Part 156 Getting Ready

Part 156 - Saturday Dec. 7th

Sang's POV

Sean came back in North's room, "you need to say your goodbyes now. Cinderella here has a date she cannot be late for."

Luke jumped up and started sing-chanting that song from Alice in Wonderland, "I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date. No time to say hello goodbye. I'm late, I'm late, I'm late."

I was giggling but quickly kissed North before Gabriel whisked me out of the room, down the hall and to Sean's car. "It's a good thing we already washed your hair. I will just have enough time to fix your hair and put on a touch of makeup."

"I have to wear makeup?" They always say I look gorgeous without it. Why would he say I needed it?

"Just a little mascara to make your eyes pop and some pink lipgloss." His eyelids drooped as he studied my mouth. I could tell he wanted to kiss me right now. I wanted to kiss him too, but was the back of Sean's car the right place? Probably not! Especially since Sean and Luke are in the front seats. Why do I get myself so worked up about the boys when I have no way to act on my desires?

I tried to keep the conversation going, to distract myself. "But you always say you don't like the lipgloss on me. Something like, 'I don't want to effen kiss you with that shiz on'."

All the guys were laughing. "You are so cute when you sensor yourself Trouble."

"And yes Sugar, we do want to kiss you with your lipgloss on. We just don't want to be the one wearing it afterward." Luke chortled.

"It will be just fine Pookie. Owen has more restraint than these young pups. By the way, I sent him a text, after your reward date, we will all have dessert together at my place."

What if I don't want him to have restraint? This is my reward! If I want to kiss Owen, I shouldn't be hindered by lipgloss. And we are all having dessert together? That was new in the plan. I don't mind, I like dessert, and I like having as many of my boys around as possible. I know that Luke is here and can make fabulous desserts. If it was just Sean, I might be a bit worried.

I am pulled from my thoughts as I am pulled from the car. It is as if the boys are more excited for my reward than I am. And that is pretty difficult because I have been waiting with baited breath for this reward. Owen and I alone. I swallow the lump that just rose in my throat. Calm down Sang. Everything will be perfect. Owen IS Mr. Perfection after all. That thought just makes my fingers shake with nerves I didn't know I was feeling.

Gabriel led me to the downstairs bathroom in Sean's condo, then handed me a stack of clothes. "You have 10 minutes to change."

I looked at the clothes and saw a pair of light grey, almost silver, sheer panties with pink lace covering the edges to act as the elastic. He must not want me to have panty lines. The bra is a Demi bra in the same light grey satin but the top half of the bra is pink lace, matching the panties. The lace of the bra starts right where the edge of my nipple is. I feel grown up in these. Almost, ...sexy. When does Gabriel have time to shop for these things? And how does he always seem to know exactly what to have me wear?

Once I have shrugged into the bra and panty set, I admire the way I look in the mirror. Wow, this looks really good! Sophisticated. High class. Owen worthy.

Now for my clothes. There was a cute pink long sleeve button down shirt that is fitted to my body. But the first button didn't start until just the top of my boobs. Would Owen be okay with that? He is always so proper. I put the shirt on and decide to ask Gabriel when he is doing my hair.