Part 98

Part 98
Wednesday Nov. 27 (day before Thanksgiving)

Gabriel's POV

About 15 minutes after North and Silas went back into Trouble's room, Luke informed us breakfast was ready. "Where's Sang?" He asked after looking around the living room.

I pointed at her bedroom door. "North and Silas went in and no one has come out."

"Should we be worried?" Nathan asked. "She was crying hysterically earlier with those two around."

"I'm sure they are fine. She wanted to apologize to them for crying." Doc told us.

"Mr. Coleman, why don't you go get them for breakfast?" Mr. B asks me.

"Are you out of your fucking mind? You want one of the smallest guys to go in after the two biggest? Nu uh! Not without backup I'm not."

"Really Gabe? I'll go get them." Kota announced.

"Better you than me. I like my face too much."

Kota went and knocked on the door. "Breakfasts ready." He said through the door. You could hear a response but not what they said from the living room. Kota laughed and came back to the living room. "I was told by North to go away. Silas said take a message. And Sang called out what's for breakfast?"

A moment later the three of them emerged from her bedroom. She looked thoroughly kissed with swollen lips, slightly mussed hair and her cheeks were red from the blush that erupted when she saw all of us looking at her. Guilty, guilty, guilty.

"Cupcake, come eat breakfast. I made it special for you."

We all made our way into the kitchen where Luke had bacon, eggs and chocolate chip pancakes waiting.

"I don't think so Luke." North grouched.

"After the morning you and Silas caused Forever to have, you will deny her one of life's simple pleasures?"

Silas grabbed a plate and put 3 pancakes on it. "What else do you want Aggele?" He asked holding out the plate he was assembling for her.

Sang only at a little scrambled eggs, one slice of bacon, and one pancake. The rest of us devoured the remainder of the food. North ate one of the chocolate chip pancakes and I swear I saw a smile on his face as he ate it.

"So, what is today's plan?" North asked.

"Today Victor has a rehearsal at 11am. Once he is done, we are going to go have some lunch then go to the Bechtler Museum of Modern Art. We will come home and have dinner here."

"What are we having for dinner?" Sang asked.

"If you do not mind Miss Sorenson, we thought it would be a good idea to have something that could cook in the crock pot all day, so we hoped you would be kind enough to make taco soup."

She lit up like a Christmas tree. "Absolutely! I love to cook for all of you. And Owen and Sean, you haven't had my soup yet."

"Sucks to be them!" Nathan responded.

"Do we have a crock pot big enough?" Silas asked.

"There is a counter top roasting oven that will work like a crock pot if set to a low temperature." Luke said pointing toward the pantry door.

"After breakfast I will need to do some prep work. What time are we leaving?" Trouble asked.

"10:30am. You have 2 hours." Kota told her.

"Trouble, when you are done, I'm going to repaint your nails. That hot pink and black will not do for today's outfit."

Kota and Victor offered to help Sang prepare dinner while Mr. B and Doc cleaned up the kitchen. I went to Sang's room and sorted through her things, looking for the perfect outfit I had packed for a Symphony rehearsal, lunch and art museum. Let me see........yes! There it is. Perfect!

I pulled out the orange lace brazillian panties I love so much but no bra. The dress is a spaghetti strap tank top covered in orange lace, fitted until the waist, then a full skirt to mid thigh. The back of the dress is open in a V down to her waist. With a pair of silver flats she will look perfect.

Once I had everything laid out on the bed for her I found the fingernail polish remover and cotton balls. She had come in by then. "Sit down on this chair and I will remove your polish. Then you can take a bath, and put on your robe so I can do your hair and nails. Then you can get dressed. Ok?"

"Ok. Will you have time to get yourself ready?"

"Don't worry about me Trouble. I'll have plenty of time."

After removing the polish I stepped out of her bathroom and went and made the bed. It bugged me that it was all ascue. I don't want to think about what everyone else has gotten up to with her on this trip. But tonight was Luke's and my turn with Trouble.

Trouble opened the door with a towel around her head and her hot pink silk robe on. "Meanie, you left me panties, but forgot the bra."

I smiled at her, "the dress I have for you today doesn't allow for a bra."

"Oh!" Her eyes got wide and her eyebrows shot up high.

"Let me show it to you before you freak out. You will be plenty covered on the front." I grabbed the dress and held it up for her.

"I like that. I see what your saying. Ok." I laid the dress back on the bed and went in to do her hair.

Once her hair was blow dried. I put loose curls in her hair. Then I pull it to the side, pinning it so it stays over her left shoulder. If her hair was down it would cover up the open back of the dress.

I put on a light layer of mascara and then I got out the light pink lip gloss and applied it to her sumptuous lips. "You don't need this shit, but you are going to be at the music hall. There is a bit of decorum we try to follow when Victor is doing a concert."

Next I opened the silver fingernail polish. I painted her fingernails and then asked if she wanted her toes painted too. She said yes with the biggest smile on her face. By the time I was done with her toenails, her fingernails were dry.

"I will leave now so you can put the dress on. Make sure you step into it instead of pulling it over your head."

"I will, thank you Meanie."

I waited anxiously for Trouble to be done getting ready. I wanted to be the first to see her, then I will go get ready.

I saw the door opening and pushed my way in to look at her first.

"Fucking gorgeous!"