Part 154 Boutique

Part 154 - Saturday Dec. 7th

Owen's POV

Two blankets, check. Small cooler, check. Bottles of water, check. Cut up fruit, check. Sandwiches, check. Napkins, check.

Why am I so nervous about tonight? It is just paying up a reward to the girl of my dreams. I already know Sang loves me so I should just be excited to spend alone time with her and not worried about all the particulars. But I want everything to be perfect. How else am I to show her the love I have for her? I have never worked so hard to plan a date.

I looked at the clock and it is only 2pm. I still have three hours before I get to see My Love. Before I lose my mind and go bat shit crazy, I went to my bathroom to take a shower. Maybe if I relax a little, I can find the confident Mr. Blackbourne, not this insecure Owen that is rearing his ugly head.

I turned the shower on to hot, stripped my clothes and looked at myself in the mirror. "You deserve love just like everyone else Owen." I commanded at my reflection. Sighing, I stepped into the shower. Why do I even try to convince myself of these things?

Sang's POV

After we ate, we went to a fancy dress boutique. I looked at Meanie, confusion clearly on my face.

"You need a dress for our family night before Christmas."

"It needs to be one she can easily move in. Owen has a violin number she will be performing for us." Sean informed. My mouth went dry, my tongue felt like sandpaper.

Luke gave me the background, "It's just a fun family night where we get to share our talents. It started years ago when Victor needed help getting over some of the shit his dad was saying about some concerts he had performed. Those that played instruments performed for him and then we had him perform for us. We could all sit around and laugh and praise the performances."

"But you all get dressed up for this family night?"

"Pookie, this is the night we spend together as a family for Christmas. It usually happens a day or two before or after Christmas. Depending on the assignments we are on and other family obligations."

"Trouble, we always wear nice clothes, but this is our first Family Christmas with you. I want us to make it perfect. And what is more perfect than everyone all dressed up elegantly for a night together?"

"It sounds divine Meanie. Will you be performing for us?"

"Fuck yes! I can't let Victor and Mr. B get all the glorious kissing praises."

"Ah, Gabey...if you wanted my glorious kissing praises, all you had to do was ask." Sean teased.

"You know he would never ask you Doc. Gabey-poo only has eyes for me." Luke batted his eyelashes as he swayed from side to side in a girly 'I'm in love' look.

"Moutherfuckers better keep your lips to yourselves! I only want Sang kissing me for the rest of my life." I melted at his comment, sighed , and shrugged into a hug. My head on his chest right over his heartbeat. The rhythm sang out to my heart.

I was suddenly crushed from behind. Half of my back was pressed firmly by Luke, the other half by Sean. I giggled as all three were hugging each other, squishing me firmly in the middle like a jelly roll, and I'm the jelly. I wouldn't mind being the jelly for the rest of my life.

"I love you all so much." I mumbled against Gabriel's chest.

Kisses were placed on the top of my head, one, two, three before they stepped back away from me. I didn't like the feeling, suddenly without any of my boys.