Part 87

Part 87

Kota's POV

Holy Hell! Touching the girl you love, listening to her scream your name and moan, and smelling the sensual scents are like torture. I felt safe most of the time, knowing I wouldn't try anything because Victor was there. I am a fairly private guy. I know with this relationship we are all in, I will have to get over some of my reservations. Especially if I want to have time with my girl.

I had just finished the massage and Victor had left to go into the kitchen. Sang looked at me with half closed eyes, reached out touching my face and said, "thank you Kota. That felt amazing! I love you." My lips were on her mouth faster than my thought process could catch up with my actions. I did however remember that she was practically naked and I needed to refrain for trying to move her or we both might be a little embarrassed.

The kiss was perfect. Better than 2 minutes in the closet with Sang. Why did we ever wish to get two minutes in the closet when we could have even better? We are stupid boys, stupid, stupid boys.

After a little bit of kissing Sang I heard Victor clear his throat. I pulled away from the kiss and told her we would go into the kitchen and for her to go get dressed again. Then Victor spoke up, "don't worry about washing off the oils on your back. After you put on clothes, we will go across the street to Nathan's and wash your hair in a chain like we did with Gabe."

I looked at him with an eyebrow raised. He communicated, 'tell you in a minute'. Victor handed Sang a bottle of water and told her to drink it while she got dressed, it was the best thing to do after a massage.

We went to the kitchen and I whispered to Victor, "what do you mean wash hair in a chain like with Gabe?"

"When Gabe and I got in the tub with her and Gabe washed her hair and she washed mine, then we switched and I washed hers and she washed Gabe's hair. As long as you are comfortable with it. I guarantee, you will enjoy this." He said it with a huge smile.

"And if I feel uncomfortable at anytime?"

"You just have a safe word or phrase. Then I know you are done. Like, I just remembered I need to make a reservation."

I nodded my head that I agree. I am curious about getting in the bath with her but it kind of gives me the willies to think one of my brothers will be there too. I can do this though. Sang looked excited when Victor suggested it.

I look out the window toward Nathan's house and Gabe and Mr. B are just heading this way. I forgot they were coming to pack my things. It is a good thing that Sang is not 3/4 naked on my living room floor anymore. I would have a lot of explaining to do. We will go leave them here while we go to Nathan's house.

Sang came into the kitchen looking very relaxed. "Are we ready?" She asked.

"Yes we are Princess. Just let me grab the bubble bath and lotion." Victor went to get it. He came back and grabbed Sang's hand leading her out the door. I was right behind them.

"Oh hi! What are you two doing?" Sang asked Mr. B and Gabe.

"I came to pack up Kota's things. Oy, why does Trouble smell like Jasmine and Vanilla?"

Mr. B leaned in to smell her. When he pulled back he had a slight smile on his face. He made eye contact with me. 'Having some fun with massage oils are we?'

'It's her reward.' I replied.

'Understood.'

"We'll see you guys later." I said to them as we crossed paths.