Part 39

Part 39

Silas' POV

I was having the best dream about Aggele when I felt the phone vibrate on my pillow. I groaned to myself. Looking at the text, it is from Mr. B. And it is only 5am.

Mr. B: I heard about the diner. How is Miss Sorenson? Did she still do her homework or was she too upset?

Me: s**t! Homework. I forgot. Aggele was fine but needed to be held close all night. No nightmares at least.

Mr. B: better get to it. You have to be to school in 3 hours.

I shook Aggele's shoulders. "Ag-gel-e Mou-ouuuuu". I sing-songed her name. She smiled and tried to pull the covers over her head. "We have to get up....I forgot to have you do homework."

"Homework?" She asked sleepily but then shot out of bed like it was on fire.

"Ha ha ha! Do you have that much or are you just excited to do homework?"

"I have to write a story and do my geometry."

"You start your homework and I will see what we have for breakfast."

She sat at my desk doing her Geometry homework. I went into the kitchen and found eggs, bacon and bread. I have never asked her how she likes her eggs. Isn't that from some movie? Finding out how someone likes their eggs in the morning after you slept together the first time? Well, we have technically slept together lots of times. But I still don't know how she likes her eggs best. I will have to ask her sometime.

About 30 minutes later I brought her a plate of eggs, bacon and toast. "Here Aggele. Keep working while you eat."

"Thank you Silas." She said smiling at me.

"Anytime Aggele. I'm going to go get ready, you finish up."

I went to my bathroom to shower and get ready for school. Without Theo being here I don't feel the need to rush. I wonder how Theo is doing back in Greece? He probably has gotten back into the wrong crowd. Most likely he will end up in prison before I am 18 years old. I need to stop stressing about him. He is a big boy and gets to make his own mistakes. And he has to live with his consequences too.

Letting the hot water run over my body helps relax my muscles. I need to let the stress go. Due to my vivid Aggele dream, I probably should be taking a cold shower. The dream was so real, it was probably a good thing Mr. B sent me a text to wake me up. Aggele is a walking wet dream for sure.

Maybe it was the fact that Victor's dad was an ass to Aggele yesterday, or it was Rocky's motherf**ker move at lunch, or Ben, with the creepy staring, at the diner causing Aggele stress last night, whatever it was I felt overprotective of her as we fell asleep. I pulled her in close to me in a death grip hug to reassure myself that she was safe and right there with me. But then I had kissed her. Wearing only boxers I started thinking about how there was little clothing between us. It would be so easy to slide that cloth out of my way and really feel Aggele's body. I ended the kiss, but the thoughts persisted as my dream began.

We were back at the diner and Ben was standing at the counter flirting with Aggele. She wasn't responding to him, just trying to do her job so I stepped in. 'Can we help you with something else? Because we have jobs to do here and you are interfering right now.' I told him in my most menacing voice.

'Nothing you can help me with, but this pretty bird can help me. How about you leave here with me, gorgeous?'

Aggele just looked at me with scared eyes. 'I think it is time for you to leave. Uncle already told you she was with Luke.' I responded.