Part 86

Part 86

Victor's POV

I had a day planned for practicing my music, getting my set organized and going to the spa for some relaxation time. But my bastard father had to go and be an ass!

He knows that Gabe dresses me better than I ever looked before, yet he still insists on putting him down and calling both of us names. I really don't care if he thinks I'm gay. Maybe if he believes that, he won't ever expect me to marry a socialite girl.

What I cannot stand is when he does that shit to Gabe's face. Gabe always takes comments like that and it destroys his confidence. Maybe he is afraid girls will see him as gay too. But Princess never did. And she still doesn't.

Princess, she does make everything better. For all of us. She completes this family in a way we could never do before. We try to be there for each other, but just a simple touch from her and wham! Everything changes.

In the car Princess had climbed in the back with me and told me she loved me. Then she kissed me and I wanted that kiss to never end. I hid my face in her hair so she couldn't see the blush that crept over my cheeks. That's when she started making circles in my hair at the nape of my neck.

I swear, that girl knows where my 'turn on' button is and she goes for it every time! Not that I mind being turned on by her, but we are in the car with Gabe and Mr. B and I can't do anything about it. With her legs over my lap, maybe she won't notice that I am getting an erection.

All the texts start flying and I read them from over Sang's shoulder. I am about to get some almost alone time with Princess. Just Kota and I with her. I wonder what she wants to do today?

We arrived at Nathan's house. Mr. B and Gabe said goodbye to Princess after they took her things inside from yesterday's shopping trip. Princess said she just needed to grab some things for tonight, since she was staying at Dr. Green's place. She was only in Nathan's room for three minutes and emerged with a small bag on her shoulder.

I took the bag from her, asked if she had everything she needed, and we left walking hand in hand to Kota's house. I stroked my thumb over the soft skin between her thumb and pointer finger. Rubbing her skin like that was calming to me.

At Kota's house I opened the door and Princess called out, "52, are you here?"

I could hear him thunder down the stairs like his pants were on fire. When Kota saw Princess, his shoulders relaxed as he breathed a sigh of relief. Yea, she does that to all of us.

"Ten!" He came to her cupping her cheeks and rubbing his nose with hers. "What are we doing today?" He asked Princess but he looked to me too.

"Whatever Princess wants to do is good with me."

"I don't know. It has been a while since we just had free time. What were you doing before we got here 52?"

"I was double checking all the arrangements were finalized, but I am done with that now."

"Do I need to check with the symphony for my final rehearsal?"

"No, I checked with that yesterday. You are set for Wednesday late morning."

I nodded and smiled, thankful that Kota took care of that for me. We really are having a free day. Now what?

Kota took Princess' hand and led her into the living room. "Is there anything you need to do or want to do to prepare for this trip?" Kota asked her.

"I don't know how to prepare for the trip. What exactly are we doing so I can answer that question."

I shook my head 'no' and Kota eyed me. "No way! Mr. B wants it to be a surprise for you. I will not be a part of ruining that surprise." I answered.

"Ten, were you fishing for information?" Kota asked with a command in his voice.

"Umm, maybe, just a little information, so I have an idea, you know, what to expect." She fumbled through her response.

"How about this instead?" Kota began, "we all still owe you rewards for your winning at go-karts. What is your reward of choice from myself and Victor? We are both free for the day and that will give us something to do." He had a point, and I have been dying to know what she wants from me. I would give her anything, do anything for her.

She put her finger to her lip as she thought it through. "Well, I have had a long week at work and I was thinking that maybe Kota could give me a massage and Victor, maybe you could wash my hair again?" At first I was almost offended that she was asking Kota for a massage, since I was the one who went and took lessons from Adam. But when she asked me to wash her hair, I wanted to scream 'Hot Damn!'

"I am willing to wash your hair Princess. Although, we might have to go over to Nathan's house to use the big tub in his Dad's bathroom." I don't know if Gabe will have packed our swimsuits from Nathan's house or not. I think he packed the one I have at my place. If he did pack my swimsuit, I will just get in the tub with my boxers on. Good thing I have on black boxers today.

"If you want a massage Ten, I would be glad to give you one. Do you want to lay on the bed or on the floor?"

"What is easiest for you?" She asked.

"Depends on how deep of a massage you want. On the floor there is more resistance, so I can work out any kinks in your muscles. The bed is soft and will give when I push on your back. So, if you want a gentle massage, the bed is better."

