Part 200 Unexpected Meeting

anon2404 you believed in me from the very beginning! Thank you for that. I had many moments of 'insecure girly s**t' as Gabriel would put it. But you assured me that this story had potential. You were the first to up the ante of how many parts the story should have. It turned into a silly game, almost, as others joined you on that bandwagon. I have started trusting in myself to just write what flows and not worry about what everyone will think. You are the best Anon!!

Part 200 - Friday, December 20th

Sang's POV

During my history exam, I kept smiling as every question was easy to answer AND reminded me of the kiss sessions with North and Victor. When I went to turn in my test, I was flaming red on my cheeks and ears.

Mr. Morris looked up at me, "are you feeling well Sang? You look a little over heated. Maybe you should go see the school nurse." He offered like he was actually concerned about me.

"I'm just fine, I'm a little warm that's all. Thank you for your concern, Mr. Morris." I removed my coat, showing that I will cool off just fine from this simple action.

When I turned to go back to my seat, I noticed North and Victor's scrutinizing gazes. They looked me up and down for any sign I really was ill. I shook my head no just before I sat down in my seat. I heard North chuckle quietly behind me and Victor's shoulders visibly relaxed.

I enjoyed the time I had left in History, just tracing my gaze over every inch of Victor's back. Meanwhile, I could feel North's fingers on my back and arm. We sat next to the wall and he was doing this on the side of my body next to the wall. No one would be able to see what he was doing unless they turned around looking for him to be touching me.

I sighed, enjoying the feel of North's soothing touch. With only 20 minutes left, Mr. Morris deemed everyone done with the test and we had "free time to do something quietly."

As the class began holding individual conversations, I asked North, "are you going to be busy at the diner tonight?"

"Yeah, there is a lot to do to be prepared for all the children tomorrow."

I looked to Victor, "will you be helping on Saturday, too? Or do you have things to do with your concert?"

"I have to play it all by ear. I still have some sound check things to do. I am going to try to finish those things tonight, after we have our lunch. But if not, I have to go in Saturday morning."

"What is your weekend schedule?"

"Saturday afternoon I have a matinée that is for a bunch of senior citizen centers. Sunday I have a matinée again and an evening concert. After that I should be done until Christmas Eve." He shrugged.

"I'm sorry Victor. All of these concerts are not fair to you." I told him with a sad smile.

North interjected, "once he is done Baby, we will make him have down time for the rest of his break." He left no room for argument and I cheered, with a fist pump in the air, at the thought of down time, even if I had to throw my weight around and force it on my boys.

The bell rang and I needed to make my way to Biology. Silas asked North before school to walk me to the quad so he could escort me upstairs to Biology.

Silas was waiting with a huge smile on his face. I waved goodbye to North and began walking with Silas. The halls were crowded and I had to squeeze in tight to Silas' back to not get knocked around. Once we were in our hall, there were only a handful of people. "Ready for our exam, Aggele?"

"Are you trying to remind me of our study session?" I blushed as Silas groaned.

We walked in the class as Silas stated, "I wasn't trying to remind you, but now that is definitely in my head. I hope I can concentrate on the test instead of your body."