Part 95

Part 95

Owen's POV

When we got home it was almost dinner time but we were more interested in hot tubbing with Sang than eating. Maybe we will just order pizza or Chinese food or something. She went to her room to change and we were like a heard of elephants racing up the stairs, stripping our clothes as we went. Doors didn't even close as we all wanted to be the first to see Sang in her bikini. And maybe get to sit next to her.

We were all stumbling over each other trying to get back down the stairs. Tying our suits as we ran. I'm sure if she saw us she would think we were nuts. Who cares! I love that girl and want to show her how much I love her.

We got outside before Sang did. Her bedroom had a door that led out to the backyard. When she emerged in a light pink string bikini I about attacked her, ready to take her right back into her room and make full use of that big bed.

I managed to keep my control and instead extended my hand to her to help her into the hot tub. That got the others moving. This hot tub is huge!

Silas had turned on the jets and Sean told her to place her sore muscles right in front of the jets. When she did, her eyes closed, her mouth dropped open just a little and she groaned with pleasure. We all just sat there watching her. No one dared more or say anything or possibly even breathe.

The images that flew through my head, seeing her groan with pleasure under my tongue, my touch, imagining the day she will go all the way with me. Shit Owen! Not here! Not now!

"Do we want to cook something for dinner tonight or order in?" I asked for a vote.

"I would like us to cook." Sang said quietly.

"What do you want us to cook Forever?"

"I don't know what foods we have available, but maybe lemon chicken with butter noodles and mixed vegetables?"

"Mmmm, sounds good Trouble! Can you make that Luke?"

"Sure, let me go get it started."

"I'll help you tonight Luke." Kota offered.

"It was my idea. Maybe I should be the one to go cook?" Sang said with uncertainty.

"Don't you dare Pookie! Besides, you need to stay in the hot tub right now. Doctor's orders."

Sang sat back down and i put my arm around her. I ran my fingers up and down her arm. She rest her head on my shoulder. North sat on the other side of Sang and pulled her legs over his lap. We all sat and quietly spoke so we could just relax.

Luke and Kota came back to the hot tub within 10 minutes. Damn, they are fast when they have a reason to get back.

"I really had fun today." Sang said softly.

"We did too, Love." I responded in her ear. She shivered and I know it was not because she was cold. We are in a hot tub. "Sean and I are looking forward to sleeping cuddled into you tonight." I continued for just Sang's ears. "Will you allow us to join you in bed?"

She tilted her head up towards me, "of course. I love that I get to spend the night with each of you on this trip."

"Look!" I said pointing in the distance. "Beautiful sunset tonight, wouldn't you say?"

"It's the perfect end to the perfect day."

------

Dinner was superb. Luke has a gift. He can make anything you want. And it turns out perfectly every time. After dinner we relaxed in the media room and a few guys played pool next door.

We let Sang choose the movie and she chose a chick flick, "Safe Haven". I could see a lot of parallels to Sang and the main girl character. I worried this would make for a fitful nights sleep.

Before the movie was over I said, "I believe it is time for sleep Miss Sorenson."

"Let me just get this and I will join you." Sean said as he came over and picked Sang up off my lap. She giggled and he kissed her. He never stopped kissing her even though he was walking her to the bedroom.

I was not going to let him outdo me. When he got to her bed he threw her so she flew through the air, landing on the bed with a bounce. She was laughing again and I climbed from the bottom of the bed up toward her like a lion stalking it's prey. Her eyes changed and the giggling ceased.

Sean just stood there watching us. As I got to Sang I kept crawling, my hands and knees either side of her body. Crawling until I was face to face with her. "May I?" I asked. She only nodded her head.

"What was that Miss Sorenson? I did not hear you."

"Yes." She whispered.

I kissed her lips, then opened my mouth to deepen the kiss. She responded perfectly. My tongue traced over her lips, caressed her tongue, tickled the roof of her mouth (as she giggled a little at that move). When I went to kiss her jaw, she was suddenly gone.

I looked behind me and Sean had grabbed her ankles and yanked her out from under me. "You need to share Owen. Didn't you learn anything in Kindergarten?"

"You're right Sean. My mistake. Sang, may we share kisses with you?"

She blushed crimson. "Yes" she squeaked.

"Good girl." I acknowledged her reply.

I sat on the bed and pulled her back on the bed sitting in between my legs. My back was against the head board. She was facing Sean who scoot in close on his knees.

"Pookie, just tell us when to stop and we will. No questions asked."

And thus began the best make out session of my 19 years of life.