Part 131

Part 131
Tuesday Dec. 3

North's POV

My shift at the diner seemed long. I know Luke is at the house with Sang Baby and I want to be there too. He told me he was paying up his reward which reminded me of my own reward.

Taking her out on my bike was great, but her being all sexy, kissing me on my bike while straddling me.... And I'm hard just thinking about it! Good thing I am headed home. My foot pushes down on the accelerator a little harder.

I had left the diner about 10 minutes before I knew Uncle would be leaving, so I won't have much time with Sang before Uncle butts in. Then we have to wait for him to go to sleep before we can join her in her room. Sneaking around just sucks!

Just as I pulled onto our property I got a text from Silas.

Silas: you should have been here tonight. Erica does a good job teaching sex ed

North: thanks, but I'm sure I already knew what she taught.

Silas: maybe she should hold the class for my dad, it would have been better than "if you make her scream, you're doing it right!"

North: ha! Anything is better than your dad's education. In fact, that is not sex education at all.

Silas: well, technically it is only "sex ed". . did you realize the phrase, 'spreading your seed' is actually fitting?

North: what are you going on about?

Silas: every time males cum, there are 300 million swimmers!!! We literally spread our seed.

North: thanks for that visual, Si. I'm home and only have a few minutes to see Baby before Uncle gets home. Talk later.

Silas: k

I walked in the front door and saw Luke and Sang laying on a blanket, pillows propped under their heads, food in between them, a fire blazing in the fireplace, and they were talking quietly.

"Hey North! We saved you some food." Luke Chimed. I walked over to them looking at what food was available.

"Where is the Protein?" I asked.

They both started laughing. "Cheese is protein North." Sang spoke quietly then smiled. But her smile was off. I narrowed my eyes at her lips, cocking my head to the side.

"What happened?" I asked. "Why does Baby have a fat lip Luke?" I was trying to stay calm, I don't want to yell and miss out on time with Sang before Uncle gets back. I take in a slow breath, then let it out through my nose.

"Sang was getting chocolate off my face when I sat up and my forehead hit her mouth." I looked at Luke and his eyes said it all. He felt bad about hurting her and he knew it was all his fault.

"Did you put ice on it Baby?" I sighed, she wasn't really hurt. It was an accident.

"Yes, North Star. Do you want some finger foods?" She pointed at the 3/4 eaten tray of food. I sat down cross legged on the blanket, between Sang and Luke, down by their feet. I reached out grabbing the baguette and cheese, then placed an olive on top before putting it in my mouth.

Sang started giggling while I was chewing. I arched my eyebrows in question at her. "I put those three foods together and made Luke try it. I guess great minds think alike."

"You definitely have a great mind Baby. This combination blends well. Nice pick on the olives."

"Luke bought all the ingredients."

"You always say Greek olives have the best flavor." Luke announced.

"In Greece, it is a well known fact that men prefer green olives while women prefer black olives. Which did you like best Baby?"