Part 21

Part 21

Mr. Blackbourne's POV

"Does anyone need any snacks?" Luke asks.

"I can always go for snacks." Silas cheerfully replies.

"I made dinner, I'm not f**king making snacks too. Just make sure there are healthy options for Sang Baby!" North groused.

"I'll help you Luke." Sang's sweet angelic voice said. I can't help but be amazed at how big her heart is. The boys are quick to get their work done, they are more concerned for each other's well being, and I know I have been less stoic around the boys.

As Sang walked past any of the guys they seemed to reach out subconsciously and touch her. They touched her hand, her arm, her back, her leg....whatever they could. Maybe I don't need to worry about our plan working. They are doing these things in front of each other, yet they are not getting into fights.

We are running out of time to get everyone on the same page. We had to promise at Silas' trial that we would have a formal introduction of Sang to the Academy at New Years. That gives us 6 weeks to bring Kota, Gabriel, and Luke into the plan, and make sure Silas has fully accepted the plan.

Sang's willingness to go into the closet with three of us is proof she wants this relationship with all of us. And my time in the closet with Sang couldn't have gone any better. She kissed me, well my cheek, but it was less than a millimeter from being on my lips. I almost broke my own rule. I know I keep everything in order, but she almost broke my control.

And that skirt Gabriel put her in.....I usually prefer more sophisticated dresses. Standing up, that skirt only hits mid-thigh. There is just so much of her gorgeous legs showing, it makes me want to caress them, to kiss them, to lick them, to have them wrap around my waist as I press my body against her.

"Sang fog Mr. B?" I heard Silas ask.

I turned to look at him, my eyebrow up in question. "What are you asking?"

"Yep, Sang Fog. You were lost deep in your own head and thinking about Sang. I call it the Sang Fog." Silas explained.

"What leads you to believe I was thinking about Miss Sorenson?"

"Tell me which of my brothers doesn't think about her and I'll tell you they're lying." He answered.

Just then Luke and Sang brought in the snacks. They made mixed fruit cups (cantaloupe, strawberries, grapes and pineapple), a trail mix (peanuts, chocolate chips, raisins and pretzels), vegetables (carrots, celery and grape tomatoes) with a spinach vegetable dip and crackers with slices of cheese and rolled meats.

"How many people are you feeding?" Nathan asked with eyes wide.

"Well, Luke, Gabe, you and I ate at 4:30pm. It is now what, 8:30pm? Even though Silas just ate, apparently he can keep going, and I am not sure if Mr. Blackbourne or Dr. Sean have even eaten. Have you?" She said to Nathan and then looked to myself and Sean for confirmation.

"Thank you for thinking of me Pookie. I have not eaten." Sean said smiling as he grabbed a plate.

"I too have not eaten. Thank you for your consideration and generosity." I let my lips turn up just a hair.

"We are all present and accounted for and the game is over. Should we begin the family meeting?" Kota asked with authority.

"Proceed Mr. Lee". I instructed.

"Nathan, how is the bathroom coming along?" Kota asked him.

"We are almost done. The shower should be big enough for a couple of us to fit. And Silas got the shower head to rain front the ceiling. So now there is a shower he can fit under." Nathan said and everyone laughed.

"North, did both vehicles get fixed?" Kota looked at North.

"Yes, they were fairly simple fixes. Sang Baby was obviously not driving very fast at impact." Sang groaned and cringed a little.

"Again I am soooo sorry. I didn't mean to. And you can have all the money I have earned working at the diner to pay for the repairs." Sang pleaded with North.

"Sang Baby, it was nothing. And we all know Silas was at fault, not you." North lightly punched Silas in the shoulder.

"He's right Aggele! I was the one causing a distraction. You don't need to give North any money. He had all the parts he needed." Silas tried to comfort Sang.

"Princess, if it cost anything, North knows I will cover it. So just sit back and eat your snacks." Victor commanded her.

"Fine." She said grumpily crossing her arms just under her chest. All that did was push her breast together and up displaying them even more. I noticed she had pushed out her lower lip just slightly too.

"Oy, you better suck that lip back in!" Gabriel told her with a small swat to her exposed thigh. Then he leaned in close and whispered something to her and she blushed a beautiful shade of pink. What is that boy promising to do to her?

"Mr. Blackbourne, you wanted to discuss Sang's driving?" Kota asked me.

"When we had our quiet time, I discussed with Miss Sorenson how it is impossible at this time for her to get a license or even a permit. She would need approved drivers education classes with clocked driving hours AND a parent present at the DMV. Since Mr. Sorenson has chosen to live away from his daughters he has made it impossible for them to attain a license."

"I already told Mr. Blackbourne that was fine. I just wanted to know how to drive. After my nightmare, it scared me to think I wouldn't know what to do if I was in an emergency where I needed to drive." She explained.

Luke grabbed her in a tight hug. "I am not hurt. I was NEVER hurt! Don't you worry about that happening."

"I know, it was just a bad dream." She said in such a small voice. Luke kept her tucked close against his chest.