"Sounds like I want a floor massage."

Kota went to go grab a pillow and blanket for Princess to lay on. I am sure he was grabbing some massaging oils or lotions too. When he came back in the living room he laid the blanket on the floor and the pillow down as well. "Do you want this spa style?" Kota asked. I knew exactly what he was asking, but Sang was confused. Kota looked embarrassed a little so I thought I would help him out.

"Princess, do you want spa type relaxing music, lights dimmed with scented candles, and you stripped down but covered up like at the spa? Or do you just want Kota to massage over your clothes while we all just talk?" Kota looked at me with a 'thank you' in his eyes.

Princess looked a little embarrassed at answering and I knew what she wanted. The spa experience at home! "Alright, let me get the music, Kota go find those candles Gabriel put away somewhere, Princess, go to the bathroom and get out of your clothes, wrap the towel around yourself and neither of us will come back in until you tell us to."

And the erection is back! A naked Princess lying on Kota's living room floor while he massages her back and arms and legs. Glad it is him and not me. I don't know if I could touch her like that for very long before I would need to take care of business.

I went to the stereo and grabbed the CD holder. I found an old Enya CD that was probably Kota's Mom's from the early 1990's. But I know that their music was similar to the music that plays at the spa. I put the music on softly, just enough to fill the room without being overpowering and then went into the kitchen to wait until Princess came back and got herself situated.

I heard Princess say, "um, ok guys, I'm decent."

I went back into the living room and I saw Kota come out of his mom's room. He had the candles and some matches. He set them up on the coffee table next to the Jasmine Vanilla massaging oil. He he he! Nice one Kota. That is a sensual aroma. Maybe I can find that matching bubble bath. I know it is around here somewhere. Because the oil, bubble bath and lotion came in a set.

Kota lit the candles and I sat down on the couch. I feel kind of like a peeping tom or something, but I expect that Kota will join Princess and I when it comes to washing her hair in a bubble bath. Last time with Gabe was fun! Kota might enjoy it too.

Kota knelt down next to Sang, who only had a towel draped low over her butt. I don't know how masseuses do their jobs. I guess it wouldn't turn you on if you are not in love with the person you are massaging. Which had me thinking again how Adam has a crush on Gabe. He must get all worked up seeing Gabe like Sang is right now. Sometimes Adam flirts with me too. Hopefully Adam doesn't see me the way I am looking at Sang right now. I shivered at the thought.

Kota wasn't saying anything, he was just working his massage oil covered fingers across her shoulders and her neck. Then down each arm and back up again. Kota reapplied oil to his hands and massaged down the sides of Sang's spine and worked over her back from her spine out to her rib cage.

He shifted so he was sitting on her thighs as he massaged over her lower back. The moans that came out of her mouth made my penis jump. Kota kept a serious concentration on his face. I could tell he was counting. Has he been counting from the beginning? It looked like he was in the 400's. As he was massaging her lower back I noticed that he extended his fingers below the towel onto the top of her ass, but this didn't faze Princess.

Kota pressed his thumbs down hard on either side of Sang's spine, with his hands splayed out toward her sides, and leaning his weight into the massage ran his thumbs up her spine all the way to her neck. At her neck he made small circles with his thumbs and then pulling his hands back down her back, thumbs pressed in next to her spine.

"Oh God Kota!" Sang professed out loud. Her eyes were closed and she looked absolutely relaxed. Kota was smiling. He did the same thing again with his thumbs and she mumbled something unintelligible.

He shifted again, to get off Sang's legs. Reapplying the massage oil he began massaging her feet and toes. Then her ankles and calves. He got to massaging her thighs and his hands were going completely under the towel that covered her. Now the towel hit her about mid thigh, but Kota's hands are fairly big. I was about to call an audible on his move when I noticed Sang was smiling. Never mind! I guess she likes it.

As he finished the massage, he brushed his hands down the length of her legs, from her heart down her back, from her heart up to her shoulders and down the length of both arms. That is a massage move to clear all the toxins in our body away from the heart.

I got up and went to the kitchen to get Princess a bottle of water. Best thing you can do after a massage is drink lots of water. As I came back in I saw Kota still kneeling next to Sang, but she had her neck stretched up and they were kissing. I moved back into the kitchen to give them some privacy.

That massage he have to Princess was magical. I want them to have their moment alone.