Chapter 47: I Am Your King

It was amazing as to just what it was that I saw all around me. As I did in fact kind of feel bad that my friend Kips had to stay out side. As I felt like he was in fact missing out on what it was that we were seeing.
As it was that I just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact just seem to speak out loud, all at the exact same time too.
"Wow... I wish that we had gold like this in our city..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have my eyes wide as I had said that.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I saw a few of the others look at me. As it was that some of them did in fact nod in agreement.
On the other hand, I did in fact hear the voice of Steve. As it was that he did in fact go and speak to me. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Your grandpa might not have gold... But he sure as hell has a whole lot of money..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that he did in fact seem to be serious on what he had said.
I was a bit lost as to just why it was that he had said that. As I wondered if it was that he might be upset. Which I felt like did not make sense at all, as we didn't really have money in the city.
Every one has a home for the most part besides a few junkies. As it was that you got to get what you had based on your status. As it was that there wasn't really a pay thing at all.
I was a bit lost as to just what it was that he had said for some time. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of his friend Owen. As I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what Owen had to say.
"Yeah... Don't be too harsh on the kid... There isn't a homeless problem in our city like there is here... They were all over the streets here..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact see Steve blink his eyes a few times. As it was that he did in fact also go and nod back to Owen, none the less.
As it was that it had all been over with, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact just seem to turn my head away, at that. As it was that I then did in fact get my focus on to some thing else, at that.
It was the fact that every one seemed to have their eyes on it. As it was that I did in fact hear a once again collective gasp. As it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Connor go and speak, at that.
"Oh my... Gold water?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact seem to take a few steps right on over to it.
As it was that he was immediately met by some guards. That did in fact seem to block his path, at that. In which it was that he did in fact seem to step back, as he realized as to just what it was that he was doing.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I blinked my eyes just a few times. And I then did in fact begin to hear one of the dwarves speak, all at once.
"Stick with your dwarf... Or we will stick it to you..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact almost want to laugh at just what he had said.
But I also knew that I didn't want to draw attention to my self. As it was that I did in fact simply just stare with a bit of a smirk. As they didn't seem to be paying any sort of attention to me at all right now.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see Connor lower his head. As it was that he then did in fact nod back to the guards, at that.
Just as soon as it was that the man had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact also just seem to start to hear him speak back to the guards. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"I'm sorry... It's just so beautiful..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact take a few steps back, all at the exact same time too.
He nearly ran right in to Dick just as he had done as such a thing. As it was that Dick did in fact seem to be a little bit upset by that. As he then did in fact go and speak back to his friend, all at the exact same time too.
"Hey! Watch it Connor!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that he did in fact look almost like he was ready for another fight, none the less.
I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply get my focus on some thing else. As it was that the dwarf did in fact seem to speak back, once again.
"Well Connor... You can't drink that water unless you want to get sick and die... It's just for show..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact seem to roll his eyes just as soon as he had said that.
He seemed to be more at ease just as soon as it was the case. As it was that I did in fact seem to let out a bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self. As it was that I then did in fact seem to get my focus off of all of that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact seem to see Connor nod. As it was that he did in fact smile back at the guard and speak to him, at that.
"Of course... Sorry... Didn't mean any harm on this at all... It's just... Wow, you've got quite a place..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that Connor had said what he had said. That was when it was that I saw his eyes on the ceiling above. As it was that I did in fact see that there seemed to be even more gold hanging, at that.
I did in fact feel like I almost wanted to reach up and snatch some. But I knew that it was an awful idea for me to be thinking just now. As I then did in fact just seem to simply shake my head a bit to my self.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been that way. I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Limbsy speak.
"Come on men... It's not much further for us to go... We need to quit stopping... Thought you were in a hurry..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact squint his eyes at us all just as he had said that.
He did in fact have a fair point on just what he had said. As it was that I did in fact seem to nod to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact also seem to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"Yeah... That's right... We do have to go..." I did in fact just seem to remind my self, at that. As it was that I did in fact get my eyes off of all of the rich things, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self. And I then did in fact simply seem to go and walk with him, at that.
A few of the others did in fact seem to be still stuck in the fountain. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of the dwarf. As it was that I once again listened as to just what he had to say, at that.
"You ought to listen to him..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact once again pull out his axe, all at once. Just as soon as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to see Connor nod. As it was that I did in fact seem to head past him.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact also seem every one else go with him, at that. As it was that they all did in fact seem to follow Limbsy, just as they had done before.
