear a loud gasp of shock from the crowd. As it was that I heard the voice of one dwarf go and speak, at that.
"Limbsy! You can't go and lead them through Dead Skull Valley! That would be the death of you!" I did in fact just seem to hear him say. As it was clear that he was trying to convince Limbsy out of it.
I didn't like as to just what it was that he was doing. As it was that I did in fact squint my eyes at the dwarf. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could do in the mean time.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then also began to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak up, all at the exact same time too.
"Look... I don't know what is so bad about the place, but we have no other choice but to go through... We don't have time to take the long route..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand up, at that. As it was that I felt like I needed to remind them as to just who I was. As it was that I just seemed to squint my eyes at the crowd.
The crowd now seemed to be dead silent, all at the exact same time too. That was until I heard the loud voice of a familiar dwarf once again. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what Frolop had to say, at that.
"Like my father said... Daniel would do any thing to help us... Me and my father will go..."