Part 102

Part 102

Sang's POV

I felt the air in the room shift. I opened my eyes and North was padding quietly to the bed. When he saw my eyes were open he looked apologetic.

"Sorry Baby. I need Luke." He nudged Luke saying, "say your good mornings to Sang and get in the kitchen. We have a feast to prepare."

Luke perked right up. "Oh yea! Happy thanksgiving Cupcake!" He pressed his lips against mine making a loud popping sound. I giggled at his happy attitude.

"Go away Fuckers before I kick your asses." Gabriel grumbled, then turned over. I made a shooing motion so they didn't wake Meanie up.

North left the room and Luke was just climbing out of bed when he turned around with a strange look on his face. Almost sadness, but not quite. He pulled my arm so I moved away from Meanie. Then he landed flat on top of me. "You should have been woken up better than you were. Something more like this."

He lightly kissed my nose, then my cheek, kissing across my cheekbone to my ear. He whispered, "good morning sunshine" then kissed from my ear down to my jaw, kissing all along the jaw bone until he got to my chin. Then he nibbled at my lower lip, pecked my lips once, twice, three times. He sat up from me smiling. "That would have been a better wake up call. But you are not due to wake up yet, so go back to sleep. When it is time to get up, I shall come back and wake you properly."

I giggled, but now I really am awake. He already woke up my senses. After he left I went to use the bathroom and brushed my teeth. My hair was a disaster from being in the hot tub. Maybe Gabe can wash it for me today.

I went back into my bedroom and crawled on top of Meanie. I looked like a dog on top of him. My arms and legs straddling his frame. "This better be good Trouble." He complained as he turned to look at me.

"Happy Thanksgiving Gabriel!" I pecked his lips and pulled back to smile at him. "Can you wash my hair today?"

He encircled me in his arms, pulling me down on top of him. "Thank God. Because it looks like shit right now."

"Hey! I just woke up. Don't be mean." I pouted out my lips. Meanie kissed me hard and fast. Moving faster than I could catch up to.

When he broke the kiss he said to me, "I told you no pouting on this trip." He smirked at me. "Can I ask you something Trouble?"

"Yes, what is it Meanie?"

"Can I cash in one of my Birthday Coupons? The one where you wash my hair?" I was really excited now. We were going to wash each other's hair. The tub here was a claw foot tub so it wasn't big enough for more than two people. It was probably only big enough for one but we could squeeze in together.

"I would love that Gabriel." I didn't feel calling him Meanie was right with the mood in the air.

"Then let's get started." He said sitting up. "Wait, Trouble, I know this is your bathroom but I don't want to go out in the hall yet and let the others know we are up. They will want us to start helping with food prep. Can I take a piss in your bathroom first?"

"Yes. Let me get my suit and I will change out here."

"See you in the bathtub Sang."

I grabbed the pink string bikini from the first night and quickly got changed. I listened at the door until I I heard Gabriel filling the tub before I entered. He was smiling from ear to ear when I walked in.

"I'm glad you are getting to use one of your Birthday coupons."

"Thank you for letting me redeem it while we are on vacation. Now get your sweet ass in the tub before I spank it."

I was giggling as I climbed in the warm water. I dunked my head before moving forward so Meanie could sit behind me. He was only wearing his boxers that he had put on after we got out of the hot tub.

He got right to work scrubbing his fingers firmly on my scalp as he shampooed my hair. Once he was done I leaned back in the water to rinse. I was looking up at him as he ran his fingers through my hair to get the shampoo all out. He is really gorgeous!

After sitting back up I heard the squirt of conditioner and felt him working the conditioner through my hair from the bottom to the top of my head.

"It is nice being all together for Thanksgiving. But do you miss being with Pam?"

"No. She is family, but not like this is a family. Pam agreed to continue raising me after my father died. But she has her own life and her own problems to deal with. It is nice to be with the ones I love."

I looked back at him over my shoulder. "Yes, I agree. I can't imagine not being with the ones I love anymore."

He leaned forward and kissed my forehead. "Thank you for loving me Sang. I mean us." He quickly corrected.

"I love you Gabriel. You are so talented musically, artistically, with all things fashion. You are smart, strong and you make me laugh. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend."

His eyes were twinkling. "You really think all of that about me?"

"Of course I do!" He just nodded his head.

"Rinse, because now it is my turn!" I quickly rinsed and we changed positions in the tub. I stayed to the side as he wet his hair.

I set my legs so he could lean back against them. I squirt out shampoo and lathered up his hair. I began playing with it making spikes, then horns. Combing my fingers through it from forehead to nape of the neck. I even massaged his head around his ears. Then kissing his forehead I told him to lay back and rinse.