As it was that it had seemed to have just been the case, at that. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to let out a soft sigh of relief. As it was that I did in fact get my focus on to every thing else, at that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all of the sudden. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Mitch. As it was that he did in fact seem to speak, all at the exact same time too.
"You guys aren't very good at controlling your desires..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact see that he did in fact have a grin on his face.
As he then did in fact roll his eyes just as he had said that, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to think back on that, all at once. As I knew that he did in fact have a pretty fair point, none the less.
I kind of dipped my head a bit low to the ground, at that. As it was that I then did in fact seem to hear the voice of Aaron go and speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say.
"There's nothing wrong with being rich Mitch... But there is for being a pussy when we need you..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact seem to have his eyes squinted as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that he then did in fact just seem to go on ahead. And Mitch did in fact just seem to squint his eyes back at Aaron.
It was clear that he was not at all happy or pleased with what he had said. As it was that it always seemed to get under his skin. As it was that he did in fact go and speak back to Aaron, all at the exact same time too.
"Hey... I was there to fight when that thing killed Tom... And I tried to save him..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that he had a fair point on what he had said.
As it was that he had in fact been fairly brave there, none the less. Though I did in fact doubt that the Watcher was on target with him. As it was that I did in fact get my mind off of that, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had seemed to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was. That Aaron did in fact now seem to be angry with Mitch, all at the exact same time too.
I saw that he did in fact have his hand on his belt, at that. Almost as if it was that he was about to pull out his sword, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear him speak back to Mitch, at that.
"But guess what? You didn't save him did you? Now how about you keep his name out of your mouth!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that he did in fact push him self up against Mitch. As it was that Mitch did in fact seem to be quite a bit scared. As it was that he then did in fact seem to take a few steps back, all at the exact same time too.
I saw Mitch go and look at Bradley, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that he was hoping that his friend could help. But it was clear to me that Bradley was paying no such sort of attention, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact get my mind and my focus off of all of that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to wake my self up a bit. And I then did in fact go and speak up, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Enough of it from the both of you! We have more important things at hand right now!" I did in fact just seem to say to them both. As it was that I did in fact try to wake them both up on what I had said.
As it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said. As it was that I did in fact not seem to have an all too happy look on my face. That was when it was that the both of them did in fact look right at me.
Just as soon as it was that they had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact also seem them both go and nod back to me. As it was that I did in fact feel better just as soon as it was that it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that they both then did in fact seem to keep moving. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak to my self out loud, at that.
"That was a lot easier than I expected it to be..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to simply try to stay calm.
I knew that I did in fact not want to jinx my self at all, either. As it was that I then did in fact simply keep my focus on to the fact. That it was that I did in fact need to keep moving. As it was that I did in fact seem to feel better as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact continued to move with the rest of the group. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Steve. As it was that he seemed to speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Good job there Michael... Looks like you are learning... A lot faster than I did at that... You are a natural..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide as he had said that.
My eyes did in fact also just seem to grow wide, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to be a bit lost as to what I had done. As it was that I felt like I had been my normal self.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare back at Steve. That was when it was that I then did in fact seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Thanks... I don't know what I did different this time though..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact admit to him that I didn't have a clue as to what was going on.
As it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said. That was when it was that his eyes did in fact grow wide, at that. As it was that I wondered if he was a bit surprised by what I had said for what ever reason.
Either way, it didn't seem to really matter all too much, at that. As it was that I then did in fact eventually hear him speak back to me. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say.
"You spoke like a leader... You spoke with your chest... They didn't want to go against you because of that... That is all that you need to do..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I was in fact a little bit surprised that he had told me that. As it was that he usually never told me any thing to help. As it was that it did in fact seem to feel at times.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said though this time. I did in fact just seem to smile, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I felt like I could not help but to feel a bit proud of my self.
As it was that I seemed to have felt that way for some time. That was when it was that I also went right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to speak back to Steve, at that.
"Thank you Steve..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact nod to him, all at once. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said to him.
He once again seemed to have his eyes wide, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it seemed like he was almost confused. As to just what it was that I had meant by just what it was that I had even said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to let out a soft sigh. And I then did in fact just seem to start to hear him speak back to me.
"For what? That was all you..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time as well. As he did in fact seem to blink his eyes a few times, all at once.
It once again did in fact kind of make me feel even better. As it was that I did in fact also kind of blink my eyes a few times, at that. Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear another loud voice. As it was that I did in fact turn my head over in that direction, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I heard the voice of a male dwarf speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, all at once.