"Mr. B, are you going to explain to us what you meant by," Kota pulled his phone out of his pocket and read from it, "Miss Sorenson has proved she can handle a motor vehicle even under stressful situations."? Sang started giggling and the boys joined her.

"I noticed the black car that always tails me in the side view mirror. It was a few cars back from us, but It wouldn't have been prudent for anyone to see her out alone with her teacher. There were not a lot of options available to us. We couldn't switch seats while she was driving and we couldn't pull over to switch drivers either. We had a conundrum. Miss Sorenson asked me what was wrong and I told her I didn't want to alarm her but my tail had found me. She started checking her mirrors and looking around at all the cars. You could read it all over her face, she was devising a plan."

Gabriel interrupted me, "I've seen that look before. It's scary as HELL!" The guys laughed but also nodded in agreement.

"I don't know what you are talking about. I don't have a scary look!" She complained.

"Back to the story, I asked Miss Sorenson what she was thinking. Just then she took a hard right. She increased the speed of the car taking her first left. I was trying to keep tabs on the tail but with each turn it became more difficult to know where the tail was. She kept turning at random streets and held a steady speed. Just then, she rounded the corner into an alleyway of a shop and as she brought the car to a stop it fish tailed around to point us the direction we had just come from. I watched the tail drive down the road right in front of us. And they kept right on going. The windows were too dark to see inside the car though. He had missed seeing Miss Sorenson's tactical move. It was a perfect evasive maneuver. I asked Miss Sorenson where she learned to drive like that. And she responded,..."

"Nathan's Xbox game Grand Theft Auto!" Sang chimed excitedly.

The room exploded with sounds. Some laughter, some cuss words, some seemed to be retelling the story as if trying to figure it all out. I had to silence them. Raising my voice I yell, "That is quite enough!"

The room went silent and to our surprise standing in the living room to the side was Uncle. They had all been so loud, no one had heard him come in. I looked in his eyes to figure out his thoughts but he just smiled at Sang like she was the only person in the room. It is a good thing that Luke was the last one to comfort her, as she is tucked tightly into his side. Uncle would not understand her being cuddled up with anyone else.

"Hey there little bird!" Uncle was cooing. "Are you keeping my Luke in line?"

"As best I can Uncle." She responded with a smile and eye roll.

"It looks like there might have been snacks out here, but the platters are all empty now. Are you all full?" Uncle asked, looking at the rest of us for the first time.

"Yes, thanks for asking." North answered him.

"Do you mind if I steal this pretty bird to the kitchen for a bit?" Uncle asked Luke.

"Why?" Luke really looked confused.

"Because, my boy, you and North have both told me her Taco soup is the best you have ever tasted. And I want her to show me her recipe so we can add it to the menu for Tuesdays."

"Why Tuesdays Uncle?" Gabriel asked.

"Other places promote Taco Tuesday and they get big crowds. I am not going to turn the diner into a cantina, but having a Taco Tuesday menu item could help increase patronage on Tuesdays." He explained.

"You want to serve my soup at your diner?" Sang asked.

"I will decide that after you make me some so I can taste it for myself."

"Make a double batch so we can all have some." Silas piped in.

"Is it really as good as the boys have said?" Sean was asking me.

"I don't know, she hasn't made me any soup." I answered.

"Well then, come with me birdie, you can spread your wings in my kitchen." Sang got up and Luke swat her ass playfully. She looked back at him with surprise and he responded with a wink.

North looked murderously at Luke for that stunt.

Uncle led Sang out of the room as he asked her, "what did you think of my special dessert?" And the last thing we heard before they disappeared back to the kitchen was, "they were soooooo good!" Followed by a moan.

Every single one of us shifted in our seat and some pulled on their pants to adjust. There will probably be 9 cold showers tonight.

Sang POV

Uncle had come home and he wanted me to show him how to make Taco soup. It is just Taco soup, nothing special. He could probably make something even better if he wanted.

As I got up to follow him into the kitchen Luke spanked my butt. This shocked me that first, he would do that in front of Uncle and secondly, that he would do that in front of the other guys. I looked back at him in surprise and he just playfully winked. This must be some kind of show for Uncle that even though all the guys are here, I am with Luke.

Uncle asked me, "what did you think of my special dessert?"

"They were sooooo good!" I said moaning. How could they not be? The strawberries were perfectly juicy and sweet and they had CHOCOLATE on them!

Uncle was laughing at the way I said that and I giggled. It was kind of funny how I had reacted to a dessert. "Well I'm glad you liked them. Did Luke let you have them all?" Uncle asked me.

"He let me pick first and I chose the one rolled in Heath bar pieces and the half dark half white chocolate dipped. I told Luke they looked too good to eat but he wouldn't let me just look at them." I smiled as I said this.

"Glad to hear it. Now, show me how to make your famous Taco soup!"

I got all the ingredients out of the fridge and pantry, browned up the meat and sautéed the onions and green peppers. Then I added the beans and tomatoes and corn and seasonings. I told Uncle it had to simmer for at least an hour to get all the favors blended well.

"Why don't you sit here at the counter while I try to make those cappuccino chocolate chip muffins. When North brought me those two muffins he said you requested I learn to make them. And they would sell well at the diner."