I sat cross legged and he laid his head in my lap. I ran my fingers through his hair to get the shampoo all out and saw he was watching me. He ran his fingers over my hand and up my arms, then back down to my fingers. I blushed at the intimate moment we were having.

He quickly sat up and changed our positions without saying anything. He was in back, but instead of straddling my legs he had his straight out in front with me sitting on his lap. We were both faced the same way. He pulled my gently down on top of him.

We just laid there and he stroked his fingers over my cheek, down my shoulder, following the length of my arm until he laced our fingers together. I don't know how long I laid there on top of him? Neither of us said anything, we didn't need to.

I shivered as the water grew colder. Gabe sat us up and unplugged the drain. He grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me, then wrapped his own around him.

I'll get you some clothes. While you change, I'll go change. Then I can do your hair for the day."

He pulled out a navy blue with white polka dots full skirt that came to my knees. White lace hipster panties and matching bra. And an Emerald green silk button up blouse. I liked the way these colors played off each other.

Shortly after I was dressed Gabriel came back in with tan jeans and a navy blue v-neck fitted sweater on. "Let's get your hair dried so we can eat breakfast."

I sat in the chair and he straightened my hair out with the brush and blow drier. When he was done, he only pulled back my hair in the front to a side barrette. "I need you to leave it down so I don't have to do as much work to get you ready tonight." I nodded in understanding.

As I came out of the bathroom I could hear Luke telling someone he was going to wake me up for breakfast. I quickly dashed back to the bed and threw the covers over my head. Meanie tucked back into the bathroom, out of Luke's sight.

Luke is pretty stealthy, but I could hear his feet pad across the carpet. I saw his fingers grab the edge of the covers and I prepared the surprise him myself. He was slowly pulling back the covers and I closed my eyes. When I was sure the covers were off my face I opened my eyes while yelling "BOO!"

He flinched away from me. "You little tease." He began tickling my sides and stomach. Gabe was laughing from in the bathroom. Luke scooped me off the bed and took me to the kitchen for breakfast.

On the table were 7 white boxes. As I looked inside them I saw every imaginable donut possible, kalachies, breakfast burritos, Danishes, and breakfast sandwiches. "Where did this come from?" I asked stupidly.

"Kota made the breakfast run today. We need to stay out of the lunch prep way." Silas told me.

I looked at Kota. "Thank you. There are so many choices!"

"Your welcome Ten." He was smiling at me as he pushed his glasses up his nose.

"Eat what you want Pookie. The others nixed my breakfast offer."

"What was that Sean?"

"I offered to pour the milk in your bowl of Lucky Charms." He said with a serious face.

"I will keep that in mind for tomorrow morning. But donuts look good." I was excited and didn't know which one to try. I had never tried so many of the ones in these boxes."

North didn't say anything, but he came to the table with a bowl of cantaloupe, pineapple, honeydew melon and purple grapes. He set it down and went right back to mixing foods in big bowls and Luke looked busy rolling out pie crusts.

"After I eat, can I help you two cook?"

They both stared at me, then they smiled at me. "We would love to have your company Cupcake."

I put fruit on my plate because it looked good and then chose a filled donut and a kalache. Nathan placed a frappaccino at my seat then got himself a coffee from the big box. "Coffee comes in a box?"

"At the donut shop it does." Kota informed me.

I took a small bite into the filled donut because I couldn't tell what was inside the glazed donut. It was an off white colored cream or pudding. "What kind of donut is this?"

Victor looked over at the donut and responded, "Bavarian Cream". I think I found my new favorite donut.

Once all the guys saw I was done eating they dove in for a couple more of everything each. I know Silas, Nathan and North can consume a lot of food, but I think they each ate half a dozen items from the choices in front of us.

"What will you all do while I help Luke and North cook?"

"Go throw around the football, watch football on TV, play chess, read a book, and play pool." Were all the comment I heard. We would be spending the day together but each of us would be doing something we liked to do to relax.

"I will do breakfast clean up, since I'm going to help cook. The rest of you can go, get out of the kitchen." I shooed them with my hands.

Silas hesitated leaving me to clean up. "I said go!" I spanked his butt.

"Do me next Pookie!" Sean crowed as he aimed his butt at me.

"Sean, how old are you?" Owen asked him.

"Old enough to know I want a spanking from my hot girlfriend!" I spanked his butt hard and he jumped forward yelping a little.

"Now go, before you get a time out!"

"Ooo, she told you!" Gabriel teased.