"Sir Limbsy! Fancy seeing you here! Why have you come again with more of these men?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact tilt his head just as he had said that.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that all of us did in fact seem to just stay silent. Just as it was that Limbsy had in fact told us all to do.
As it was that I was glad that it was in fact the case, all at once. As it was that I just then did in fact let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some relief. Before it was that I then did in fact just go right on ahead and shake my head.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I also did in fact hear Limbsy go and speak. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what the dwarf had to say, at that.
"I am here to speak to my brother... The last time I came here with a man was nearly a decade ago Kildo..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was clear to me that Limbsy did in fact know this dwarf well. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide as he did in fact stare back at him. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once.
That was when it was that I did in fact seem to blink my eyes. As it was that I did in fact do my best to stay silent, all at once. As it was that the dwarf then did in fact go and nod back to Limbsy, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact also start to hear the voice of Kildo, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"Ahhh... Yes... Time flies by here I suppose... I shall let you in..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that the older dwarf then did in fact begin to start to open the door, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at the exact same time as well. That was when it was that I did in fact blink my eyes. As it was that I then did in fact simply get my mind off of all of that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact simply go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact go and see Limbsy roll his eyes at the dwarf.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. I then did in fact also go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact simply go and hear Limbsy speak back, all at once.
"Thank you Kildo... Hopefully this will not be too long..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact let out a heavy sigh just as soon as he had said as to just what it was that he had said.
As soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that the older dwarf did in fact nod. As it was that he did in fact poke his head in to the room that was in fact in front of him.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that he then did in fact go and speak, all at once. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what Kildo had to say, at that.
"High and mighty king! You have some visitors for you!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact seem to fake a happy voice just as it was that he had said as to just what he had said.
It was clear to me that these guards did not like being here. Though no one did in fact seem to out right say any thing about it. As it was that I did in fact seem to shiver as I knew that it was in fact the case.
I did my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I could do. As it was that it did in fact seem to stay silent for some time, at that. As it was that I wondered if the king was there, or if he was maybe asleep, at that.
As it was that I had seemed to have thought on such a thing like that. That was when it was that I heard a loud and booming voice from in side. As it was that it made me jump back as I did in fact listen to it.
"Visitors?! On a day like today? This better be important! Let them in now will you Kildo?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact not seem to be at all happy as to just what he had said.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said it how ever, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I saw the guard look at us. As it was that he then did in fact go and to us, as he spoke to us quietly, at that.
"Best of luck to you all..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that he did in fact seem to be afraid, all at the exact same time too.
He then did in fact seem to shiver just as it was that he had said that. As it was that he then did in fact open the path way in side. For us to go and head on over to the throne, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to hear Limbsy speak. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"This room is the most rich room in the entire kingdom... So please do not be tempted to take any thing... You will be killed..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that he then did in fact seem to turn his head away. As it was that he then did in fact begin to head in to the room, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Bradley. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Geesh... What was that about?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide, just as it was that he had said that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. And I had in fact began to have seen Limbsy go on ahead and head in. That was when it was that I got my mind off of it, as I followed the dwarf in side.
Just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact also go and hear Connor speak. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to what he had to say as I went past him.
"I think he's being serious there Bradley..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I then did in fact see that a lot of the men did in fact now seem to be afraid. As it was that I did in fact just seem to ignore them, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I seemed to head in side. As my eyes once again grew wider than they had ever been before.
I then did in fact seem to look all around me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I saw what it was that I was even stepping on. As it was that I did in fact seem to speak quietly to my self, at that.
"Oh my... He wasn't kidding..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I felt like I almost wanted to go on the floor. And I did in fact want to lick the gold, all at the exact same time too.
I shook away those thoughts how ever, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that they were in fact very stupid thoughts. As it was that I did in fact get my mind on to some thing else in stead, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Limbsy. As he seemed to raise his voice, as I listened as to just what he had to say, at that.
"It's good to see you my brother... We have a lot to discuss..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he didn't seem to be genuine on what he had said.
As it was that it was clear to me, as it was that I looked ahead of me. That the king did in fact realize that it was in fact the case. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes squinted at Limbsy, none the less.
As it was that I had seen that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact see the huge king. As it was that he then did in fact go and speak, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Oh... Please do not call me your brother... That is your first warning... You are Sir Limbsy, and I King Gold, am not your brother... I am your king..."