"If they are anything like the ones he brought you...then yes, they would sell well." I told him.

Uncle made some coffee so he could add it in to the muffin mix. He started mixing his bowl and puffs of flour bloomed around him. I got lost in my thoughts.

Around Uncle I am Luke's girl. At school and around Charlie I am Silas' girlfriend. Around Erica and Jessica and also according to Derrick, I am dating Kota. At the hospital, I am a shadow in training to Dr. Green, although I think Dr. Roberts might be catching on that I love all nine of the guys. At school Dr. Green and Mr. Blackbourne are my teachers. Around Victor's mom I am just an acquaintance helping with a school assignment but his dad saw me as a play toy for his son. According to Nathan's dad and my step mom, I am the neighborhood whore.

That just leaves Gabe and North without a place to call me theirs. And even though I shouldn't care about what others around me think, it feels like my world is smaller than we all thought possible. Nathan's house, Kota's house, my house, Derrick's house and the diner are all within a mile of each other. It is getting harder to keep everything separated.

"Hey there pretty bird...are you with me?" Uncle cooed quietly.

"Oh yes, sorry. I was just thinking about Luke." Technically I started thinking about Luke even if all my thoughts weren't involving him.

"He is a lucky guy. I wish there were pretty little birdies like you my age." He said with a laugh.

I just smiled, what do you say to that? I just remembered, I am staying the night here. Does Uncle know? What will he think if Luke's girl spends the night?

"Um, Uncle?" I shyly ask.

"Yes." He responded with an eyebrow raised in question.

"My parents are not home tonight. Would it be ok with you if I stayed here?"

"Of course! We have a guest bedroom you can use. It is just down the hall here." Oh no! How am I supposed to explain I cannot sleep without one of the guys next to me? I will just leave it up to Luke to figure that out.

A little bit later the oven timer went off and he pulled the muffins out. They smelled sooooo good! "Do I get to try one?" I asked.

"Who else is going to tell me if I got it right?"

I broke off a piece and the chocolate chips I could see were melted perfectly. I bit into what tasted like heaven. All the flavor blended together beautifully. And the muffins were so light and fluffy and then melted in my mouth like butter.

"Definitely right!" I said around a mouthful of muffin. I finished that muffin and grabbed a second one.

"They must be good. I have not seen you eat like that before." Uncle was laughing. I didn't care. Laugh all you want, I am enjoying these muffins!

The soup was done so I had Uncle try some. "Now, it is up to each person whether they like chips, cheese, sour cream and green onion on it or not."

"Yum! You, little bird, are a good cook. Do you mind me adding both this soup and these muffins to our menu?"

"I'd be honored." I said politely.

We went back to the living room where the guys were hanging out. Uncle was telling me I couldn't eat the rest of the muffins for breakfast, that I had to save some for later. I just giggled.

Mr. Blackbourne spoke as we entered the room, "Mr. Taylor, Miss Sorenson, it was a pleasure to see you. I must be going now."

"Actually Sang, we all need to leave or else we will be zombies at school tomorrow." Kota said.

"Why don't we see them all out to their cars Cupcake? And we can get your bag." Luke asked.

When we all got outside, I noticed Uncle had not followed. I gave Mr. B a hug and he kissed my ear. "See you tomorrow Miss Sorenson."

"Bye Mr. Blackbourne."

Next I hugged Sean. He started kissing my neck and cheeks in a playful chicken pecking kind of way. "Bye Pookie. Keep Luke in line."

I giggled at that. "Bye Dr. Sean." How am I to keep Luke in line? That's like asking the sun to stop shining.

They got in their own cars and drove away. The rest of the guys moved in to hug me and kiss me bye as well.

Kota wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed my ear, "see you tomorrow sweetie. Sleep well."

"Bye Kota." He handed my bag to Luke.

Nathan grabbed me is a tight hug and swung me around, "goodnight Peanut!" And he kissed my nose.

"Goodnight Honey." The two of them got in Kota's car and left.

"Oy, I need me some Trouble!" Meanie exclaimed and he hugged me close. "I packed your clothes so you should make it to school looking decent. Leave your hair down with just the one tiny barrette to hold back your bangs." Before he backed away he licked up the length of my neck. "Mine!" He whispered.

"Bye Meanie."

Victor grabbed my hands and rubbed small circles on the back of my hand with his thumb. His eyes blazed. "Princess, thank you for an enjoyable weekend. I will see you in the morning. Sleep well my Princess." And he kissed my cheek right next to my mouth.

"Bye Victor." He and Gabe got in Victor's car and drove away.

"Aggele Mou," Silas scooped me into a legendary Silas hug, then he whispered something to me in Greek. But the way he said it had my toes curling. He kissed me on the lips quickly and said bye.

"Bye Silas."

North hugged me close from behind and placed his chin on the top of my head as I waved at Silas.

"Sang Baby, if you need anything tonight just let me know. We want you to feel comfortable in our home."

I pat his forearm, "thank you North Star".

Both North and Luke grabbed one of my hands as they pulled me back into their house.